Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Slave Position on Rack

This part of Oregon is notorious for slave trading, abductions and forced sex trafficking on the docks for the black market. At or even near the docks, anyone can be lynched, tied, hijacked and forced into sex slavery or stabbed and left for bait, chum for the sharks. This slave is so desperate to feel pain and pleasure that she knowingly risks her freedom to feel the domination and the taste of the whip. Bondage and Discipline are the only reality that she feels alive and at home in service to sadomasochism as only an experienced Master can facilitate. Well, this sassy readhead may have just found the most extreme experience possible, but it is risky. She unknowingly will be taken to the slave training yard, just three blocks from the docks with all the seals barking as the mating season brings them with the stench of rotting fish, she waits for her contact to show, as she is brought to the moment... she sees him. He is a big man, she feels her pussy twitch at the site of him, he walks assuredly towards her. She needs a fix of pleasure and pain real bad this time or she would run, feeling her asshole twitch and the drops on the floor through her panties, the strong smell of salt unable to hide the strong musk from days of masturbating in the dark for this moment. starring - Louise Miss Fortune Is placed on the Rack for intense pain, slave training.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slave Position on Rack

FancySteel - Kiki Isobel - Tomb Raider

Studio: FancySteel
Genres: Bdsm

Kiki Isobel as Lara Croft is tipped off that the lost artefact of the gods is in Australia buried in a old mine, her attempts to take the artefact lead to her capture and Lara is enslaved and subjected to bondage, chastity, punishments, humiliation, hard labour, diaper play and much more.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4464kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download FancySteel - Kiki Isobel - Tomb Raider

Goodspanking - Chelsea, Luci Lovett - Just To Please Chelsea Pt 1 - 2

Studio: Goodspanking

etchingly naked Luci presents herself for a sexy spanking. Chelsea gladly takes the lovely nude over her knee and the sensual spanking adventure begins. Luci moans and ohs and aahs as Chelsea begins to heat up the darling brunette's beautiful bottom. Then Luci goes on all fours, her bottom facing Chelsea, for a snappy cropping!

Total size: 729.5 MB in 2 files.

Download Goodspanking - Chelsea, Luci Lovett - Just To Please Chelsea Pt 1 - 2

Strictlyenglishonline - Rosaleen's Diary: The Awakening Of Innocence

Studio: Strictlyenglishonline

This is the first video featuring the fantasies of Rosaleen Young (the girl with the world's most spankable bottom). She stars as an innocent girl sent to spend the school holidays with her Aunt Elizabeth. Little does she suspect that her aunt, a dedicated corporal punishment enthusiast, has plans to 'educate' her young ward. With the help of her aunt's colleague, the sombre disciplinarian Earl Grey, Rosaleen is shown the pain and the pleasure of a red bottom. This unique and highly imaginative film contains spanking (wet panties and bare bottomed), the hairbrush, the birch and the cane as her aunt submits her to firm discipline. Rosaleen's Diaries: The Awakening of Innocence is pure delight for all who share Rosaleen's love of corporal punishment.

Duration: 1:08:05
Video: 700x570, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 995.1 MB

Download Strictlyenglishonline - Rosaleen's Diary: The Awakening Of Innocence

Seven is wet part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. 

Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag.

Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Seven is wet part 1

Yvette Costeau - hard labour

Wasn't all fun and sun for Yvette Costeau when she was in Spain. Even before I got there, the landlord emailed me that Yvette was already there (the other girls did not arrive yet), and that he would put her to work, because there were no photographers to shoot her. I replied (jokingly): "ok, but make sure she wears her chastity belt!".
I did not think of it any more, but when I arrived in Spain, Yvette was giving me the evil eye. It turned out that the landlord had put her to work for many days, in the hot sun, completely naked and locked in her chastity belt! They had built a little gazebo and the roof needed thatching. Yvette had actually done all of the work in her chastity belt and they had even filmed it all for me! I explained to them later that I had just been joking, but the landlord was very amused and Yvette did not really hate me, she actually thanked me for the opportunity to get used to the belt for such a long period of time.
I've been good friends with Yvette ever since, and whenever I see her she makes sure she is locked in her belt (I let her keep it of course). She is one of the toughest girls I know, and she could probably do everything and anything while locked in a belt. It almost seems like she does not notice it anymore! She even goes to the toilet without any problems.
Have you ever seen anyone work this hard, in the hot sun, completely naked in a chastity belt? It is a fantastic video!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Yvette Costeau - hard labour

Lil Niki Nymph

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Lil Niki Nymph enjoys being challenged. When she talks about limits it is not about what she will not do, it is about what she wants to have done to her. Il Re just wants to play games. He can think of dozens of ways to make play-time painful. Fishing line bondage, penetrating toys are the least of her worries. A bucket full of snow is innocuous enough at first, but in the hands of a skilled sadist it is torment unlike any she has ever experienced.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 798.8 MB

Download Lil Niki Nymph