Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

MetalBondage - Lina Joy on the One Bar Vibrator [MB698]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

The One Bar Prison is hard enough as an endurance challenge. Standing impaled in high heels requires a lot of balance. If the dildo on the One Bar Prison is replaced with a steel vibrator, all bets are off! Will Lina Joy be able to orgasm standing up? She is very eager to grab the controls and turn up the speed. But it's too easy when the girl can regulate the speed. I handcuffed her hands behind her and took the controls. Lina Joy did so well! She has very strong legs!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 500.5 MB

Download MetalBondage - Lina Joy on the One Bar Vibrator [MB698]

MetalBondage - Nikki Riddle on the One Bar Prison [MB692]

New girl Nikki Riddle tried the One Bar Prison! Why does no one believe me when I say it is inescapable? No other bondage needed, no leg restraints, no wrist cuffs, just a pair of high heels. It is just One Bar. Literally.

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14681kbps

File size: 554.4 MB

Download MetalBondage - Nikki Riddle on the One Bar Prison [MB692]

MetalBondage - Naomi Denise - steel hogtie [MB699]

I like working with Naomi Denise, she is a super fit and flexible local girl, and she is incredibly tough! She will try anything! She has done some crazy extreme custom videos already, and she always messages me if she can come back for more.

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14773kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

Download MetalBondage - Naomi Denise - steel hogtie [MB699]

Darina Nikitina - handcuff struggle

This is Darina's second challenge. And she really hates the collar now. This clever girl thinks she can pull on the collar to get the contacts off her skin. That doesn't work, because it is too tight (and locked), but she tries to touch the collar after every shock. We ended up handcuffing her behind her back. Darina struggled a lot, because we suddenly went from powerlevel 5 to 20 and gave her many shocks. She knows a trick to get her hands to the front again, but with all this shocking going on she couldn't do it. Great struggle!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14665kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Darina Nikitina - handcuff struggle

Leather and stockings

AJ Marion struggles in pink pleather, 5″ heels and fully fashioned stockings while wearing a tight armbinder strapped to the bed in a harness gag. She falls over and her perfect booty on display so I remove her skirt before I put her in a hogtie and attach her to the bed. Her arms a really starting to feel it now. After some time I let her out of the hogtie and she struggles on the floor more. I add a couple more straps and put her into a little ball and leave her there to struggle.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download Leather and stockings

Elise Graves - Fear of Need Part Two

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Breast Whipping, Celebrator, Dildo, Fucking Machine, Hood, Languishing, Latex, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Pussy Whipping, Shackles, Single Tail, Stocks, Vibrator
Video language: English

The last time PD saw Elise Graves he barely got to work her pussy at all. Now he is making up for lost time. She can cum from almost anything down there, but he is going to push her into a full pussy overload. With a fucking machine working her there is no break between orgasms, just a steady, relentless pumping that drives her over the edge without warning. PD uses a vibrator on her pussy until tears are streaming down her face. When Elise has a chance to talk about her day she says how much she loved everything and makes the mistake of disclosing another one of her fantasies. She wants to be locked up tight and left until the limits of her endurance. PD has a set of stocks that let him do just that. She can struggle fitfully all she likes, but nothing short of his will or a miracle will get her out.

Duration: 35:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 274.7 MB

Download Elise Graves - Fear of Need Part Two

Fun With Rope

Johnny and I have been getting into more intricate uses of rope lately. I have to admit, I LOVE being tied with Rope and the more experienced the person doing the rigging, the better. Being good at tying someone up is not something that just happens, it takes practice and a patient submissive, also, a lot of spare time. The more occasions that you tie someone up, the better you become at it. You find yourself not having to untie a section because the length doesn't work out and you find that actually doing the rigging gets faster.
In this instance, Johnny wanted to practice his tying. I showed up downstairs wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Johnny went to work, with a lot of rope. He wanted to tie me in a hogtie, which, as you know, is my favorite. I had no idea what he had planned. He wanted to use the harness ballgag also known as a trainer gag. I hate this gag, I hate any gag that goes between my eyes. But he wanted to use the harness on it. We have a friend, who's wife reports that she likes it when he attaches the harness to pull her head back, that it feels more balanced. He wanted to see what I thought. But as usually Johnny had to take it a bit further. He brought my hitachi down stairs and tied it into the hogtie as well. Then he used a dimmer switch to control the intensity of the hitachi. Do you think I could tolerate the harness gag now?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 6133kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.5 MB

Download Fun With Rope

MetalBondage - Elizabeth versus the 2 kilogram weight [MB687]

The small solid steel ball has defeated a number of models already. Elizabeth is a brand new local girl, and she says she loves a challenge! Well, the challenge is to escape from this metal bondage setup! Or even just move away from your spot.

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14725kbps

File size: 470.3 MB

Download MetalBondage - Elizabeth versus the 2 kilogram weight [MB687]