BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

HardTied Veruca James Gaysville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6771kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Veruca James

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feeding Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau Bay Center

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau
Video language: English
As the title says: feeding of the pets Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau.
Duration: 12:05
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feeding Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Struggles Bondage part 2 Constanta

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings
The video quality is excellent. Hogtied is the gold standard of video quality in bondage video production today, but I think is right up there.

Total size: 33.8 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Struggles Bondage part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lost in Rope White City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost in Rope

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied Grapeview

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!
Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The groupie featuring odile in her first gangbang ever! Wymore

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BoundGangBangs
Genres: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore
Odile loves to please and serve. In this fantasy role play she seeks out the hotel room of her favorite band, who, unbeknownst to her, have been waiting restlessly for some new entertainment. She is soon overwhelmed as the band pins her down, rips off her clothes and uses her as their plaything. Odile is fucked in all her holes, struggling to get away and screaming for help that doesn't arrive. She is bound with tape and ripped sheets and held down by five men while they take turns fucking her. When she begs to be released, they drench her in five loads of cum, shove her into a suitcase and kick her out into the hotel hallway.
Duration: 52:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The groupie featuring odile in her first gangbang ever!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes. Holly Springs

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Ball Gag ,Handler ,Crotch Rope ,Fingering ,BDSM ,shaved ,Submission ,natural boobs ,toned ,Suspension
Dana DeArmond once again show why we consider one of the toughest bondage models out there. Hogtied was Dana’s first shoot in the adult business some two and a half years ago. For most models as time passes their interest in doing hard bondage tends to wane, but not Dana. She just loves it and gets better every year. Breath play, tickling, severe bondage, suspensions, hard orgasms and the most weight we ever put on a crotch rope. Dana takes it all and wants more.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 998.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee Galliano

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo
The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Cindy Shine - Fucked with huge dildo Auke Bay

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm
Some video of my private play sessions with my fabulous pet Cindy Shine while attending Fetishcon.
Duration: 18:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Cindy Shine - Fucked with huge dildo

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Serenya Gomez - Stuggling solo Serenya Gomez Choibalsan

As she poses in sexy lingerie, we chat, and I reminisce about previous shoots as I tie her POV.
Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Serenya Gomez - Stuggling solo Serenya Gomez

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miss Sultrybelle - Authentic Malaysian Judicial Flatwoods

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Caning, Prison play
Gemma and Amy have been caught spying and are severely punished as a result of this. As well as jail time they are sentenced to 50 strokes each with the Singapore prison cane. They are firstly secured to the authentic Malaysian frame before being caned hard by the officer. Beautiful Gemma and Amy, two stunning young girls are bound tightly before being thrashed hard by the sadistic Miss Belle. The punishing officer Miss Belle doesn't hold back as she lays into them with all her strength.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9522kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle - Authentic Malaysian Judicial

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yvette in the Dungeon - part 2 Mayhill

The boys alternate between fucking her hard and slow and hard and fast. She drools all over her own face and squirts on Miles as he pounds away at her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 111.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette in the Dungeon - part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashley Lane: Pain Slut Brutally Tormented in Device Bondage Leonardsville

Cast: Ashley Lane ,The Pope
Genres: Leather ,Metal Bondage ,Pain ,bottom ,Domination ,Handler ,Blonde ,Fingering ,shaved ,slim
Ashley Lane is no stranger to BDSM, or to The Pope. They have a long history of working together, so he knows how to get in her head. Ashley is locked into the first position on her knees, with every part of her body restrained with cold steel. She’s exposed and vulnerable, and she knows that The Pope is going to exploit her circumstances to his advantage, but she doesn’t know exactly how. Her flesh is warmed up with a heavy leather flogger that turns it a bright shade of red. He kneels down to let her know that it is only going to get worse from this point forward, and this is the first time we see Ashley quiver from fear. Fluffy the dragon tail makes a rare appearance and is used to mark her skin with . This is an implement used only when the model can be marked, because of its menacing touch. To up the intensity, The Pope breaks out a knotted leather tail flogger that pushes Ashley to the edge, but he knows what he’s doing, and he dances that fine line between conquering her and breaking her. At this point, even the vibe is tormenting her, and he uses it to push her even further, before bringing Fluffy back to hammer home his sadistic intent. Scene two begins in the same fashion, with brutal attacks on her flesh, and The Pope doing everything in his power to mind fuck her. The dungeon fills with her screams of agony, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. If we were to describe everything that he does to her it would take too long. Just know that Ashley is put through the closest thing to “hell on earth” that she has ever felt. Her mind and body are brutalized in the most extreme shoot to date with The Pope. Prepare yourself, as this is not for the faint at heart; this is one of the most extreme shoots in the history of Device Bondage.
Duration: 48:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane: Pain Slut Brutally Tormented in Device Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2 Witmer

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Keira Flow - Keira Flow enjoys being dominated Kagoshima

Sensual bondage massage followed my a couple massive screaming orgasms for the hard working badass.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Keira Flow - Keira Flow enjoys being dominated

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Lenna Ross - Lenna Ross tied up and dominated Tacna

Once all strapped in, I get cozy with the fetish star and tease her nipples to multiple orgasms until she taps out.
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Lenna Ross - Lenna Ross tied up and dominated

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tiffany - bedroom Winooski

The lovely Tiffany! What would you do if you found her like this? All tied up, with her wrists over her head. Her legs are frogtied so she can’t stand up or run away. It is a very vulnerable position! Tiffany wriggled and squirmed, but the harder she pulled on the rope, the tighter they went. It was impossible for her to reach any knots. She is so stunning! I’m so glad she is back again!
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany - bedroom

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Greenfield

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Sarah Simons - Hard spanking Galax

Tight body, large nipples, fabulous legs. She jerked me off quite well too!
Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Sarah Simons - Hard spanking

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose Sadler

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tough Titty Terrell

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Pain ,Flogging ,Couple ,Bondage ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Domination ,Handler
We take the lovely Adrianna Nicole and bend her at the waist in a standing position, lifting her arms up and behind in a variation on a strappado. We fill her hot cunt with Alpha, our fucking machine, leaving her smooth round ass exposed. Our flogging and spanking quickly turn Adrianna’s ass a rosy pink.
In the front, we pay special attention to Adrianna’s full, all natural tits with a custom Device Bondage set-up. We clamp her nipples and hang a heavy metal pipe off them, which tugs painfully at her sweet nips throughout the scene. The weight of the pipe pulls the clamps off a couple of times, but being the attentive hosts we are, we make sure to replace the clamps each time.
Duration: 16:48
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Titty

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Virgin Lesbian Witchcraft: Chanel Preston Enchants Isabella Nice Guaynabo

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Chanel Preston, Isabella Nice
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, halloween, Hitachi, Humiliation, Latinx, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps
The adorable Isabella Nice is a cute young perky virgin and is in desperate need for a magic spell. Her boyfriend left her because she wouldn’t sleep with him yet but now she is ready. She wanders into the lesbian witch store Mystic Hearts and is confronted by the devilishly dominating Chanel Preston. This boss witch is in charge and has her own plans for this cute virgin. Agreeing to do anything for the potion, Chanel snaps her fingers and casts her spells which tie up Isabella Nice in tight rope bondage suspension. She is stripped of her clothes and is revealed to have tight red underwear. Chanel wants to harness all of Isabella’s virginity and knows it’s best to get the virgin in a heightened state of fear and arousal. Stripped fully naked Isabella is whipped and caned, then caressed and fondled. Back and forth with pain then pleasure. Nipple clamps with the magic hitachi. This gets Isabella’s tight young pussy dripping wet and plump. Perfect for harnessing all the virginity out of her. Isabella must also learn how to please her new Mistress witch and is made to suck and worship her feet, toes, and perfect stocking arches. Then Chanel sits on Isabella’s face and makes her eat her delicious pussy. Of course Isabella does best when properly tormented, so Chanel brings out the electric zapper and zaps Isabella’s body and pussy. Finally it is time to take Isabella’s Virginity and Chanel straps on a huge black dildo and pounds the virginity out of Isabella. Every drop of this whore is fucked and bottled up. Of course Isabella still has one more virgin hole. Her sweet tight ass. Chanel delivers a deep and satisfying anal punishment and finally takes all this virgin has to offer.
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virgin Lesbian Witchcraft: Chanel Preston Enchants Isabella Nice

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Realtimebondage Mercy West Crybaby Part 3 Beaver Dams

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Oh, baby, here come the water works. Mercy West is beaten, broken, and begging for it all to stop. She thought she could handle the intensity of a live feed but she wasn't even close to ready.
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realtimebondage Mercy West Crybaby Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gia DiMarco is Back! Grueling Bondage And Mind-Blowing Orgasms Guiping

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gia DiMarco, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Nipple Torment, Pain
Gia DiMarco is a sexy Kink icon who has done it all. But she hasn’t had time to submit, get tied up, and tormented in quite a while. Today that story will change, and it will change quickly. The Pope is the only man she will submit to, or allow to torment her and have his way with. Gia knows that returning to Kink means she’ll have to give it all up, and she does it like only she can. She begins tied to a wooden column with her wrists, ankles, body, and neck tethered tightly with rope. The Pope enters, adds more rope around her mouth, then begins to torment her body with floggers. The leather strikes her flesh, and Gia falls right back into her place as a submissive. He then covers her body in strikes from a cane that cover here from her tits all the way down to her feet. Next, Gia finds herself in a lotus type suspension. The Pope enters and gags her, then turns her and pulls her into his sadistic arms as he begins to spank her ass. Gia’s cropped for a bit before he turns his attention to her pussy. Once he has gotten all of the orgasms that he wants from her, he administers some nipple torment before leaving her there. In the final scene we have Gia on her back like a good little whore. The cane is brought back in and the torment continues on her tits, legs, and pussy. Then The Pope attacks her feet with a nasty bastinado session that includes the cane, the crop, and his needle. The orgasms become more of the torment as he plays with every aspect of pain and pleasure. This shoot is why Gia will forever be a legend at Kink.
Duration: 43:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia DiMarco is Back! Grueling Bondage And Mind-Blowing Orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

One Tough Slut: Helena Locke pushes Ana Foxxx to the edge! Murrieta

Cast: Helena Locke, Ana Foxxx
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Caning, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs
There’s no mistaking that Ana Foxxx is one badass slut and in this update, her ass is on the line! Domina Helena emerges from the shadows clad in shiny latex, eager to see how much this little girl can take. Ana is gagged and on her knees, with her legs are tied open and her arms tied behind her. Helena flogs Ana’s front and back to warm her up and puts clover clamps on Ana’s nipples and labia. Ana giggles with anticipation as Helena brings out the cane. Her giggles turn to cries as Helena gives her a good firm caning on her thighs. Her legs tremble and she breaks out in a sweat. Helena moves to cane her perfect ass and Ana takes every stroke. She yells around the gag, spit trailing over her lips and down her chest. After Helena removes Ana’s clamps, Ana cums hard. Next, Ana is suspended from one leg as Helena threatens her with the zapper. Once Ana has her instructions, Helena brings her down and puts her to work. Eager to avoid the sting of the zapper, Ana buries her face in Helena’s cunt, using her tongue to pleasure her Domina. Ana’s face gets sloppy wet as Helena rides her face and cums hard. Then, Ana is put on her hands and knees in thumb cuffs. Helena gives her a long hard spanking on her ass, paying extra attention to her shy asshole. She pushes her strap-on cock into Ana’s pretty pussy and fucks it until Ana cums. After her orgasm, Ana works Helena’s cock into her ass. Every thrust opens her ass up more, making her moan like crazy. Helena fucks Ana hard, before flipping her over on her back and fucking her some more! Ana cums hard with Helena’s dick in her ass like the good slut she is.
Duration: 56:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Tough Slut: Helena Locke pushes Ana Foxxx to the edge!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Human Centipede AKA The Double Chickamauga

Cast: Chloe Camilla ,Payton Bell
Genres: Metal Bondage ,shaped ,Gag ,Submission ,Redhead ,Nipple Clamps ,bottom ,BDSM ,bit gag ,Fingering
Chloe and Payton are locked into by metal. Chloe’s face is shoved into Payton, nose in ass and gag in pussy. She is kept in place by jamming a fucking machine into her. Payton has the pleasure of her rigid bit gag tightened to an ass hook that is planted in Chloes ass. A chain reaction of fucking begins.
Machine fucks girl, girl thrusts into girl, girl tugs on gag, gag tugs on hook, ass clenches. We all enjoy the show. After Chloe face fucks Payton’s pussy I rip of the gag and have her eat that luscious ass. Nipple clamps are added to each. What they don’t realize is that Chloe’s nipple clamps are attached to Payton’s nipple clamps. A perfect opportunity to bust out the cane. With every stroke at the foot they jerk and tug tight on their nipples.
Watch as these two device sluts take the torment out on each other unknowingly with every ass hook tug and every nipple jerk instigated by Chloe’s trademark orgasms.
Duration: 37:03

File size: 829.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Human Centipede AKA The Double

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag Ottertail

Our new talent Vika Lita can be roped in tight elbow bondage without any problems. She can also handle the largest ballgags. That makes her a beautiful tall and perfect model for this website! This girl is a lot kinkier than she looks, and she has done a lot more than just rope bondage. But being tied without any chance of escape is what she loves most. And a huge ballgag… well that just adds to her helpless feeling!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 40837 Kimber Woods Peach Glen

Lana screams out an orgasm as Tommy finger-bangs her pussy. Next Lana gets tied up, bent over the wood box. Tommy creeps up behind her with the Zapper, teasing and taunting her as he rams his hard cock in her soaking wet pussy and fucks.
Duration: 1:12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9062kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 40837 Kimber Woods

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Game Night Ball

Cast: Juliette March ,Nikki Darling ,Maestro
Genres: Black ,Athletic ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,shaved ,bottom ,Role Play ,Bondage ,Tattoo
When slave handler Maestro comes to the Upper Floor games night party, the slaves give up their assholes to amuse the sadistic prick. Meanwhile the guests have their way with wayward slave girl Juliette March in a high stakes card game of hand jobs and come shots.
Duration: 1:12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Game Night

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 40346 Callie Klein Klippan

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 54:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12157kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 40346 Callie Klein

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Chinese Twink Zimo in Outdoor Action Sterling Forest

Hot Chinese Twink Zimo in Outdoor Action. Awesome video. Enjoy!!!
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4127kbps

File size: 659.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Chinese Twink Zimo in Outdoor Action
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adam barebacks Joaquin Calamus

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Timtales got you one hell of a passionate bareback lovemaking sex session on this Tuesday. It’s hot steamy chemistry between the sexy Adam Sahar and our beautiful Colombian boy Joaquin Santana. It was passion at first sight with these two.
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5770kbps
Audio: 128kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam barebacks Joaquin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taking Care Of Business Part 2 Camp Dennison

While on his latest work retreat in Southern Spain, Manuel Reyes enjoys some swimming pool roughhousing with his coworkers, but would rather be experiencing some alone time with businessman Tyler Berg. Once the two coworkers manage to sneak away from the others, Manuel immediately stuffs his mouth with Tyler's long cock and hops up onto an outdoor fireplace for his coworker to rim his hole. Still in the private backyard of their boss' Torremolinos villa, Tyler lifts Manuel's legs and slides himself into Manuel's hole. Tyler uses his full energy to bareback Manuel before letting the bottom take a ride on his cock, and then switches locations for some outdoor shower sex. Under the running water, Tyler continues pounding his colleague's ass until each of them are taking turns kneeling on the ground to gobble down each other's loads.
Duration: 29:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 313kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking Care Of Business Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joaquin Santana Jewett City

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
We got you an insane scene today! Joaquin Santana goes to the dark side and gets barebacked by our two massive black cocks. It’s a ridiculously hot half-hour of intense raw fucking. Timtales Exclusives Devon Lebron and Patrick Grau are in total love with Joaquin.
Duration: 33:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3213kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 808.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joaquin Santana
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alberth Pineda & Tony Silver Binger

監督、煩悩が凄すぎる自分を戒めるために、頭から水を浴びる滝行をしなければと閃いて、サマーランドに行ってきました
Duration: 41:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4014kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alberth Pineda & Tony Silver
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abel fucks Jay Naturita

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Our favourite Brazilian power bottom saw the massive Spanish cock of Abel on our site. “Can i ride it… please?” Well, of course you can little safado! Abel's cock is one masterpiece of manhood. So long, so thick and just beautiful, that raw cock feels like heaven inside any courageous ass. Just look at Jay Michaels' smile while getting barebacked by Abel. Truly pure ecstasy in his lucky butt hole. And don't miss that exquisite cumshot bred deep in that creamy hole. Cream pie anyone?
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 322kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abel fucks Jay
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CockyBoys-Gabriel Clark Fucks Zak Bishop Squaw Valley

Chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2883kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 404.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys-Gabriel Clark Fucks Zak Bishop
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2 Birdsnest

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Taylor's captor returns, not to release her, but to flip her onto her side so he can get a better look at her taped up tits. He sits back and enjoys the show for a while. Taylor looks hot, what with all the sweat running down her body, so he eventually decides to help cool her down. He removes her hood and gag and removes most of the tape. He helps her to her feet and walks her over to the post, where he ropes her wrists behind her back around it. When she resists, a few hard tit slaps snaps her back in line. Taylor is stripped to her panties and then ballgagged. Her captor then wraps rope tightly around her waist. Her panties are ripped off as he slaps her ass and tits, before getting more rope. This one will be pulled tight between her legs. Taylor thinks to herself that the rope is not that tight... then she hears a squealing sound and sees her captor walking towards her with a pulley contraption. It's going to get tighter! This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:00

File size: 854.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie Huggins

From the start to the finish of this shoot, cute young Vanessa was wearing this big harness ballgag. She loved it so much, she wanted to see how long she could wear it. Of course, her extreme flexibility and curiosity soon led to her being tightly elbow tied, progressing into a hogtie, with her head pulled back by the rope on her ankles. This is super tight! And believe us, Vanessa already asked if she can come back for more! She is great! Don’t miss the beautiful video of Vanessa drooling in the sun light!
Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2 Raymondville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.
Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3 Beckemeyer

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.
Duration: 16:37

File size: 745.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem West Greene

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ariel X
Genres: Fingering ,Gag ,Dildo ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Ass Hook ,Flogging ,slim ,natural boobs ,Submission
This is part 3 of 3 from the August live show.
Ariel X and Dia are fixed into one another. Ariel’s toned body is splayed out, legs frog tied open, arms bound down, and her mouth gag tied off to an ass hook. Dia’s ass is kept up by the ass hook, her body locked into with a dildo gag planted in Ariel’s pussy.
Any time Ariel relaxes or jerks her head, Dia instantly feels the oversized ass hook yank on her asshole. These two toned and fit bondage girls take the heaviest floggings and keep maintaining composure.
Duration: 29:34

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Social Promotion: Ana Foxxx Gives Up Her Ass For More Followers Floriston

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: black hair ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Athletic ,foreskin ,other hair color ,Blowjob ,Petite
Social media superstar Ana Foxxx has over a millions followers, but not without thanks to her agent Stirling Cooper, who demands to be paid in kind. But it’s not money he wants, it’s sexual favors. Ana won’t have it, so she throws her in his face and storms off. But that’s not the end of it. Stirling busts into her home and takes what he wants. Ana’s tied up and fucked in every hole. She’s flogged and cropped, and left a twitching slab of fuck meat. First, Ana finds herself strapped down to a sofa, spread eagle. Stirling adds nipple clamps, crops her, then primes her with a vibrator to get her loosened up. He then face-fucks her over the back of the sofa as her spit runs over her face, coating her. He flogs her pussy, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her body. Stirling then ties Ana to a table with one of her legs up so he can get at her soaking wet pussy and asshole. He teases her ass and cunt while flogging her, then slides his big thick dick inside her. He fucks her we pussy then moves on to her hungry ass. Both holes take his dick deep and hard. Stirling eventually loosens the rope so he can flip Ana onto her back and fuck her missionary. He slams both holes again, fucking her like a whore. He shoots his huge load all over her fucked cunt, leaving her plowed and soaked in her own shame.
Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Social Promotion: Ana Foxxx Gives Up Her Ass For More Followers

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Day of Cock Service on the Upper Floor Dagus Mines

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Delilah Davis, Iona Grace, Mr. Pete
Genres: kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, blowjob
Welcome to a day in the life of service on the Upper Floor. The table is set. Double D´s and Double A tits are on the menu today, with an entree of newbie, freshly shaved pussy. Delilah´s very first trip to the Castle is filled with new experiences for the fledgling service slut. The Consort is on hand to show her the ropes around the hottest kinky threesome site on the web..The consort presents the new slut to the dick and shows her how to perform the House tasks of table service, sloppy threesome blowjobs and brutal reverse cowgirls fucking. Two gorgeous girls are taken by hard dominant dick and fucked within an inch of their ability to take it.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Day of Cock Service on the Upper Floor

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Cindy Shine - Cindy Shine dominated in the basement Trelew

Cindy Shine is spread eagle and face down ass up across my hotel room bed for spankings and more orgasms that I have ever given the bondage legend in any previous shoot.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Cindy Shine - Cindy Shine dominated in the basement

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Ways Of the House Noel

Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Amanda Tate, AJ Applegate, Mr. Pete
Genres: slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Senior Slave Amanda Tate Teaches Plebe AJ Applegate to service cock the way the Upper Floor expects it. We also learn that the newbie orgasms from nipple play, so we immediately put Tate on the task. Turns out that the newbie slave girl AJ Applegate know her way around cock pretty well, and she takes that hard cock in her ass like a good slave should. Tell us what you think in the comments and maybe we´ll get the little tramp in for some proper slave training.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ways Of the House

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 41018 Kacie Castle Manson

Tommy mounts the box in front of Lana and fucks her face. He then returns to fucking her doggy while choking, humiliating, and spanking her ass bright red. Finally Lana is tied on her back and Tommy mounts her throat and abuses her nipples. Tommy sits on Lana’s face and makes her eat his ass. Tommy rewards his trashy whore by stuffing his entire fist inside her and adds the Hitachi to drive Lana over the edge. After a round of bucking orgasms Tommy takes his turn and shoots his load up her nose and makes her snort it.
Duration: 1:12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9036kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 41018 Kacie Castle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal slut kacie gang fucked & bound by voracious neighbors Minnesota Lake

Cast: Kacie Castle, Mark Zane, Donny Sins, Zachary Wild, Juan Lucho, Eddie Jaye
Juan Lucho and his boys next door take time out of their summer bbq to check on their neighbor the adorable and petite Kacie Castle. This tiny little anal slut is fully naked and showering when they arrive to run her through every bound position. The gang circles her as she takes on all their hard and hung cocks. Deep throat gagging and sloppy cock sucking gets this wild girl ready for more. They have to tie her up and bound her hands on their cocks but she still manages to swallow all their meat swords. Eddie Jaye suggests that why don't they just fuck this bitch and that gets the party started even harder. They each take turns spit roasting this tiny brunette before she screams to stick it in her ass. This girl knows what she wants and she wants hard hung thick cocks in her asshole. Juan Lucho slaps her face and ass which gets her squirting with orgasm. This girl needs more and the gang obliges with double penetration and deep throat cock sucking. She is filled in every hole and her screams are muffled with cock and gagging with spit. Finally she begs for cum in her slutty pussy and all over her face. The boys fill up her loose pussy with cum creampie and then cover and drench her face with their hot thick loads before returning to their leisurely summer bbq.
Duration: 58:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal slut kacie gang fucked & bound by voracious neighbors

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber At Last Tylersburg

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Pain ,Caning ,Fingering ,Hot Wax ,Metal Bondage ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Submission
For the grand finale of Amber’s live show, she is drug out of a cage, led around by her hair, and affixed spread eagle to the ground with metal restraints drilled into the floor around her wrists, ankles, and neck. “Looks like we are ready for some fun,” a member types. Her nubile body stretched taut only emphasizes her incredible physique and amazing nipples.
JP takes full advantage of her predicament. Her breasts are flogged with a nasty and stingy flogger. Her thigh muscles bulge in response to a lot of attention. She can’t breathe because the sting is intense. JP administers more onto her inner thighs. He takes his foot and jams it on her pussy while he flogs her cunt. There is no escape.
Another flogger is selected as JP coats her entire body with its pain. JP mentioned his favorite part to cane is the shins. Apparently this is a new sensation for Amber and her response is quite vocal. Isis thinks she is whining too much and joins the action dishing out a nice side of flogging on her ribs, chest, and abdomen to give Amber perspective on what real pain is. Got to love teamwork. That however is only a small taste of what the two sadists care to dish out. JP massages her pressure points under her arms while Isis tickles her. Amber seems to not be able to decide what is worse - ticking or caning.
Isis muses and wonders where else can they get her body pink. JP decides her arms and calves are a good location. Isis wants to see her body glisten and rubs Amber down with oil. JP says “not very many people can pull this off so pay attention.” JP and Isis come in with wax dripping it all over Amber’s body. She thanks them as the wax drips all over her in heat waves of sheets and drips. Her abs contract as the wax is layered over her tight thin oiled body. Into her armpits, onto her tongue, she can’t hide. All she can utter is “oh my goodness.”
JP comes after her, fingering her cunt and a vibrator on her clit. Amber is given 30 seconds to cum but she has to count up to her orgasm. JP mercilessly pounds her tight cunt with his long fingers and as she reaches her 30 count JP encourages her with “Come on Whore.” She explodes in a hot fury, cumming hard and thanks him for her orgasm, quivering and twitching in her bonds. Smiling, she is released from her predicament. A member says finally “I think she is in subspace.”
JP and Isis congratulate Amber on a job well done. Released, she cries out of happiness. At the end we get to listen to Amber’s candid thoughts and her recitation of what happened during the whole live show and her gratitude for the experience.
Job well done Amber and welcome back!
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4624kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber At Last

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny blonde anal slut disgraced for berlin tourists Quinn

Release Year: 2016
Studio: PublicDisgrace
Cast: Mona Wales , Conny Dachs and Luci Angel
Busty blonde Luci is put on display in front of eager tourists. A group forms to watch her publicly shamed until the cops show up. Mona brings the dirty slut to a famous sausage stand where she's fully nude in front of a huge crowd. She has to stand and wait while tons of people gawk and stare. The next stop is a crowded cafe where she is tied up, blindfolded, and groped by complete strangers. After she is fed cocks and pounded in her ass and pussy, Mona gives her a final task. With a toilet brush strapped to her face, she has to clean a filthy urinal while getting cum on all over her face.
Duration: 1:03:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny blonde anal slut disgraced for berlin tourists

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3 Kranj

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Part 3 starts with Vicious Vamp being ballgagged. I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage. When I return, I have a long thin piece of bamboo. I take a seat and am able to poke and prod her with it for our amusement. You really seems to hate it when I poke her bound tits with it. I get up and leave poor Vicious Vamp bound and gagged.
Duration: 14:48

File size: 663.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Filthy whore fucked at the laundromat Palisades Park

Release Year: 2012
Studio: PublicDisgrace
No amount of detergent will cleanse this dirty whore!James Dean and Princess Donna put 19 year old slut Cassandra Nix through the ringer at the local laundromat while bystanders laugh and fondle her.We make her crawl along the filthy floor, and then she gets ass-fucked with her head in the machine.She gets tied to the Laundry cart and fucked in all her holes, and then we leave her in the dryer covered in filth and cum.
Duration: 1:00:20

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy whore fucked at the laundromat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD