BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Milazzo

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, forcing her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Farm pt.3 Jenkintown

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel
Cast: Audrey Fox aka Ginger Celestial Fae aka Opal Kitten Bunny
Alice Moore played by Bunny is an investigative Journalist reporting on the missing case of Caprice Hunter an inmate who vanished from the corrections system. last seen at the Farm prison labor camp. Alice investigates asking to many questions she is permanetly silenced by the farms caretaker.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 707.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm pt.3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2 Steinhatchee

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.
Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Gimp Love Cherie DeVille Nixa

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal
PD has a special tool he uses when he wants to take a step back and watch how cock hungry a new slut can be. He just puts Hazel Hypnotic in her gimp outfit and turns Cherie Deville lose on her. Or is it the other way around?
Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Gimp Love Cherie DeVille

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sativa Rose and Nomad Vicco

Cast: Sativa Rose ,Nomad
Genres: Tattoo ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Male Sub ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,Latinx ,Orgasm Denial ,fake boobs ,Curvy
Video language: English
Mistress Sativa Rose puts the juice to nomad in this typically sexy as hell update. She shocks the shit out of his cock but makes it all better with some special oral attention from her super sexy mouth. The electro sex continues through restrictive bondage, ass worship and finishes off with nomad tied to a filthy mattress for the dream fuck of his year.
Duration: 38:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sativa Rose and Nomad

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grey and White Secretary Nis

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and White Secretary

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught To Be Used (Part 2) Bahia Blanca

Cast: Dia Zerva, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used (Part 2)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katarina Blade – tough girl in the dungeon Cardin

We finally got Katarina Blade! This tough girl is fearless, and she can handle a lot of torture. We cuffed her hands behind her back and gagged her with a big ballgag. Will she still be so tough at the higher levels?
Duration: 5:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 631.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katarina Blade – tough girl in the dungeon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Introducing Aubrey Hosston

Sexy hairdresser Aubrey apparently doesn’t make enough money in her day job, so she was looking for some extra cash. The Shock Challenge seemed like an easy and quick way to make some extra money, but it turned out to be way harder than she imagined.
Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14608kbps

File size: 730.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introducing Aubrey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1 Lawrenceburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It starts with letting her languish in rope on the floor, but before long he's escalated this scene to cold, hard metal and some serious corporal punishment.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6719kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina - In Need Indeed Kootenai

Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Blowjob, Vibrator, Pantyhose, Hooded, Zapper, Caning, Cumshots, Facial
Marina asked for an experience more akin to being prey for a predator. He makes her expand on her darkest fantasies, before using her own thoughts against her. Her need for the dark betrays her. She’s no ordinary woman. Marina revels in the pain, inescapable bondage, unrelenting orgasms, and being taken for the pleasure of another. He plays her body perfectly. Tying her here, twisting her there. She’s his toy, but in the end she just want more. Nothing can please the insatiable lust of a woman like Marina.
Duration: 40:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - In Need Indeed

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Screaming for ass cream Lynnwood

Release Year: 2018
Studio: assylum
90 minutes of extreme anal degradation pretty much sums this one up. Olivia is an authentically dirty, submissive girl who craves hard and vile use. Dr. Mercies fills her ass with cold ice cream, whipped cream, and piss, and then serves her a nice anal sundae. But that's just the beginning. There are multiple rounds of ass fucking and ass-to-mouth, ass eating, and painful anal probing. Then Dr. Mercies has Olivia clean up her own mess. He fucks her a bit more, then mops the mess off her body. She was a happy camper.
Duration: 1:27:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7150kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screaming for ass cream

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2 Maputo

Dr. cupcakes starts at her ankles and starts wrapping her body with white Vet-wrap. When he finishes, she is completely wrapped except her tits and head. A little more black tape is added above and below her tits to ensure the wrap won't unravel. Ashley's neckrope is removed and then she is put on her knees. After a while Dr. Cupcakes removes her gag and replaces it with a nylon over her head and a spider ring gag. He then wraps her entire head with vet -wrap. He draws some eyeballs and lashes on her and the transformation is complete. he has transformed his nemesis into his own little bondage play doll. He leaves her taped and mummified for the remainder of the clip. What will he do when he returns? That's up to your own imagination.
Duration: 15:54

File size: 713.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Ladies' Room: Horny girl next door fucked and punished! Blakely

Cast: Veruca James ,Pepper Hart
Genres: Crop ,Facesitting ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Anal
When Veruca James catches hot co-worker Pepper Hart masturbating in the stall, she uses that information to fulfill her own lesbian desires! Veruca makes Pepper bend over and take a hard spanking and finger banging before humiliating her by watching her on the toilet. She then ties Pepper to the stall door where she crops her, flogs her, and fucks her cunt with a dick-on-a-stick. Finally Veruca uses Pepper’s mouth for pussy licking before a hard pussy and anal strap-on fucking!
Duration: 1:01:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ladies' Room: Horny girl next door fucked and punished!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Houseofgord - Savannah discovers Bishop Montmorenci

Studio: nake
Another in the sequel of bringing the great Bob Bishop to life. Savannah climbs aboard another of his display stands and finds that Gord could not resist the temptation to upgrade it with a fucking machine. But things got better. Kay decided to have a lot of fun with this helpless displayed amazon stunner.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8690kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Houseofgord - Savannah discovers Bishop

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katia – lingerie shocks Pomona

Beautiful blonde Barbie Bondgirl Katia is back again! I challenged her to change her lingerie while getting shocked. Katia tried not to react, she’s proud and graceful. But the middle finger at the end told me she didn’t really like me anymore.
Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15517kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katia – lingerie shocks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation Pennsville

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, All Sex
Cam girls like Endza are such a tease. They sit at home, flash their tits and ass a bit, and expect men to just keep throwing money at them. Sure, they may say nice things, and they'll even flirt, but you know that there's just about zero chance of them ever actually putting out.
Duration: 1:07:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Harley Ace Tied Up Tualatin

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Domination
We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that.
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace Tied Up

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The spy Amity Hall

Release Year: 2019
A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....Cobie, a former inmate of the chastity prison, is now an agent trying to work against the organisation. Her gambit did not pay off and to her horror, she is once again a slave to the system of Chastity, and this time they will make sure she never escapes or tastes freedom again. Armed with a new chastity device and shock collar, she presents the highest security risk and is held accordingly. Cobie tried to get the secrets of Chastity Prison out in the open, now, once again she will experience the tormenting secrets and bondage this feared institution has to offer.
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The spy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2 Nepal

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.
Duration: 21:55

File size: 983.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

James Deen and Dana DeArmond Dominican Republic

Cast: James Deen ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: Bondage ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,Tattoo ,brunet ,Fingering ,shaved ,First Boy/Girl ,Rope Bondage
Dana does her first boy girl sex scene ever! She requested James Deen who’s well hung and enjoys agressive sex. Dana is tied up with an electrostim up her ass, shocking her while she gives a blowjob. The fucking is hard and deep!
Duration: 33:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 391.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Deen and Dana DeArmond

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ginary's Test - Part 3 Port Moody

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.
Duration: 20:26

File size: 918.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Winnie - Little Slave Panola

Winnie wanted to play with the big boys so here she is grabbing her ankles and finding some pain. Her ass is caned, cunt slapped and tits cropped for starters. Lots of fuckery and fun in this session with Winnie, Alebeard and Uncle Dru.
Duration: 59:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie - Little Slave

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Insex - Star Struck Ogallala

912’s test begins like so many others, with questions about her dress size, shoe, waist, bra size. But after that, it’s soon obvious this is a test like no other. As soon as the first rope circles her wrists, she is caught in a dangerous thrall. Starstruck portrays a hunger for bondage and masochism that is not often captured on film. Her sexual want is relentless. His response is obvious. There can be only one direction it will go.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Star Struck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Orgasms Orangefield

Cast: Mellanie Monroe ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: BDSM ,MILF ,shaved ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,Sub ,Anal ,Femdom ,Slave ,Dominatrix
Melanie Monroe. Big tits. Big Ass. Big orgasms. Melanie walks into the armory totally horny for bondage, hard punishment and lesbian sex. Maitresse Madeline wants to find out how she can put those big tits, big ass, pretty lips and wet pussy to good use. Maitresse single tails her tits, spanks her ass, gets off on her mouth, fills her ass with an anal hook then pounds her pussy till this hot milf can’t take it anymore.
Duration: 57:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bella Rossi - Beating Bella Sabana Grande De Boya

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BBDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain
Even when he is slamming her pussy with Mr. Pogo he wants to make sure it is soft and wet.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi - Beating Bella

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sybil Hawthorne Milanowek

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II Hartline

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.
Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The delivery pt.3 Luther

Release Year: 2022
The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs '. Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The delivery pt.3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James Farmingdale

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Clothespins ,Nipple Clamps ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Ball Gag ,Redhead ,BDSM ,Domination
Welcome back Kendra, who has not been on hogtied for at least two years; however, she has been a recurring Domme on Men in Pain. Hence, I thought it would be a good idea to take a prissy Domme down on Hogtied. Kendra is one of those “professional” Dommes that think they are too good to touch their male subs’ cocks or make them come, and that just pisses me off. So Mistress Kendra gets an afternoon with me. She also gets my fingers in her, a first for her on video. In this update, we give her a small taste of her own medicine on behalf of all those guys she has Dommed over the years.
Duration: 53:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 617.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Keep standing! or nipple clamps Riverdale

We fitted the gorgeous bombshell Cindy Dollar with a shock collar and harness gag. Her task is to remain standing. Simple! If she can not do it, she will have to wear clover clamps! We got her to her knees of course, at level 20 already! We keep shocking her until she whimpers and cries. Cindy is a tough one, but she couldn’t win this one!
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14092kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keep standing! or nipple clamps

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lisa Scott – up till 30 Niles

Lisa Scott wants a bit more of the prize money. But every time she is waiting on her knees, wearing the shock collar, she is thinking: why did I take this challenge? Too late now, she needs to get up till level 30 to get her prize!
Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 827.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Scott – up till 30

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber Nevada On Display Lebanon Junction

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amber Nevada
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Nevada On Display

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bubbles West Cornwall

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina - No Solicitations Please part 2 Stuart

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - No Solicitations Please part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jade Indica HD Yulan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Cumshots, Cage, Outdoor, Flogging, Fingering
Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica HD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lina Joy - hogtie novice Napa

Lina Joy is very pretty, but with a harness ballgag she is even prettier, I think you will agree! She has never been hogtied before, so this is her genuine first time. I tied her elbows and her ankles, then pulled her wrists up a bit. Tying her harness gag to her cute toes was the finishing touch. Lina loved it! She wants to do more soon!
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Joy - hogtie novice

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Alani Pi Party Whakatane

Cast: Coral Aorta ,Odile ,Alani Pi ,Maestro
Genres: master ,black hair ,Humiliation ,slim ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,toned ,switch ,Rope Bondage ,Blonde
When Alani Pi takes a hard cock in her ass, the house slaves have to ramp up their party service to keep up with the fresh meat.
Duration: 1:10:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Alani Pi Party

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anna Rose Wolfforth

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
The cage Anna is locked in fits her just perfectly. Any smaller and she wouldn't fit; any bigger and she would be comfortable. She has the freedom to move around, but no position is comfortable for long. Thirst becomes an issue quickly. He can solve that if Anna is willing to drink what he offers. When she finishes he brings her out of her cage. Her freedom is short lived as he chains her up between the columns of the barn. A chariot is strapped to her. The bar between her legs is not only affixed to her waist belt, but it has a dildo that slips into her cunt. As he rides her around his property she gets fucked by cold hard metal.
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Candy Caned, Part 1 Sheep Ranch

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliatio
What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Caned, Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Stars Vol 14 Moulmein

Release Year: 2009
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex
Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn out orgasm. Christina's expression and eyes make this a must see.
Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Stars Vol 14

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jessica Bark River

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Lanta – gymnast girl shocked New Almaden

A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14518kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Lanta – gymnast girl shocked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Love Bound Part I Grand Prairie

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Bound Part I

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Amber Nevada On Display Dedham

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Amber Nevada
Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Amber Nevada On Display

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD