Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

"Mr. Moose Cock" Gapes Franco Styles And Madison Peach!

Cast: Thomas Rosewood, Franco Styles, Madison Peach
Genres: Oral / Vaginal / Anal Sex, Big Cock, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Small Saggy Tit
Video language: English

They call Thomas Rosewood "Moose Cock" for a reason and Franco Styles along with Madison Peach LOVE every inch of it. Franco gets fucked hard and deep until his ass hole gapes open begging for more. Madison Peach gets her fill too and milks the moose dick to completion, spraying it all over the trio. What better way to end this 3-some than a 1st time facial for Thomas Rosewood!

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download "Mr. Moose Cock" Gapes Franco Styles And Madison Peach!

In the Czech tradition, sex in nature

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sybille
Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, BI

There is this small square in the old town which I like so much. Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. I started to talk to him. He was quite open to me and stated that he was waiting for his girlfriend. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did't know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.

Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

Download In the Czech tradition, sex in nature

Bi With My Boyfriend

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Crossover Bi
Genres: Bisexual

These boys love their s. But they love their 's boyfriend even more! You won't be able to get enough of this fantasy, where and take turns with mom's boyfriend. Take this one on if you want to see the wildest fucking in threesome history! It's certainly all in the family!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:13:04
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bi With My Boyfriend

Busted Love Is The Best Kind!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Alan Benfelen, Tim Scooby
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Bisex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Vaginal

This curvy chick only gets off at the site of two dudes getting it on, and she wants to throw her curvy body in the mix so that they all get off hard, with a dick in her pussy and one guy taking it hard up the ass!

Duration: 27:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 771.3 MB

Download Busted Love Is The Best Kind!

Bimaxx Three little bisexuals lost in the woods

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiMaxx
Cast: Nikki Dream
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore

Once upon a time three little bisexuals went to the woods. They had lot of fun talking and didn't realize how deep in the wood are they.

Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6551kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bimaxx Three little bisexuals lost in the woods

Jeff Stryker - The Switch Is On

Cast: Jeff Stryker, Allan Fox, Breezy Lane, Danielle, Dave Phillips, Elle Rio, Jeff Quinn, John Rocklin, Kevin Williams, Megan Daniels, Mike Miller, Steve Ross
Genres: bisexual, jeff stryker, bareback, group, vaginal, big dick, oral, anal, double penetration

Superstar Stryker stars in the pre-condom bi extravaganza The Switch is On. There are enough group scenes to satisfy any fan of a sandwich. More like a hoagie in this instance. Danielle is the blonde bombshell here, along with blonde bombshell-dude Kevin Williams. Lots of nasty talk from Jeff, tons of worshipping of his megatool, and firm tits and buff chests as far as the eye can see and the balls can stretch. Everyone will be happy with this one. The gang bang/group fuck has one of Kevin's best scenes ever. Great stuff.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:39
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jeff Stryker - The Switch Is On

BiMaxx Nice To Make Your Bisexual Acquaintance

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore.

After having some in the park and getting loosened up they head inside for a bisexual foursome that'll have them all over each others junk and exploring every hole they can! Guys f"cking girls and guys f"cking girls, what a way to end a first date Bimaxx style!

Duration: 46:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BiMaxx Nice To Make Your Bisexual Acquaintance

Bimaxx Masters Of Jizz Part 2 Cumshot Compilation

Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Bibi Fox, Victoria Rose, Rachel Evans, Barra Brass, Adel Sunshine, Terry Sullivan
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Hardcore

The cumshot compilation series continues with part 2 of nothing but explosive bisexual jizz blasts all over both guys and girls! The beauty of bisexuals is that anything goes, and in these orgy parties there's always plenty of spunk to spew all over the place...

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3875kbps

File size: 894.3 MB

Download Bimaxx Masters Of Jizz Part 2 Cumshot Compilation

Bi Maxx Volume 8

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Eromaxx Films
Cast: Dominika, Rachel, Annabel, Jeanette, Karin
Genres: BiSex, trio, cumshot, facial

Bi Maxx Volume eight includes five more explosive sex scenes filled with another round of provocative MMF bisexual action perfect for both guy and girl who love going both ways or who have fantasized about it. Along with the regular, amazing MMF action, this volume includes some nasty reaming and rimming, and a whole lot of gooey cum being shot on both guy and girl!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:56
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1078kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bi Maxx Volume 8

BiMaxx Bi Lust In The Locker Room

Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore

Right when they're getting into it a sexy chick pops in on them and sees what's going on, and it just so happens that two guys working each others cocks gets her pussy nice and wet!

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3713kbps

File size: 635.1 MB

Download BiMaxx Bi Lust In The Locker Room