BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Barn swallow part 2 Kake

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn swallow part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isabella Soprano Coles Point

Cast: Isabella Soprano
Genres: Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Handler ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Isabella Soprano is beauty personified! Don’t you love it when beauty meets Hogtied? Isabella is as tough as she is pretty, a rare combination. Hogtied once again delivers a new face and a stunning attractive girl. She took the foot canning, and tickling like a champ. She wants to come back for another shoot, and I agree, do you?
Duration: 40:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 474.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella Soprano

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Turkey shoot Congress

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lorelei, 912, Moonshine
He thinks of them as turkeys.To him these girls are nothing more than meat. He sees himself as a hunter, a man who loves fresh meat. And so it begins. They are naked, his girls. There are three of them. He has them in his hunting cabin. Their arms are bound behind their backs, their hands taped. They are gagged with tubing held in place with cable ties. A few feet of chain run from neck to neck, so that they are tethered to one another. He sits. He tells them about a turkey shoot. As he talks, he assembles his gun. Their little cries and whimpers escalate. Who could have known? One minute you are just walking your or sipping coffee in your home. And the next thing you know, you are naked. And he has a gun. And there is really nothing else to do, is there? When he tells you to run. You run like hell. He drags them outside and unchains them and starts spewing out pellets, scaring them up good. After all, he wants to be challenged. He’s looking for sport, just a little fun. They run through the woods all in a flurry, screaming, squawking. Open season on girl. The blond is the first to drop. He takes the others down too, the brunette and the black-haired girl. The marks of paintball drip down their soft skin in red trails. It is quiet in the woods. Their bodies lie still, white, silent. They are side by side in the back of his truck, all on their stomachs, all in hogties, all gagged. They rock back and forth on bound breasts, bouncing with the bounce of the truck. They make a flurry of terrified chirps. He stops the truck and opens the back gate. To each pair of ankles, he attaches a rope. Then he moves the truck forward so that they are dragged out of the back by the ankles. He hoists each of them up, their bodies hanging upside down in the middle of the woods. He smacks asses. He plays with their breasts and nipples, taut from the cold. His rough fingers twist and knead, doing with them whatever he wants. Evening comes. A fire burns beside a pond. All three girls are standing, bound tightly together at the neck, hobbled this way, moaning, whimpering in the cold. They shuffle close to the fire. But soon it is too hot. They jostle back and forth, breast to breast, their skin luminous in the dark. He arrives with a metal grill that he sets on two posts. It is in the shape of a body. He tells them they have to decide who is going to be cooked tonight. It is for them to decide. They moan. They cry, moving backward, clustered together, the human cook basket waiting. The blond is chosen. She is locked into the rungs of the frame, her legs spread, arms locked behind her back, and a metal bar thrust into her cunt. It keeps her very still, so that the fire can do its work. She breathes hard as the heat grows, baking, her chest heaving. The other two girls are given the task of making sure she’s roasted nice and even. Her skin goes red. Please hurry, she says, please, please hurry. And so they turn her so she can cook the other side and beg to be turned again. An apple is shoved into the blond’s mouth. She is quieter now. As though she is giving up, letting go. As though she can forget her body. She is basted and barbecued, her round breasts smeared with sauce, dripping down into the fire. Fluid drips from her knees. The flush of her body may remind him of the pink inner shine of pussy. When the lips are spread and wet, just before the plunge, and now the scent can sometimes be smoky.
Duration: 51:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turkey shoot

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Progeny Skipwith

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Progeny

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma Haddam

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Savannah Fox - SquirtFest Unalaska

Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Squirting, Vibrator
Savannah Fox is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums.
Duration: 55:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah Fox - SquirtFest

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marica‘s Pole Red River

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Marica Hase is visiting from Japan. To show our hospitality we gave this Japanese cutie a pole. There are none like it and it is all hers. It runs the length of her body, is made of black and pitted iron, and has just enough shackle points on it to make sure her limbs are never free. She was nervous about it at first. It is her first time experiencing the kind of total restriction that comes with metal device bondage. But in spite of her initial reticence this bound beauty begins moaning in no time, along with other, equally enticing sounds. She sounds like an anime kitten. So pleasing to our ears.
Duration: 57:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica‘s Pole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Face Fucked Chesapeake

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Maxine is new to Hogtied and is anxious to get started. We begin with her pussy getting tormented on our wooden pony. The predicament keeps constant strain on her body as she fights to keep from hurting herself anymore. She is flogged and toyed with before she is allowed her first orgasm.
Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Fucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Uncontrollable squirting orgasms Strong City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Kink
Bonnie Rotten is back & hotter than the first time she visited us. This pain slut is put in inescapable device bondage & made to endure hardcore punishment. Upon her reward for suffering, she is given an orgasm, and that’s where the water works start. This submissive is so turned on by being tormented, that she can’t stop squirting everywhere. Her pussy gushes with masochistic pleasure uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her willing body.
Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uncontrollable squirting orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beretta James - Gunning For Beretta Okanagan Falls

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Squirting, Vibrator
It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions.
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James - Gunning For Beretta

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Squirt Fest 2010 Like a Fucking Fountain! Slatington

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: Domination ,Feet ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Submission ,toned ,Squirting ,bottom ,Bondage ,BDSM
Tiny Gia DiMarco is back! Her booming, tan, sexy, shaved body is not ready for the hurting we put on it.
Princess Donna joins the set and poor Gia gets double teamed. Strong jolts of electricity are the first things Gia must deal with before she gets any pleasure. Next, foot caning. Her feet are too sensitive and the the Doms almost break her, but they restrain themselves. Mercy is shown. Gia must not be broken for what is next to cum.
With two fingers fucking her G spot and two fingers deeply fucking her ass, Gia loses all body control and starts squirting like a broken pipeline in the Gulf of Mexico. She hits everyone in the room, even the cameras get soaked. We make Gia cum so much and so hard, at least 1 2 gallon of squirt is fucked out of her body.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirt Fest 2010 Like a Fucking Fountain!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mandy Muse Special Gift Steubenville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
She's scared, sure, but who wouldn't be, because in a matter of minutes she's completely tied up on the couch and he's making a video that she hopes her boyfriend never sees.
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Muse Special Gift

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Lyne gets shocked Baskett

Young beautyful Lady Lyne wanted to try this challenge. And she is pretty tough! Her big boobs jiggle with every shock, and as the power level increases, so does her whimpering. She can handle a lot, we are super impressed by her first time!
Duration: 7:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne gets shocked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lisa in the basement Clarcona

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can’t put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn’t forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today’s session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa in the basement

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lina Roselina - cute pink assistant New Douglas

Our tiny assistant Lina Roselina is so cute! Her favorite color is pink, so we tied her in pink rope, securing her elbows behind her back. With a beautiful wrists wrap, she is really quite helpless, she can’t even undo the crotch rope. Lina still tried her best to be a good assistant, but she was soon gagged too, which made it a lot harder to make those phone calls. It’s just fun to see her crawl on the desk like this. Cutest assistant ever!
Duration: 4:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14576kbps

File size: 499.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Roselina - cute pink assistant

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First Date Milwaukie

Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Mia Li is an exotic Asian beauty. She has marvelous, big, sensitive tits, practically begging to be tied off, pinched, or clamped. Her ass is so nice it would be a crime not to spank it, cane it, or whip it.
Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Date

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Neck Hoist Chain Millfield

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck Hoist Chain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Love Note Part I West Medford

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope Lyndon

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

India Summer Cochran

Fuck writing stories on dog shows, India Summer is ready for a real assignment. When she gets a lead on an underground sex club training sex slaves, she is ready to take on a real challenge.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: India Summer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bubbles Dorena

Cast: Beverly Hills, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dild
Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up Deerwood

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell Marceau is studying feverishly for her upcoming nursing exams. Her roommate Karrlie Dawn is nothing but a loud nuisance, so Jewell has decided she will shut Karrlie up good and quiet in her own devious way. Karrlie is shocked and humiliated when Jewell pulls out her bundles of rope, gags, bag, butt plug, and strap-on from her toy bag! After several , a spanking, and an ass fucking Karrlie finally finds herself worn out and successfully quiet. Finally satisfied, Jewell seems quite pleased at how persuasive her dirty work turned out to be and continues with her studies in peaceful silence!
Duration: 1:30:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 792.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Millie gets manhandled Chase City

Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Domination, Hairy, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Slapping, Submission
Millie Morgan is new to Kink and BDSM, but she couldn’t be in more capable hands with Christian Wilde. Millie is a lonely housewife who has the hots for landscaper Christian. She invites him to take a break and starts sucking his cock, and when Christian refuses her, Millie threatens to tell her husband he took advantage of her if he doesn’t give her what she wants. Christian agrees and bends Millie over and fucks her had against a tree before taking her inside. Millie gets bound doggy-style on the coffee table where nude Christian admires her naked body. He starts by alternating between stuffing his cock in Millie’s throat while slapping her face, and fucking her sopping wet pussy. Christian pounds Millie’s welcoming pussy while taking turns choking and fish-hooking her mouth, taking total control. Soon Christian adds the Hitachi to Millie’s pussy, overstimulating her into multiple orgasms while fucking her hard. Finally Millie is tied on her back and Christian teases her pussy with his hard cock. He slaps his cock on her clit before slamming it deep inside her dripping wet fuck-hole. Millie is in such a state of that she’s barely speaking but she’s obviously loving Christian’s cock. After adding the vibe to Millie’s pussy while fucking her, Christian can’t take any more and unloads all over Millie’s sexy body.
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Millie gets manhandled

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Voluptuous Mia Lelani is pushed to the limit. How much torment can she take? Sykeston

Cast: Mia Lelani
Genres: Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Submission ,Domination ,Stocks ,Handler ,Leather ,Kinky
Watch as sexy Mia Lelani is pushed to the edge of her limits. In the first scene she is chained, caned, and finger banged until she begs for mercy. The unique mouth-stretcher is particularly diabolical! Her juicy tits and sensitive nipples get special attention and torment. Will she be able to handle it?
In scene two Mia’s arms and legs are curled up and contorted while her head is locked tightly in stocks. We explore the dark relationship between pleasure and pain as she is whipped and finger-fucked until she squirts.
We save the best for last with a very dramatic pose. Immobilized by leather strapping, Mia is perched on a vertical fucking machine that jack-hammers a dildo straight up her pussy from below. Her legs are spread open wide and her huge tits look lovely all bound up in leather. We bind her whole head in black bandaging so she can’t see a thing.
Duration: 55:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Voluptuous Mia Lelani is pushed to the limit. How much torment can she take?

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom Moseley

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elise Graves Poulan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
This hot brunette don’t waste her time, she going crazy without sex, so she sex everytime! Watch this amazing Elise Graves, she will seduce you so hard and you will love her!
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl Live part 1 Startex

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lurk Charlotte

Release Year: 2019
Feeling safe inside your own home is one of those luxuries that not everyone has. Ever since moving in I haven't felt alone. The authorities are worthless and cruel. I could feel his eyes on my body as I showered. I told everyone I knew, but people stopped believing me. After all I would have seen something, I would have caught him. There's a point at which you begin to feel crazy. When you can't tell reality from paranoia. Then it suddenly became real. He Was there! He touched my body in ways only an intimate partner is supposed to. He said he was my boyfriend. I'm not crazy after all, no it's much worse. He's the crazy one!
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lurk

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elegance pony girl pt.1 Lainate

Studio: Hywel Phillips
Our new feature film Pony Girl– the story of a posh rider stripped, chained, humiliated, caned, bound and turned into an Pony Girl slave, is now up at Elegance Studios!
Duration: 57:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4343kbps
Audio: 85kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elegance pony girl pt.1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl Geyserville

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying, Enem
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl HD Hyderabad

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Crying, Zapper
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl HD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser – orgasm battle Boncarbo

Best friends Liz and Blondie are taking the shock collar challenge today! They both have magic wands, but they get shocked at random intervals. Will they be able to orgasm or will they just get frustrated?
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14748kbps

File size: 797.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser – orgasm battle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lolly Anne – apprehensive Tidewater

New girl Lolly Anne takes the shock challenge! Will she get very far? With her hands cuffed behind her back, it’s suddenly a lot harder to get shocked. She did quite well, maybe she can take a higher level next time?
Duration: 5:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14344kbps

File size: 636.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lolly Anne – apprehensive

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liz Rainbow – Orange is the new Shock East Tawas

Liz Rainbow is getting locked in her cell, and we start the shocks at level 10 instead of 1! Liz is restrained and shocked very hard, but she still threatens us!!
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow – Orange is the new Shock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rich Blonde Cunt Fantasizes About Getting What she Deserves Romney

Cast: John Strong ,Astral Dust ,Bill Bailey ,Riley Evans ,Mr. Pete ,Michael Vegas
Genres: Role Play ,big dick ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Rough Sex ,Tattoo ,Blowbang ,Blonde ,shaved ,bottom
Riley Evans plays an entitled bitch with a rich husband who thinks she can do whatever she wants, park in handicapped spots, litter, and be disrespectful to everyone she sees. When a strong man finally confronts her about her bad bahvior she goes home and fantasizes about him and all his friends “making her pay” like he said she would one day have to on the street. Creampies, double penetration, rough sex, bondage, and a beautiful big tittied blonde you won’t want to miss seeing get railed!
Duration: 51:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rich Blonde Cunt Fantasizes About Getting What she Deserves

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bonnie Day: Masochist Anal Slut Toyah

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Bonnie Day
Genres: Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Feet ,BDSM ,slim ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Slave ,Femdom
Bonnie Day, a petite local masochist who likes lesbian sex and punishment has her work cut out for her when paired up with Maitresse Madeline! Bonnie endures hard over the knee spanking, cat o’ nine tails, and is made to lick Madeline’s beautiful asshole and this is just the first scene! Madeline puts Bonnie in a painful suspension testing her endurance while being caned, nipple clamped and fucked to orgasm. For the final test Madeline ties Bonnie on her back, legs spread wide with her feet way over her head for perfect access to her tight asshole. Madeline torments it with skewers then penetrates her until every orgasm is ripped from inside her tight little all natural body!
Duration: 1:10:48

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day: Masochist Anal Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh Meat: Aria Lee Macdoel

Cast: Aria Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Leather ,big dick ,The Pope ,Corporal Punishment
Aria is brand new to Kink, and we wanted her to feel welcome, so we booked her for a Hogtied shoot with The Pope; that seemed like the right thing to do. She is very nervous and a little hesitant to explore this part of her sexuality, but she knows she is in good hands and decides to go forth. She begins with her hands above her head and in the middle of the room all alone. The Pope enters and shows her pussy some attention so that she relaxes a little bit. Next, he turns her flesh to a bright red with his leather floggers. Her lower lip quivers as she is introduced to new sensations that somehow are making her pussy wet. Aria is then made to orgasm uncontrollably until he has had his fill. The second scene begins, and we have Aria on her back with her legs spread. She is subjected to some foot torment before he switches gears and introduces her to heavy breath control with orgasms. She continues to quiver any time The Pope is close to her, but she also smiles as he has his way with her. She is not quite sure how to act during the shoot, because she is overly stimulated and terrified of what may happen next. The third scene begins with Aria’s ass in the air. She is flogged and spanked more before he fucks her throat, and then shoves it into her pussy. Aria is so stimulated that she can no longer take getting her pussy fucked, so she is finger blasted and vibed into non-stop orgasms for the remainder of the shoot.
Duration: 53:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Aria Lee

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Happy Little Plaything Tyngsboro

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Kira Noir
Genres: black hair ,Nipple Clamps ,Tattoo ,Leather ,Sub ,Pain ,toned ,other hair color ,Pain Slut ,Flogging
Pain slut Kira Noir is Derrick Pierce’s Happy Little Plaything in this weeks Brutal Sessions. Rope tied and suspended in mid-air Kira takes punishing discipline from Derrick’s relentless flogging. He plays with her pussy in between bouts of beating her cute ass and lets her suck his hard cock and then fucks her good and hard as she hangs from the ceiling. Next Kira is on her knees stretched out and tied up on a wooden cross. With predicament rope bondage tight on her pussy and nipple clamps on her tits Derrick gives Kira strict rules to follow while he whips her firm sexy belly. Her screams echo throughout the dungeon as he strikes her with the leather single-tail but she takes it like a good pain slut. To counteract the pain he rubs her clit and brings her to a wild orgasm. Derrick stuffs his dick in Kira’s mouth and pulls the nipple clamps off making her suffer and moan but it gets her pussy so wet. She begs to keep sucking his cock, it makes her happy. Now Kira is tied up laying down on her knees so her holes are exposed and ready. Derrick fucks her slutty pussy and she thanks him for his cock. She is a people pleaser and wants to use all her holes to serve him. Fucking and flogging and more fucking take Kira over the top with a hot blend of pain and pleasure. She loves it and can’t get enough as Derrick pounds her tight ass and then lets her clean it all off with her whore mouth. Finally Kira is on her back tied down with legs spread open. Mr Pierce busts out the crop on Kira’s tits, belly and sensitive swollen cunt. Choking her delicate neck with his strong hands Derrick fucks Kira’s pussy and ass back and forth driving her crazy until she begs to cum and Derrick covers her fucked hole with his hot load.
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Little Plaything

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box Fate

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for Less than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Lanta cuffed to the cross North Pole

All stretched out on the cross, there is nothing Little Lanta can do to stop the shocks. She is gagged and the tight shock collar on her neck scares her a lot. We gradually increase the shock level until she can’t take it anymore.
Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12606kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alison Rey & Kimmy Kimm - Harder Mommy Wilber

Cast: Alison Rey, Kimmy Kimm
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Dildo, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Lesbian, LezDom, Nipple Clamps, Strap On, Vibrator
Today, Alison Rey takes real good care of her little fuck-toy Kimmy Kim. It’s her first time at Kink so Kimmy Kim is excited and eager to be a good slut for her “Mommy” in the dungeon and wants her to do anything she desires to her submissive, willing body. To start the day Alison stuffs a ball-gag in Kimmy’s mouth to shut her up, and nipple clamps on her pretty tits to pinch her sensitive nipples. Bent over a box with her ass in the air, Kimmy’s pussy is exposed and available to Ms. Rey to have her way. Alison whips Kimmy’s ass with the flogger and the paddle and then fingers her wet pussy as she continues to beat her ass and thighs. Kimmy giggles, moans, and begs “Harder Mommy!’ repeatedly. Alison sits Kimmy up with her legs spread wide and vibes her pussy until she orgasms. Next Kimmy is laying down on her side, all tied up with nowhere to go. She is wearing pink fishnet stockings and heels that look extra hot as she is restrained in bondage. Alison throat fucks Kimmy with a fat strap-on dildo to get it all wet and then fucks little Kimmy’s tight hole. She steps it up a notch and adds the Hitachi to her clit to take Kimmy over the edge with orgasms and then licks her pussy clean from all the cum. Finally Kimmy is bound tight in rope in a full suspension while Ms. Rey teases her submissive slut, crops her feet and clit and makes Kimmy lick her pussy and ass. She puts more clothespins on Kimmy’s tongue and pussy and spreads her wide open to fully taste her while intermittently tapping her clit with the crop. It drives Kimmy crazy as she moans louder and louder and falls into total orgasmic .
Duration: 1:01:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alison Rey & Kimmy Kimm - Harder Mommy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Sluts: Jessie Rogers and Ariel X Torch

Cast: James Deen ,Jessie Rogers ,Ariel X
Genres: Dildo ,Hitachi ,LezDom ,Anal Fingering ,buttplug ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,Pet Play ,Rimming ,Flogging
Gorgeous Jessie Rogers and Ariel X are dressed in sexy latex and show off their amazing asses. Jessie get dominated with spanking and rough sex and her asshole is stretched and stuffed to the max. Finally, James Deen joins in to give Jessie Rogers a hard anal pounding!
Duration: 1:27:32

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Sluts: Jessie Rogers and Ariel X

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teacher's Anal Pet Black Mountain

Cast: Ashley Jane ,Ashley Fires
Genres: LezDom ,Lesbian ,Gaping ,Blonde ,Gag ,slim ,Anal ,Rimming ,Teacher ,Anal Fisting
First, Ashley Jane and Ashley Fires both show off their incredibly sexy butts and masturbate in two intimate solo scenes. Then, Ms Fires teaches Ashley how to be the teacher’s pet in hot girl on girl action. This scene if filled with anal play including ass licking, spanking, anal strap-on sex, dildo gag fucking and big orgasms!
Duration: 1:20:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Anal Pet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rediscovered Grace Tobyhanna

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Sophia Grace has the body to match her name. So we have to test to see if she has the grace she claims. We put on music and tell her to dance. As she strips for us it's obvious she is graceful. Once she's naked the real fun begins though.Not only does Sophia look great tied up she also responds to our torments. She looks on as she's flogged and when the vibrator hits her clit she moans and screams. She begs for release, but we want to keep her on edge for longer than she wants.
Duration: 39:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rediscovered Grace

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Seals Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau Elsmore

Studio: SM-Circus
Seals Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau: Short but nice action :)
Duration: 18:42
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 218.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seals Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowtest #1 Absarokee

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pai
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest #1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kerry elbow tied and double plugged Ponder

It’s amazing how much Kerry can deal with, she just loves bondage and wants as much as possible all day long, all the time! While doing a full chastity deal at ChastityBabes, locked for 4 days in a double plugged belt, chastity bra, and collar, Kerry decided that she wanted to do a rope bondage shoot! She is just incredible. And talented! We tied her arms all the way together in a tight elbow bondage, and let her struggle as much as she wanted. Kerry loved every second of it!
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

File size: 296.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kerry elbow tied and double plugged

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Peeping Tom gets Revenge on Busty Blonde Taquarituba

Cast: Mark Davis ,Penny Pax
Genres: Pain ,Big Tits ,Submission ,foreskin ,other hair color ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,Facefucking ,blond ,Chains ,Metal Bondage ,Kinky
Sexy newcomer Penny Pax loves to be tied up and sexually brutalized! In the fantasy role play, a peeping construction worker seeks out revenge on Penny for getting him fired. Mark Davis really lays into this natural busty sex crazed blond with hard bondage, rough face slapping, breast punishment and throat fucking. Then she gets fucked in the ass while painful weighted clamps are swinging from her pussy as she begs for forgiveness.
Duration: 57:19

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peeping Tom gets Revenge on Busty Blonde

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tyler File Tobaccoville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Escape Totz

Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.Jack gets Ela tied up and he walks away. She watches him go and has to be wondering what the hell he's doing. She's used to being desired. She just assumed that if a man was going to go through all of the trouble to get her helpless on the floor he was doing it so he could fuck her. He's got much more in store for her than that. He wants to see her scream and squirm and cum. When she looks at him now he can see the fear in her eyes. Before he's done with her it will be replaced with lust and devotion. Maybe then he'll use her the way she wants, when she is so hot for him that instead of begging for freedom she is begging for cock. Until then she'll just keep getting her holes with everything else he has close at hand.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD