Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Summer lovin

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Torture
Video language: English

Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Summer lovin

Clubbing

With all the family holiday obligations that have happened recently, I'm finding that I really feel like I could use some "ME" time. So, I have made up my mind- I am going to go out and dance the night away with my friends! I put on a shiny metallic blue minidress with matching panties and silver high heels and head for the door. I have the night free! Better enjoy it! But, alas! I do. It make it five feet before Johnny catches me and asks me where I'm going. I told him that I am off to enjoy some "ME" time. Well, he must disagree, because next thing I know, I am in a strict chair tie with arms secured above my head in front of the Christmas tree that still needs to be taken down. I'm given a duct tape gag and a lecture that certain things must happen before I can go have some time to myself. Like what? Taking the Christmas tree down? It's still January! Johnny must not like my attitude, because he unzips the top of my dress allowing my breasts to pop out. He then declares that my plans have changed. I might just be sitting here damsel in distressing all night rather than dancing! Same thing, right?

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 139.1 MB

Download Clubbing

Hanging Out

I love a good suspension! Especially when we have time to just have fun with it! Today, I put on a frilly little white dress with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, and let Johnny use his imagination and a lot of rope! Of course he gags me with a thick detective style white cloth gag to make sure I don't fuss too much. But, who's complaining? I'm on cloud 9 right now, and I hope I don't ever have to come back!

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 344.3 MB

Download Hanging Out

Date Night

I have a dinner date with Johnny tonight! So, I put on my cutest new little black dress, stockings and high heels, and head downstairs. Of course, once I reach the living room, I see that we aren't really going anywhere tonight. Instead, Johnny ties me to our wooden bondage pole and puts a black ball gag in my mouth. Because, we can always make it out to eat another night!

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps

File size: 327.9 MB

Download Date Night

The Angst of Ashley Part Three- Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Tits like the ones on Ashley Graham are not easy to find. They are so large, beautiful and best of all, sensitive. She seems almost impervious to every other type of pain. Not on her chest, though. It is like she has a pair of targets painted there.
PD even has a milking machine for those udders of hers. The marks that it leaves look like a pair of bulls eyes. The kind that PD is going to try to hit with his cane a little bit later.

Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 457.6 MB

Download The Angst of Ashley Part Three- Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Red Couch

Johnny sure does know a good opportunity when he sees it! Today we are all alone in the house and it is time to have a little sexy fun since there are no distractions. I put on red lingerie: corset, satin panties and cuban heeled stockings, and lay down on the very formal red couch next to a floor length mirror. I must say, I don't think I lie there very long before Johnny ties me up with some smoky gray rope and pops a large red ball gag in my mouth. I struggle around playfully, but know it is best not to escape. I mean, would I ever be able to find another Johnny?

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps

File size: 286.2 MB

Download Red Couch

Green Formal Dress

Tonight I have a charity event that I must attend, even though I'd rather stay home and relax, tied up in bed with my Johnny. Ahhhhh...now that's an idea. And, I know just how to get out of this fundraising gig. I dress up in a sleek green satin gown with a jewelled embellishment. I put on stockings and gemmed high heels matching the jewels on my dress. Finally, I pull white glove all the way up to my elbows. There. That should do it. Johnny can't resist me all dressed up with somewhere to go. As predicted, when Johnny sees me, he drags me into the spare bedroom (don't want to mess up the sheets on our bed just yet) and props me up at the head of the bed. He ties my wrists to either corner of the headboard and then ties my legs at the ankles in front of me. Finally, he gives me a thick white detective style gag that matches my predicament perfectly. Johnny enjoys watching me get restless as I worry about how much trouble I will be in with my boss for being late to tonight's event. But, he knows just what will relieve the worry about tongiht...He pulls the top of my dress down, revealing my bare breasts. Then, he exits out of the room and leaves me to worry about what someone will think when they find me here like this, instead.

Duration: 7:51
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps

File size: 129.8 MB

Download Green Formal Dress