Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

MetalBondage - Alexandra - handjob training machine [MB688]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

The handjob training machine is back! Alexandra did not really feel like she needed any training, but there wasn't much she could do about it. Her arms are quite weak but fortunately that doesn't matter with this machine, it will continue forever, no matter what. I can even regulate the speed, and Alexandra was getting tired after a while. Even if she falls asleep, the machine will keep going, so that's no problem. It's better if she stays awake though, so a sudden change in speed always gets her attention. Everyone needs a machine like this at home!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 602.2 MB

Download MetalBondage - Alexandra - handjob training machine [MB688]

Liz Rainbow - cuffed and shocked

Liz Rainbow is cuffed to the wall and she will only be released after she completes this shock challenge! We start her off at level 3, and go up to level 12, which is too much for her. But she's not done! We give her the remote and tell her to shock herself one last time. It is soooo hard to press that button yourself.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - cuffed and shocked

Country Part I

I was sitting there tied and gagged for the photo shoot and Johnny tries to pull out the video camera. Despite searching desperately for it, he realized that he had left it at home, on the charger. Talk about bad luck. He had the choice of leaving me tied to a tree and gagged. Or I would have to get untied, change back into my clothes, and walk with him back to the house. Once we got the camera, we'd have to start from square one. I think he considered leaving me there. Thankfully we went back on got the camera. When we got back, we were about to get started. I was still wearing my regular clothes when a truck happened down the dirt road we were shooting by. I had to talk Johnny into it, but I changed into my outfit again and started over. Part of the thrill of shooting outside.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

Download Country Part I

MetalBondage - Emilia in the Iron Crown [MB686]

The Iron Crown is strange. It is not a crown at all, but a collar. Tiny Emilia is locked in a chastity belt, but to be absolutely sure she can not touch herself, I locked her in the Iron Crown. That will take care of any naughty ideas! I even left all of the keys on the floor, I was sure Emilia wouldn't be able to grab them. Eventually I gave her one of the keys, but when she got too close to opening a padlock, I took it away again. She was so disappointed!

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14679kbps

File size: 509.8 MB

Download MetalBondage - Emilia in the Iron Crown [MB686]

Crystal - Hogtied in blue

Tall blonde Crystal is a high fashion model from Italy! She has never been tied up before, but she said she was willing to give it a try! Tied up in beautiful blue rope in the blue archive room, Crystal is in it for the ride. She enjoyed this shoot so much, she definitely will be back!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Crystal - Hogtied in blue

Dr. Ruthless!

Studio: HOM inc.

Dr. Ruthless, America's kinkiest sexual researcher, and her faithful assistant, Mongo, have enticed four apparently innocent college coeds into their laboratory dungeons for an experiment in bondage and obedience!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 632x480, DivX 5, 853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

Download Dr. Ruthless!

Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

It is time for another escape challenge. This time whoever wins gets a raise. Cherry Busom and Ophelia ballgag each other, get tied up in the chairs, wiggle in nipple clamps in chairs before getting to the ground to be hogtied. Cherry is quick to get her hands out and a wrestling match happens. The ladies lose their heels so their pantyhose toes are on display. JJ comes in to assist for a moment and then leaves them again. The two have a really fun time.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5154kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

Download Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

MetalBondage - Denise - tight boob cuff strappado [MB697]

Denise! The young submissive wants to be owned 24/7, and she loves a good challenge! I think I might take her as my sub, she is just so perfect! Huge boobs that can be cuffed, very obedient, flexible, and so cute! Denise is boob cuffed, wearing a huge heavy collar, and her arms are pulled in a strappado.

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14718kbps

File size: 485.2 MB

Download MetalBondage - Denise - tight boob cuff strappado [MB697]

Dana Vixen - Rigid Part One

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dana Vixen
Genres: Breast Caning, Breast Groping, Caning, Clothespins, Clothespins on Nipples, Drool, Leather Strap Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Pussy Caning, Pussy Fondling
Video language: English

Dana Vixen looks at Damon Pierce with a sense of longing. She wants him in ways she has no problem articulating. Confinement, restriction and pain are things she actively seeks. She was having such a hard time finding a man who could give her those things until Damon came along and showed her exactly the kind of attention she has been craving. Dana loves having collars on her while she works around the house. She loves the feeling of a boot pressing down on her. She wants to feel dirty and used and controlled, and so Damon is going to give her that until she cannot take it anymore.

Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Dana Vixen - Rigid Part One

Lil Niki Nymph

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Lil Niki Nymph enjoys being challenged. When she talks about limits it is not about what she will not do, it is about what she wants to have done to her. Il Re just wants to play games. He can think of dozens of ways to make play-time painful. Fishing line bondage, penetrating toys are the least of her worries. A bucket full of snow is innocuous enough at first, but in the hands of a skilled sadist it is torment unlike any she has ever experienced.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 798.8 MB

Download Lil Niki Nymph