Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rachel is hogtied while on her side. A lot of yelping and moaning as she is arched like a bow. I walk away enjoying the sites and sounds and to find a makeshift cane. I return to find her right where I left her, but with more drool on her face. I give her thighs a few good whacks with the cane, and Rachel's reactions tell the story. I roll her onto her stomach and this seems to increase Rachel's agony based on her sounds. I let her adjust to her new position, but I return with the cane. This time I concentrate on her feet. At the end of the clip, I tie her big toes together and then tie them off to her harness gag. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 3

Lomp's BDSM Archive - Renata (Part 3)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore
Video language: English

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lomp's BDSM Archive - Renata (Part 3)

Stinky Panties

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

Download Stinky Panties

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Monica seems relieved to be sitting and even more so when I remove the mouth stretching red ball gag. Soon I remove her hood. Her wrists are untied and retied behind her back. The nipple clamps are also removed. A thick posture collar is strapped around her neck. I then tie up her right tit and then I tie it off to a ring on her collar. After a few failures, I manage to get Monica's left tit tied in the same manner. Monica get's worried that I'll get angry at her tit for not cooperating, but I don't get angry. I cleave gag her next and then I take a little time to play with and slap her bound tits as Monica moans through her gag. I clamp her septum next... this will come in handy soon. Her elbows are bound next, along with a very simple chest harness. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 860.0 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Ponygirl Rodeo

Release Year: 2023

Kitten is an adorable 19 year old cosplay fan who loves to dress up. Here she gets to play ponygirl and run through the woods pulling a wagon. She is harnessed up and fitted with bells on her nipples and a steel but plug ponytail.
Sybil Hawthorne has a more intense training. She also wears a steel butt plug ponyail, but her harness includes a big nose ring and hooks in the corners of her mouth attached to reins. She has heavy bells attached to her nipples by strong clover clamps and a strap pulled tightly through her shaved pussy. She tows a cart and is then given a good outdoor flogging.

Duration: 1:31:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ponygirl Rodeo

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Caught To Be Used Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

Download Caught To Be Used Part 2