BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Katie Kush: Blonde, All Natural, Flexible Slut in Grueling Bondage Harvey

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Katie Kush, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Foot Torment, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, Submission, Suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English
Katie Kush is a sweet and innocent looking slut who’s just bratty enough to motivate The Pope to do every last nasty thing to her. It’s not a secret that he loves brats, but we’re not sure if Katie is ready for the repercussions of behaving that way with him. We begin the day with Katie in a full split suspension, just to show her what happens when brats need to be put in their place. This doesn’t curb her brattiness, but rather inspires her to taunt him even more. The positive thing to remember is that she is willing to endure whatever he throws at her when she pushes his buttons, so this is going to be an interesting shoot no matter what. The next position is also a suspension, but this one is very asymmetrical and it pulls this slut in every direction. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her slutty pussy, and she begins to show signs of submission as the pain is ramped up. After two brutal suspensions, you would think that she would be a little less bratty, but this is not the case. She continues to antagonize him to see how sadistic he can
really be, and soon finds out how fucking twisted this man is. Katie is now folded in half, and her arms are tied in a way that they are what holds her in place for the next dose of torment. Now the pain comes faster and harder, and suddenly Katie realizes that her mouth may have gotten her in more trouble than her body was capable of handling. The torment is brutal and she begins to wonder if she is going to make it to the end. Her throat and pussy are fucked mercilessly until she can no longer take the stimulation. In the final scene, Katie is atop a wooden box with her limbs pulled up and away from her body leaving her completely helpless. Foot torment, breath control, and imposed orgasms close out the day as we see Katie finally submit to The Pope.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush: Blonde, All Natural, Flexible Slut in Grueling Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Lomianki

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1 Le Bourget

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joseline Kelly: Pain Slut Surrenders to Bondage and Domination Fourmile

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Joseline Kelly, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blindfold, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Pain, Pain Slut, Punching
Joseline Kelly is a cute little slut, and she’s ready for some extreme punishment. So here she is, on the set of Hogtied with The Pope. She starts in a standing, spread-eagle position, completely exposed to The Pope’s will. He gropes her tits and fondles her pussy, and she already can’t get enough. He flogs her, and we can now see hints of her nature as a pain slut when she can’t help but smile. She’s blindfolded, which immediately ramps up the exhilaration for her, since she can no longer see and has no idea what’s coming. To her surprise The Pope sneaks in a vibrator, and immediately she’s on the path to nonstop orgasms. Joseline is beyond excited, cumming like a whore. She’s then put into a traditional hogtie suspension. Weighted clamps are applied to her nipples, and another set is added to her wet pussy. He stretches that sweet cunt out, pulling on the chains and the clamps. She can’t help but smile when one of the clamps slips off her nipple, because the pain of the sudden release can’t be ignored. The Pope puts the clamp back on, then works more orgasms out of that perfect pussy. In the final scene, Joseline is face-down and ass-up. She’s flogged and punched, then rapped with a cane as The Pope administers bastinado. Ultimately he rips even more orgasm from her pussy until she can no longer hold herself upright, and then collapses.
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joseline Kelly: Pain Slut Surrenders to Bondage and Domination

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brazilian Slut Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment in Bondage Port Monmouth

Cast: Gina Valentina, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, mixed, natural boobs, Nipple Torment, Pain
Gina Valentina begins in a standing position with her arms box tied behind her. She has been here before and knows what to expect, but that doesn’t lighten the blow at all. She knows exactly what The Pope is capable of doing, and that has her a little on edge. He enters and goes straight for her nipples, which has Gina wincing in pain as he squeezes them. Her flesh falls prey to his leather flogger and hands as he inflicts pain and suffering on our little Gina. The Pope then ties one of her legs up to the rig so that he can enjoy her sweet pussy and not be disturbed by her trying to close her legs. Next, he adds a stocking over her head, which is then tied up too. Now she is completely helpless, and The Pope assaults her pussy with finger banging and a magic wand. She begs for him to stop and screams at the top of her lungs when he makes her cum even more. Next, we have Gina in a hogtie suspension with her arms held out with bamboo. She has to endure nipple torment, as well as bastinado until she can no longer take the pain. Her
pussy is vibed until she can no longer handle her orgasms. Next, we have her on the floor with one leg tied to a wooden column, and the other pulled as wide as we could get them. Her arms are stretched and restrained away from her body, and now The Pope can have his way again. He enters with his cat-o-nine tails and wreaks havoc on her flesh with unforgiving strikes that instantly turn bright red. Next, there is the cane, and Gina cannot stop screaming in agonizing pain. Before he finishes with her, he fucks her pussy and throat to overload her even more. The day still isn’t over for our little slut, because The Pope is not going to stop until Gina is completely wrecked. She is tied to the rig and sat atop the sybian. He turns it up quickly, and we get to see Gina succumb to her orgasms.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brazilian Slut Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury Matlock

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager’s miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries’ struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge Islip

New girl Thiccy Niccy takes the shock collar challenge. Are you curious to see how she did? Watch the video to find out!
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps

File size: 707.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Squirting Slut is Anally Steamburg

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Squirting ,Leather ,slim
Lisey is a sexy slut that loves to have massive things shoved in her slutty ass. She is also a big fan of being helpless in strict bondage. The day is going to be a day filled with inescapable bondage, brutal torment, anal fucking, and squirting orgasms. The way it unfolds in in the hands of the most twisted fucker we know, The Pope. He unleashes his diabolical sadism on her and she quickly sees that things are going to go his way, and not hers. This self proclaimed whore in a standing position with her arms pulled high above her head and held there with leather medical restraints. The Pope enters and begins to toy with his new pet. After some pinching and probing, he decides that it’s time to flip this whore over and get her ass in the air. She claims to be able to take massive toys in her accommodating ass, so he puts her to the test. Now that her ass is up the test begins and after moments of pounding her slutty ass with a large toy, he ups the ante and goes even bigger. She seems to be capable of what she says, so the only viable next step is putting his massive fist up her ass. After some intense attempts, her ass couldn’t take it, so we move on to the next position. Now she is on her back and her legs pulled down and out to expose her holes for more penetration. She suffers through brutal bastinado before her ass becomes the center of The Pope’s attention. He launches one final attempt to fist her ass, and although he didn’t get his entire fist inside her slutty ass, he did manage to make her have squirting orgasms. We’ll take that all day!
Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Slut is Anally

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lost in Rope Mons

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost in Rope

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cadence Lux: Cock Hungry Slut Takes A Greedy Beating From Charles Dera Goleta

Cast: Charles Dera ,Cadence Lux
Genres: shaved ,Pain ,Tattoo ,Suspension ,unshaved ,Sub ,natural boobs ,black hair ,top ,Bondage
Cadence Lux is a bona fide slut to the core. She wants it all. All the dick. All the pain. All the bondage. All the orgasms. And she’s willing to do whatever’s ordered of her in order to get it. She submits utterly to Charles Dera, who uses her for his own purposes. Fucking her in full suspension, flogging her, face-fucking her and tormenting her with a vibrator on her pussy while he fucks the orgasms out of her one after the other. Cadence begins in a hunched, fetal position, fully suspended in rope, with her mouth and pussy exposed for dick. Charles teases her a little, spinning her around, then slides his cock hard cock into her throat, then straight into that desperately hungry cunt. Cadence moans out like a total whore as that dick penetrates her, and she doesn’t let up. As she gets fucked and slapped and beaten she turns into a puddle of fuck meat, eager to take everything she’s given. Clamps are put on her nipples and tethered to the ceiling while she rides Charles’ dick, but she wants that fucking so damn bad she works through the intense pain. She gets put through the proverbial ringer, left sweating and wrecked as Charles uses her to get off. Just as he blows his huge load all over her fucked cunt, she cums and squirts all over his cock. Cadence is the perfect definition of a slut, and we want to see more.
Duration: 41:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Lux: Cock Hungry Slut Takes A Greedy Beating From Charles Dera

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 40032 April Brookes Gagetown

Soon Tommy rewards Lana and vibes her pussy with one hand while the other hand covers her mouth, and she cums hard.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12048kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 40032 April Brookes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Lenna Ross - Lenna Ross gets dominated hard Mar del Plata

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm
Ber butt all bruised from the weekend shoots, I spread her ass up on the bed, take her to ger orgasm limits and add a couple more bruises to that fantastic ass.
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Lenna Ross - Lenna Ross gets dominated hard

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Favorite Slave Madison Mills

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Gabriella Paltrova, Mia Li
Genres: cattle prod, slave, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
An Upper Floor FeatureWhen House slave Mia Li breaks the rules, the Master of the House takes Gabriella Paltrova as his new favorite. But Mia is not having it, and when Master is away she takes her revenge on the undeserving underling. Mia pays a high price for her underhanded power grab however and suffers at the tip of the cattle prod as Master fucks his favorite.
Duration: 49:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Favorite Slave

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped Playas del Coco

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kat Eastville

Cast: Kat
Genres: Electrical Play ,shaved ,Tens Unit ,natural boobs ,Facesitting ,Electric Dildo ,Electro Clamp ,Lesbian ,Fingering ,Slave
We gave Kat the e-stim and she took it from there. She controlled it masterfully bringing herself to orgasm many times. After watching her thrust her hips wildly like she couldn’t get enough I couldn’t help joining in. She rode the fucking chair with a stim in her ass and on her nipples, then I treated her to a suspension that included, the samauri, anal stim, fingering, clit sucker and my talented tongue.
Duration: 27:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 314.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating Austinville

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara’s awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren’t going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn’t like this bondage so much anymore!
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Power Fucked in Strict Bondage: Katie Kush and Johnny Castle Hsin Tien

Cast: Katie Kush ,Johnny Castle
Genres: Leather Cuffs ,Rough Sex ,Sub ,top ,Facefucking ,Blonde ,Stud ,Choking ,Deepthroat ,Hairy
Katie begins her day on her back like a good slut, with her legs pulled into a full split. Her arms are pulled out and tied to her ankles, and her cunt is covered in white panties. Johnny inspects his prey and slowly begins to devour her, first by fucking her mouth, and then moving around to put her cunt to good use as well. He uses the vibe, Magic Wand, to over stimulate her pussy as it vibes her clit and makes her cum. Next, Katie is locked into a position, bent over a steel bar and her head locked into a steel trap, and her wrists and ankles secured with leather cuffs. Her helpless body sits in wait until Johnny decides he wants to use and abuse her more. He fucks her mouth and pussy relentlessly as she orgasms uncontrollably. The vibe is used again to maximize the orgasm output. In the final scene, Katie has both of her wrists tied to one of her legs. This allows Johnny to throw her around and use her as he pleases. Her sole purpose is to be used, and he plans to give this slut a sense of worth today.
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Power Fucked in Strict Bondage: Katie Kush and Johnny Castle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy Selong

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Aiden Starr, Veruca James, Mickey Mod, Marco Banderas, Bobbi Dylan, Nora Riley, Sydney Cole
Genres: bondage, cattle prod, hot wax, orgasm denial, wax, slave, bdsm, kinky, orgy, discipline, paddling, straight, female slave, master, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, cage
The Lounge and dining room are alight with kinky celebration for Stefano´s birthday as 200 lifestyle BDSM players gather to torment each other in cages, play power games with canes, fuck on all the furniture, and collectively produce 45 orgasms in ode to his 44th year. With four beautiful slave girls on deck, pleasing cock in tight bondage, taking hot wax punishments, anal pounding, paddling, orgasm denial, the cattle prod, and electro discipline the crowd is inspired and get even sexier and rowdier.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

100 Orgasm Slave Girl Orgy Penn Laird

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Aiden Starr, Veruca James, Mickey Mod, Marco Banderas, Bobbi Dylan, Nora Riley, Sydney Cole
Genres: bondage, lesbian, suspension, zipper, slave, bdsm, orgy, swingers, straight, female slave, master, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, single tail
The epic conclusion of Stefanos´ Birthday party, in which he demands the horny crowd of BDSM swingers and beautiful anal slave whores to deliver him 45 orgasms - He will now live forever, because this wild night provided him 55 years to grow on. Perfect slave girl Veruca James hangs helplessly in brutal suspension while being fucked from behind, her mouth stuffed with cock while her newbie trainee eagerly laps at her ass. Both girls deliver many tormented orgasms in bondage, screaming for mercy and delighting the crowd. Cute as a button, and quiet as a mouse, slave Sydney Cole must learn to scream and entertain as her pussy pleasured and punished. Her anal slave charge, Nora Riley Has her tight pink asshole stuffed with hard cock and must hold her orgasms and endure electro torment until her senior slave can learn how to cum like a good slut, loudly and eagerly. The final conclusion is a complete fuck fest with plenty of anal, cruel lesbian sex, facials, single tailing, and a final 45 clamp zipper that leave our slaves breathless and cumming in a pile in front of our appreciative guests. Don´t miss the bonus crowd action with plenty of dirty play and rope suspension!
Duration: 54:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 100 Orgasm Slave Girl Orgy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Powerhouse of orgasms Prienai

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Fingering ,Gag ,BDSM ,shaved ,Nipple Clamps ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,Big Tits ,Vibrator
Bella’s arms are restrained tightly by chain with her legs spread and ankles fastened to the floor. With her breasts clamped tight we flog her ass and pussy as she screams and drools all over herself through her open mouth gag.
Bella cums so hard she yanks her tits right out of the clamp, so we decide to add weights to her nipple clamps and whip them right off. After shoving a dick and vibe into Bella’s swollen cunt we crank on the chain around her arms making her work for her next orgasm. She suffers as the chain bites into her arms as she pulls down harder nearly breaking the vibrator to get off.
Watch this voluptuous cumnivore suffer for you as she works for her orgasms.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Powerhouse of orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Struggles Bondage part 2 Amanda

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings
The video quality is excellent. Hogtied is the gold standard of video quality in bondage video production today, but I think is right up there.

Total size: 33.8 GB in 25 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Struggles Bondage part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Good Pet Redfield

Cast: Zoe Sparx ,Vixtor Styles
Genres: Squirting ,Nylons Stockings ,master ,Spanking ,Flogging ,top ,Caning ,Blonde ,Kinky ,Tattoo
Zoe Sparx is Vixtor Styles’ real life baby girl. A 24 7 BDSM couple in their own right, Zoe and Vixtor invite you into their home, and their very kinky sex life. They start off with Zoe on her hands and knees getting collared up like the neighborhood . She sniffs her ’s crotch, shakes her ass, and begs for attention. She gets choked, slapped, and caned until her master decides she is ready for more!
Once inside, Vixtor props her up on the coffee table to flog her ass until it’s red. He restrains her and continues to flog her chest and pussy until she’s finally rewarded with the vibrator and squirting orgasms. Next, Zoe begs her for his hard cock and he fucks her face. She begs to get fucked like a good girl. Vixtor finally fucks Zoe to multiple orgasms before blowing his huge load all over her face!
Duration: 53:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Pet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Comeback Blowbang For Beautiful Lia Ponce Vassar

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lia Ponce
Genres: Oral, Blowbang, Bukkake ,Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow, Hardcore
Stunning Lia Ponce is back for more! Today she's dressed in a sailorfuku outfit and her firm boobs are barely held by a tight white top. She removes her stockings and shoes and sits comfortably barefoot for a blowjob. The guys come to her for their portion of pleasure and she humbly sucks all those cocks. The first loads come unexpectedly, but Lia is ready and gulps it quickly. She tries to extract more and surround herself with the dicks thrusting her mouth. When the jizz lands being spurt en masse, her face become instantly glazed because the loads are strong and powerful. With thick streams on her face, Lia collects her first mouthful. She plays with cum a bit and swallows without hesitation, although she has to put some efforts in each gulp. When she swallows around 30 loads, the guys switch their aim to her face and eyes but she still receives a few dozen loads more to her mouth, eventually gulping them with a lot of efforts. Amazing bukkake!
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10149kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Comeback Blowbang For Beautiful Lia Ponce
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Hasnalli

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Goddess and The Novice: Ryan Keely Rules Over Papa Georgio Oliver

Cast: Ryan Keely, Papa Georgio
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, CBT, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, drool, dungeon, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Hitachi, Humiliation, Latinx, Male Sub, natural boob
Devoted slave Georgio has requested to be in the presence of hot Domme Ryan Keely. But is he worthy? In his first suspension Georgio is hanging upside down tightly bound in a plastic wrap cocoon with his little worm dick and balls exposed. Of course he is gagged so Ryan doesn´t have to listen to his screeching and squawking, but he is dripping drool all over her clean floor and Goddess Ryan likes a tidy dungeon. So Georgio´s first punishment is a good spanking with the paddle. Ms. Keely prowls around Georgio wearing super high black stiletto heels and a sexy black strappy bustier top with thigh high stockings and garter. She pinches his balls with clothespins and paddles his pale ass turning it rosy pink but he keeps making a mess with his filthy spit so Ryan makes him clean it off her favorite shoes. Man whore Georgio has a lot of training to do before he is a worthy slave. On all fours tied up and blindfolded Georgio´s head is restrained in a heavy square frame so he can´t move. Ryan crops his slutty ass and stuffs her big strap on cock in his mouth to get it wet and ready for fucking. She reveals her gorgeous breasts and slides her dick in Georgio´s tight slave ass and fucks his hole but she grows sick and tired of doing all the work so next level of training: Worship the Goddess. Wrapped up tight in a straight jacket Lucky Georgio is worshiping Ryan´s beautiful feet. She tears her nylons open and slides and wiggles her sexy toes all over his face making her moan and giggle with delight. If Georgio does a good job with her feet she might let him worship her ass. She soon grows bored so she tells him to tongue her asshole. The novice gives it his best and tries to please Goddess Ryan. She vibes her pussy with the Hitachi while he worships her legs, more on her feet and her curvy ass until she cums. Georgio has served fairly well today so she will allow him to cum--but only on the floor like a worm. Ms Keely asks Why do all men end up like this? Exhausted on their backs panting? She gives him ten seconds to jack off and cum which creates a huge mess so she pees all over this novice slut and leaves the room.
Duration: 46:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Goddess and The Novice: Ryan Keely Rules Over Papa Georgio
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beauty Milf Anissa Kate Loves BBC Down Her Throat Green Forest

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: BBC, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Interracial, Hardcore, MILF, Natural Tits, Stockings, Straight
Incomparable bitch Anissa Kate shows she's a special breed of adult star that can perform some of the nastiest sex acts and make them seem downright classy.
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11407kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty Milf Anissa Kate Loves BBC Down Her Throat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chunky Latina is amazing in hard and anal sex Bad Zwischenahn

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Maryana Kriguer
Genres: Latina, Hardcore, Anal, Facial, Blonde
Dirty blonde Latina in stockings takes a brutal ass and pussy fucking on the bed. She takes a huge dick deep and hard and gets cum spilled all over her bum.
Duration: 34:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14681kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chunky Latina is amazing in hard and anal sex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Xxxx Milf Kinder

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xxxx Milf

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy, fit bondage slaves interlocked, machine fucked and pussy North Miami Beach

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ariel X
Genres: Brunette ,Humiliation ,Discipline ,shaved ,Bondage ,slim ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Ball Gag
Dia Zerva and Ariel X are belted tight for the traditional warm up. Winner is rewarded with an orgasm while the loser takes their punishment with the cattle prod.
With little breath to recover, Ariel is mounted onto our fuck box, face down, neck locked into place. Her ass is up and her wrists and ankles fastened to the box. Dia is brought in face first and planted right into Ariel’s pussy. She is locked into place while Alpha is shoved in her pussy to distract her. How much discipline does Dia have to keep her tongue at work on Ariel’s ass and pussy?
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy, fit bondage slaves interlocked, machine fucked and pussy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2 Gepp

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's arms are bound with rope, before she is roughly manhandled, groped, and then gagged with a large shop rag and tape. I then continue binding her. I eventually take out the gag and hogtie her on a table.
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tess Lyndon strapped in leather straitjacket Romania

This super cute girl was one of our greatest bondage discoveries back in March! She loves this! And now she is back to be strapped in our custom made (extra small) leather straitjacket! Of course, we add a nice shiny red ballgag since she was not gagged last time and she needs it for her training! With a lot more time in bondage, and some strict training methods, Tess Lyndon could become the most perfect bondage pet slave ever!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 122.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tess Lyndon strapped in leather straitjacket

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage Pahrump

Cast: Paige Owens, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, Submission, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration
Paige Owens begins in a predicament position with all of her weight balancing in her knees. Her feet are pulled up and her thighs are pulled out to keep them separated. Her hands are pulled up high. In this position she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and spends a few moments groping her young tight body before shoving a gag in her mouth. Next she’s flogged all over her gorgeous body and then the crop is used to get at her nipples and other sensitive places, including her feet. After that clothespins are added to her tits, and the he takes aim at trying to knock them off with the crop. Then The Pope feverishly finger bangs her with a vibe to assist in the overwhelming attack on her pussy. The next scene starts and Paige is in another sticky situation. One of her legs is pulled as high as it will go, exposing her pussy to whatever The Pope has planned for it. The suffering begins with some bastinado, and then turns to breath control. After some extreme breath play, The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy, then adds a vibe to push her over the edge of orgasmic bliss. The third scene begins and Paige is in doggy position, tied to a wooden horse. The flogger is used to redden her ass before shoving a dildo in her pussy again. The fucking starts, and Paige quickly realizes that orgasms can be as much pleasurable torment as actual pain. The dildo goes back and forth from her pussy to her mouth, and then back again. And she fucking loves it.
Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whitney Wright: Sexy Slut Begs to Suffer in Grueling Bondage Sincelejo

Cast: Whitney Wright, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Chains, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pain Slut, Petite
Whitney Wright is a hot brunette, with a perfect ass, beautiful eyes, and a gorgeous body all-around. We find her in a standing position, with a ball gag shoved in her mouth, and her body wrapped in a straitjacket chained to the ceiling. In this position, all she can do is squirm when The Pope enters and begins assaulting her exposed ass with the flogger. The sudden whipping seems to surprise Whitney, and she appears hesitant at first, but she dives in fully, taking the beating beautifully. She’s spanked in between floggings, until her ass is a brilliant shade of red. She gets her wet pussy teased just a bit, before the crop comes out. At this point her pussy is utterly wet. Her bare legs and her sweet cunt get cropped and slapped, while she pouts and squirms, though she does her best to remain in place. Soon, the real torment begins. The Pope cracks out the vibrator and holds it against her sensitive clit while finger fucking her. Whitney can hardly contain herself as the orgasms come one after the other. She lifts her feet off the floor, briefly finding herself completely suspended in the straitjacket. Whitney is then put into another position, chained to the ceiling again, but also bound to a wooden table by pipe bondage. She has clamps and clothespins attached to her sensitive nipples, and punishing rubber bands wrapped around her feet. The Pope snaps the rubber bands to send shocks of pain through her body, while the clamps and clothespins give pain to her upper body. She’s then subjected to the vibrator yet again, eliciting even more orgasms as she revels in the pain and the pleasure. The confusing signals drive her wild as she begins bucking like a bronco with every orgasm. Whitney is then placed on her back with her ankles in pipe bondage, held high with her legs spread wide. Her fully exposed, naked, beautiful body is flogged hard, her nipples are pinched and tormented, and her clit is worked hard as her pussy is fucked with a dick-on-a-stick. Whitney can hardly contain her reactions at this point, especially when the vibrator is applied to her clit once again. Whitney becomes a thrusting, cumming pile of orgasms, squirming on all the toys and implements The Pope uses on her. She has overcome that initial hesitation, and has exposed herself as the sexy little pain slut we always knew she was.
Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Wright: Sexy Slut Begs to Suffer in Grueling Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Invasive Anal Interview: Painslut gets fucked by potential employer Wuchi Town

Cast: Alana Cruise ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Bondage ,other hair color ,slim ,Sub ,Spanking ,BDSM ,Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,Flogging ,bottom
Alana Cruise is excited for her job interview at Cherry Torn’s sex store. She has the perfect resume and dresses for success. As the interview progresses, Cherry’s questions become increasingly personal and soon Alana is bent over Cherry’s lap getting an old fashioned over the knee spanking! Although Alana is a little hesitant with the direction of this interview, she really needs this job and she’s even a getting turned on by Cherry’s woman-handling. Cherry knows a slut when she sees one, and she plays with Alana’s pussy until it’s wet and leaking. She fits 3 fingers into Alana’s cunt and finger bangs Alana until she admits she’s a slut and comes hard, making a sticky mess all over Cherry’s fingers. Next Alana is tied down with her cunt exposed, and her mouth in the perfect position for pussy licking. Cherry crops Alana’s pussy before letting Alana show her pussy how much she wants this job. Alana enthusiastically licks Cherry’s pussy as her hips buck to meet the sting of Cherry’s crop. After Cherry is done, she turns her attention back to Alana’s slutty holes. Alana gets a thorough dick-on-a-stick fucking as Cherry humiliates her through multiple orgasms. Then Cherry plugs Alana’s ass with a metal jeweled plug. She flogs Alana’s ass, getting increasingly turned on by the delicious smacks of the flogger and Alana’s moans. Once Alana’s ass is perfectly rosy, Cherry straps on a cock and thrusts it deep in Alana’s cunt. Alana loves getting fucked and takes a thorough pounding from her potentially future-boss. She works that dick, moving up and down, getting it deeper in her pussy with every repetition. Cherry then turns her attention to Alana’s asshole. She pushes her dick in and gives it a good hard fucking. After begging to come like a good girl, Alana is granted sweet release and comes hard on Cherry’s cock.
Duration: 1:14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Invasive Anal Interview: Painslut gets fucked by potential employer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cam Damage: First Time Torment For A Badass Burlingame

Cast: Cam Damage, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Bush, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging
Cam Damage is new to us at Kink, but bondage and torment are right up their alley. Cam’s a hardcore bottom that loves to be helpless in extreme situations, so being on Device Bondage makes perfect sense. The Pope chooses devices that are designed to ensure ultimate suffering, and he adds his own brand of sadistic play to push Cam clear over the edge. We begin with Cam in a bridge position as The Pope warms up their flesh with a brutal flogging and cropping. He plays the game of “crop or vibe”, refusing to let Cam cum until their pussy is so sensitive the orgasms just can’t be held back any longer. Cam’s tits are covered with clothes pins, which The Pope then slaps off to increase the pain level. The second scene begins and Cam is in a doggy position. Nipple clamps are added, and then weights are added to the clamps to maximize the suffering. The Pope shoves a huge dildo down Cam’s throat and then deep inside of their pussy. The orgasms flow quickly! Next, Cam is in a seated position, put into a mild strappado, more exposed than ever. The Pope takes full advantage of this by getting even more intense. He doesn’t get to play at this level often, so when the opportunity arises to work with someone as tough as Cam, The Pope takes advantage of every second.
Duration: 54:49

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam Damage: First Time Torment For A Badass

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angel allwood fucks five strangers Elm Grove

Release Year: 2018
Angel Allwood wants to give her boyfriend a gift for his birthday. He wants to see her get fucked by five strange guys. It didn't take her much time to find 5 hung studs wiling to come to her house and fill all her holes air tight. She waits by her phone in sexy lingerie, masturbating to the thought of five cocks destroying all her holes. Her phone rings and she tells the guys that the door is open. In walk five guys who immediately drop their pants and whip out their hard cocks and Angel gets face-fucked by everybody. They the guys strip her naked and tie her up in rope bondage with her hands bound behind her back and put two zippers of clothespins on her big beautiful tits. They continue having their way with her mouth and she does her best to please them all. In the next scene Angel is suspended in bondage with her legs in the air with a plethora of rope. All five guys take turns fucking Angel's tight pussy while the others use her mouth to pleasure their cocks. Next they take her down from being suspended and position her on her knees with her big beautiful round ass popped out and she takes all of their dicks in her ass. All five guys pound her ass deep and hard. They flip her over and give her a vibrator and she cums hard with a huge dick pounding her ass some more. She asks to be double-penetrated and they reposition her to accommodate her request. Angel gets fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time while she sucks off the others. Finally after getting DP'd, the guys tell her to get on her knees and give Angel five cocks worth of cum all over her face.
Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel allwood fucks five strangers

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Keira Croft: Pain Slut Gets Destroyed & Squirts Everywhere Teluk Intan

Cast: Keira Croft, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Cage, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, dungeon, Feet, Fingering
There are certain days when it’s clear that you’ve found a model capable of handling everything you throw her. This is one of those days. And Keira Croft is one of those models. Keira is standing with her wrists and neck in steel traps and she is gagged. The Pope is very aware of what type of slut he has at his disposal, and he plans to use her to her full potential. He begins with testing her with brutal nipple torment, and we see her wince from the pain, then her eyes roll back and she smiles from the sensations. Her ass is spanked and her pussy starts to drip, then the flogger is introduced and she is beaten in a devastating manner. There is more torment before she is made to cum, and when she does, she squirts all over the floor. Next, Keira is in a doggy type position with her elbows on the floor and her ass high up in the air. Now it’s time for some caning, and The Pope makes sure that she knows how sadistic this little device is. He uses it on her legs, tits, rib cage, and her feet. Then he cracks out the knitting needle and shows her pain that she was unaware even existed. He then finally attacks her pussy with a dildo shoved deep inside of her, and she reciprocates with more squirting orgasms. The final scene begins with Keira on her back with her legs spread wide. The Pope remembers that she said she loved breath play, so he obliges her with a plastic bag. The rest of the day is spent controlling her breath and pushing her limits.
Duration: 50:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keira Croft: Pain Slut Gets Destroyed & Squirts Everywhere

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Happy Little Plaything Oil Trough

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Kira Noir
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Black, black hair, Bondage, Choking, Crop, Discipline, dungeon, Flogging, Leather, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, other hair color, Pain, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, shaved, Sub, Tattoo, toned, top
Pain slut Kira Noir is Derrick Pierce’s Happy Little Plaything in this weeks Brutal Sessions. Rope tied and suspended in mid-air Kira takes punishing discipline from Derrick’s relentless flogging. He plays with her pussy in between bouts of beating her cute ass and lets her suck his hard cock and then fucks her good and hard as she hangs from the ceiling. Next Kira is on her knees stretched out and tied up on a wooden cross. With predicament rope bondage tight on her pussy and nipple clamps on her tits Derrick gives Kira strict rules to follow while he whips her firm sexy belly. Her screams echo throughout the dungeon as he strikes her with the leather single-tail but she takes it like a good pain slut. To counteract the pain he rubs her clit and brings her to a wild orgasm. Derrick stuffs his dick in Kira’s mouth and pulls the nipple clamps off making her suffer and moan but it gets her pussy so wet. She begs to keep sucking his cock, it makes her happy. Now Kira is tied up laying down on her knees so her holes are exposed and ready. Derrick fucks her slutty pussy and she thanks him for his cock. She is a people pleaser and wants to use all her holes to serve him. Fucking and flogging and more fucking take Kira over the top with a hot blend of pain and pleasure. She loves it and can’t get enough as Derrick pounds her tight ass and then lets her clean it all off with her whore mouth. Finally Kira is on her back tied down with legs spread open. Mr Pierce busts out the crop on Kira’s tits, belly and sensitive swollen cunt. Choking her delicate neck with his strong hands Derrick fucks Kira’s pussy and ass back and forth driving her crazy until she begs to cum and Derrick covers her fucked hole with his hot load.
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Little Plaything

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 41320 Sydney Cole Four Oaks

Next Sage is laying on his back as Arson stuffs a strap on dildo down his throat to get it all slippery for his ass and then wraps a plastic bag around his head depriving him of precious breath.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15162kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 41320 Sydney Cole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cock Service by Two High End Slave Girls Alcester

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Janice Griffith, Marley Blaze
Genres: slave, submission, discipline, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
The Upper Floor provides the newest most beautiful Slave Girls at our Live Dominance and Submission Sex Shows every week. The House demands discipline, and we work our slaves hard. It´s been said that a slave shines best when covered in sweat. And that is how we like it here - hard slave fucking in a sheen of sweat.This week powerhouse Roman Nomar tasks the foxy, tan porn starlet Janice Griffith with keeping up with the more seasoned Marley Blaze. Roman has both girls sweating it all night. The three of them have a great chemistry that really drove the action into very authentic dominance and submission style sex. And Marley anal skills are, well, House Recommended!
Duration: 55:27

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Service by Two High End Slave Girls

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

London River Sweaty Pig Part 1 Merville

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
She's just too new to the BDSM world to know how to behave properly during a live feed. Her manners could use some work and when it comes to teaching a lesson, there is nothing like a little pain and humiliation to drive the point home.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Sweaty Pig Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rumika disgust and humiliation humiliation black gal Pulteney

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: RUMIKA
Genres: SM,Bondage,Pissing
Torture and impriment sanctions & SM saucy gal barracuda liver Majigire to massage system! Anger and humiliation ... distorted curly hair is tied up fucked squid. SM finally to full-scale charisma gal · Rumika ! Inevitably NG, or last look this is by chance?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:34
Video: 720x476, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rumika disgust and humiliation humiliation black gal

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aidra's Little Games: Aidra Fox Gets Played By Her Slutty Step-Mommy Coquille

Cast: Ramon Nomar, Syren de Mer, Aidra Fox
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Caning, Couple, Discipline, Drool, Fake Boobs, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Kinky, Leather, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Redhead, Shaved, Spanking, Straight, Stud, Tattoo, Threesome, Toned, White
Aidra Fox is a tight bodied teenager with eyes only for her step daddy, and a major vendetta against his bangin´ new fiancee Syren de Mer. Not only is Syren a big titted anal slut, more than capable of soothing Ramon´s sadistic urges with her big booty and submissive skills, but Adria is also convinced that she´s a gold digger, out for the small fortune that her mother left the family. With Aidra home for the summer, it´s a total psycho-sexual war for the heart and mind of Ramon. After a tense family breakfast, Ramon enjoys a late morning play session with Syren, when he thinks Aidra has finally left the house. He is clearly hungry for his submissive´s curvaceous body and skilled mouth. He wastes no time in clamping her big swollen nipples with tight tweezers and tying her up with her own negligee. Syren is a good domesticated whore, so she drops to her knees to perform an incredible blowjob while being spanked and flogged. When her bouncy ass is nice and red and her tits are covered with drool, Ramon pulls the nipple clamps off of her nipples and puts her into a tight rope shibari hobble bondage. Ramon flogs Syren to drive her into the living room couch in a constricted crawl. Once she reaches the couch he takes his time both her ass and her pussy, fucking them both hard and fast. Syren forgets herself and cums on his cock without permission but after being reprimanded with a swift caning, she makes sure to get his blessing for each anal orgasm after that. When the late afternoon rolls around, Aidra decides to fabricate some evidence for her conspiracy against Syren by stealing money from Ramon´s wallet and blaming it on her future stepmother. It´s a clever attempt to drive a wedge between the happy kinky couple, but Ramon is a smart man and can immediately see that his gorgeous little step daughter is deceiving him. When confronted, Aidra betrays herself immediately and accuses him and Syren of stealing her mothers money. This is an accusation that Ramon can only respond to with a strict spanking. When Aidra refuses to apologize and continues on her tirade against both step parents, they decide to discipline her tight little ass with a good flogging in leather handcuffs. All of Aidra´s flirtation with Ramon has not been merely manipulation and she is clearly turned on and happy when he finally gives in and fucks her wet pussy while shoving her face into Syren´s cunt. Aidra is stripped down, beaten red and fucked senseless while having her mouth used by a grinning Syren. Aidra welcomes the painful administration of some metal clover nipple clamps by Syren, riding her step daddy´s cock even harder so that the clamps pull tightly on her sensitive little nipples. After Adria´s overloaded with orgasms, Syren pushes her off Ramon´s cock and enjoys one final ride before taking Aidra to the floor to show her how to coax a hot load out of her step daddy. If Syren is indeed hoping to command the family fortune, she´ll earn every penny this afternoon.
Duration: 1:10:10

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aidra's Little Games: Aidra Fox Gets Played By Her Slutty Step-Mommy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Struggles Bondage part 6 Segovia

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings
The rigging in the videos is sometimes great. I’m not a fan of zip ties or plastic wrap mummification or outdoor bondage but I don’t knock variety in bondage video production

Total size: 26.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Struggles Bondage part 6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweaty Pig Part 1 London River Capelle Aan Den Ijssel

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
London River is a fucked up pig. A fucked up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Pig Part 1 London River

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Sarah Simons - Peter stallion Qingdao

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm
I take my yogi Terra Nova slowly and sensually through her first crotchrope and predicament bondage experience.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Sarah Simons - Peter stallion

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Playful Creature: Hadley Mason Whitten

Cast: Hadley Mason, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, drool, Feet, Fingering, Gag, Handler
We begin with Hadley in a sitting position with one leg pulled up and the other pulled down. Her arms are spread at her sides and held in place with leather straps tightly fastened to a metal pipe. A bright red gag keeps her mouth open as the drool pours out like a slow waterfall. She writhes around in anticipation at what The Pope has up his sleeve. He begins by applying nipple clamps that are tied to the pipe. Next her pussy gets some attention from the crop before he puts his fingers inside of her hungry pussy. Orgasms pour out of her faster than the drool from her mouth. Next Hadley is put in a pile driver position with her wrists locked in metal shackles, and her ankles held in place with metal traps. The Pope makes his entrance and this time he has a cane in his hand. He begins to warm her flesh with the cane, when suddenly we see Hadley smile as he strikes her pussy. The pussy torment continues, along with more caning of her body, and then to her feet. He goes back and forth between pleasuring her pussy and tormenting it with the cane. Next he fucks Hadley’s mouth and her pussy, making her cum uncontrollably. Her eyes roll back into her head from all of the orgasms she is made to have. Ultimately she’s face down on the floor with a wooden wedge insisting that her ass stay up and her pussy exposed. She is blindfolded and then he uses the zapper to toy with her. The vibe is brought back out and this time The Pope spanks her as she builds up to her final orgasms. Hadley is finally allowed to cum, and she explodes with ecstasy as her pussy cums over and over again.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Creature: Hadley Mason

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

19 year Old Slut Teaches Anal Fiance How to Serve Daddy Luke

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Cherie DeVille ,Gina Valentina
Roman Nomar find himself in a serious bind when his sexy new bombshell girlfriend Cherie DeVille and tiny little 19 year old slut step-daughter end up in the vacation house at the same time. Cherie is a gorgeous MILF ready to get engaged, but is shocked to find out Ramon is secretly domming his little undisciplined step daughter with hard cock, tight rope suspension, and a strict flogging hand. After spying on Ramon fucking the laziness out of Gina and beating her with her science book in the guest house she reveals her dismay and find herself on the right end of Ramon’s dominant hand. Turns out she was as turned on as she was shocked and wants to take a turn as the submissive. Face fucking, hardcore anal, electro punishment, and a strict spanking solidify her commitment to Ramon and builds her jealousy torwards Gina. She confronts the little whore and when she gets sass, drags that little brat into the basement rips her dress off, gives her a good hard spanking, and makes her lick her daddy’s cum out of Cherie’s ass. Unfortunately for this newly minted mommy dommy, Ramon catches her doling out discipline that isn’t hers to give and hands Gina a flogger to get her revenge. Clipping Cherie’s greedy cunt shit he fucks her ass good while her teen rival beats her red and then shoves her fist into her new step-mother’s gaping ass while her Daddy fucks both their cunts. When it’s Gina’s turn, bondage, cattle prod and a cream pie finish the session, with Cherie sucking the cum out of her future step-daughter’s used up pussy. Double penetration, anal fisting, and ATM seal the new bond between Gina and Cherie.
Duration: 1:19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 year Old Slut Teaches Anal Fiance How to Serve Daddy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Starlight On A Pole East Berne

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower child of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starlight On A Pole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherry English – cute shocks Frewsburg

Tiny Cherry English is back! Her shock collar reactions are so cute! Join now to watch this new video and all of our other videos!
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14572kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English – cute shocks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Krissy lynn horny at home gets tied up and gangbanged Buffalo Ridge

Release Year: 2018
Krissy Lynn is horny at home. As her boyfriend comes down the staircase on his way to work, she stops him, takes his pants down, and starts sucking his cock. Afraid of being late to work, he tells her to stop and puts his dick away. He apologizes and suggests for her to masturbate.
Duration: 59:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krissy lynn horny at home gets tied up and gangbanged

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Table Manners Hostetter

The night before Rebecca's epic session in the padded cell, I invited her to dinner. I had noodles. She had noodles too... from her ass. There was much painal to go along with them. And giant pickle insertions. And ass hair removal via pliers. And piss. She said she needed this. It's been hard for her to find a sadist who delivers. It was a good meal for them both.
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Table Manners

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD