Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 1

Cassondra has been wanting to be bound and gagged for ages, but like a lot of women she had a hard time communicating her wants and needs. She then met a good friend of mine, JJ. She knew JJ got tied up for a living and was secretly jealous. One day JJ asked if she'd like to try it and Cassondra agreed. She loved it just like she thought she would. She then did a suspension and fell in love. She decided she wanted to take it up a notch and contacted me. She had some things in mind she wanted to try. They were pretty extreme, so I decided to break her in a little more slowly. I figured a nice tight rope hogtie would be a good starting point. I bring Cassondra in and start roping her up. After I'm done with her upper body, I take a break and have a little fun. I grab her by her hair and smack her ass and manhandle her a bit. Then I bind her thighs. I then tie her chest harness overhead. I pull up her skirt and smack her ass a few more times for fun. I unbutton her blouse and grab her by the hair while at the same time groping her now exposed tits. She seems to be enjoying the attention. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. She says "yes". She saw a white harness ballgag earlier that she liked. I walk away to go get it.this is where part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 1

IR Compromises Part 2 - Cherie DeVille

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English

Compromises is a scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.
Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.
"Oh, the rope is too tight," she says, between sobs and tears. She thought that he was paying her to look glamorous and hang around, but it takes a lot more than that to make her worth what he paid. She needs to learn to make some compromises to satisfying a paying client. She will need some intense training, but you don't just throw a girl this hot away.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:24:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 1444kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 896.9 MB
Download IR Compromises Part 2 - Cherie DeVille

Rain DeGrey - We Have Her In Stock

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

PD and Sister Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Sister Dee and him.
Sister Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes.
It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB
Download Rain DeGrey - We Have Her In Stock

Feisty fucktoy belted down

Gabriella Paltrova is a fighter. She will not meekly lay down and take the dick. This one is spunky and needs reminding of her place. Lucky for this 4'11 spinner, we never tire of reminding fucktoys of their place. We have huge dick that will meet this compact package and do its very best to leave behind its initials on her tight little pussy. Plus bondage to make she she can not escape her fate.
We belt down down this pale brunette onto our well used fuck bed. Her legs are spread open wide and her head hangs down over the edge of the bed. Both ends are wide open and ready for access. And access it we do. The huge cock owns her throat as Gabriella drool all down her upside down face. She can not shift her head away and her eyes go glassy as she deepthroats every inch.
The deepthroat is just a warm up, and we shift to the other end. The huge dick is merciless and never lets up. Our spunky fucktoy dissolves down, cursing and shoving her tiny feet into our face. That does not slow us down in the slightest and we suck on her toes while continuing to plow that pussy. She helplessly cums all over the cock as we own her tight hole.
We don't mind it when they have a little fight in them, it just makes it all that much more fun to break them down. Welcome back to Sexuallybroken my dear, it is always a pleasure training out those holes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Feisty fucktoy belted down