Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

NakedGord - Clip 96

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm

Well, after that memorable incident, we decided to see if we could trigger another orgasm using Gordian methods. So we took one squat fuck machine, sprinkled a little Lydia on the set, and then clamped Slave 62 into the machine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4583kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download NakedGord - Clip 96

Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sometimes shoots don't go quite as planned. This is one of those times. We were building up to a pretty intense hogtie, and it just wasn't working out for a couple of reasons, mainly I stupidly decided to do it on a hard wooden coffee table when I should have used something soft underneath Mina, by the time I got her into the hogtie, which, by the way, has to be one of the tightest she has ever been in, she was experiencing some pain due to the arch all her height on her pelvic bones which I can imagine is rather uncomfortable. The next thing that didn't go quite as planned is my damn camera tripod, it decided all on its own to pan right without my knowledge during one of the shots! Alas the actual hogtie had to be cut short, and that meant the images suffered too. I left what I could in the video including the hilarious ghost tripod panning move. There is still some pretty great detailed rope work leading up to that though. Enjoy!

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sarah Blake - Nailed

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sarah Blake
Genres: Arm Caning, Ass Paddling, Breast Bondage, Caning, Dildo, Drool, Hair Tie, High Heels, Hitachi, Hood, Inflatable Gag, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Ring Gag, Single Tail, Spanking
Video language: English

Infernal Restraints is all about hard bondage and twisted torments. Sarah showed up expecting it to be rough, but nothing could have prepared her for what she got. Without hesitation Damon Pierce nailed her to a post by her hands. It all happened so fast she did not even have the chance to protest. There will be plenty of time for that later. He is going to make her beg for more until her mind and body can no longer take it. Sarah is eventually released from the post but it does not mean the end of her pain. Quite the contrary, Damon is only moving her so that he can make her a better target for his whip. Each stroke raises a lovely little red stripe across her body to show that it has hit the mark. It gives her the opportunity to stretch her legs a little, which she should be grateful for. When he is tired of watching Sarah trot about Damon is going to nail her into the most uncomfortable position yet. Sure, she will be able to cum this time, but only if she can persevere through the punishment enough to satisfy her captor.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

Download Sarah Blake - Nailed

HouseOfGord - Clip 92

Studio: HouseOfGord

But it seems we got the dress code right, because during this gig, San Francisco's finest cruised by in their patrol car, took a bemused look at the goings on, and drove on with smiles on their faces.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4040kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 293.0 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 92

MetalBondage - Vivian Wood in the Iron Crown [MB713]

Studio: MetalBondage

This new girl is gorgeous! She has been modelling for a few months only, and she was very amazed at all the gear in the studio. I padlocked the Iron Crown collar on her neck and she was very confused about the cuffs on the sides.

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14881kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

Download MetalBondage - Vivian Wood in the Iron Crown [MB713]

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1