BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Ropexpert Xxx video Eagle Bay

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ropexpert Xxx video

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied The New Girl Part One Mia Austin Idleyld Park

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her.
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied The New Girl Part One Mia Austin

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Naomi Denise – first time for everything Le Mars

Literally. Naomi Denise’s firt time nude on camera, first time nipple clamped, first time handcuffed, first time shocked!
Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naomi Denise – first time for everything

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Pole Dancing Bodysuit South Beach

Mina just received her new pole dancing shipment from Rad Polewear. She is in love with one of the lace bodysuits, I am too! So anyway it was getting late in the afternoon, some really nice light coming in through the window, so what better thing to do than to have her dress up in her new favourite pole outfit and hogtie her nice and tight! Tight elbow bondage and crossed ankle hogtie. This is a really beautiful shoot, Mina is really gorgeous in the photos and video, shes definitely getting better at giving the camera what it wants and is starting to look like a bit of a bondage supermodel through the lens if you ask me! I am a lucky guy indeed.
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alia Janine 34FF. That's all I have to say about that Ranchos de Taos

Cast: Alia Janine
Genres: Humiliation ,Handler ,Metal Bondage ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Dildo ,MILF ,Bondage ,Submission
Video language: English
Who has 34FF natural boobs? Not many do, but this woman does and they are AWESOME! Welcome Alia Janine and her massive boobage to Device Bondage. This 5’11 MILF is just getting into the bondage world and decides Device Bondage would be her first stop.
So let’s build a custom metal trap for her massive rack and abuse her nipples at the same time. We have a huge dildo jammed up inside her deep cunt and a vibrator just teasing her. We start out easy on the corporal as it is her very first time, so we ease her into the SM world.
BOOBS!
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 280.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alia Janine 34FF. That's all I have to say about that

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Live Show: Part 1 Rancho Santa Fe

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Sara Scott
Genres: Electric Dildo ,Predicament Bondage ,Dominatrix ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Fingering ,multiple orgasms ,natural boobs ,Femdom ,LezDom
Here is the long awaited first section of Wiredpussy’s inagural Live Show. Lorelei and Sara Scott do an extended interview before they are locked into bondage positions and the show begins. Sara Scott languishes in a metal cage while Lorelei is strapped into the electrical predicament bondage device and interacts with the members while trying to keep her balance. Next she is strapped to a rotating Y-frame for pussy torment, pussy licking, and multiple orgasms!If you didn’t get a chance to see the live show, here is just a taste of what you missed!
Duration: 1:02:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live Show: Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angelica Charlevoix

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
She comes in with a management style outfit on — an expression of power? Let’s get her roped in a box-tie and hobble the left gam with some loops, a cinch at the knee and secured to the leg of the chair. This way we can watch the other gam un-impeded.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx Sunfield

The Foxy Amanda Foxx and I are enjoying our time together. It may be that we are tied next to each other! We are both wearing matching baby doll nighties, garter belt, panties, stockings and gloves. She is in white and black, and I am wearing all red. Johnny decides to tie our arms behind our backs at the elbows and wrists-she with red rope and me with white rope-in front of a floor length mirror. Of course we get ball gags to match our outfits. Then we playfully drool and appreciate each other as we stare at our reflections. There may even be some gag kisses! And, did I mention that there is a lot of drool!
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Purple Lingerie West Hatfield

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Lingerie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tory Lane and Wild Bill Pegram

Cast: Tory Lane ,Wild Bill
Mistress Tory Lane is sexy, unstoppable and so creative in Her domination that it’s hard to keep up with Her! Today She punishes wild bill for not properly cleaning the stalls of Her barn. She kicks his balls with the Her boots, bites his nipples as he squeals in pain and his face with Her lovely breasts. Heavy weights swing from his balls while Tory pounds his tight ass hole and She ends his punishment with a milking from a suction machine. This update is not to be missed!
Duration: 31:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 365.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tory Lane and Wild Bill

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mia Gold X Marks The Spot Walhonding

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
A cloth and tape gag seals her mouth shut and metal nose hooks distort her face and pull it taught.Horny and desperate to cum, she's willing to try anything for relief. She arches her back, straining her neck and thighs against the ropes.
Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tyler Scot HD Moccasin

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tyler Scot
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Outdoor, Suspension, Fire, Caning, Vibrator, Tits Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes.
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler Scot HD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tattooed Masochist In Grueling Bondage, Tormented and Orgasm Overload!! Quzian

Cast: Lola Luscious ,The Pope
Genres: switch ,Metal Bondage ,The Pope ,big dick ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Pain ,shaved ,BDSM
Lola is one sexy bitch that is a real masochist. She love the pain so much that this slut starts to purr when the punishment starts. She begins in a position and her ass is assaulted with paddles, floggers, whips, and heavy spankings before her pussy is made to cum for the first time.
Next we bend this whore in half in a pile driver and render her completely helpless. Her pussy and ass are tormented then a huge dildo is shoved deep in her pussy. The Pope takes turns fucking her pussy and mouth the fills both holes and sends her orgasms into over drive.
Lola is chained to the floor with a chain harness around her waist. She is punished and then hoisted in the air in a brutal back bend and then fucked with the tip of the vibe. This whore can’t stop cumming!!
Duration: 1:01:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed Masochist In Grueling Bondage, Tormented and Orgasm Overload!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fear Play: Cherie Deville's Role-Play Fantasy Wrightwood

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Cherie DeVille
Genres: Role Play ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Domination ,switch ,shaved ,brunet ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Fear Play
Possibly one of the most intense fantasies performed on Sex and Submission. Cherie Deville is on another level when it comes to edgy, taboo fantasy role-play. She is a smart, confident and grounded woman who is in complete control and gets aroused from extreme sex as long as it’s done in a safe, sane and consensual environment.
Duration: 53:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fear Play: Cherie Deville's Role-Play Fantasy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucked Bondage part 7 Walstonburg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FuckedAndBound
Genres: Anal, Gangbang, BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration
Fucked and Bound is the fastest growing sex and bondage website.Every captive slave is put on display for your sadistic enjoyment.

Total size: 22.8 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked Bondage part 7

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Zen Mackinac Island

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).
Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Zen

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat Kerhonkson

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass. If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1 Jinja

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Well, needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Newspaper spanking Yvette Costeau Coral

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Petgirl Yvette Costeau servs the morning post and get a lesson with the newspaper on her butt. And for better education with the bull whip.
Duration: 6:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 76.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newspaper spanking Yvette Costeau

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perky Carolina Dragged Through Crowded Park & Fisted in Dirty Club Fleischmanns

Cast: Mona Wales ,Carolina Abril ,Xavi Tralla
Perky Carolina Abril is back on Public Disgrace and humiliated in a crowded park by Mona Wales. She gets tied up in robe bondage and shamed in front of horny guys. At a dirty club Carolina is fisted and fucked by huge cocks. The crowd all get a piece of this bondage slut. After an intense clothespin zipper she is covered in cum, piss, and sweat and then made to clean it all up.
Duration: 1:20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perky Carolina Dragged Through Crowded Park & Fisted in Dirty Club

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black Philomont

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games.
Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Camp Electrosluts: Punishment and Training Alda

Cast: Marica Hase ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Double Penetration ,Electro Clamp ,Tens Unit ,Vibrator ,Humiliation ,slim ,Facesitting ,Petite ,Electric Dildo ,Pussy Eating
Marica Hase has been a bad girl. She’s been kicked out of her college dorm for possession of a vibrator. Luckily, Chanel Preston knows exactly how to handle unrepentant whores. She drives Marica out into the woods for a weekend of lesbian electro-punishment. She surprises Marica in the shower with the cattle prod and fingers her to orgasm while scaring her with electricity. Marica gets double penetrated with electrical toys for some outdoor electrofucking and pussy licking, and then she is tied to a tree, covered in sticky pads and finger fucked with no one around for miles to hear her screams of pain and pleasure. Marica has learned her lesson: she will be a “good girl” from now on!
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camp Electrosluts: Punishment and Training

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicky loses control of her breathing Almind

Nicky is back! This super gorgeous girl wanted to have another go at making some cash. She can’t take very high level shocks, because she runs out of breath from shocks at level 20-25. We don’t want her to faint!
Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13318kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicky loses control of her breathing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Daphne Rosen Sykeston

Cast: Daphne Rosen
Genres: Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,rack ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Breast Bondage ,Domination
Welcome Daphne Rosen to Hogtied. Daphne is recognized as one of the “Big Tit” girls of the adult industry. It’s very unusual for these girls to have the courage to do heavy bondage, but Daphne was the exception to the rule. We gave her the full Hogtied treatment. Flogging, followed by great breast bondage, and many hard orgasms. She was nervous at first, but in the end she was hooked. We hope to have back for bigger and harder things.
Duration: 48:51

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daphne Rosen

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass Tecumseh

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Rokki ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Lina
Genres: brunet ,Gangbang ,Athletic ,foreskin ,big dick ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Blowbang ,Corporal Punishment
Little Lina is a photostudent on the quest for the perfect picture. As she gets lost behind the lens she finds herself in an industrial area, with no neighbors around to hear her screams. She is tied up and fucked by 5 construction workers in a factory, then double penetrated, made to take two dicks in the ass, covered in cum, and left alone in the factory. I wonder who will stumble across her bound, naked body next?!
Duration: 53:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Slave Petitioners Beg for Dick and Discipline Brodhead

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Roxy Rox ,Ella Nova
Genres: master ,BDSM ,brunet ,switch ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Stud ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Anal
That little slut Ella Nova is eager to become a House Slave, but first she must make it through the . She is made to humiliate herself in front of the Household by slowly fucking a rubber dick cow-girl style. We ramp up the scene with some predicament cock sucking and see what the trainee can do for us.
Meanwhile, Roxy Roxx is dying to take it in the ass like a good little submissive play-thing, but first she must learn the Rule of the House. While she is naked, on her back. Fucking herself. Being beaten. And orgasming.
Once we have the two cock sluts properly disciplined, it is time to bring all the pussy together for a double dipped helping of boy girl girl fucking that inspires the guests to get busy themselves. Before we are done with them, both slave girls are fucked in the pussy, fucked in the ass, fucked in the mouth and fully conditioned to obey the Rules. All and all, it is a good night of struct discipline and anal servitude on the Upper Floor.
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Slave Petitioners Beg for Dick and Discipline

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Escape Rancho Arriba

Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.Jack gets Ela tied up and he walks away. She watches him go and has to be wondering what the hell he's doing. She's used to being desired. She just assumed that if a man was going to go through all of the trouble to get her helpless on the floor he was doing it so he could fuck her. He's got much more in store for her than that. He wants to see her scream and squirm and cum. When she looks at him now he can see the fear in her eyes. Before he's done with her it will be replaced with lust and devotion. Maybe then he'll use her the way she wants, when she is so hot for him that instead of begging for freedom she is begging for cock. Until then she'll just keep getting her holes with everything else he has close at hand.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pain Pixie Suffers in Grueling Bondage, is Tormented, and then Made to Cum Crocheron

Cast: Juliette March ,The Pope
Genres: Brunette ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Pain ,Submission ,BDSM ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Ass Hook
It’s no secret how much Juliette loves bondage and to be tormented. She craves it almost as much as she craves fucking, and that’s a lot. The Pope pulls out all of the stops and makes sure that Juliette is suffering all day long. He gets into her head and mind fucks her on top of all of the other sadistic torments he dishes out to her. She take it all in stride, because she’s a pain slut and thats her job.
Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Pixie Suffers in Grueling Bondage, is Tormented, and then Made to Cum

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage White Swan

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Step right up and see the most amazing acts of rope bondage ever recorded or displayed. Cirque de Bondage presents the amazing Sierra Cirque.
Duration: 1:02:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Ziggy Star Is A Slimy Strap On Slut El Centro

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21426kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Ziggy Star Is A Slimy Strap On Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Yellow and Black Corset Roatan

Im always on the lookout for new lingerie even though I already have a ton of it. There's something sinful about wearing something naughty and other people have no idea. I guess thats what always appealed to me about garter belts and corsets. I've been trying to find stuff that isnt the 3 main colors you always see, red black and white. So when I found this yellow corset I ordered it immediately. When it arrived, to my dissapointment, it was a lighter shade of yellow. I then found a pink corset and a blue one in a new style. So my yellow one of my lingerie drawers for a while. When we started getting into different color rope I thought I could match the rope to the corset. I didnt ever get the chance to dye rope the color I wanted it. But I did pull out the yellow corset to wear. On twitter a fan had asked to see me in a frogtie. johnny wanted me in a strappado though, so we came up with this set. We used yellow rope and black rope. I didnt like the pics so much, we had a problem with the flash on the camera but Johnny thought the pics came out rather well. I'll leave it to you guys to decide?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 121.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Yellow and Black Corset

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Piper Rage Breaking Bratty Tunisia

Cast: Piper Rage
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Brats are always fun to have on hand. There's something satisfying about taking a girl who loves to be mouthy and making her shut the hell up and submit to her superior. Piper Rage knows this.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Piper Rage Breaking Bratty

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DragonLily is back and is doing a realtime Hogtied shoot. No breaks, no rest, no cuts Severn

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: natural boobs ,Suspension ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Domination ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering
Dragon is back and suffers through a non-stop Hogtied shoot. No cuts, no breaks, no rest. You see all the rigging on camera, all the action without editing and without a single pause. You witness a true scene between two people without rehearsal, this is as real as BDSM gets unless you are physically present.
DragonLily ensures some very tight ties, a full wrist suspension, a zipper, a brutal hogtie, and many massive orgasms. On top of it all, Dragon is the most ticklish girl we’ve ever met, and we tickle the shit out of her without compassion.
Duration: 1:03:22

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily is back and is doing a realtime Hogtied shoot. No breaks, no rest, no cuts

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat Lebam

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
At the end of the session, it looked like a tiny droplet appear from her nipple! There is potential here!
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Secret Desires of Ava Addams Grasonville

Cast: James Deen ,Ava Addams
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Clover Clamps ,Brunette ,Choking ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fetish ,Rope Bondage ,Foot Torment ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Electrical Play ,Spanking
Gorgeous model Ava Addams has her spectacular debut at Sex and Submission where she completely surrenders to intense sexual domination, deep anal penetration and bondage sex!
Duration: 1:06:12

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Secret Desires of Ava Addams

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Freya French Boiler Room Pet Wuzhou

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.
She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. .
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya French Boiler Room Pet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1 Vass

I mummify JJ's body with vetwrap and black tape, except for her big tits which are bound with black tape. Her arms are then wrapped and taped separately with her elbows completely together. I wrap her head except for a slit for her eyes... for now. Once mummified a grab some rope and apply a simple chest harness. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Newbie Katrina Jade Erskine

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Katrina Jade

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lucy Lauren – blackboard Skillingsfors

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. ‘Never heard of that, but I will try it!’, Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write ‘I love shock collars’ on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock… we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!
Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Lauren – blackboard

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi Ojo Caliente

Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented, especially directly on the nipples. The lack of flow increases the feeling in her already sensitive breasts. She has, on occasion, told us that she doesn't think there is anything more painful. She probably meant it as a warning. We took it as a challenge.
In times not so long passed it was common to put pins under the finger and toe-nails of prisoners as a means of inflicting pain. The objective was to cause such significant anguish that their minds would break and they would become compliant. We figured we would give it a shot on ours and see what happened.
The problem, for Rain, is that we don't want anything more. This is just our form of entertainment. We like to watch the tears stream down her face and hear her screams through the gag while we inflict one horror after another on her body and mind. There is nothing she can offer us that would be sweeter than her suffering.
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lucy Lauren – from smiling to begging Winchendon Springs

Cute Lucy Lauren is back for more! She actually loves doing challenges, and she is smiling when she finds out the shock collar is padlocked onto her neck. Below level 10, Lucy seems happy about the fact that she can take it. But when we make her cuff her hands to the wall and we are slowly taking the shocks up to level 35, Lucy isn’t smiling anymore.
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14519kbps

File size: 723.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Lauren – from smiling to begging

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lorelei Lee's Slave Competition North Brookfield

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Jesse Carl ,Connor Patricks ,Chad Rock
Genres: other hair color ,big dick ,Foot Worship ,Male Sub ,shaved ,unshaved ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Anal ,Orgasm Denial
It’s been way too long since we’ve had a slave competition and Lorelei Lee plays each of these slaves like a fiddle humiliating and beating them into submission. Plenty of cock and ball torment, verbal humiliation, strap-on ass fucking, dick on a stick anal, ass worship and foot worship! The best slave even wins the right to fuck his beautiful mistress but little does he know that even that comes with a hefty price!
Duration: 1:14:26

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee's Slave Competition

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie Aniwa

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Party Girl Gets Pasta with a Side of Balls in her Mouth Genoa

Cast: Mona Wales ,Conny Dachs ,Lullu Gun
Infamous party girl, Lullu Gun loves tromping around bound and naked. Put on an electronic beat and this little nympho will stun you with her gyrating hips and the bouncing of her little teen titties. Showing her slut hole to everyone in the park makes Lullu a hungry girl. Mona Wales takes her hungry hungry hooker to the nearest Italian spot to fill her mouth hole with carbs and cock. The moment Lullu walks into the restaurant, completely naked and exposed, all the patrons stop what they are doing to stare at her tight little body. Mona explains to everyone at the eatery that Lullu has to sexually service each one of them before Lullu earns the right to eat. Lullu is such an eager whore that she instantly drops to her knees and begins eating pasta off the dicks of strangers. Disgusted by Lullu’s hungry cunt, Mona shoves Lullu’s face into a full plate of pasta, shoves her onto her back and ruthlessly fists Lullu’s gaping gash. Lullu finishes her day with two helpings of jiz directly down her throat.
Duration: 1:04:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Party Girl Gets Pasta with a Side of Balls in her Mouth

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maid Surprise Part I Bermuda

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Surprise Part I

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Hostage Sycamore Valley

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Domination ,BDSM ,Dildo ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Role Play ,foreskin ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment
When a smash and grab robbery goes wrong and Mr. Pete is pressured to take Lisey Sweet as a hostage, the doomed pair escape the scene to negotiate a dirty deal for Lisey’s release.Mr Pete ties his hostage up tight, gags her and threatens to expose her if she tells anyone about what happened. Blond cutie Lisey is scared as hell so she complies and agrees to give Pete a blow job. His hard cock slides down Lisey’s throat as she tries to please her captor. After a hot and sloppy throat fucking Mr. Pete puts Lisey in with her ass high in the air. He punishes her with the flogger and slaps her ass bright pink. Mr Pete fucks Lisey’s slutty wet pussy with his big dick until she begs to come and then he takes her ass hostage with his hard cock and pounds her ass into blissful submission. Pete flips Lisey onto her back and fucks her butt in an impressive acrobatic position. Merciless anal stretches Lisey’s hole out and makes her ass gape wide open. She holds her perfect gape open with her long sexy pink and silver fingernails. Then Mr Pete pries Lisey’s ass open even more with a metal dildo and she loves every minute. Finally he makes Lisey squirt, vibes her pussy ‘til she’s out of her mind and fucks her needy hostage ass all the way home until he busts his hot load all over pussy.
Duration: 48:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Hostage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutal Ecstasy in Extreme Bondage Kiryat Gat

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,The Pope
Genres: mind fuck ,Flogging ,Domination ,Handler ,Caning ,unshaved ,brunet ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Suspension
Daddy’s girl, Roxanne Rae is back and this time she wants the full treatment. She shows up begging me to push her further than she’s ever been pushed. She wants to suffer, she wants the pain, she wants be destroyed. She is bound to a column with her hands above her head, then one leg is taken away which exposes her dripping wet pussy. There is no remorse when it comes to the punishment and I make sure this little slut gets what she asked for.
Roxanne finds herself in a brutal inverted suspension with her legs held open by a predicament tie that inflicts pain when she tries to close her legs. She is subjected to severe punishment form flogging, caning, and a nasty dragon tail. She is taken to a place that she fears most. Take away her vision and she looses her shit, and she is now totally mind fucked.
i wanted to finish the day with a bang, so Roxanne is bound to a spool that stretches her back to it’s breaking point. The abuse continues until we see her start to break. Instead of stopping, I change gears and make her cum so hard that her pussy betrays her mind and she becomes overwhelmed with brutal ecstasy.
Duration: 58:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Ecstasy in Extreme Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kristine HD Whiterocks

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Toys, Suspension, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Zapper, Milking
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine HD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Attention Whore: Spencer Bradley and Tommy Pistol Huttonsville

Cast: Spencer Bradley ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: foreskin ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Brunette ,Handler ,Bondage ,Domination ,brunet ,Rope Bondage
Spencer Bradley works as a personal assistant for Tommy Pistol. She does so much for him, pretty much managing his entire career. She wants to take their relationship to the next level but he just seems to not notice her in a sexual way. Spencer takes this matter into her own hands and decides to try and seduce him by dressing in a slutty maid’s outfit. This definitely gets his attention, but Spencer quickly realizes she may have bitten off more than shew can chew. Tommy puts her in strict bondage and fucks her pussy and mouth as he sees fit. She wanted his attention and now she’s getting it. She realizes that he is just as passionate about bondage and sex, as he is about everything in his life. Tommy uses this slut just like he did before, but now he gets to fuck her holes as he dominates her in bondage.
Duration: 1:01:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9729kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attention Whore: Spencer Bradley and Tommy Pistol

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bones Sligo

Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
The chastity belt she wears perfectly frames her asshole, ready to take a fuck from the cock-on-a-rod. In fact, her mouth hole is pretty accepting, too, wide open and ready for more.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bones

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD