Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

House Of Frazier Vol 4

Studio: Calstar
Cast: Jennifer Winslow, Howard Trevor
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Pantyhose/Stockings
Video language: English

The saga continues... Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. Bob, the owner, still cannot process her credit card and he has no way of getting his money from her. His friend Bob suggests that he put her to work as his housemaid in order to collect his money.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 748.1 MB

Download House Of Frazier Vol 4

A Beautiful Will

Our run of outrageously hot and tough, bondage beginners continues with Tiffany Brookes...another amazing body, another beautiful face...and she allready has the right attitude...she sees much of this as a challenge...and it turns her on to endure...lucky for her...today will prove to be more than she ever imagined...she begins naked, with a ring gag and a hood over her head...her neck is shackled to the same upright which her hands are tied around...on her knees, she waits anxiously for Damon...he warms her up with spanking and a flogger...with the warm up out of the way, Damon ramps up the intensity with a restrictive chair tie...an electrical plug, a zipper on each inner thigh, suction and clamps on her nipples and tits...Tiffany shows that she knows how to suffer...it ends with painful orgasms...youll see what I mean...then stretched on a rack, bent backwards and oiled down with a brush..a heat gun keeps her moaning as Damon sweeps it across her body...an electrical coil between her thighs chimes in from time to time...he rigs a pussy rope and lowers the rack...this is where Tiffany learns how to beg...it doesnt take long...in the final scene, a very tough strappado keeps the long legged beauty bent over as Damon works her ass with more corporal play...the nipple clamps get the best of our proud young woman....but we were all impressed with Tiffany and her beautiful will to endure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 150.3 MB

Download A Beautiful Will

Nineteen and Willing

Sophia Jade is about as young as they come...19 years old...She is a brilliant young woman discovering the depths of her rampant sexuality...she's an explorer with many kinky interests...and she's willing to give it all to me for your viewing pleasure...I cuff her to the wall as if I had grabbed her off the streets...I strip her and have a good time getting to know her body...my floggers work her tits and I add a tight crotchrope to taunt her...Then tied to a chair, Sophia can only watch as I apply clamps and weights to her nipples...It's her first time using any electricity, so I give her plenty in this scene...tens pads on the inner thighs and a samurai in her pussy...then the magic wand...a screaming release which she does not annouce...so I tail her thighs...I spread her and bend her over and take my time working on her ass with my hands, floggers and canes...an anal hook is tied to her hair...of course I have my fun tugging on the rope...then I direct her to fuck herself by bobbing her head...then it's onto her back with her head and wrists locked into a spreader...I tie her legs wide apart and focus my efforts on her pussy and tits...clamps on the labia, pulled tight and tied off...suction on her breasts, then TENS pads on her tummy...the dildo vibe combo works her pussy to multiple struggling orgasms...It's not your average 19 year old that can make it through a shoot like this with little BDSM experience...thanks much to Sophia.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 124.9 MB

Download Nineteen and Willing

Beautiful Bondage Music

When Amber Rayne is in da house, you know it's gonna be a tough and fun day...We've been shooting her for 6 years now, but it's been about a year since we last saw her...and she looks as hot as ever...how she keeps her tight little body so tight and little is beyond me...this shoot features a lot of on-screen rigging and I very much enjoyed watching Amber as the ropes went on her...each predicament leaves Amber vulnerable and exposed...And the Pope uses each opportunity to take advantage of her lovely oppression...every part of her feels his dominance...heavy clamps on the nipples, tight crotch ropes, foot and toe bondage, anal hooks and balls, hot wax...stretched, tied down, suspended, spread...this update is like a BDSM symphony with so many instruments and elements coming together very nicely, care of our sadistic maestro, the Pope.

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:23
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 143.7 MB

Download Beautiful Bondage Music

Amanda Fox Tits bondage

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Milf slave Amanda Fox Tits bondage standing hard tied action.

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps

File size: 338.9 MB

Download Amanda Fox Tits bondage

Sadism And dominance

Release Year: 2022

Sadism and dominance determine the life of both pairs which allow to see her world of N.M. to us very closely.
In an excessively equipped cellar studio a slave goes up to the border of the tolerable, there controlled by her merciless master.

Duration: 1:30:46
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sadism And dominance

An Outstanding Display

This update stands out in a lot of ways...most obviously, we have Dylan Ryan back again...we don't really see Dylan often enough around here, and when she does show up, we wonder why it's been so long since we last shot her...Dylan is not a small woman, but her body is so feminine and her appeal so soft, it's easy to find yourself stunned that she is as tall as us men...not the Pope, but the average guy...Dylan is so tough and so sincere in her submissiveness and the Pope really puts her through very devious bondage progressions and predicaments...Each scene is a progression...at times all you need is the rope to make a model squirm, remain still or beg...the rope becomes the restraint and the implement of torment...the Pope's interest in such things has grown to the point where he is teaching classes and giving demos on rope predicaments that leave many folks awe struck and dying to learn...but you don't teach this stuff...a rope master interprets ideas and draws inspirations and forms his own scenes in his head...and when you have the talent and rigging awareness to pull it off safely, it's quite wicked...That's about as much as I kiss JP's ass, but we are really proud to feature his work...Of course, he's been here since 2004 so we aren't really featuring his work anymore...DungeonCorp is his work...and DungeonCorp is definitely our models...Dylan is serious and experienced enough to allow the Pope to pull off these scenes and still remain truly vulnerable...and kinky enough to respond with crazy, body contorting orgasms...I think it's an outstanding display.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1496kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 121.4 MB

Download An Outstanding Display

Damage Me - Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Hazel Hypnotic still proudly bears the words scrawled across her chest, "Damage Me". In spite of the obvious signs of tears, she is still smiling. Perhaps she fears that Wenona is about to take a more active role in this live feed. We'll get back to Hazel in a minute. She will face an ass hook, a caning and some time with good ol' Mr. Hitachi. But for just a moment we'll let Wenona be the focus of attention.
This is a preview of what will happen at Wenona's own live feed next month. She makes some promises that she will instantly regret. The worst is definitely the wasabi. Most people can barely deal with it in their mouths. What the hell made her think taking it up the nose was a good idea is beyond us.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5575kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Damage Me - Hazel Hypnotic

Chanell Heart fucked hard and put away wet

Can she take what we dish out?
We keep our pet locked in a cage, taking it out when we feel like playing. And right now we feel like playing. Chanell is hauled out and bent over our handy fuck table, which is the perfect height to leave both ends deliciously, completely exposed. Face down, ass up, her elbows are bound behind her back. That and a neck rope is all it takes to keep her in her place. Then our pet is dropped to her knees to earn her keep. Which she does with vigor. Chanell sinks home to the base.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chanell Heart fucked hard and put away wet

On The Brink

Bane looks to take full advantage of Ariel's amazing body, and oh what an amazing body it is. First up on the cube, Ariel finds herself being manhandled...Her bare soles get some action while she is brought to the brink of a guttural orgasm and then left to twitch with the tens pads applied to her torso...After that initial break in session, she's flat on her back while Bane ratchets her legs high and wide...With her pussy exposed, Bane takes the opportunity to ply her with the G5 and a pole mounted dildo before breaking out the wax and coating her inner thighs...She begs to cum, and only after a vicious whipping is she finally allowed...Next, Ariel's clamped and weighted, her torso zippered as she once again finding herself begging for release. Bane toys with her mercilessly before tying her in an inverted suspension. As Ariel dangles from the rafters, she's put through her paces, ending in one final, teasing, torrent of pain and pleasure.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 162.5 MB

Download On The Brink

Tough Stuff

Trina Michaels is like an over flowing fountain...she's got one of those bodies that just seems to spill out of her outfit like butterscotch pudding...that perfect, soft, tanned skin wrapping her busty body like caramel...in a word, Trina is delicious...The Pope goes right to work on her huge breasts...he binds them up tight with 550 cord, then rigs them up above her...this keeps Trina on her toes and ready for more focused breast attention...a dragons tail on an allready plumped up breast is such a dastardly thing to do to such a sweet woman, but the Pope goes there anyway...Trina takes it all like a champ and cums like a whore...he gives her a bit of a dirty mindfuck at the end of the shoot which i'd really like to see him pull with a few other models to gauge thier responses...it seems Trina wil endure just about anything if she digs her Dom.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1438kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

Download Tough Stuff

The Extreme Boyz Chronicles - part 4

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Torsion Video
Cast: Anton, Tal, Arren, Draiven, Dakota

The Boyz are back in their fourth DvD release. Watch as Tal is mercilessly taught his lesson by Master Driven in 'Tal's Punishment', Dakota is left hog-tied and helpless, Master Arren and Tal meet up again for another session and finally Tal has his way with beautiful Anton. Multiple scenes of helpless slaves at the mercy of their captors will be sure to keep you entertained well into the night. Enjoy!!

Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 744.0 MB

Download The Extreme Boyz Chronicles - part 4

Sybil and the Flame

Sybill Hawthorne is back in bodaciousness...Orpheus Black directs us to strip her, muzzle her and tie her down tight with her legs spread...Sybil awaits, bound and nude while we go over his plan...Fire...Don't do this yourself or encourage anyone else to do it without proper training beforehand...there is much to know and much at stake with this type of BDSM play...and much sensation...He uses the flames to light fire cups...then adjusts the amount of suction by blowing the flame onto the cup's surface...heating up the air inside the cup and increasing the suction...he uses the flames to heat her body...once again, blowing the flames and heat at her most tender parts...a vibrator is mounted against her clit and Orpheus pulls her right down orgasm alley, slowly, as he plays with her...Sybil is then cuffed standing...he uses his many impact implements to redden her body...upper back and ass, tits and thighs...then single tails and screams...she is then roped down on a box...on her knees and bent over, she is absolutely immobile...he invades with a dildo and adds the vibrator through ass slaps...Sybils cums and sobs...then she is strung up and spread out...her hips are tied down...her perfect pussy and tits are exposed...he clamps her nipples and flogs her thighs until they glow red...Orpheus expertly and lightly flogs the nipple clamps as Sybil moans and shrieks...he uses the single tail to wrap her legs...then invades her open pussy once again and brings her to ear shattering orgasms...I have never seen a model so spent after a shoot...her limp torso hangs from her wrists...Lovely Sybil once again sacrifices her entirety for our viewing pleasure.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 145.6 MB

Download Sybil and the Flame

Farm part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts. Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten.

Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Farm part 3

For Bondage's Sake II - Calico Lane

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

In part 2 of For Bondage's sake, Calico's suffering continues. Calico Lane is an experienced bondage slut and knows exactly why she is here today. She is here to sweat, scream and cum for our amusement. Nothing more, nothing less. We will use her as we see fit.
Kneeling, blindfolded and gagged with a headgear that affixes her head to a post, Calico is a mute lump of flesh for us to work over. The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.
Once we have tired of this position, we shift her to a standing pose. An ass hook lodged deeply inside her, vicious nipple clamps and nose hook serve to remind her of her place. All of this exposed flesh makes for perfect target practice and we whip away at our leisure, watching as she gets pushed closer and closer to the edge. When we are ready to push her completely over the edge, we use our trusty vibrator. The orgasms rips through her restrained flesh and her eyes glaze over as she checks deeply into subspace. Calico is spent and sweating in her chains. We leave her languishing there for the next time we might want to play.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download For Bondage's Sake II - Calico Lane

Dani Dare

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her fuck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dani Dare

Enchantress Sahrye...Captive in Red High Heels!

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Stunning Enchantress Sahrye loves to be ballgagged and tied up tight! She also adores these skyscraper red patent leather high heels! It's a match made in bondage heaven! Sahrye agrees to be hogtied in her skintight jeans and incredible high heels...tight white rope is applied to her gorgeous figure...she struggles so sexily in her caprivity...a big, white ballgag is strapped deep into her mouth and her elbows are bound tightly together! The Enchantress drifts into bondage bliss as she writhes and squirms for the camera...what a sexy bondage dream come true!.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4153kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 391.8 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye...Captive in Red High Heels!

Cowgirl Live part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Cowgirl Live part 3

Dungeon Of Domination

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling.
Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm.
Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers.
Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator!
If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!

Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

Download Dungeon Of Domination

A Day of Reckoning

The darling Nicki Blue comes back to DungeonCorp a more experienced rope bottom and submissive...and every inch as hot as ever...there is no shyness in her, if there ever was any...and there's much unbridled energy bouncing around in that pretty head of hers...a powerful young lady when she wants to be...at the very least Nicki has developed the visage of a self aware and self controlled sexual freak...a mysterious woman, I say...Nicki turns out to be a very emotional submissive today...she considers all those heart-felt and often heart-wrenching reactions to be just another part of her role, in her fantasy...but everything she's going through is very real...and Nicki is fine with that...It seems she has found a good line between real play and fantasy and she wastes no time blurring it...After some Dom and control time, I tie her to a furniture dolly...I came up with a plan to use bungee cord in a crude pussy impaling rig...and it works very well...after I get the right size dildo for Nicki's annoyingly tight cunt...the bungees hold it deep inside her with constant preasure...then onto a spread suspension...hanging, naked and spread, she makes a perfect target for my tails...nipples and cunt clamped, I finish with her...once again, I have to run to take care of business elsewhere and I leave Nicki with Bane...he bends her over and invades her ass...Nicki loves things in her ass, but can she get too much of a good thing? Bane tests the depth and girth tolerance of her ass...TENS pads on her ass...then a vibrator on her pussy...she loses control and the fluids fly...in the final scene, Bane has a good time with Dom and control as well...he directs Nicki to kneel her way to him, dragging nipple weights between her legs...she ends up with that fine ass in the air, kneeling on concrete and feeling Bane's floggers...Kudos to Nicki for her continued dedication to BDSM and her own exploration of submission and power...and for being one fine piece of ass.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 158.3 MB

Download A Day of Reckoning