Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

the Ariel Anderssen is back! She was very excited to get tied up in this hospital setting, who doesn't like a nurse in bondage! The tall blonde Ariel is famous for her reverse prayer skills, so we tied her in white ropes, hands up very high between her shoulders. A red and white gag matches her cute nurse outfit perfectly! All nurses should be tied like this all the time! Although that might not be super helpful, but it would certainly cheer us up!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

Tangled Tanzi - Built for Anal

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Tangled Tanzi
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Double anal, Facial, Huge toys in ass, Rough oral, Bondage, Training, Amateur
Video language: English

Double anal punishment awaits this bratty masochist as we pry and hammer open her asshole with demolition tools. We tell her that her we´re going to treat the brat in her hard so that she learns to be a good, obedient, submissive whore instead. Orderly Damian, our new staff member, pounds her asshole while she is bound with measuring tape and a level and balanced on one leg. "Stay level," he tells her, before jamming a dildo into her ass alongside his cock. Tanzi is also made to tongue Orderly Damian´s and Dr. Mercies´ asses for a long time and do lots of nasty ass to mouth and face fucking. Honestly, the treatment failed, because this pervert liked it too much. But we´ve got more punishment in store for her. This is just the beginning of her anal therapy.

Duration: 45:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

Download Tangled Tanzi - Built for Anal

Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Within a week of posting my ad online and a few emails later Autumn was at my door, eager to help. Feigning any prior experience with rope I awkwardly invited her to so I could practice. After 20 minutes Autumn was more than secure in her ropes and it was more than obvious that I needed no practice. Before Autumn could say anything a gag is pushed into her mouth and left to find a way out. Counting the minutes until our hour session is up she does her best to free herself to no avail. Even if she could reach a knot, they are cinched so tight she couldn't undo them. As the hour nears I drop several hundred dollars on the floor sending her into panic. I'll be needing her for a bit longer than an hour.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn't stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn't get out. Great video!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

Download Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Ashley - hoodie straitjacket

It's very simple: Ashley is not happy about being tied and gagged. She struggles so hard! We don't know why she is complaining so much. After all, we tied her in her favorite hoodie. Maybe she suddenly doesn't like it anymore after we turned it into a straitjacket? We don't know what the problem is.

Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

Download Ashley - hoodie straitjacket

Another Black Dress Part V

I struggled and pleaded with my eyes to no avail. He tied my legs in a hogtie and left me there mphhing. I did manage to hop off the couch and move around on the floor, proud that he couldnt secure me to couch. When he returned he could see how excited I had become, struggling thinking of his return. Instead of punishing me for hoping off the couch he simply picked up the camera and took more pictures.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3451kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 102.2 MB

Download Another Black Dress Part V

HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot