Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sweet Melissa

Sweet Melissa...she gyrates while restrained to the cross up on her tippy toes. She's an arousing Damsel to be sure. To watch her softly undulate up there is a thing of beauty. We pull down her panties and rig the vibe into place, and Melissa's slow gyrations and moans start to transform into frantic gasps and thrusts as she once again discovers herself in the throes of bound orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 129.3 MB

Download Sweet Melissa

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Pain Addict

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Sexy blonde Chloe Bright, bondage, tits torture and hardcore fucking punishment.

Duration: 46:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 993.9 MB

Download Pain Addict

Busty Nipple clamps torture

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed

Busty female Nipple clamps torture and cuffed extreme action.

Duration: 4:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14643kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 522.9 MB

Download Busty Nipple clamps torture

A Lovely Mess

Frantically Wenona attempts to break free...It appears that she will use any means necessary. It also appears that as she will fail at her attempt...She's a drooling mess now, a lovely mess...And we hoist her from the beam atop the Sybian and let it roar. It's roar however is only a secondary thought in comparison to the bellows from Wenona as she reaches a lengthy orgasmic apex that leaves her gasping for more.

Duration: 9:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File size: 100.9 MB

Download A Lovely Mess

Cowgirl Caught - Part Two - Pristine Edge, americandamsels

As "Cowgirl Caught!" continues, sexy Pristine Edge has fallen into the clutches of a home invasion robber. As the next scene begins, she's still wearing her cowgirl boots and western belt, but she's stripped down to a bikini. and she's been nearly mummified in rope! The well-endowed babe gets a cloth stuffed between her lips and it's sealed in with microfoam tape, then a bandana detective gag is added for good measure (shown on-screen). The nasty burglar places her cowgirl hat back on to complete the picture, and he savors watching her squirm for a moment or two. Pristine is then moved onto the bed, still trapped in the inescapable tie. She's really stuck, and can hardly move and inch in all that rope! There's no way she can fight back when the burglar pulls her top aside to expose her considerable breasts, and remove her bikini bottoms. And there's no way the heartless villain could possibly leave her in this completely vulnerable position. is there?

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Cowgirl Caught - Part Two - Pristine Edge, americandamsels

Calico Lane For Bondage's Sake II

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Calico Lane For Bondage's Sake II

Kandall N

Cast: Kandall N

In today's roleplay scene, Kandall waits at home for her guy Sabby to come home from work, but when he arrives, he's got a surprise for her in his briefcase...handcuffs, and a weird bridle which he puts over her face and head and which keeps her mouth open for the plunging of his cock. Soon he's got her kneeling before him to fuck her face, her tits hanging over the front of her green dress. Because the bridle holds her mouth open, the drool accumulates and pours down along her chin. He takes her mouth in various positions as the saliva keeps seeping out of her lips, and her eyes narrow in wonderment of the strange paths that a woman's life can take. It looks like Sabby cums in her mouth, but it's almost hard to tell with all the drool that keeps pouring from her stretched open lips. See all this extreme sex in a fetish XXX video.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8288kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kandall N

Another Taste of Charlotte

Charlotte's fears of being discovered cannot be suppressed, but Reena is determined to have her fill of this tasty lass. Spread on the bed, Charlotte just won't pipe down. Reena has a great idea to silence her screams though..She straddles her face while burying the vibe on her little toy's pussy and then she sets about having her her fill of this restrained slave.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

File size: 115.3 MB

Download Another Taste of Charlotte

Lessons in Futility

Watching little Lana sleep peacefully fills the imagination with all kinds of devilish thoughts and I decide it was time to act upon the impulses. She was mine now and she had performed admirably in the past. But, she needed a little more instruction and I hoped she was up to the task. Lana is very obedient so I didn't have too tough of a time taking control and keeping it. I decided on a lesson plan and Lana would be put to the test. Her body and mind would be pressed to their limits as she tried her best to appease me.

Duration: 10:29
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 121.1 MB

Download Lessons in Futility

SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell Continues

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, Toys

It seems Nikki Bell can't escape our Bdsm dungeon. She's still there with her wrists and legs bound with rope to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping her in the doggy position.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7900kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell Continues

Busty metal tied

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed

Busty girls extreme metal tied cuffed and gagged power action.

Duration: 4:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 504.7 MB

Download Busty metal tied

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Johanne is dominated

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Sexy Brunette girl Johanne, extreme tits torture, bound and fucking action.

Duration: 45:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 971.9 MB

Download Johanne is dominated

Best of Pov Sklavias Scene 2

Extreme Best of german pov torture scenes compilation. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title.

Duration: 59:28
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1470kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 703.9 MB

Download Best of Pov Sklavias Scene 2

Elise Graves - My Pleasure, bondageliberation

It's been a long time since I have set aside the time to really sink into what I find pleasurable. Generally, I take a few minutes to orgasm with a vibrator every day, but it is not an experience that I feel to the fullest.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 862.4 MB

Download Elise Graves - My Pleasure, bondageliberation

Hazing Ritual

Breanne has come to our barracks with hopes to join our society. She is interviewed by one of our members before I enter to put her to the ultimate test. To be part of the movement we need to make sure that she is trustworthy and will stay true to the cause. I put her through several torturous activities to expose her to what could happen if captured by the opposition. She has to endure a full day of suffering to prove her worth but, at the end of our time together, I'm still not convinced that she is capable of being anything more than a pain slut.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 124.5 MB

Download Hazing Ritual

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Will Of Iron

A dominating executrix puts four ex-wives through rigorous disciplines and tortures to find out who stole her late husband's will. These girls get tortured and have to decide if they will give in to a nasty Fem Dom or have a will of iron.

Duration: 1:00:33
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Will Of Iron

Dolly Is Made Into A Tiny Little Puppet!

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared.
Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place.
She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dolly Is Made Into A Tiny Little Puppet!