BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Samsara Circle of Pain Murmansk

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Samsara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination, Toys
Samsara isn't exactly new to bondage but she is definitely fresh meat for us. She and Jack Hammer have a perfectly pleasant conversation for just a minute before he goes about making her squirm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samsara Circle of Pain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mercy West Crybaby Part 3 South Boardman

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Oh, baby, here come the water works. Mercy West is beaten, broken, and begging for it all to stop. She thought she could handle the intensity of a live feed but she wasn't even close to ready.
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Crybaby Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Piper Rage Breaking Bratty Squirrel Island

Cast: Piper Rage
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Brats are always fun to have on hand. There's something satisfying about taking a girl who loves to be mouthy and making her shut the hell up and submit to her superior. Piper Rage knows this.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Piper Rage Breaking Bratty

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Servant Keen La Cienaga

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Amber Keen
Genres: First Boy/Girl ,big dick ,Rough Sex ,Flogging ,Blowjob ,Nipple Torment ,Bondage ,brunet ,Gag ,business attire
Video language: English
Amber Keen does her very first boy girl sex scene with Steve Holmes for SexandSubmission! As a domestic servant, she gets punished for screwing up Steve’s drink and doing an inadequate cleaning job. She receives fifty spanks over his knee before sucking cock and getting fucked in bondage. Amber also gets fucked deep in her ass while tied up!
Duration: 48:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Servant Keen

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Finished off with fucking machine! Le Mans

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Devilynne took a break to go be a milf, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up milf in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren’t going to make this easy on her. Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne’s tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finished off with fucking machine!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1 Fosterville

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tyler file pt.3 New Harbor

Release Year: 2022
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler file pt.3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet and Innocent Kendra Spade Gets Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum Redbird

Cast: Kendra Spade ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Bondage ,Submission ,BDSM ,Handler ,Leather ,The Pope ,Ball Gag
Kendra is a sweet young lady that has a burning desire to be tied and tormented. She has an amazing body and is willing to do what it takes to make sure she gets the realest bondage experience she can. This is another perfect example of what makes Hogtied the best bondage rope site on the interwebs! Kendra begins on her back atop a wooden horse with her hands above her head and her legs spread. Her body is riddled with lashes from the heavy leather flogger at the hands of The Pope. She quickly finds out that she has made the right decision to test her limits. Her tight little pussy is fucked until she explodes with orgasms. Next she is in a brutal hip suspension that creates enough suffering on it’s own, but that doesn’t mean The Pope is going to take it easy on her. After more torment, he makes her cum more than she thought that she could. In the final scene, Kendra is upside down in a predicament position that is punishing on it’s own. Nipple clamps are added along with more torment, and then her pussy is fucked again. Kendra’s day comes to an end and she has more than ever before, her eyes have shed a few tears, and her mind is confident in knowing that she just had one of the best experiences of her life.
Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet and Innocent Kendra Spade Gets Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day One Point

Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: Tattoo ,MILF ,master ,BDSM ,Oral Sex ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs
Let’s take the trainee out of the dungeon and put her in a domestic setting. Let’s teach her the three prime rules: Honorific, Eye Line and Deportment. Let’s teach her that Training of O is where the Slaves Do The Work: make her fuck the biggest rubber cock in the house with her face hole and her pussy hole. Let’s test her attitude and probe her strengths and weaknesses. Let’s tease and torment her like we would any other slave in the dungeon, and leave her thoroughly used and spent at the end of the day. And this is just the first day.
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day One

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Timid Tits Bloomingrose

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
That means we can't just put her into a simple hog tie and call it a day. We need to have something special for her.
We need to have her upside down in a chair tie, so that her ass and pussy are in the air, taking a whipping, caning, or whatever else we come up with.
We strap her down with her legs wipe open, shove a thick, black dildo inside of her, and whip her clit until her screams cover up the sound of the whip against her skin.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Timid Tits

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Piss Bucket Homeland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
I have a few choice pieces that she will have a ride in. The first is the “throne” crafted out of Hemlock pine. Its composition is ideal for hand tools and I wanted to build with only mortise, tenons, pegs, and wedges for joinery. As a theatrical requirement this allowed it to be completely disassembled for transport. She is lead to the throne with her head tightly laced in a hand crafted leather hood with only nose holes. This will increase the excitement that she craves. Catherine loves to scene and does not want to know what is coming. She can always signal a stop — but I don’t recall her ever doing so.
Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Bucket

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kira Noir shackled down in belt bondage Loami

We love her for that fact. What kind of trouble can we get into today? It is time to play… Bend over and bound down on a custom made bondage device that puts her holes at the perfect height for the use, Kira is perfectly displayed. On one end is her beautiful bubble butt, on the other end is her eager mouth. Belts and shackles keep her firmly in place Then all we do is add dick.
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps

File size: 937.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir shackled down in belt bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane Seale

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angel Allwood's BaRS show with relentless machine dicking Holtville

As the epic and fast paced bondage and rough sex show draws to a close, our lifestyle swinger Angel Allwood is dazed and gasping. Her lush curves are covered with sweat and her sides heave. The endless orgasms have washed through her bound body, leaving her dizzy. While the dishing out of the dick has been relentless, we are not done yet. Flesh and is all well and good, but we have a special treat in store for our big titted milf. Machine does not wear down, it never needs a break. Her greedy hole needs a mechanical touch.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood's BaRS show with relentless machine dicking

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Such a Dahl Nepomuceno

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Bellah Dahl is so excited to be tied up she can barely contain it. As the ropes get tighter around her sexy form she wiggles and moans. The tight crotch rope adds an extra level of excitement. As OT tugs on it she gets more and more aroused.
The tape gag fits perfectly around her face and makes it impossible to breathe. When her nose is closed she struggles for a breath. Then he rubs her pussy which makes her breathe even harder.
Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Such a Dahl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Erotic Pondicherry

Cast: Ariel X ,Danica Dillon ,Dee Williams
Genres: Anal Fisting ,buttplug ,Gaping ,Dildo ,Brunette ,slim ,Fetish ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs ,shaved
Ariel X, Darling and Danica Dillon get their asses stretched out, fucked and gaping in this super sexy update!
Duration: 1:29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Erotic

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian supermodel clamped and shocked Whitetop

Straight out of a Bond movie, tall blonde Katia is elegant, and very tough! She is nipple clamped with painful clover clamps but she doesn’t want to show any pain. The same goes for the shocks, she tries to ignore them. We cuff her wrists behind her back and take her to level 25. Awesome self control by Katia!
Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thiccy Niccy – resilient slave girl Nazareth

Thiccy Niccy is a 24/7 slave girl. She has been through harsh training, like milking, oral service, bondage endurance, and much more. She is very tough! She knows how to control her breathing and fight the pain of the shocks. Niccy only breaks around level 35! Very impressive!
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 668.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thiccy Niccy – resilient slave girl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Margo Von Teese - She Loves BDSM Blakeslee

Cast: Margo Von Teese
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Teen, Facial
Margo Van Teese's body is contorted and bound, her skin marked with red welts from previous sessions. Martin Spell stands over her, his eyes glinting with dark desire as he prepares to take her. Margo Van Teese's bruised and marked skin, ropes digging into her flesh, as she's tied up in a cage standing up by Martin Spell. Her eyes are glazed with lust and anticipation for what is to come. Margo's body is adorned with ropes and binds, her hair messy and face flushed with both pain ...
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8809kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Margo Von Teese - She Loves BDSM

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collaring the bond beyond the bondage Wagram

Release Year: 2016
Studio: KinkUniversity
Cast: Sir Nik, Dresden
Learn about the Collar and the act of collaring--its meaning and rituals. This tutorial is for couples who are trying exploring a deeper, more committed Master/slave, Dominant/submissive relationship through collaring, including collar protocols. Discover the secrets of the Collar, how it is viewed by the Master and slave, along with all the deep meanings attached to this most powerful object and its all-encompassing representation, along with the sacredness that it stands for and protects. Sir Nik and Dresden discuss and demonstrate some meaningful ways collars can be used to create scenes and strengthen the bond between Bdsm partners.
Duration: 48:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collaring the bond beyond the bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Straitjackets for bondage and sex Tarzana

Release Year: 2016
Studio: KinkUniversity
Learn how to use straitjackets for easy bondage, role play, and especially rough sex! Danarama explains the history, advantages, safety tips, and restraint techniques that make straitjackets exciting toys for BDSM and rough sex. Bratty big natural tits Charlotte Cross talks about her love of straitjackets, then gets her mouth and juicy cunt stuffed with cock before she saturates the padded cell with her squirt and a dripping creampie.
Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straitjackets for bondage and sex

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katherine Cane, brought to you by the Letter A, as in Anal Fisting! Cotopaxi

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Katharine Cane
Genres: Shackle ,Lesbian ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,shaved ,Fisting ,Fetish ,switch
Episode 1: If the scenes on Electrosluts were brought to you by letters, like a certain show I used to watch and now remember with fondness, this one would be brought to you by the letter A. As in “ass,” “anal” and “attempt.”
Katherine Cane, a beautiful brunette fetish model with porcelain skin, wants to show me what a depraved lesbian bondage slut she can be. I’m more than willing to take her up on her offer, and take it as an invitation to break her with the electro BDSM toys at my disposal.
Restraining her in doggie, with the use of metal shackles, Katherine’s ass is covered in sticky pads. It also begs to be , electrosex style, and I decide to break Katherine by going through her backdoor! First up is the electro inflatable balloon, which not only expands in her ass but delivers shocks as it fills her up. But that’s just a preview of the of my fist, wrist deep, in her ass, and finally, her try at taking Stanley fully up her butt.
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katherine Cane, brought to you by the Letter A, as in Anal Fisting!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage Yauco

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Epic deepthroat and massive dicking Rachel

The grand finale of Aria Alexander's live BaRS show draws to a close with a bang. We have handcuffed down and ragdoll fucked this delightful piece of ass from every single conceivable angle and position. And she has taken every single inch of dick we have dished out. It is amazing out much variety one can get out of a fuck table, a pair of handcuffs, some warm holes and some creativity. We shift and flow back and forth. Mouth, pussy and drooling cum. To her credit, Aria hangs tough.
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic deepthroat and massive dicking

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

They Get Revenge - Part 2 Tecopa

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Sahrye - Part 3 Manchaug

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.
Duration: 20:32

File size: 922.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sahrye - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Warden Lola Interview’s New Guard part 3 Opal

In part 3 Bruno has Tony take Anna Belle on a tour of the prison. While they are gone Bruno spends some quality time with Lola getting his cock sucked. She goes down on his cock still in her chains and shackles. Before they get too far along though Tony comes back in with Anna Belle. It’s decided by Bruno that Anna Belle should practice putting a prisoner in a cell and that she should take Lola down to a cell. Warden Lola is not happy about this at all, but doesn’t have much of a choice. Anna Belle takes her down to a cell and helps her sit down and then locks her in. Warden Lola is left alone still wearing her shackles, lock box, and crotch chain.
Duration: 8:56
Video: 768x576, MP4V, 1583kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 112.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warden Lola Interview’s New Guard part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey North Haverhill

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live BaRS shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different. No position changes, no breaks, no mercy.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Applicant Grand Chain

Cast: Karlo Karrera ,Yhivi ,Holly Heart
Genres: fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,black hair ,Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,mixed ,Discipline
When Yhivi applies to become an Upper Floor Slave, she must first get past the domineering Alpha Slave Holly Heart before she gets to prove her worth to the dick.
Duration: 49:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Applicant

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex Scandal: Asa Akira Central Valley

Cast: Asa Akira ,Mark Davis ,Mick Blue
Genres: Humiliation ,shaved ,top ,big dick ,other hair color ,black hair ,fake boobs ,brunet ,muscular ,Anal
Asa Akira, the sexiest Asian in the adult porn industry, gets intense rough sex, hard bondage sex and double penetrated in this erotic fantasy role play update! This is the first time Asa Akira has anal sex while bound for SexandSubmission, along with throat fucking and sexual domination by Mark Davis and Mick Blue. In this storyline shoot, Asa Akira plays a sex therapist who gets caught having sex with one of her patients and is blackmailed by two ruthless private investigators. Hardcore BDSM ensues with Asa begging for forgiveness as she is completely used and abused.
Duration: 58:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Scandal: Asa Akira

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katie Kush: The Brat is Back Sipesville

Cast: Katie Kush ,The Pope
Genres: mind fuck ,big dick ,Submission ,Crop ,The Pope ,Humiliation ,multiple orgasms ,Chains ,BDSM ,Handler
Katie is proving that she a tough little slut, and her bratty nature continues to inspire The Pope to torment her. She begins in a standing back-bend position that exploits her flexibility. The leather flogger is used to redden her skin, then the cat-o-nine tails is brought in to inflict more pain. The torment continues until he sees fit to give her the first of many orgasms. She struggles to achieve the first one because of the of the position. Next we have Katie in a full split on her back, and bound with leather straps and steel traps. The Pope uses the crop to precisely torment her pussy and tits. Our little brat whines and complains, but her pussy is dripping wet, so we all know she wants it. Katie hits her breaking point, and The Pope sees this, so he pulls back and focuses on orgasms so as to not push her any harder right now. Her pussy is fucked hard and fast and then a vibe is pressed against her pussy to ensure multiple orgasms. In the final scene, Katie is in a standing predicament with chains pulling her body in every direction. Any time our brat tries to find relief she hurts herself by moving. The Pope helps with the suffering by using a taser to make her squirm, which inflicts more pain. He eventually blindfolds her to play a little mind fuck game with her. This is what makes her pussy drip and the dungeon is fills with her screams. The final orgasm are the most powerful, and Katie has made it through another session with The Pope.
Duration: 52:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush: The Brat is Back

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whore Slut Sailor Luna Ass Fucked In Rope Bondage East Moline

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Sailor Luna
Genres: Pain ,Leather ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Hitachi ,Blonde ,drool ,brunet ,Sybian ,Sub
Sailor Luna is the kind of wanton whore who is all too willing to do whatever it takes to please a sadistic male dominant. Her three whore holes exudes a raw sexual energy that makes a cruel man drool with desire. Sailor finds herself coerced and bound in a straight jacket and isolation hood that makes her completely out of control and vulnerable to the cruel intentions of a brutal taskmaster. After tenderizing her soft skin with a nasty electric zapper her dom works her ass over with a heavy leather flogger and thin wooden cane. She yelps and squeals and tries to escape the path of the onslaught of brutal impact play but the bondage is inescapable and she is unable to avoid the abuse of the cruel torment. She is then tied to a sybian and is repeatedly and brutally face fucked over and over until she gags and chokes all over a massive cock. All the while her greedy pussy grinds on the vibrating face of the sybian causing her to cum multiple and repeated female orgasms. Her eyes roll back into her head from the intense pain of non stop sexual stimulation while she is made to aggressively suck dick. Next she is tied to a table with her legs spread apart with tight rope bondage. Her tight pink pussy is then fucked into submission and brutally abused with a relentless hitachi. Once warmed up, the massive cock is jammed into her asshole, sending her body into tremors. The male dom fucks her tight asshole until the table she is tied to is shoved clear across the room. And before she can catch her breath, the greedy slut is tossed onto the floor, perched on her delicate knees with her ass spread wide in the air. The sadist digs in and continues the anal onslaught of her teeny butt hole. He spanks her perfect round ass until it grows red with delight causing the whore to beg to gobble up a huge load of his jizz. He is only too happy to oblige and blows a huge load of cum all over her jiggling ass and the cleans up the mess with her sweat drenched face. He spits on her and walks away, leaving her in a heap of her own mess and anal juices.
Duration: 1:14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Slut Sailor Luna Ass Fucked In Rope Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Hate Bugs Jakin

She is spread-eagled on a mattress, affixed to a pipe structure, with the spiders hanging overhead. Next, 120 meets the flies in PD’s barn. She can’t shoo them off when she’s attached to one of the barn walls or tied to a ladder. What would a visit to the Farm be without being tied to a tree in the woods? PD does not disappoint and does just that, leaving the mosquitoes to taste her exposed body.
Duration: 1:15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Hate Bugs

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cows how Lockridge

He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.
Not to be undone by the fashionistas in Manhattan he presents her to the members with his own ensemble. He must have rummaged through the trash. She is wrapped in a 6 mil garbage bag sealed with silver duck tap wrapped in a criss-cross pattern.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cows how

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Odette Delacroix deepthroats huge cock Sakado

Sucking dick is hard. Cumming is hard. Doing both at the exact same time is harder still. We are are not here to make things easy for Odette Delacroix today. This tiny little fucktoy might be astoundingly skilled at the deepthroat but even she has met her match when it comes to a sybian. All pounds of Odette is shackled down to a sybian. The strict metal shackles hold her shaved tight pussy firmly in place. She can not escape the sensation of an overwhelming blast directly on that exposed clit. The givers that we are, we adding not one but tow hard cocks directly to the back of her face hole.
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 878.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odette Delacroix deepthroats huge cock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tomb raider Semily

Studio: Fancysteel
Kiki Isobel as Lara Croft is tipped off that the lost artefact of the gods is in Australia buried in a old mine, her attempts to take the artefact lead to her capture and Lara is enslaved and subjected to bondage, chastity, punishments, humiliation, hard labour, diaper play and much more.
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4464kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tomb raider

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tennis Skirt Branchville

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tennis Skirt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweetie Plum – magic wand vs shock collar Sarles

It’s the cute Sweetie Plum who gets to battle against the shock collar today! Will I successfully stop her from reaching an orgasm? Join and watch all videos now for 1 low price!
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps

File size: 783.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweetie Plum – magic wand vs shock collar

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Winnie Rider Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Richland

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rubber Spanish Fort

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. “My most recent sculpture,” my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

London River two dick Columbia Station

The drool pours out of her cute little face and runs down her tiny tits as those big doll like eyes strain. We tag team without mercy until Odette is a dazed and drooling mess, held up only by her shackles. The cock and vibrator has blasted her brains right out of her pretty blonde head. It is a very good look on her indeed.
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River two dick

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Waipahu

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 18:40

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Cabin Industrial

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cabin

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2 Leiter

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I put laurie back on the floor and Hogtie her. She struggles for a bit, before I pull her tits free from her bra. I roll her on her side and then clamp her nipples and then I pull the clamps tight with a length of twine. Eventually I remove them and roll her back on her stomach. I food her wit a nylon and then add more tape around her mouth. I tie the stocking back, her head back. I then attach the overhead hoist to her hogtie rope and hoist her up a bit. I reapply the clamps and again I pull them tight and tie them off. She is left like this for a while until I return. I remove her gag and it seems she's ready to give up telemarketing, and come back to work for me.
Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms! Ohito

The one. The only. The London River. This flexible fucktoy is back in all of her glory and ready to be Sexuallybroken. As she does. And we have a special set up to put this one through her paces. Not many are as flexible as London. We plan on taking full advantage of that fact. A custom made wooden bondage device spreads her thighs wide and leaves that shaved pussy wide open and ready for access. That glorious ass is ripe and juicy and that pussy calls out for the cock. We oblige as London does what she does best, namely lose her everliving mind. Cock as that effect on her.
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alina West bolted into a wooden box Lorentz

They don’t come much more tiny and compact than Alina West, but what she lacks in height she more then makes up for in enthusiasm. Her small stature makes her the perfect fit for our handy wooden box, and we shove her in and drill the lid back in place. This boxed up cutie is now ready for the taking. It is game time.
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7276kbps

File size: 909.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West bolted into a wooden box

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD