Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Bi Pole Her vol.4

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Third World Media
Cast: Erica, Alex, Renzo, Mayricio, Patricia, Tiago, Talita, Alex, Higor
Genres: Barebacking, Bi-Sexual, Threesomes, Interracial

4 scenes of bi - sex involving white guy, black guy and girl.
Beautiful girls, all sex acts are performed without condoms, unlike "B-max"

Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:24
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bi Pole Her vol.4

Bi barracks vol.3

Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Annie Randy (m) Brock
Genres: Bisex, Anal, Oral, Group

Again months without women
the guys have been training courses and received third degree "Honorary Guesses".
And ,as usual, a new delivery of the walking pussies, ensign promised!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bi barracks vol.3

Fuck my wife - through my ass

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bisexual, Gonzo, Anal
Video language: English

Hey honey, do you remember that hot guy we hunt out with last week at the bar that couldn't stop staring at your tits? Well, I saw him at the gas station and he really wants to get together with you. I told him, sure, but under one condition... you have to fuck me, too! I thought he would say no fucking way, but as it turns out, he's bisexual, too! He's coming over tonight, so I have to go buy some more lube!

Duration: 2:18:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 781kbps

File size: 931.7 MB

Download Fuck my wife - through my ass

Bi the Military Zone

Release Year: 2003
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Felippe Hrabik (a.k.a. Zdeno Reif), Joseph Feitl (a.k.a. Otto Hornya), Ion Fisher, Rob Grofinger, Joseph Vavroch,
Genres: Group, Threesome, Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Uniform, Cumshots

These bi boys and babes are on the edge of the military zone, so you know what that means--hot hard
military bodies giving pleasure to anyone who can take it! If you're on the other side of the border, don't fret. That's what these bi's do--cross
the line. Crossing over is a breeze. So line up in military formation and assume the position. Drop down and give me some hot and heavy action!

Duration: 1:28:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 986kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 745.9 MB

Download Bi the Military Zone

Cream pie cuckold husbands

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Trix Video
Cast: Jinny West, Terri Wylder, Hauden St. Clair
Genres: Cuckold, bisex group, orgy, fetish, strapon

This is one of our wildest cuckold videos yet, and what these guys are told to do is filthy, wild, and cum filled!! Fourplete cuckold sex scenes featuring not only sissy cuckold husbands who have to watch their women get fucked, but they are also told to even eat cum from their wives and girlfriends jism filled holes and there are no excuses or else!!
Scenes include cuckold husbands made to suck two mens cum freshly fucked wives, a wife having her bi cuckold husband suck cock while she gets fucked, a young wife who has four men fuck her bareback and another slut wife who has her hubby and his best friend as slaves giving bi cuckold hand jobs to each other while she sucks them off!

Duration: 1:04:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 835.8 MB

Download Cream pie cuckold husbands

Bisexual Seductions

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Mile High Media, Depraved Creations
Cast: Candy Apples, Mercedes Ashley, Shawn Islander, Bud Suddath, Brad Slater, Michelle Sweet, Agatha Rangel, Marcella Carioca, Marula Santos & more
Genres: Bi (bisexual), All Sex, Strapon, Threesome, Latin, Cum shots

No fantasy left unturned. Sizzling three way action! Any hole will do! Bisexual Seductions from Depraved Creations feature some hot bisexual action. Watch these sexy ladies battle some sexy studs to see who can fuck the best. No matter who wins, everyone goes home with a cum covered prize.

Duration: 1:58:06
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bisexual Seductions

Strip Off and Get Off part vol.2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Bimaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Hardcore

You saw these sexy strippers strip down in last week's first update of this party, and now that they're horny as hell and it's all out there, this crew of naughty bisexual freaks can fully get down, ramming each others faces, pussies, and asses! This is an all out orgy now, and when ites to bisexual anything goes, and that's exactly how they plan to play it all over this strip club! Real bisexuals getting off hard in the club, check out the one and only Bimaxx as they bring you the best in HD bisexual orgy action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3671kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 849.6 MB

Download Strip Off and Get Off part vol.2

Sex show for a slave

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Magma
Cast: Susi Hotkiss, Katsumi, Tanya Hansen, Tiffany Hopkins, Tyra Misoux
Genres: Brunette, Facial, Interracial, Asian
Video language: German

Being enslaved by two merciless dominant beauties is a very hard thing. This ebony stallion that they keep caged in their dungeon is suffering from a terrible case of blue balls already - and they keep on fucking with other men right in front of him!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:28
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3822kbps

File size: 274.1 MB

Download Sex show for a slave

Be Bi Me

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Ken, Pierre, Sabrina ...
Genres: Threesome, Oral, Vaginal, Anal Sex, Interracial, Strapon, Double Penetration, Bid Dicks, Latin, Facial Cumshots

With this much hardcore cumming action, you'll want to be by these hot bi-couples sides too! They're all about fucking, sucking, and cumming all over! This is one ball draining that'll leave you wanting more bi-tastic fun!

Duration: 1:21:27
Video: 720x528, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Be Bi Me