Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

RTB Ice Pony Part 2 - Calico

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun.
The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises.
The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download RTB Ice Pony Part 2 - Calico

The Client - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start with the breast bondage now using a thin wire. The wire is a nice start, but they really mushroom out as I bind the base of her tits with some thin rope. She moans as I wrap them tighter and tighter. Now I spend a little time squeezing and slapping her bound tits. Her gag is removed, but promptly replaced with a tight ace bandage cleave gag and black tape. She moans as she endures the gag and tit bondage while I add more rope to her legs. I take a break and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a bit. At the end of the clip I return and remove her cruel gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.0 MB

Download The Client - Part 2

Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I manhandle Jolie for a bit and ask her how she likes the zipties. She seems to be testing them as she bounces her tits and shakes them back and forth. I go get her a new gag and soon return with a large cleaning sponge. It completely fills her mouth and then it is secured with clear tape. More zipties are added to her legs, before her tits are bound with another ziptie as well. I then start tightening zipties around her waist and stomach, securing her firmly to the post. Another ziptie is added to each of her bulging tits as well. Jolie whimpers as I flick her swollen nipples. Her whimpers intensify when I start slapping her bound tits over and over. After what seems like an eternity to Jolie, I finally stop. I stand back and order Jolie to struggle for our entertainment. After watching her struggle, I realize that she has to much movement for my liking. I start by hammering several nails into the post... I just leave them, and I leave Jolie wondering as well. I add another thin ziptie to her breast bondage, and I also tighten up the other ones a few clicks. I then ziptie the base of her tits up and around the back of the post, further securing her to it. I play with her tits once again with the new zipties added before I start adding more. This time they are going around her arms, body and the post, making her bondage even more strict. Withe her tits bound nice and tight, they seem to be begging for clamps, and I'm a sucker for begging so they get what they want. Judging by Jolie's reaction, she doesn't seem to be on the same page. She starts screaming and yelping. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 2

Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove sahrye's ballgag and then I pull down her tank top. I grope and squeeze her tits and nipples for a while as she moans and whimpers. During her struggles, Sahrye had kicked off her shoes and socks. I remove her ballgag and instead gag her with one of her socks and then seal it in tightly with tape. I tried to force both socks in, but they both wouldn't fit. One sock was actually quite effective. I soon put Sahrye back on the floor and on her side. I connect her knees to her chest ropes, and then around the back of her neck. I then tie her ankles to the back of her arm ropes and then back down to her crotchrope. She curses at me through her gag when I do this! Sahrye is then left to struggle and moan for the rest of the clip. At the end I return and smack her ass a few times. I have also included some behind the scenes footage of the untying and the removal of her gag.

Duration: 18:15

File size: 816.5 MB

Download Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Part 2

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With her elbows untied, there is enough room for her arms to go around the thick post. I lift her up and she straightens her arms out so they can slide around the post. I lower her and continue manhandling my captive. I strap her to the post with wet leather straps. As they dry they will keep getting tighter. I rope her ankles and pull them out and back, where they are tied off to stakes in the ground. Her gag is tightened up even more when I tie it around the post and cinch it.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 363.9 MB

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 2

Temporary Indisposed!

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Ashley is a temporary worker who keeps getting grabbed, bound and gagged by her unbalanced roommate. The luckless lady is bound and gagged after working as a secretary, nurse's aide, waitress, workout instructor, mail and other professional pursuits. Lots of on-screen tying and gagging of one of Harmony's all-time buxom bondagettes.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Temporary Indisposed!

Lilah Rose - Waxed and Shocked

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lilah Rose
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Lilah Rose is one of our favorites here in Hell!, she always has been and always will be. But this particular session was really above and beyond, and much of it was her idea! The slut is strung up, inverted, (she tied those ankle ties herself) and then she is tortured with candle wax and eventually a crank magneto electrical device that causes her to scream louder than we have ever heard. In the end she winds up actually shooting the candle out of her abused cuntmeat and ejaculating all over herself (think self waterboarding) and the floor. Stick around after the credits for an exclusive interview with Lila. This is really something to see but then agian, that's why Lilah Rose is Lilah Rose.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9612kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lilah Rose - Waxed and Shocked

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

Download Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 1

A masked man has a handful of ChiChi's hair as he leads her into a small tattered room. Her wrists already bound, he ties a rope around her neck and then ties it overhead, ensuring she does not go anywhere. She begins to think that her 6 inch heels were a bad choice. The man ballgags her tightly, before he starts groping and manhandling her for a while. He lifts her skirt and lightly slaps her ass a few times. After he plays with his captive a while, he removes her skirt and starts adding more rope to her toned tan body. Ropes are wrapped around her waist and then between her legs. He snips away some of her sweater exposing her nipples. He puts her panties in his shirt pocket after they are ripped off. He adds more rope and soon a simple chest harness is apparent. One leg is tied to a wooden plank before he removes her ballgag only to shove her own panties in her mouth. He puts a strip of tape across her mouth to temporarily hold them there while he ties a length of rope in her hair. Now he wraps her head with tape completely securing her panties deep in her mouth. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:54

File size: 759.2 MB

Download The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 1

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. NOTES: This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.

Duration: 16:12

File size: 727.9 MB

Download The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2