Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Anikka Albrite

Anikka Albrite loves to please cock, especially with her mouth. She prides herself on making love to a cock with her mouth, so we give her the opportunity to do so. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is made to serve up this love making. She is then suspended on her side so that her pussy and mouth are on display to be used any way we want. We then belt her in to a position that shows off her perfect ass. She is fucked and tormented, yet this whore cant get enough cock. We finish by spreading her out wide and fucking her while pressing a vibe hard against her cunt, ripping orgasm after orgasm from her body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anikka Albrite

Rain Summers - Painal Yoga

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Rain Summers
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum farting, Cum swallow, Cumfart eating, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Crying, Nasty filth, Pain, Punishment
Video language: English

Real painful anal hatesex and hard face fucking -- that´s what this case file is about. Dr. Mercies already treated her with some slop yoga, so now Orderly Damian treats her with some painal yoga. This is 45 minutes of nonstop extreme ass fucking with Damian´s big cock. Poor Summer cries and screams, but it´s all for the sake of her therapy. In the end, she eats a bowl of spit and cum out of her gaping asshole. Then Dr. Mercies comes back and shoots another load all over her face.

Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2408kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 893.1 MB

Download Rain Summers - Painal Yoga

Barbara - a simple rope

Barbara is tied up in a very simple way, her wrists and ankles are tied. She is ballgagged. Nothing special, but there is a simple rope running from her neck to the pipe in the basement. This simple addition drives Barbara to despair! It should be so easy to escape! But it's not, and that's what making her very angry!

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14575kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Barbara - a simple rope

Felicity Feline - Ass Monkey vol.2: Banana Cum Pie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Eating food from ass, Bondage, Dehumanization, Nasty filth, Pain, Suspension, Training, Big cock

Felicity gets strung up in a tree and assfucked some more--the rough and painful way. Then she´s hung upside down for even more hard anal and some ass eating as Dr. Mercies swings her back and forth into Trainer Sinn´s ass. Then the two guys shove a banana up her ass and make her squeeze it out so that she can eat it with some cum. This sick bitch devoured her dessert. Therapy complete.

Duration: 39:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 891.2 MB

Download Felicity Feline - Ass Monkey vol.2: Banana Cum Pie

Mei Mara - Ass Up Face Down

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: Arm Caning, Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Paddling, Ass Whipping, Begging, Breast Bondage, Breast Flogging, Breast Groping, Breath Play, Bruises, Butt Plug, Caning

Normally stocks are constructed to keep a person standing upright, but today PD has decided he wants Mei Mara to remain on her knees. More than that, he wants the position to be as uncomfortable as possible. Keeping her head shifted the way it is lets her see just enough of the room to know how much trouble she is in. That vantage point is not any kind of advantage. It just shows her that she has very good reasons to be very afraid.

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 924kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 282.3 MB

Download Mei Mara - Ass Up Face Down

Bound in My Single Sleave

Johnny had me walk over to the stairs and then using the spreader bar tied my feet apart. I was about at the end of my bondage rope when he pulled out the video camera. Originally, he wanted me to walk into the living room, but this was only a 30 second video. Im getting pretty good at moving around while bound and gagged. So he decided to shoot me coming our living room and struggling around a bit on the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 102.1 MB

Download Bound in My Single Sleave

Bound In Business Part II

After I had taken the majority of my clothes off I hopped back on to the island in my kitchen. That Granite sure was cold! My hands were retied behind my back. After a few pics, Johnny decided it was time for my favorite tie, a hogtie. Ordinarilly I would have been excited about being tied this way but this time I wasnt as the granite was really cold! Didnt stop Johnny.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 167.5 MB

Download Bound In Business Part II