Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

InfernalRestraints It's Not About You

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a Milf and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints It's Not About You

Wenona 2012!

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed...

Duration: 47:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download Wenona 2012!

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1

Illustrious Rouge has just been brought to her new home for the day. Her ankles have been taped to her thighs, and her arms are folded with wrists taped to her upper arms. Her fingers have also been taped. She is wearing a harness muzzle gag. I have a short chain attached to it and I walk her through the large room on all fours... elbows and knees. She slows down several times, and I have to stop and smack her ass a few times. At the end of the walk we arrive on a nice bamboo rug for her to lay on. I leave her to roll around on her rug for a bit. When I return I cut the tape from her arms and put them behind her back in the box position. I then completely tape her up from the waist up with red tape. I leave her tits exposed though. I unbuckle and remove her muzzle harness and then I remove the huge foam ball from her mouth, but the ball goes back in soon enough. It is sealed in with the red tape and then black tape is added as well and criss crossed over her face and under her chin. Part 1 ends shortly after the gag is complete. Illustrious Rouge magically appears with pantyhose on her head before the ball is shoved back in her mouth. This is because we attempted 2 other brutal gags that she couldn't handle. Those gaggings will be included at the end of part2 and at the end of the full version as extras

Duration: 16:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1

Marching On

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Vibro, Chains, Blowjob
Video language: English

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass. It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters. The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marching On

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

A good kitty gets a prize. Its time with every pussys favorite toy, the Hitachi. Its the most powerful hand held vibrator youll ever see and it does a number on Caseys dripping wet pussy. Were about more than just fun and games, though.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Gabriella Paltrova

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The next three rigs test Gabriellas will to endure and it proves to be strong...very strong...the final scene features Gabriella oiled up on a slanted rack...a pussy impaler is rigged and gives intense sensations as her arms weaken and her body weight pulls her down onto the cock..

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriella Paltrova

Saturday Night Fever

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

Download Saturday Night Fever

Little Lanta - red cow milker

Our little captured gymnast girl is ready for the red cow milker now! That's always an exciting moment in a HuCow's training program. Cute Little Lanta doesn't seem to be very excited about it though. She is leashed to the milking station with a heavy chain, waiting for what is to come. The farmer pats her on the head to make this little pet HuCow at ease, but Little Lanta is still scared. And rightly so: the red cow milker is the most powerful machine and her perfect round udders are very sensitive. She knows it is part of her training, but she is definitely not looking forward to so much power on her poor nipples!

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 984.3 MB

Download Little Lanta - red cow milker

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3