BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

HT - All About A Booby - Blonde Angel Allwood and Jack Hammer Gualeguaychu

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.
Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets. Even when the bondage is gone the pain remains. The whip tends to leave a strong memory to go along with the bright red marks. Memories that will probably fuel her masturbation fantasies on lonely nights.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - All About A Booby - Blonde Angel Allwood and Jack Hammer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech-Fantasy part 7 Locust

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10828kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech-Fantasy part 7

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte Austwell

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight…
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech-Fantasy part 6 Sylacauga

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 1:01:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10789kbps
Audio: 132kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech-Fantasy part 6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - Delirious Hunter - Sexy Blondie in Bondage Zuni

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Delirious Hunter
We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Delirious Hunter - Sexy Blondie in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan Otterbein

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can’t help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset – enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra, Lisa & Constance Gates Mills

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra’s soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues – forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor – every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress’ book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Lisa & Constance

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Fantasy - Slaves Work On Holidays Caddo Gap

They both enjoy this intimate activity, strengthening their bond and enjoying each other. Then Gina decides to pleasure Beverly's sweaty feet with her tongue, making it sensual and passionate.
Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24748kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Slaves Work On Holidays

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3 Payson

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red girl Uniform Centerbrook

Mina was late to come home from school today… As her punishment for being naughty she is tied with hemp rope on the bed. Wearing a red schoolgirl uniform and black thigh high boots, she ends up hogtied and tightly gagged and left to struggle.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red girl Uniform

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter Candy Caned, Part 2 Mead

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys
The inverted suspension gets it going, but she is going to have to endure even crazier positions by the end, along with harsh canings to really get her whimpering.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Candy Caned, Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Veruca James' Anal Submission Carrolls

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Veruca James
Genres: Role Play ,Humiliation ,brunet ,big dick ,Predicament Bondage ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,slim ,Athletic ,master
All natural submissive slut Veruca James loves being put into tight predicament bondage that balances pain in her luscious natural tits and pleasure in her tight little pussy, while Xander Corvus teaches Veruca her manners with his dick down her throat. Hardcore anal sex and bondage are Veruca’s rewards for obeying the rules.
Duration: 57:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James' Anal Submission

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Ota

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adrianna Chechick Slave Slut Teaser Ivan

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Oral Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Gimp ,BDSM ,Corset ,master
Day Four of Chechik’s slave training had to be postponed, but before she fled the building we were able to get a teaser scene in the can for you to whet your appetites. Chechik willbe back to finish her training, and in the meantime enjoy this little boner teaser in addition to our regularly scheduled update.
Slut girl is put in a tight leather corset, arms tightly bound behind her back, pussy vibed with her nipples are tormented to orgasm. Super hot squealing slut girls gets teased to orgasm in the basement on Training of O.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrianna Chechick Slave Slut Teaser

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ballerina Gets Electro Fucked! Zirl

Cast: Melody Jordan ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Discipline ,switch ,Tens Unit ,Electro Plug ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,slim
Episode 1: Why does Melody Jordan have such porcelain white skin? All the better to see the welts from the metal clips during her lesbian BDSM session with Chanel Preston, my dear!
Of course, Melody’s introductory lesson in electrosex discipline doesn’t end there. Chanel wields zappers in each hand, shocking Melody’s ass, thighs and the bare soles of her feet.
With the dick-on-a-stick, Chanel breaks in Melody’s lily white ass and wet, dripping pussy into the pleasure and pain of electro BDSM. Sticky pads applied to Melody’s natural tits and milky ass delivers electricity to convulse her body as she’s being penetrated and as Chanel works out the orgasms she’s earned.
Duration: 29:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballerina Gets Electro Fucked!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2 Mikado

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rosaly – strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag! Bandar Seri Begawan

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that’s what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosaly – strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strictmoor Academy 1940s Discipline Scene 4 Cedar Crest

Rachel explains what is to happen, she is understandably nervous and knows this will hurt like nothing experienced before, it is to be humiliating and undresses slowly, explaining the caning process will also include her bare bottom being sprayed often with water to ensure the friction of the rod across her glistening buttocks will create maximum contact!
Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20111kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strictmoor Academy 1940s Discipline Scene 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Nikki Darling Cuntorted Fate

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Nikki Darling is a veteran cock sucker, so her mouth is used to being spread wide open, but something about the jack gag in her jaws is uncomfortable like she has never experienced before.
Duration: 39:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Nikki Darling Cuntorted

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Maid: Rebecca Vanguard Fucked and Humiliated Keysville

Cast: Wrex Oliver ,Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Leather ,BDSM ,Hot Wax ,OTK ,natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,bottom
Maid Rebecca Vanguard is hurrying to finish cleaning Wrex Oliver’s bathroom when Wrex approaches. Wrex asks if the toilet is clean and then pushes Rebecca to her knees to inspect the toilet. Rebecca’s insistence it’s clean isn’t enough for cruel Wrex who gets his jollies by dunking poor Rebecca’s head in the toilet. Her long brunette hair now dripping wet, Rebecca again assures him it is. This only antagonizes Wrex. He demands she lick the toilet bowl to get it completely clean.
Without a chance to clean herself, Rebecca is thrown over Wrex’s knees and gets spanked on her bare bottom. Her clothes are torn and removed. Her ass glows pink from Wrex’s firm hand. Rebecca’s cries of pain only increase Wrex’s desire and he whacks her ass with a paddle.
Wrex binds his poor maid’s wrists to her ankles, leaving Rebecca vulnerable and exposed. He pushes a little pink vibrator against his maid’s clit and this drives Rebecca crazy. Wrex strips and stands over his helpless maid, his cock inches from her face. Rebecca knows to open her mouth to please her employer. Wrex fucks her mouth and then he fucks her pussy. He flips Rebecca over, ass up, head down. Wrex fucks her deep and slaps her ass. Rebecca moans with joy. She’s enjoying this too much.
Wrex lights a candle and watches the hot wax drip down on her ass. He demands Rebecca not move but she squirms, unable to keep still as the hot wax meets her sensitive flesh. Wrex slides his fat cock back into Rebecca’s dripping wet cunt. The he puts her on her knees and slides his cock into her mouth. Rebecca is helpless as Wrex presses her mouth against his groin. She repeatedly takes his cock deep into her throat with ease. This isn’t her first time enduring this kind of humiliation. Wrex rewards Rebecca with the little pink vibrator, pressing it up against her clit and bringing her to orgasm. He fucks her again and cums all over his poor little maid before telling her to finish cleaning.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid: Rebecca Vanguard Fucked and Humiliated

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - A Little Miss Robbins - Redhead Claire Robbins and Jack Hammer Cape Canaveral

Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer
Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked
“I like to be tied up and roughed up,” she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.
First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.
Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Since she can't speak with that rope gag in her mouth I guess we'll never know.
Duration: 52:29
Audio: 111kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Little Miss Robbins - Redhead Claire Robbins and Jack Hammer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big Tits, Round Ass, Disgraced in Public Milanowek

Cast: James Deen ,Yoha
Genres: Public ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Brunette ,Discipline ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Outdoors
Yoha is paraded through the streets naked, ass fucked, and covered in cum for all to see!!!
Duration: 1:03:41

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits, Round Ass, Disgraced in Public

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Plaything: Hollie Stevens Isanti

Cast: Isis Love ,Lorelei Lee ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,shaped ,Lesbian ,Curvy ,Fingering ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation
Sexy Hollie Stevens gets ganged up on and mercilessly used by Isis Love and Lorelei Lee. Helplessly bound, she is amusement for two horny sadistic bitches who fuck her with strapons and get their ass holes and pussies licked. Cool bondage and hot action in this great three girl update!
Duration: 58:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plaything: Hollie Stevens

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Locked and Loaded: Katie Kush Heath

Cast: Katie Kush ,The Pope
Genres: Sadism ,Electrical Play ,Metal Bondage ,Hair Pulling ,The Pope ,Big Ass ,Submission ,Crop ,Bondage ,submissive
Katie is a tendency to be a bit of a brat when she can, but today Katie shows off hersubmissive side. The brat is still there, but The Pope dominates her in a way that keeps the brat incheck. Katie begins bent over a steel pipe with her ankles and wrists restrained with leather cuffsthat are shackled to the steel structure. Upon entry, The Pope adds a leather belt to keep her inplace as he goes to work on his little toy for the day. Spankings and flogging turn Katie’s ass abright red to get her warmed up and ready for what is coming in the next scenes. Before she isreleased, her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and fucked while a vibe is pressed against her clit toensure screaming orgasms.Next, Katie is strapped down to a bench with leather belts, and fully stretched out. She is helplessand vulnerable and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. First, he tugs on her sensitivenipples, then plucks her pubic hair out one by one. The flogger helps get her flesh sensitive beforehe uses some electricity to over-stimulate her, and then shoves a vibe against her cunt. Orgasmspour out of her uncontrollably, just as he planned it. The cattle prod is used to maintain hersubmission and increase her suffering.In the final scene, Katie is folded in half again, but this time right side up so that we can enjoy all ofher body and emotions as she suffers one final time at the hands of The Pope. We begin with somefierce finger-banging to get her warmed up for the brutal bastinado that’s coming. She hates it, andthat makes him love it more. Katie almost breaks from the foot torment but holds on long enoughfor her reward of non-stop orgasms as The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit.
Duration: 56:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked and Loaded: Katie Kush

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech-Fantasy part 12 Warners

Melissa wanted to switch places with her new friend and spank her ass, feet and face in the same way, sometimes she did it clumsily, and sometimes her blows were pretty good and left marks on the bitch's ass.
Duration: 57:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11600kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech-Fantasy part 12

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RTB - Lyla bound, vibrated to orgasm and deepthroated by BBC Valera

Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
They don’t come much hotter or more eager then Lyla Storm. Only the nastiest and freakiest of porn sluts qualify to attempt a live BaRS show. Lyla most definitely qualifies. The utter abandon with which she flings herself on the dick is a beautiful sight to behold and why we keep inviting her back. Today is about putting this cock slut through her paces until she is completely destroyed.
Live BaRS shows are relentless and fast paced, without ever letting up or slowing down until our starlet is reduced to a puddle of twitching well fucked flesh. In part one of our show, Lyla starts off blindfolded and cuffed to a chair. Her huge mouth is open wide and her pink tongue juts out, signaling her desire for the dick. We oblige by relentlessly pouring the cock down her throat. As we are facefucking her, we have her multitask by stripping while still handcuffed.
Once her skirt and panties are off, we move her onto a slanted board and bind her down with belts. The board is at the perfect angle to open up Lyla’s throat and we take full advantage of that fact, passing her skull back and forth on the two hard cocks like a game of tetherball. The drool pours forth and Lyla’s makeup is destroyed. When makeup meets dick, dick always wins.
Time to overload our starlet. We add a vibrator to Lyla’s bound and tightly restrained cunt and she cums fiercely, gratefully. The bondage, orgasms and deepthroating do the trick as Lyla is blasted into sexual subspace. She is delirious and loopy, a huge grin plastered across her messy face. Ok, enough warm up, time for the real action to start...
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Lyla bound, vibrated to orgasm and deepthroated by BBC

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

2 Whores in Predicament Bondage, Tormented and Made to Lick Pussy Ludington

Cast: Anna De Ville ,Marica Hase ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Bondage ,big dick ,switch ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved
Take bondage legend, Marica Hase, and put her with a bondage newbie, Anna DeVille and tie them together a make them pleasure each other as they are being tormented. This sounds like enough, but we continue the process throughout the entire day. the bondage gets to be more grueling and the suffering is increasing with every scene.
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Whores in Predicament Bondage, Tormented and Made to Lick Pussy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sisal Predicament Vail

slave abigail draws you in completely with her suffering. She shifts the seemingly increasing weight of her svelte body back and forth with moans of muscular fatigue. To relieve the burden of her weight from her legs would mean that she would transfer the weight of the burden to her head and neck that is securely fastened in the wooden stocks.
Master James gives you a complete view of how he put His slave into this predicament, pulling you into the scene as if you were right there. It's all about endurance and fearful anticipation as the flame dances closer and closer to the sisal twine that weaves through a maze of pulleys ending at the clothespins attached to abigail's nipples and labia.
She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sisal Predicament

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - Chanell Heart - A Bitch In Bag Girardville

Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.
Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.
The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.
It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Chanell Heart - A Bitch In Bag

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Wideman

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Heels and Armbinder Boles

Mina wears a black lingerie set with patent red heels. She is Zipped into our lambskin leather zipper armbinder in matching red, gagged in a harness ring gag, and a secure crotch rope is added and secured to the D-Ring at the top of her gag pulling her head back.
Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Heels and Armbinder

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Willimantic

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Fantasy - Trampled, Slapped, Spanked And Eating Dirt Ernest

Arya was surprised at Polly's request, but then she realized what the sly bitch wanted from her and decided to take the initiative and start worshipping her sweaty white socks that were already on Polly's feet.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24700kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Trampled, Slapped, Spanked And Eating Dirt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - Freshly Chained - Sexy Girl Mandy Muse Sims

Cast: Mandy Muse
Newbie Mandy Muse Gets Her First Experience With Bdsm
Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with Bdsm we were not expecting her answer to be “none.” Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.
Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic Bdsm.
Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for sure. Well, they say variety is the spice of life and Mandy tells us that this is one of the hottest times, and some of the best orgasms, that she's ever had. She loved being shackled down and used so much that there wasn't a second's hesitation out of her when we asked her to come back and get tied up for "Hardtied", too. She may not have had much experience with the kinky life before but we've turned this girl into a devotee.
Duration: 52:26

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Freshly Chained - Sexy Girl Mandy Muse

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 3 Arese

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing. Vicks confessed that her girlfriend was lying about something.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7261kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 3 Ocho Rios

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Water torture is one of the most insidious ways of breaking someone there is. It relies on the slow, steady drumming of small drops of water, something no one would be afraid of naturally.
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - Bondage Barbie - Hot Blonde Courtney Taylor North Westchester

Cast: Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer
The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.
But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it. And get off she does. So much that the floor under her is wet from her juices.
Duration: 46:52
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Bondage Barbie - Hot Blonde Courtney Taylor

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2 South Plainfield

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 18:02

File size: 809.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy, Blonde Ashley Fires Subs for Electrosluts!! Naxos

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: switch ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,Pussy Eating ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Electric Dildo ,Pain ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix
Episode 1: Ashley Fires is as cute as a kitten, and even Lorelei Lee, the tough lezdom bitch that she is, takes notice of it. But rather than succumb like so many others to her adorable and endearing wiles, Lorelei does what she does best and molds Ashley into the little electrosex fucktoy that lurks inside her.
Lorelei makes Ashley slut it up in a pair of pantyhose, which is ripped to accommodate the electro BDSM session to come. Ashley spreads her toes, giving into the Lorelei’s perversion, then going deeper into her whoredom with a variety of electrical dildos and toys that all dispense painful shocks to the otherwise innocent ingenue. Ashley begs to cum, which Lorelei eventually allows, but only because she’s displayed the potential for deeper fetish corruption.
Duration: 20:23

File size: 747.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy, Blonde Ashley Fires Subs for Electrosluts!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2 Belmond

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer.
Duration: 26:23

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strictmoor Academy 1940s Discipline Scene 2 New Russia

The caning is in 2 sets of 12, such is the severity allowing for a break in between, the camera captures both angles in full... nothing is missed out, covering her facial and bottom welting reactions - caned from cold!
Duration: 34:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19908kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strictmoor Academy 1940s Discipline Scene 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Asian Submissives Electrofucked Live! Blocker

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Lorelei Lee ,Mia Little ,Milcah Halili
Genres: Electrical Play ,Humiliation ,toned ,BDSM ,multiple orgasms ,Fisting ,Electro Plug ,natural boobs ,Femdom ,Cattle Prod
Two of the toughest and most beautiful submissive women we’ve had on Electrosluts: Mia Li and Milcah Halili take the cattle prod, samurai, electro strap on and more, LIVE for your viewing pleasure. Watch as these two sluts get zapped all over their beautiful bodies, lick pussy, and get their wet cunts stuffed with electro cock in the hands of cruel blondes Aiden Starr and Lorelei Lee. These ladies take it all and beg for more. Multiple orgasms in bondage and a hardcore fisting complete this epic live show!
Duration: 1:12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Asian Submissives Electrofucked Live!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TG - Pierced - Redhead Rain DeGrey and Anna Rose Grantham

Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey
Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.
The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.
Duration: 55:12

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Pierced - Redhead Rain DeGrey and Anna Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal bdsm sex with pretty mary vs martin spell North Scituate

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Pornbox
Anal bdsm sex with pretty mary vs martin spell...A very nice girl and guy. She passionately sucks huge club, he fuck her ass hard! Bdsm Style for Ass Sexy bitch with Gape!
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7398kbps
Audio: 246kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal bdsm sex with pretty mary vs martin spell

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissive Spanish Slut Birdsnest

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Juan Lucho ,Silvia Rubi ,Aragne Spicy
Silvia Rubi takes Aragne Spicy to the Spanish King’s Castle where she’s gagged, collared, bent over, and caned by Silvia in front of all of the tourists, all while wearing a furry tale butt plug. Silvia then parades Aragne through a sketchy Madrid neighborhood on their way to a Salon where many handsy people of the public await to have their way with her. Steve Holmes and Juan Lucho take turns fucking Aragnes face, ass, and pussy while the public cheer them on. After being DP’d by Steve and Juan Lucho every way till Sunday, Aragne swallows their two massive loads.
Duration: 1:10:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Spanish Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shoxy Springport

Coxy is back for the third time! She really could use the prize money so she will take another shock collar challenge today. It’s not easy, but she is pretty brave!
Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

File size: 686.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shoxy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pussy Torment part 4 Brianna Tilleda

Brianna has such Big beautiful eyes... and such a succulent shaved pussy. The Savage man let's pretty Brianna out of her cage, binds her and cuts the crotch out of her panty hose.
Duration: 57:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Torment part 4 Brianna

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging Marvin

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it’s time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech-Fantasy part 8 Collinston

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps
Audio: 139kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech-Fantasy part 8

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sasha Heart Hillbilly Love Peacham

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Hummiliation
She has some ideas about what she likes, like being tied up and submitting to a strong man, is very appealing to her. She has spent some time dominating others, but deep down inside she has been longing for what she has coming to her now.
Duration: 49:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Heart Hillbilly Love

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD