BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration Rocky Face

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mischief Makers part 2 - Judgement Day Everglades City

These two little angels were naughty as hell, but soon they learned their lesson well.Stunning young Crystal (Samantha Woodley), brings her most beautiful best friend Melissa (Sierra Salem) to Claude's (Arthur Sire) small resort, offering to trade part time waitressing and house keeping services for room and board, until their next college term commences. Claude agrees to employ the girls, but he knows trouble when he see it, and plans to keep a sharp eye on his new employees. Claude's tiki bar is the center of the resort and he doesn't scruple to let the girls know that the stored there is for the paying guests only, not the help.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 516.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mischief Makers part 2 - Judgement Day

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All Grown Up Part 1 Samnorwood

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her. She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this. Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Grown Up Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Jewel Seaton

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Cheyenne struggles. Her bondage lets her roll over, but nothing else.The red tape gag mutes her struggles to a dull frustrated moan. As she struggles her short skirt rides up revealing her plump ass.He's seen enough and he has to get some. Ravenous for her he licks, suks, and bites her feet.He even mounts her as she fights and screams, but he's not going to let her go before he's satisfied.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Jewel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Fantasy - Cassandra's Dirty Torment Evora

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24761kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Cassandra's Dirty Torment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Fantasy - Annihilation Of Astra By 3 Cruel Dommes Union Dale

Rosalind found out that bitch Jacqueline was hungry, she found out during the conversation with her when the pathetic bitch was sitting in her dirty underwear under the kitchen table listening to her mistress, Rosalind didn't like her past tongue jobs, so she kept humiliating the bitch and watching her abilities, today she decided to feed her with dirt from the store, let her get soaked in it and then lick my sweaty feet.
Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24566kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Annihilation Of Astra By 3 Cruel Dommes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes Washington

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Freya French French Twist Mc Dade

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Fingering
The adjustable metal collar is a good contender. It locks into an iron framework that allows us to raise or lower her ass, giving us unfettered access to her ass and pussy.
Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 127kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Freya French French Twist

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage Winona Lake

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It’s time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms.
Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Wrecking Ball Retz

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can’t touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.
Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wrecking Ball

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perversefamily - Christmas Eve Orgy Mount Orab

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24719kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perversefamily - Christmas Eve Orgy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perversefamily - Vegetable Craze Jensen

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24547kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perversefamily - Vegetable Craze

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Anniversary Slut Westerville

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Isis Love ,Mason Moore
Genres: Acrylic Plug ,Submission ,Brunette ,Lingerie ,slim ,Big Tits ,Crotch Rope ,Athletic ,Anal ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Crying ,Domination ,shaved ,Crop
Mason Moore works as a personal assistant for a wealthy couple. She gets unexpectedly involved in the couples kinky anniversary shenanigans and becomes their personal sex toy. Isis and Derrick find great pleasure in tying Mason up, beating and sodomizing her. Mason confesses that she enjoys crying as a release when being dominated. She experiences intense pleasure and pain with anal sex and double penetration! This is a fun and erotic role play with good threesome BDSM action!
Duration: 1:03:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Anniversary Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexa Nova: Locked in Metal Bondage and Tormented With Orgasms Portland

Cast: Alexa Nova ,The Pope
Genres: Hitachi ,Feet ,shaved ,BDSM ,Domination ,brunet ,Male Handler ,Humiliation ,big dick ,bottom
Petite sex kitten Alexa Nova makes her first appearance in The Pope’s sadistic dungeon. Her thin & fragile frame gets bent backwards into an extreme back arch that pulls her pale skin taut and vulnerable to evil intentions of the sadistic impact play. The Pope works the front of her body over attacking her perky nipples and small natural tits with a heavy leather flogger. She squirms and cries out in pain as she tries to avoid his cruel intentions. But the bondage is unforgiving and unescapable and every hit sends shock waves of pain coursing through her tiny body. As the pain increases her pussy reacts by becoming wet with desire. This pain slut wants nothing more than to please her male handler and do whatever he tells her to do. But this isn’t about what she wants and she submits to The Pope’s depraved desires. His rage reaches a frenzied peak as her body dangles helplessly from the metal bondage and so he jams a hitachi onto her greedy pussy and watches with bliss as her body spasms uncontrollably from the unwanted orgasms. The Pope then tosses his pet to the floor and spreads her legs wide open. He renews his attack on her nipples and laughs as she howls from the pain. She begs for mercy and he obliged her by digging a blunted piece of metal into the most sensitive crevices of her feet. She screams and her feet spasm like the helpless flippers of snared seal but there is no escape from The Pope’s love of helpless girls pain. He laughs as tears stream out of the corners of her eyes and becomes incensed as she yells from the pain of multiple orgasms. As soon as he is satisfied with tormenting her tender feet, he flips her over and places her into a squatting position that makes her firm and toned ass stick out. He then beats and spanks her butt until it glows bright red. Alexa whimpers muffled and choked thank-you’s as The Pope’s massive hands caress her tiny frame. And when she can’t handle another moment of abuse, he shoves his massive man hands into her pink pussy and rips orgasm after orgasm from her tight hole.
Duration: 43:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Nova: Locked in Metal Bondage and Tormented With Orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whitney Wright North Pole

Today is anew, and it begins with Whitney Wright tied to a wooden chair. Her arms are pulled down and away. Her legs are spread as wide as they’ll go. An extra rope is placed around her neck for some breathe play. The Pope enters the dungeon with a crop in his hand, ready to inflict pain. Whitney seems a little apprehensive. He adds a blindfold to make it more fun. Whitney nervously awaits his next move. He toys with her, taking advantage of her loss of sight. Nipple clamps are added next. He fingers her pussy and causes several orgasms before removing them. He continues delivering orgasms until Whitney can no longer handle the intensity of the vibrator against her pussy.
Duration: 55:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Wright

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny's Test - Part 3 Port Gibson

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carissa Montgomery West Hatfield

A massive dildo fills Brooklyn’s cunt and the orgasms pour out. The final scene starts with Brooklyn atop a wooden box in a hogtie, wrists tied to legs. There is an up line that will slowly be pulled tighter, and tighter, until Brooklyn takes flight in a brutal suspension. First Brooklyn endured grueling torment and earned the right to be lifted into the air for one final orgasm.
Duration: 36:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Montgomery

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katrina Jade Purdon

It’s too soon to break her, so he begins to fuck her pussy with a large dildo and Jesse hangs there and has mind blowing orgasms until he has finished with her. The next scene opens with Jesse on the floor in a spread eagle position, but modified in a way to simulate the method of quartering. Every limb connects to a point above her that controls the tension on all of the ropes. As the scene goes on, The Pope increases the tension of the ropes to increase her suffering. Every time Jesse tries to find any comfort, the ropes tightens and she loses that battle. The Pope steps on her pussy with his big boot, and Jesse finds comfort in grinding her slutty pussy in the soles of his boot until she orgasms uncontrollably. The Pope then makes her clean the soles of his boots with her tongue. The day is finished with Jesse mounted on a Sybian and made to cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Jade

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stolen Breath Keithsburg

Violet Monroe is a pretty promiscuous girl, she definitely gets around, but her whole life she's only ever been with boys. This didn't seem like a real issue to her until she found herself tied to a chair face to face with London River, a sexy dominatrix and one of the toughest handlers in all of BDSM. Now London is set on proving to Violet that girls have more fun just playing with each other than inviting boys along for the ride. Violet isn't so sure, but she's open to convincing.
Duration: 41:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stolen Breath

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Fantasy - Cassandra Arranges Dominic's Feet Hooper

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24682kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Cassandra Arranges Dominic's Feet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ophelia K Hogtied with Speaker Wire - Part 1 Connerville

I have tied Ophelia with rope, zipties, and twine, but never with speaker wire... That changes in this Video.
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 393.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ophelia K Hogtied with Speaker Wire - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pony Ride: Jesse Pony Qufu

Jesse Pony is a dirty little slut who wants to suffer at the hands of The Pope. She wants to know what it’s like to lose all control, and have an evil sadist have his way with her. Lucky for her, he was in the mood to break-in a new slut, and she was going to suffer, his way. Jesse relinquishes all control, being more than willing to suffer in pleasure and pain. Her day begins standing in the middle of the dungeon with her her arms box-tied, and an up-line tied off holding her in place. He inspects her body momentarily, and then gets to work on adding more rope to this progressive tie. First he takes a leg and pulls it up and away. Her other leg is secured to the opposite column to keep her legs spread. Throughout the progression, he takes moments to seduce her with his sadistic ways.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Ride: Jesse Pony

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara Minisink Hills

Taper candles burn at almost 160 degrees Fahrenheit. That will not give Mei Mara any permanent marks but it is definitely hot enough to scorch her little clit. That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by.
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rain DeGrey Nelson Bay

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hana vs. The Gag Anchor Blessing

With a flexible girl like Hana and a few leather belts one can make a nice little package. A tight and secure one that is. Even her gag is just as secure as her elbows touching behind her back. Not letting a few strips of leather keep her immobile Hana struggles to get free with no luck. The tight corset keeping her breaths shallow didn't help much. Using the d-ring on her gag I anchor her to the wall leaving her well exposed for anything. With a Magic Wand in hand I have her squirming and moaning in seconds; unable to squirm free.
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps

File size: 178.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots Roans Prairie

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Good job Gulf

Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good job

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Queen of Pain Center Harbor

In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen of Pain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aspiring Rose Budder get's a taste of things to cum Beech Grove

Cast: Angel Allwood ,Jenna Sativa
Genres: Curvy ,fake boobs ,Anal Fisting ,Dildo ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Strap On ,Brunette ,Gaping ,shaved
Jenna Sativa dreams of being an anal Queen like Angel Allwood. She loves anal rosebuds so much, she keeps a rose bud butt plug in all the time. Angel takes Jenna under she wing to show her how to properly service a pretty, red prolapse.Jenna gets a hard over the knee spanking, ass fingering and ass stretching. To reward her, Angel lets Jenna lick her pussy as ass while Angel has an anal orgasm. Angel pushes her prolapse out for Jenna to worship.This site also features the Sling, Anal Fisting and anal Strap on
Duration: 1:08:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aspiring Rose Budder get's a taste of things to cum

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ella Nova Application Denied Scotia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Wax, Humilation, Torture, Toys
She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova Application Denied

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel Barber Hilliards

Lauren Phillips is having a good time hanging out and chatting with her old friend London River about their weekends. Lauren is looking for a place to get her hair done, and London tells her she knows just the guy. This is how Lauren Phillips unwittingly walks into the parlor of O.T.. She sits down in his chair, asks for a trim, and before you can say "just a little off the end," there is a needle in her neck and she is out cold.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Barber

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nina - oiled up in green rope Donnelly

The wonderful Nina! She will try a reverse prayer, including a crotch rope, and frog tied legs. That’s going to be a struggle! Her beautiful body is all oiled up, but that won’t help her. The ropes are too tight! She looks amazing in this crazy struggle, don’t miss the video clip and picture set!
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina - oiled up in green rope

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hawthorne Trained Campo Seco

Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn’t usually tie them up. Here that’s a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement.
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hawthorne Trained

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helplessly Bound Yatesboro

Avery Jane is new to Kink and has quite the reputation of being a good little slut. The Pope has been patiently waiting on his chance to dominate her, and the time has finally come. He spends some time getting to know her in a standing position, with her hands above her head, and her legs tied open. She is gagged to muffle her screams, and then the flogging begins. Her entire body gets impact from the leather tails. Next, Avery finds herself in a hogtied suspension. The Pope’s next target is the sensitive soles of her feet. He makes sure that she feels a new type of pain using a metallic spike. This pain pushes Avery close to the edge so he moves on to heavy nipple torment.
Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helplessly Bound

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart Masqat

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits,Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation
In the final part of Holly Heart’s live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is dp time. This bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miss Scarlet - Highland Manor Nursery part 1 Whitefish

Introducing Highland Manor House, your Scottish Dominatrix and Disciplinarian, along with her youthful partner, a dedicated lesbian submissive.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 15.5 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Scarlet - Highland Manor Nursery part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Luna's Lovely Lashing Prince George

Cast: Luna Lovely ,The Pope
Genres: Hitachi ,Corporal Punishment ,Spanking ,top ,shaved ,Sadism ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Slapping ,Tattoo
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge sawhorse where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Lovely Lashing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mercer tatters on the edge Eglin AFB

Kit Mercer is one stunning lady. She's got a sexy body that just begs to be exposed. Before she's bound she has to show it off to us. Then the bondage begins. She smiles as the ropes are wound around her neck. Such simple bondage, but it excites her.
Duration: 42:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercer tatters on the edge

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

London's Angel Jerry City

It's a match made in heaven. Joanna Angel and London River are two of the hottest women in porn. London cuts right to the chase. Joanna is stark naked and ready to be handled by London. When the action starts it's like they've been waiting a lifetime to touch each other. London torment's Joanna's feet just the right amount. The binder clamps and caning are super intense on her soles, but London makes it all better with some cunt licking.
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London's Angel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Campfire Stories Elise Graves Valkeakoski

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Campfire Stories Elise Graves

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

MadHotx - MadGloryHoles part 1 Marquette

Welcome and enter the new Glory Club where your kinky dreams come true about fucking random girls and where all your desires and secret fantasies become reality.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 19.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MadHotx - MadGloryHoles part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4 NanTong

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and leave Ophelia K to endure her stringent bondage and gag. After some time, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side. I walk away once again to admire my handy work. There is still something missing though... ahh nipple jewelry... All I have are clamps and they are shiny, so I go with that option. Ophelia endures her bondage and clamps for the remainder of the clip. I added a little behind the scenes footage of the gag coming out.
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh faced bondage newbie Aria Alexander straightjacketed Iron Belt

Aria Alexander is stunningly beautiful and could of been a runway model if she had so wanted to. Instead, her kinky sexual desires drove her into the porn. We all win here. After trying her hand at regular LA porn, she has decided to try a bondage shoot for the very first time. We love breaking in the newbies here at Sexaullybroken.
Bound in our leather Bolero straightjacket from the Stockroom and languishing on our well used fuck bed, Aria’s flawless ass is perfectly displayed. Her pale ankles are belted together and her head is over the edge of the bed. We calmly walk up and make full use of that face pussy, sinking home right past those puffy blow job lips. It is just the warm up to remind Aria of her place before we add a second cock to the mix.
We fill her from both ends, turning her into a well stuffed sex sandwich. The straightjacket bondage keeps her snug and secure, her holes wide open and her all natural perky breasts exposed. We can flip her around in any angle and position, the bondage holding firm as we take her in every position we so desire. She cums hard all over the 10 inch BBC as it tattoos its initials in her tight pussy.
The addition of a vibrator sends our bound beauty into sexual subspace as she soars in her bondage. The strict restraint and orgasm overload is something this porn starlet will not be forgetting anytime soon. We leave our well fucked doll twitching on the bed, her eyes glassy. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear...
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6745kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 755.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh faced bondage newbie Aria Alexander straightjacketed

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leila vs. The Key Fumble Homosassa Springs

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila vs. The Key Fumble

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Justine Joli and Isis Love La Motte

Cast: Justine Joli ,Isis Love
Genres: Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,mixed ,fake boobs ,Dominatrix
Sultry beauty Justine Joli returns to Whippedass for more punishment by Isis Love. She is spanked, flogged and caned all over making her lovely fair skin pink. In bondage, her nipples are clamped while she is fucked with a dildo and made to cum with the magic wand. Her pussy turns into a fountain as she orgasms and squirts. Then she is left to wallow in her puddle. Isis fucks Justine hard with a strapon and makes her eat pussy and ass in between.
Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justine Joli and Isis Love

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dunia Montenegro Returns to the Streets Skjeberg

Cast: Omar Galanti ,Dunia Montenegro
Genres: Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Domination ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,BDSM ,Submission ,natural boobs ,mixed
Everyone’s favorite Spanish hottie, Dunia Montenegro, returns to the streets for public sex, bondage and humiliation!!!! With a body like that, you can’t help but share it with the world by parading her down the streets, fucking her throat, and every other hole on her body!
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunia Montenegro Returns to the Streets

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kate Kennedy Gets DP'd and Stuffed Airtight Fergus Falls

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Tommy Pistol ,John Johnson ,Donny Sins ,Mr. Pete ,Kate Kennedy
Genres: Blonde ,Blowjob ,Athletic ,brunet ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Rough Sex ,Blowbang ,natural boobs ,Facefucking
Kate Kennedy is married. She’s happy. But she has a fantasy, a dark fantasy she can’t share with her husband. Her fantasy involves a dark room, rope, and being at the mercy of five men. She’s tied in strict bondage, unable to move as five men advance, pulling out their hard cocks in preparation. Soon, they’re all over her. Pressing fingers and cocks into her mouth, telling her to keep her mouth open, and to tell them how much she wants their cocks. Kate asks for their cocks as they take turns ravishing her mouth. Kate takes cock after cock, gagging on them as they fuck her face. She eagerly swallows each cock and screams for more cock. Next, she’s suspended in rope bondage. Then men crowd in on her from all sides and soon she’s got a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt. She moans as cocks slide in and out of her holes. They smack her ass and spit on her face as her holes swallow their cocks. They fuck her ass and make her a messy sloppy slut. They spin her around in bondage, so she can taste the cocks that were in her cunt and her ass. Soon she’s begging for them to fill all her holes so they bring her down, they stuff her airtight. Kate loses track of how many times they double stuff her holes. She cries out as they fuck her relentlessly and manhandle her into different positions. She screams as they slap her face and fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth over and over again. Once they’ve had her fill, they bring her to her knees and give her five fat loads all over her face. Covered in cum, spit, and lube, Kate is one happy slut.
Duration: 58:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Kennedy Gets DP'd and Stuffed Airtight

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eve - escape plan Breaux Bridge

Eve thought ‘wow this should be easy’, when she was tied in a box tie. And she was happy she was still wearing her shirt. Of course, I opened her shirt a little, so Eve started to work on her escape plan. Unfortunately for her, before she could do anything, her legs were tied and her knees were lifted to her neck. Now she was helpless on the floor. Would she still escape?
Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps

File size: 577.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eve - escape plan

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Too Much McFaddin

Tia ling is just one more casualty of Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Packaging Rachel - Part 1 Amanda

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD