BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Rebecca Vanguard is Eager To Please Sexy Mistress Tangent Devault

Cast: Mistress Tangent ,Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: slim ,master ,glasses ,Big Tits ,Dildo ,Slapping ,Dominatrix ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Sub
Video language: English
Talk about a Whipped Ass! Rebecca Vanguard gets her ass whipped into submission by super hot dom Tangent and her sadistic tools of the trade with slapping, flogging, cropping, caning; repeat. Rebecca wants to rise up in the ranks to graduate from house bitch to Tangent’s personal slave so she is eager to please and willing to do anything to make it happen. Starting in the luxurious pool Rebecca is ordered to sensually spread tanning oil all over her body but her soft little hands just aren’t cutting it so Tangent decides to make herself very comfortable and get what she wants. Facesitting, sensory deprivation and teasing torment encourage Rebecca to do her best to please her master. Tangent needs loyalty, dedication, durability and more if Rebecca is to actually become her personal. Next bound in the stocks Tangent relentlessly pushes Rebecca to her limits with hardcore corporal punishment leaving visible marks on her trainee’s ass. Next in full suspension Tangent straps on a sinister looking dildo and fucks Rebecca’s slutty pussy until her eyes are rolling back in her head. Congratulations Pet! I think you made it
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Vanguard is Eager To Please Sexy Mistress Tangent

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Half Truths Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams, PD Lelystad

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
There is not even enough time to regret the lies she has told before they start to punish her. She knows that neither of them knows the meaning of the word mercy.
Duration: 57:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 650.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Half Truths Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams, PD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariel Anderssen Studio MiniPack Lynnfield

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 14.1 GB in 16 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen Studio MiniPack

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joi for Daddy: Casey Calvert Fucks All Her Holes For You Marsh Harbour

Cast: Casey Calvert
Casey Calvert has done everything you’ve instructed. She shows you her sexy skimpy crotchless panties and spanks her firm ass bright red for your pleasure. She clamps her nipples, moaning as they squeeze her sensitive bits. She sucks on a dildo before sliding into her wet cunt. Her legs in the air, Casey fucks her pussy hard and fast before plunging the dildo into her tight ass. Casey throws her head back in pleasure as she fucks her asshole.
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joi for Daddy: Casey Calvert Fucks All Her Holes For You

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Twisted Flower Simonton

Cast: Violet
How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!
Duration: 38:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Rough House Wanette

Cast: Astral Dust ,Brandy Aniston
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Domination ,other hair color ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,shaved ,Curvy
Brandy Aniston gets rough anal sex and bondage from Barry Scott in the sexy update!
Duration: 1:18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rough House

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl Live Somers Point

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due.
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2 Kuta

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No More Tears Nicki Blue, pd Olney

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Nicki Blue
Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Tears Nicki Blue, pd

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Training of Dia Zerva Day Two Springerville

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Maestro
Genres: natural boobs ,Gimp ,Blonde ,black hair ,Oral Sex ,muscular ,Humiliation ,big dick ,Female Slave ,Role Play
Naked slave flesh scrubbing filthy urinals first thing in the morning is not exactly standard operating procedure around here but in this trainee’s case, we make an exception.
The statement ‘patience is a virtue’ is an understatement for Miss Dia, the tough as nails, hyper focused new meat. She was turned down for training last year, but she used her time wisely and appeared so eager and sincere, we had to find out what she is really made of.
Slut girl is tied down doggy style, her asshole is plugged with a hard stainless steel plug, and her slave pussy is reamed with a thick rubber cock. Slut girl is fucked silly while a whip cracks open her psyche, spilling just a little out onto the floor of the trainer’s office.
She is finally taught her lesson while being fucked in the ass by a hard cock, orgasmed and drilled on her homework from the night before. Once used up, she is left in a filthy puddle of sweat and come, mumbling her mantra: ‘Thank you sir for fucking my ass…’
Duration: 55:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Dia Zerva Day Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lesbian Pussy Service Mansfield Center

Cast: Nikki Darling ,Juliette March ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Threesome ,Blonde ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,Bondage ,Brunette ,shaved ,BDSM
When two horny house slaves serve tea, Aiden Starr fulfills her fantasy of whipping a slave girl while another’s tongue is firmly shoved up her dominant asshole. Slave pussies drip under Aiden’s gaze, and she takes full advantage of these two little fuck sluts all afternoon long.
Duration: 1:00:04

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Pussy Service

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose Vermontville

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Inflatable dildos Vanadzor

Release Year: 2016
Studio: kink
Cast: Danarama, Charlotte Sartre
Learn how to use inflatable toys, alone, during sex, for fetish accessories, or for bdsm. See imaginative ways to use a variety of pump-up toys such as inflatable mouth gags, vaginal, and anal plugs, as well as other inflatable devices. Make solo or couple sex more exciting, and even ease your partner into double penetration sex by using inflatables.
Duration: 48:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inflatable dildos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Blunt & Robin - Mommy's Basement: Day Two Raisin

Cast: Mistress Blunt ,Robin
Genres: Flogging ,Cage ,Sub ,Brunette ,Clover Clamps ,Hot Wax ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,black hair
Robin’s locked in a cage with their hands bound above their head. Mistress Blunt comes down the stairs and inspects her prey in preparation for a 2nd day of fun. Robin takes the cattle prod, a whipping, and some nipple clamps while confined to the cage. Even after all of that pain, Blunt drags Robin out onto the floor to further test their endurance with pussy clamps, flogging, and caning all while enduring hot dripping wax falling from a candle they diligently hold between their teeth. Blunt fits a whole fist inside of Robin for the first time ever before sitting on and coming all over their face.
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Blunt & Robin - Mommy's Basement: Day Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gyno Chair Export vol 1 Heth

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 38:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17670kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gyno Chair Export vol 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Prescott

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless Sonyea

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Made to squirt like a fountain! Kemah

Cast: Annie Cruz
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,Handler ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,shaped ,Feet ,natural boobs
Welcome back Annie Cruz. This sexy Asian is bendy, loves bondage, and squirts like a fire hose when you make her cum. In other words, the perfect female.
The pictures of this update tell the whole story. We tie her nipples to her toes, we cane and abuse her sexy feet, and we jam her ass with a huge plug.
The best part is the funnel gag, and that she is bound and helpless in a way that her pussy is directly over the mouth opening gag. So it’s basically time to make this helpless girl cum and squirt, and squirt she does in buckets. Annie cannot control her body and we make her come over and over. This is something you don’t see everyday that is for sure!
Duration: 15:49
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made to squirt like a fountain!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DeviceBondage - Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off Mortons Gap

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Black, Bondage, Domination, Fingering, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi.
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Cali Sweets - Wax On, Whacks Off

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3 Glidden

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3 Crooked Creek

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Part 3 starts with Vicious Vamp being ballgagged. I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage. When I return, I have a long thin piece of bamboo. I take a seat and am able to poke and prod her with it for our amusement. You really seems to hate it when I poke her bound tits with it. I get up and leave poor Vicious Vamp bound and gagged.
Duration: 14:48

File size: 663.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2 Yellow Pine

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's arms are bound with rope, before she is roughly manhandled, groped, and then gagged with a large shop rag and tape. I then continue binding her. I eventually take out the gag and hogtie her on a table.
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage Wawarsing

Yes, that’s correct! We have Little Caprice and we tied her up in pink rope! We even gagged her with a shiny pink ballgag! This girl is gorgeous, and even more so in pink rope bondage!
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Therapy Sargodha

Cast: Cherie DeVille ,Tommy Pistol ,Mona Wales
Genres: switch ,Role Play ,shaved ,shaped ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Submission ,brunet ,Rough Sex
When Mona Wales and Tommy Pistol attend Couples’ Therapy to try to save their crumbling marriage, Dr. Cheri Deville discovers the root of their problem: Anal Sex.
Hot three way action featuring Cheri DeVille and Mona Wales into each other and taking it in the ass to save the relationship. Tommy Pistol turns the tables on both domineering women when he puts them in bondage and gags for hardcore BDSM and rough anal sex.
Duration: 1:26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Therapy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2 Mascotte

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.
Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Walk of Shame Slut Lilyan Red, Disgraced, Humiliated, Fucked in Public Lagunitas

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Antonio Ross ,Lilyan Red
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Orgasm Denial ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,Public ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex ,top
Lilyan Red is a masochistic pain slut that loves to be humiliated in public. Her last name pays homage to the color that she prefers her ass to be: a bruised and blistered shade of bright red. She is the kind of young, wanton slut that needs to be put in her place and cowers when scolded in public. Steve shackles her wrists and ankles with standard police handcuff that leave her helpless and completely at the mercy of his sadistic mind. He parades her around a flower market and slowly decorates her to be his whore-vase. Steve cuts holes in her slim dress and adorns her fragile figure with roses and orchids to objectify her body. Her body is now Steve’s vessel and he will use it any way he sees fit. He continues to shred her dress into pieces until her small natural breasts and teeny pussy are exposed to all the prying eyes of the innocent bystanders. Her walk of shame continues and she is dragged to a public fountain. People watch in utter disbelief as this naked woman pathetically hobbles through the water while drool oozes from her mouth gag. Her walk becomes increasingly labored as the pain of hot sidewalk singe’s the bottoms of her feet which cause her to whimper and beg for mercy. Steve knows exactly what kind of mercy a whore likes this wants and he leads her to a local bar where a depraved group of sex crazed maniacs await to devour this young woman. Every flower needs to be watered, so Steve dumps several full glasses of water all over head until she is drenched. He then throws her to the floor and shoves his massive cock into her mouth. A man in crowd gets so excited that he whips out his dicks and crams it down her throat until she chokes and gags from the face fucking. The crowd cheers and laughs at her pathetic need for validation and spanks her ass until it glows bright red. Lilyan is completely overwhelmed by the crowd and surrenders to their most base desires. She is tossed on top of a bar stool so Steve and another man in the crowd can take turns fucking her tight pink pussy. Another person lunges and crams a hitachi onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She cries out and begs to cum but the crowd loves orgasm denial and says “no.” As she fucks and sucks, the pain from holding back her cum is overwhelming and when she can barely stand another second of the torment she is allowed to cum the first of many multiple orgasms. She is tossed to floor so two men can blow massive loads of jizz all over face. She licks it all up and collapses to the floor cum drunk, choked out, and breathless for more.
Duration: 56:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Walk of Shame Slut Lilyan Red, Disgraced, Humiliated, Fucked in Public

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied East Rutherford

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!
Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devaun Powellsville

Cast: Mark Davis ,Devaun
Genres: Domination ,muscular ,Rope Bondage ,other hair color ,foreskin ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,top
Devaun was another great find for Sex and Submission. She submits to an array of painful and pleasurable sensations from Mark Davis. Her body is lean and natural. Her long beautiful hair can be tied back restricting her movements and breathing. She Can endure the toughest bondage and implements like the Cat o-nine tails. Devaun obediently deep throats in challenging positions and then gets fucked hard in tight bondage.
Duration: 1:06:24

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devaun

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hucows - ZoeyZiptie - Red Cow Milker Orgasms Heredia

We are very proud of ZoeyZiptie’s progress here at the farm. She had a harsh introduction, but she really wants to be a HuCow so bad! Her permanent nipple rings show her dedication and devotion to be a good submissive pet. The farmer just needs to train Zoey’s brain to associate milking with pleasure, and she will never want a different life again! What better way than the milking frame to get her completely immobilized, with a big ring gag to make her drool. After a thorough inspection, a magic wand is pushed firmly against her clit and the red cow milker (yes, our most powerful machine) is attached to her soft beautiful udders. Soon, Zoey is lost in another world, having orgasm after orgasm while being unable to move away from the super milking machine. Completely exhausted after this session, ZoeyZiptie only wants to stay here forever and have sessions every day!
Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24431kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hucows - ZoeyZiptie - Red Cow Milker Orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2 Catonsville

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.
Duration: 23:36

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Xxxx Milf Mc Camey

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xxxx Milf

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mouth Ass Whore Sarah Jane Ceylon Mohe

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.When he bends her over and sex her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration.
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mouth Ass Whore Sarah Jane Ceylon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Cane Bet part 1 Gay

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the sats for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lez Be Bad - Ass-Up And Anonymous Saragosa

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Lez Be Bad
Cast: Codi Vore, Penny Barber
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Toys, Squirt, Hairy, Tribbing, Femdom, Original Series, Rough Sex, Spanking, Submissive, Domination, bdsm, Foot Fetish
Codi Vore's life has been pretty boring as of late. With a daily routine set in stone, she can predict what's about to happen at every corner. Needless to say, she's searching for a little spontaneity to keep her on her toes. Something totally unpredictable. In order for that to happen, however, she's going to have to relinquish control... starting in her bedroom.
Codi straps herself to her bed, ass-up so that both her holes are ready for the taking. In walks Penny Barber, an anonymous hookup that Codi recruited for this experience. And Penny knows exactly how to dominate the willing Codi... with a plethora of toys and bondage instruments, of course. Legs up... ass-up... it doesn't matter. Codi's at Penny's total mercy, and she loves it.
Duration: 32:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lez Be Bad - Ass-Up And Anonymous

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie Alna

From the start to the finish of this shoot, cute young Vanessa was wearing this big harness ballgag. She loved it so much, she wanted to see how long she could wear it. Of course, her extreme flexibility and curiosity soon led to her being tightly elbow tied, progressing into a hogtie, with her head pulled back by the rope on her ankles. This is super tight! And believe us, Vanessa already asked if she can come back for more! She is great! Don’t miss the beautiful video of Vanessa drooling in the sun light!
Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3 Shafter

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rain DeGrey Lifestyler endures pain, suffers pleasure Paris Island

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Rain DeGrey lives the lifestyle. She is a Pro Dom and a collared slave, in simpler terms she is a Switch. She enjoys BDSM from both sides. Most importantly she learns BDSM from both sides.
Today she is the subject, our plaything, our toy. Rain can take it, so we bring it. Heavy foot torment, with bands and the cane. Hard pussy play, slapping and flogging. Extreme nipple pain with string and weights. We bring it and Rain takes it, sometimes stoic, most of the time screaming.
But it’s not all about pain, it is also about pleasure. And trust me, too much pleasure can be very painful! We make Rain’s body cum, and cum often. Often enough to make this masochist beg for it to stop, but “stop” is not a word, is it?
Duration: 17:59

File size: 402.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Lifestyler endures pain, suffers pleasure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph Sacaton

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Niki Nymph
Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her. Niki cries at the drop of a hat.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped Derry

This time, Alexandra gets into even more of a predicament than last time. She is crotch roped, and her nipples are clamped. To prevent her from removing the clamps, her arms are in an overhead tie. She is gagged too of course, and a fun struggle ensues, with Alexandra trying to get out of the ropes. She’s such a great model to work with! Can’t wait until she comes back for more challenges!
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dungeon Sex - Avery Black, Nade Nasty - Avery's Dungeon Initiation Naper

Avery Black and Nade Nasty return to Kink for some hot bondage fucking! For starters Avery is blindfolded and bound, standing with her arms behind her back, giving Nade easy access to every inch of her. Wasting no time, Nade fingers Avery’s pussy and then tongue fucks her hot, wet hole. Nade bends her over and stuffs his cock in her mouth while untying her blindfold, then he gets behind her and slides his hard cock inside her for some hard fucking. Next up Avery is suspended so Nade can use her holes any way he pleases. Now that Avery is suspended Nade fucks her like a human sex-toy, taking turns banging her pussy and then her mouth, always making sure to get his balls sucked. Avery’s pussy gets so stimulated she squirts from Nade rubbing her clit. Finally Avery is bound wrist to ankle on the bed and Nade wastes no time again fucking her pussy hard, sending her into wave after wave of intense orgasms. Nade leans Avery’s head off the side of the bed for some rough face-fucking before flipping her over for some doggy. Avery and Nade trade positions, going between doggy and missionary until Nade can’t contain himself any longer and paints Avery’s pretty face with his thick load.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9663kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Sex - Avery Black, Nade Nasty - Avery's Dungeon Initiation

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tiffany - bedroom Sun City Center

The lovely Tiffany! What would you do if you found her like this? All tied up, with her wrists over her head. Her legs are frogtied so she can’t stand up or run away. It is a very vulnerable position! Tiffany wriggled and squirmed, but the harder she pulled on the rope, the tighter they went. It was impossible for her to reach any knots. She is so stunning! I’m so glad she is back again!
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany - bedroom

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1 Waskish

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CinematicKink - Indica Jane in Penalty Buck Moss

Indica Jane walks up to the penalty buck, examining it, strips, and gets on the device. She is then strapped in, locked cuffs at the wrists and ankles, arms and legs strapped down, as the Hitachi wand is placed against her clit, with her unable to escape or move away from the vibrations about to occur.
The wand is turned on, the experience begins, as she feels the pleasure flow through her. Later, the fucking machine is put in place, shoving the dildo into her hole, while the machine is turned on, pushing in and out with a machine like process ramping them up and down from slow to full speed, bringing her to multiple (she guesses six) bound orgasms.
Clover clamps and nipple milkers are attached to her, but she cannot handle them for long, as her sensitive tits been being milked and lactating prior to the scene. Less intense alligator clamps are put on her tits, along with a ball gag and blindfold.
Duration: 50:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11912kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CinematicKink - Indica Jane in Penalty Buck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints - Veruca James - Whatever It Takes Fieldon

Veruca James needs a job. If she didn't she wouldn't have come to see OT wearing such a sexy, little outfit. She keeps saying the magic words. “I'm willing to do anything. I'll do whatever it takes.” She doesn't have any kind of experience in the field, references, or education. If she is planning on making
an impression with HR she is going to have to show off some other skills. A bit of flexibility, an open-mind, and the kind of willingness that only comes from desperation are all a good start, but she better be able to survive the interview if she wants the job.
So here is the deal, Veruca. You have one day to prove yourself. If OT is going to pay you for your time you had better make yourself worth it. Screaming and crying aren't discouraged, but if, at any point, you quit you can just forget about being able to pay your bills. It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Veruca James - Whatever It Takes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raven hart gets bound, fucked, wrecked in ruthless gangbang Punto Fijo

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Raven Hart goes all-in with five dudes, as they savagely fuck every one of her holes until she's utterly wrecked. She throws herself into it from the very start, choking down all five cocks, jerking and working them as the guys strip her naked. Her pussy drips with squirt long before she even gets the first dick in her, as one dude after the other uses her throat as their own personal fuckhole. Raven's tied up in a partial suspension with her legs spread, so her hungry, slutty cunt is open and ready for each of them. They pound her deep and hard, drilling her pussy while another guy drills her throat. She squirts again, unable to control herself, as the guys all take turns in this position, before breaking her ass open and pounding away. Out of the suspension, Raven is tossed from one guy to another, as they fuck her pussy and her ass, then DP her airtight. She loves every huge hard inch in both holes and simply can't get enough. When another woman would've quit, she keeps going, taking all the dicks like a dirty hungry whore. Raven ultimately gets a huge creampie in her pounded ass, with cum running over her fucked cunt and down her legs. The other guys blow their loads all over her face, and she slurps it up like the ruined, desperate slut she is.
Duration: 58:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven hart gets bound, fucked, wrecked in ruthless gangbang

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

An Extract from Browning's Video Blog Valleyview

Cast: Circe Borges
Genres: Pain ,Bondage ,shaved ,Handler ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,bottom ,Domination ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment
…Perfectly pure and good: I found A thing to do, and all her hair In one long chestnut string I wound Two times her little throat around, And strangled her. No pain felt she; I am quite sure she felt no pain…
Duration: 45:11

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Extract from Browning's Video Blog

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows Newtonville

Our extremely talented model Valentina Bianco is back for some more elbow slamming! She can be tied with her elbows all the way together and raised to a chicken wing position. We tied her harness gag to her elbow rope so she couldn’t look down. It was a brilliant struggle! Valentina is so cute and tough at the same time!
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2 Floyd

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Taylor's captor returns, not to release her, but to flip her onto her side so he can get a better look at her taped up tits. He sits back and enjoys the show for a while. Taylor looks hot, what with all the sweat running down her body, so he eventually decides to help cool her down. He removes her hood and gag and removes most of the tape. He helps her to her feet and walks her over to the post, where he ropes her wrists behind her back around it. When she resists, a few hard tit slaps snaps her back in line. Taylor is stripped to her panties and then ballgagged. Her captor then wraps rope tightly around her waist. Her panties are ripped off as he slaps her ass and tits, before getting more rope. This one will be pulled tight between her legs. Taylor thinks to herself that the rope is not that tight... then she hears a squealing sound and sees her captor walking towards her with a pulley contraption. It's going to get tighter! This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:00

File size: 854.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lena Ramon and Princess Kali Lake Ozark

Cast: Lena Ramon ,Princess Kali
Genres: Leather ,Lesbian ,Fingering ,Feet ,LezDom ,Strap On ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Anal
Lena Ramon is back and gets dominated by Princess Kali. She is slapped, humiliated, tied down, hotwaxed and whipped with a thin leather flogger. She is rewarded with a tasty foot worship and Anal strapon sex.
Duration: 32:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 374.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Ramon and Princess Kali

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo Rutherford College

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Her eyes glaze over and gurgled sounds come out around the rock hard jammed down her mouth. The drool flows out and pools on the floor beneath her.
Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD