Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sister Dee part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Video language: English

Welcome to Hardtied, a premier website for authentic sensual bondage, an exotic form of lovemaking. Created by visionary rope guru PD, the Grand Wizard of the spectacular extreme sexual bondage websites Insex and Insexarchives, Hardtied is devoted to giving you bondage, bondage, and more bondage. Conceived as an introductory website for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage of a more sensual nature, Hardtied combines the artistry, vision, and limitless BDSM innovation that made Insex famous.

Format: real
Duration: 28:58
Video: 852x488, RV40, 726kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 154.0 MB

Download Sister Dee part 2

Girl Gangbound part 1

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Amber Michaels, Jewell Marceau, Darby and Darcy Daniels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner reporting: The idea hit me like a high velocity slug! Take the ultra hot selling "Gangbound" series, and make it all female! The ultimate "catfight", where the outnumbered loser gets roughly stripped, bound, gagged, and dominated!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:25
Video: 720x480, xvid, 850kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download Girl Gangbound part 1

Hitachi Fun

Johnny is well aware that one of my favorite toys is my Hitachi Magic Wand! But, I don't think he's in the mood to let me off easy today. I emerge from the bedroom in the sweetest, most innocent white lingerie I could find in my massive collection of seductive lingerie. When Johnny sees me in my white satin, lacy, beaded, sheer in the front bustier with white satin panties, stockings and silver high heels, he advises me that something is missing. Then, he pulls my collar from his back pocket and secures it around my neck. Uh oh! Johnny is definitely in a dominant mood! I don't argue even though I am not quite sure what he has planned for me. Luckily, he doesn't hold the suspense very long. He leads me into the loft, strap my arms behind my back and stretches my legs apart with a spreader bar. Johnny places a white cleave gag in my mouth and stands back with an appreciative smile. Somehow, I don't think he is done with me yet. Sure enough, he returns moments later with a microphone stand? and the vibrating wand. This just got interesting. Johnny attaches the wand to the stand and places it in just the right spot. Mmmmmm...I thoroughly enjoy the elating orgasm that follows. Maybe Johnny isn't as big and bad as he seems.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 417.7 MB

Download Hitachi Fun

Samantha Grace, Lisa Harlotte

All on Screen - AJ and Caroline stand proudly over their handiwork. On the floor before them is a hexad sexy struggling secretaries all tightly tied up and topless. Looking at the inventory bound and gagged beauties before her, thoughts of all the money this sale will generate are running though AJ's head. Caroline is thinking the same thing, but instead of surveying the restrained MILFs on the floor, her attention is squarely on AJ... Soon-to-be captive number seven.In a flash, Caroline's arm is around AJs neck! The thoughts of easy-street are instantly replaced with the harsh reality of betrayal. Now Caroline get to sell seven sirens for a higher price without the inconvenience of splitting it two ways. WIth AJ's throat in the crook of Caroline's elbow, there is no way the lithe loud-mouth will be able to shake loose. Caroline locks her one arm in place with her other and the sleeper-hold is complete. It's only a matter of time before AJ succumbs to the grabble and goes limp. As the horrified half-dozen of helpless hotties looks on, Caroline begins to tie the dormant damsel. Just as the final knot is being fixed, AJ awakens. Being bound and gagged hasn't made her any less amenable, or quiet. That's OK, though, Caroline wasn't expecting her to be, and it makes gagging AJ all the more pleasurable. A rag is stuffed into AJs maw and, just as each of the struggling sorority before had, Micro foam tape is wrapped around and around her head sealing it in. AJ is placed on the pretty pile of topless tied tarts. She is to share in their fate. Now all Caroline has to do is wait for the buyers to arrive. They won't mind that Caroline is only delivering seven of the agreed upon eight ladies....right?

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6666kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 477.7 MB

Download Samantha Grace, Lisa Harlotte

Hogtied Milf in Jeans

I wanted to go to the grocery store and get some errands done. Johnny had a different idea. Once I am dressed in a satin blouse, jeans and high heels, Johnny grabs me, cuffs my hands behind my back and puts a bandanna in my mouth. He throws me in the trunk of the car and takes me out for my errands. When we get home, he lets me out, and leads me into the kitchen. Johnny hoists me up on the counter. When he is sure that I am not going to try and escape, he ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a thick duct tape gag over my mouth with mouth packing. He lets me struggle around on the island for a bit while he ambles around the house getting the chores done. Hmmmmm....Not bad! Everything got done and I didn't even have to say a word!

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 489.9 MB

Download Hogtied Milf in Jeans