BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Cock Crunch Stopover

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley’s a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Crunch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casey Cumming Mount Meigs

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cumming

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avery's Dungeon Initiation Lacey Spring

Studio: Kink
Cast: Avery Black, Nade Nasty
Genres: Asian, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blindfold, Bondage, brunet, Circumcised, dungeon, Fingering
Avery Black and Nade Nasty return to Kinkfor some hot bondage fucking! For starters Avery is blindfolded and bound, standing with her arms behind her back, giving Nade easy
access to every inch of her. Wasting no time, Nade fingers Avery’s pussy and then tongue fucks her hot, wet hole. Nade bends her over and stuffs his cock in her mouth while untying her blindfold, then he gets behind her and slides his hard cock inside her for some hard fucking. Next up Avery is suspended so Nade can use her holes any way he pleases. Now that Avery is suspended Nade fucks her like a human sex-toy, taking turns banging her pussy and then her mouth, always making sure to get his balls sucked. Avery’s pussy gets so stimulated she squirts from Nade rubbing her clit. Finally Avery is bound wrist to ankle on the bed and Nade wastes no time again fucking her pussy hard, sending her into wave after wave of intense orgasms. Nade leans Avery’s head off the side of the bed for some rough face-fucking before flipping her over for some doggy. Avery and Nade trade positions, going between doggy and missionary until Nade can’t contain himself any longer and paints Avery’s pretty face with his thick load.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery's Dungeon Initiation

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Breaking in the New Girl: London River and Maddy May New Eagle

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Maddy May, London River
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Ass To Mouth, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Toy, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, buttplug, Curvy, Dildo, dom, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs
Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy’s tits and plays with her bratty sub’s wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy’s face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom’s ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London’s asshole.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in the New Girl: London River and Maddy May

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre Rochester

Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
There’s nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs.
Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brooke Bliss Anchored Kapaa

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Brooke Bliss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Brooke's first mistake was not following the age old saying "dress for the job you want." In other words, she's still wearing clothing. O.T. quickly cuts of the tight sexy dress she wore for us and pulls down her panties.
Duration: 32:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Bliss Anchored

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Adoration: Kira Noir and Megan Maiden Irwinton

Cast: Kira Noir, Megan Maiden
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Ball Gag, Big Tits, Big Toy, Black, black hair, Blowjob, buttplug, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, dungeon, Fishnets, Flogging, Gag, Gaping, High Heels, Latex
Kira Noir sits on her throne, waiting for her anal servant, Megan Maiden to come serve her anally in any way Kira pleases. Megan crawls to her on all-fours, wearing a latex mask and a bejeweled butt-plug. Kira inspects her plug and then lifts her to her knees, by the hair. Kira shoves Megan’s face into her perfectly round ass. Kira removes Megan’s plug and her mask and whips her big juicy booty with a leather flogger. In the next scene, Megan’s head is bound with rope to a suspended wooden structure with a dildo fastened to her mouth. Kira climbs naked onto the structure and slides the big fat dildo in her ass, and fucks herself with it. After that, Kira shoves Megan down onto a black mattress with her hands bound above her head and a ball gag in her mouth. Kira fastens a strap-on onto Megan with another huge dildo and climbs on top of her. Kira sits on the dildo and slowly slides it into her hungry hole. She slaps Megan’s perfectly perky tits as she enjoys the strap-on ass fucking that she gives herself. Once Kira cums hard, she shoves the dildo in Megan’s mouth and leaves her there.
Duration: 51:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Adoration: Kira Noir and Megan Maiden

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mason The Girl From Next Door Ardsley on Hudson

Cast: Mason
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Handler ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Submission ,Fingering ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Feet
Mason is a local girl who answered our ad for adult modeling. Born and raised in California, she is your typical All-American girl.
We bind Mason down hard and tight. We spread out her hard, toned body, and make her completely vulnerable and helpless.
The sound amateur girls make while in pain is the purest sound there is. Mason makes those beautiful sounds as we work on her feet with a cane and rubber bands. It’s musical when we flog her swollen and wet pussy.
The best sound of all, however, is when you make a girl cum over and over until she thinks she can’t take it any more, then take her farther and make her cum even harder and longer.
In the end, Mason is left begging on the floor, out of breath, knowing she is helpless, and wondering what will happen next.
Duration: 18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 415.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason The Girl From Next Door

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Ava Devine Petitions the House Theresa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Ava Devine, Bill Bailey
Genres: slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
When Ava Devine arrives at an Upper Floor shoot, she is challenged to step up her game to become a full fledged House Slave. But first, she must convince the House Guests that she can follow the Rules and manage a huge cock in her ass at the same time.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Ava Devine Petitions the House

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table Oshawa

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Carl Junction

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Missy and Kristina are Destroyed LIVE on Electrosluts!! Donalds

Cast: Kristina Rose ,Aiden Starr ,Missy Minks ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: natural boobs ,Facesitting ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,Blonde ,Strap On ,Tattoo ,slim ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM
Red hot! All action! High intensity! Live show. Here’s your chance to watch what you missed. Missy Minks and Kristina Rose are the perfect duo. Two peas in a pod. Both young lades can take a lot and their reactions are priceless. Enjoy the show, edited down to all the most exciting moments. Watch these two gets tazed! Cattle proded! Wrist deep pussy and ass fisting! Competitive samurai fucking! Intense electro pussy clamps! And so much more. These two ladies are destroyed by electrosex after this wild live shoot!
Duration: 1:04:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missy and Kristina are Destroyed LIVE on Electrosluts!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aria Alexander, London River Make Her Scream Michigamme

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Aria Alexander, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Fresh film. A girl with his hands tied and arranged the legs her pussy sex by another girl. Sex vibrator, then two. Sex in the ass and pussy....
Duration: 47:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Alexander, London River Make Her Scream

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Sweetest Kiss Longreach

Mira Raine sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Mira being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known. There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Mira's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Straight Jacket Issue

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Jacket

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katie Kush: Treacherous Bondage, Torment, & Non Stop Orgasms! Statesville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Katie Kush, The Pope
Genres: big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Crop, Fingering, Flogging, Foot Torment, glasses, gloves
Katie Kush is more flexible than most women, which The Pope exploits today, right off the bat. He sets Katie against a wall with her hands above her head and one of her legs pulled high, exposing her pussy. But before he zeroes in on it, he goes for her tender, exposed foot. He crops it repeatedly, sending shocks of pain through her until she begs for him to stop. She’s showing weakness already, and we’ve only just begun the torment!
The Pope gives her a few orgasms as a distraction, before circling back to the torment, then lets her cum again. This confuses her as much as it excites her as he has his way with her. Next she is locked into a customized device that traps every part of her body, rendering her helpless. Katie’s perfect ass is displayed in this doggy position, along with most other vital parts! Her ass is spanked with a variety of implements including paddles and floggers, and his own cruel hand. Once her flesh has reddened, The Pope moves to her hungry pussy and rips multiple orgasms out of her!
With the arrival of the final scene, Katie finds herself locked with metal shackles in a spread eagle position on the floor. The Pope spends a little time on her with his flogger, then begins to rain down hot candle wax on her body. Her body is slowly and meticulously covered with hot wax before he returns to her pussy and demands more orgasms! Her mind is saying no, but her pussy is begging for more!
Duration: 48:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush: Treacherous Bondage, Torment, & Non Stop Orgasms!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jade Indica - Player Hurdsfield

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Blowjob, Vibrator, Dildo, Caning, Zapper
There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock. The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love. Her bondage is the only way he feels comfortable getting so close. He rolls a bed up in front of her and tosses her on top. He cock is rock hard for her and he takes her in each time he puts her in a new position. A new bondage scenario to get him turned on.
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Player

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eager and Obedient: Nicole Doshi Serves Sophia Burns Demarest

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sophia Burns, Nicole Doshi
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Toy, Blonde, Brunette, buttplug, Chains, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fingering, Fisting, Gaping
Nicole Doshi is bound in cuffs and chains. She awaits her domme, Sophia Burns. Sophia enters and slaps Nicole’s tits and clit over and over again. She opens Nicole’s ass with glass toys and a long plug, stretching her submissive’s hole and spreading that gape wide-open. Next, Nicole is on her back with her wrists and ankles cuffed together. Sophia delivers a hard strap-on fucking with ass-to- mouth. Nicole spits in her mouth and begs for more and so Sophia gives her a fist in her ass. Sophia then gets pleasured by her submissive and orders Nicole to to eat her ass and pleasure her with a glass toy. After receiving anal stretching and fingering, Nicole shows off her impressive deep-throating skills with the slink.
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager and Obedient: Nicole Doshi Serves Sophia Burns

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4 Esrange

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat Mount Victoria

Stretching session for Sydney Hale turns struggle session... As the lithe and limber lovely is well wrap gagged and tied up in a frogged-leg hogtie on her yoga mat! Close ups of this Native American beauty's wide, pleading brown eyes in this POV style video.
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foxxxy Slut is Tormented in Device Bondage Kimbolton

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ana Foxxx, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Beard, big dick, Black, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Deprivation, Dildo, Domination, Electrical Play, Fingering, Flogging
Ana begins her day in a confined wooden frame with her head locked into a neck stock. The Pope begins to fuck with her head form the very start and Ana knows that this will only get worse. Eventually she is blindfolded and suddenly everything changes. The fear sets in as he toys with her and Ana can’t tell where he is. The zapper makes for a sadistic toy to up the ante on her suffering and mind games. Next Ana is bent over and displaying her amazing ass. Her legs are spread and held in place with steel traps and her arms are bound to a platform with leather straps. The Pope launches a full out assault on her flesh with his flogger as Ana screams in agony. She begs for him to stop and only after he is finished does he fill her pussy with cock. She is pounded with his fat dildo and her screams become moans as she cums uncontrollably. The final scene has Ana bent backwards over a wooden arch with her hands and legs pulled into a spread eagle. Her suffering is not even close to over. The cat-o-nine tails is used along with other implements to torment her fully. She struggles and fights against her restraints but she’s not going anywhere and she knows it.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxxxy Slut is Tormented in Device Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Granton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
Marina asked for it. Pd wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Proxy Paige vs Orlando South Dos Palos

Cast: Proxy Paige ,Orlando
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,shaped ,trimmed ,Fingering ,other hair color ,black hair ,Pierced Nipples ,Chains ,BDSM ,Domination
Scene 1Proxy is bound standing bent in a stripper like pose, tits out - ass out. Orlando takes advantage of her round booty and canes her ass. Nipple clamps stretched out and tied. Inflatable anal dildo. Made to orgasm. He primes her up, ripening the cunt for her next predicament.
Scene 2Bitch is bound uncomfortably on a box and blindfolded. Hot wax is painfully administered to her body. Tweezers-style clamps are added to her nipples, and one extremely painful clamp added to her clit. Tormented with poky sticks, her ass and pussy are rammed at the same time with thick dildos.
Scene 3Straddle splayed on the floor, the whore is on display for the taking. Her head is held down and her mouth, affixed to a pipe. She has little to no wiggle room and is completely helpless while Orlando this bitches’ holes.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Proxy Paige vs Orlando

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tia Ling Such a tiny ass, such a huge machine cock! Shearwater

Cast: Tia Ling
Genres: fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Asian ,Bondage ,shaved ,BDSM ,Submission ,Fingering ,Handler
Tia Ling is perfection rolled up into a tiny 5’1”, 95lbs. She has the nicest, cutest, tiniest butt on the planet. So lets fuck her ass with a huge cock attached to a brutal fucking machine.
Trapped and helpless, bound into a custom metal device bondage piece, Tia has her amazing ass stuck up in the air. Oh sure, we cane her and flog her pussy and vibrator her to orgasm, but the real fun is when we turn up our brutal fuck machine “Alpha” to the OMFG setting, and Tia starts cumming from being ass fucked so hard. True story.
Duration: 21:22

File size: 478.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tia Ling Such a tiny ass, such a huge machine cock!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3 East Thetford

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Taylor's eyes widen as he hooks the contraption to the end of her crotchrope. It's tight, but not to bad she thinks. He is continuously running his hands over her nude body as he removes her gag. He picks her panties up off the floor and is going to shove those and a rag in her mouth, but decides to use just her panties. They are then taped in. He then tightens her crotchrope. Now it's tight! He sits back and watches her squirm and moan for a while. He realizes that she still has to much movement for his liking though and returns with more rope. He binds her elbows together and also binds and cinches her forearms to the post. A simple chest harness accentuates her tits even more. He sits back and watches again. Much better, but he decides the crotchrope can still be tighter. He gives the block and tackle another pull, which in turn pulls Taylors hips out even further. You can now pluck the rope and get an E note. If he had a few more women tied like this he could pluck the crotchropes and play a song. He sits back and watches Taylor suffer for a bit. He decides to see if her attitude has changed since earlier. He removes some of the rope and the crotchrope and orders her to her knees. She complies... better already. He asks her if she wants to wear the ring gag again or endure the evening with the crotchrope. Her attitude has indeed improved.
Duration: 19:25

File size: 872.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blonde Girl Next Door Gabi Gold Rough Anal Fuck in Brutal Bondage Kaba He

Cast: Gabi Gold ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Pain ,Bondage ,Sub ,Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Boot ,Ball Gag ,Stud ,foreskin ,Slave
Gabi Gold is all too eager to serve under the boot of sadistic male dom. She is the kind of wanton slut that only feels complete when she is catering to his cruel whims. Gabi starts her day shackled to a Saint Andrew’s Cross with stiff leather ankle and wrist cuffs. Her natural perky breasts are completely vulnerable and exposed to the brutal smacks of a heavy leather flogger and a stiff leather riding crop. Her nipples and inner thighs are beaten mercilessly until she is gasping and shrieking through the edges of the giant red ball gag that has been crammed into her mouth. Next Gabi is restrained on the floor with an e-stim attached to her thighs. Her master, Derrick Pierce, over and jams his massive cock deep into her mouth. As he throat fucks her, she gags and spits all over her beautiful face. Derrick then turns on the electrodes and shocks her legs repeatedly. Gabi can barely scream, the pain is so intense. But she wants to serve her master well and to prove her worth as a sex slave, so she shoves her face onto her master’s cock with reckless abandon. Before she can catch her breath, Gabi is quickly tied on her hands and knees, presenting her round and perfect ass in the air. Without hesitation, Derrick takes shoved his cock deep into her tight asshole. He fucks her hard, making his little pig squeal with delight. He shoves her face into the table and puts his foot on her head. The masochistic whore smiles from the abusive ass-fucking. Gabi is then flipped onto her back and her legs are pulled straight up in the air, restrained with inescapable rope bondage. Derrick then re-inserts his solid dick into her tight pink pussy and then switches to her gaping asshole. Gabi starts to beg to cum. But Derrick laughs and looks on with cruel delight as she winces from the pain. He continues to her fuck her until she can no longer talk. Her eyes roll back into head and she begs again and again to cum. And just when she can’t hold it another second Derrick tosses her to the floor and blows his load all over her sweaty face. Gabi licks it all up and whispers, “Thank you sir.”
Duration: 1:06:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Girl Next Door Gabi Gold Rough Anal Fuck in Brutal Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylor's Test - Part 1 Ascot

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.
Duration: 22:05

File size: 993.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylor's Test - Part 3 Nubieber

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.
Duration: 24:03

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh Meat: Brooke Johnson Makes Her Kink.com Debut on Device Bondage! Holualoa

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Brooke Johnson, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, Boot, brunet, Cattle Prod, Crop, Electrical Play, Feet, Flogging, Gag, gloves
Brooke begins on a classic wooden pony, AKA “The Pussy Wedge,” and her hands and feet are held in place with steel traps. She is gagged and then The Pope begins some nipple torment by pinching, and then adding nipple clamps to continue her suffering. She gets a brief taste of his flogger, and then the orgasms are ripped from her willing pussy!
The next scene begins with Brooke in an inverted, handstand-type partial suspension. If, and when her arms grow tired, it brings more suffering to the rest of her body! Her pussy is cropped, slapped, fucked, and vibed until she is begging for any kind of relief. In the final scene, Brooke is zip-tied to an all-metal box spring. The Pope enters and begins tormenting her with electricity, and then uses his own body weight to control her breathing, placing his boot firmly on her petite body. Brooke has proven herself worthy of more orgasms, and one after the other is ripped form her until she has no more to give. Welcome to Kink, Brooke!
Duration: 49:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Brooke Johnson Makes Her Kink.com Debut on Device Bondage!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter's Orgasms Belong to Latex Dominatrix Aiden Starr South Gibson

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Delirious Hunter, Aiden Starr
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom
Svelte sphinx Delirious Hunter has been beating up pathetic boys in her dungeon all week and needs a release! Ready to let go, submit her body completely, and choke down a dose of her own medicine, Miss Hunter texts the one woman she knows who can deliver the pain and pleasure she craves - the divine, the infamous: Mistress Aiden Starr. These two dominatrix pros waste no time, consuming each other quickly - each in her own way. Aiden teases, chokes, humiliates, and tempts Delirious, and Delirious, quite simply, can’t stop fucking cumming. Stripped out of her latex into just her stilettos and thigh high pantyhose - and with the glorious tits of Aiden Starr bouncing above her - Delirious cums while being spanked, caned, and flogged with her very own whips. Wet, pink, bruised, and begging for more, Aiden easily shoves her entire hand deep into this whore’s slutty cunt, extracting orgasm after orgasm as Delirious screams against her fist. Seemingly an endless well of pleasure, Delirious begs again and again of her mistress, dedicating each and every orgasm to the beauty and wit of the glorious Aiden. Spread-eagle, gagged, and bound standing to a pole, Delirious is covered in no less than eleven clover clamps - crisscrossing her tits, face, belly, and cunt. With a thick, long dick deep in her cunt, Delirious again becomes deliriously lost in her own pleasure as Aiden tears orgasm after orgasm from her adorable little dominatrix-turned-submissive. Struggling against her ropes to finally get to her true prize - Aiden’s delicious cunt - Delirious twists and turns, stretching and reaching, until she finally breaks free for a face full of heaven. Aiden takes full advantage, riding her whore’s face and smothering Delirious in her voluminous ass until she’s ready to flip her over and take Delirious’ begging, spit-covered hole. Fully giving herself to Aiden, Delirious takes every inch of this dominatrix-of-dominatrixes, swallowing Aiden into her ass as she begs again and again to cum in missionary and doggy. As Delirious’ eyes roll back in her head and she becomes merely a set of wet holes writhing and begging on the bed, it’s clear that her clit has become completely and forever devoted to Aiden Starr. And what becomes of such a slut? Ask all the boys already lined up outside Delirious’ dungeon waiting to be dominated by this queen of kink.
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter's Orgasms Belong to Latex Dominatrix Aiden Starr

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stephanie gagged for the first time Dornbirn

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!
Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephanie gagged for the first time

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Julia North - Milf Julia North gets tied up and dominated Kents Store

Which one of these pristine beauty queens can scale the biggest summit in these mountains? The flirtations and mind games get fierce as these BFFs vie to be the one who gets to slide down Joss’ cock.
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24429kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia North - Milf Julia North gets tied up and dominated

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Standing Pole Tie Denville

Mina is bound tightly to a pole dancers pole wearing ballet boots, a sheer bodysuit and a leather corset. She has her elbows bound and secured to the pole along with her knees and ankles, and is tightly gagged with a 2 inch ballgag!
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6616kbps

File size: 756.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Standing Pole Tie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jade Indica - Casting Couch Chicota

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Cumshots, Cage, Outdoor, Flogging, Fingering
Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Casting Couch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Creepy step uses her step mom's anal toys for Pleasure New Munster

Cast: Dana Vespoli ,Lily Lovecraft
Genres: mixed ,Tattoo ,Fisting ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,switch ,Lesbian ,Anal Stretching ,buttplug ,Metal Plug
Lilly Lovecraft has found an opportunity to sneak into her and step mom’s room for a little fun. She goes through her step ’s panty drawer and steals and sniffs some of her panties. While she’s in the drawer, she finds some good anal toys. Lily strips down and starts sniffing her step mommy’s panties while fucking herself in the ass with step mom’s toy. Dana Vespoli walks in while Lily is in the middle of anal masturbation. Dana puts Lily over her knee for a spanking then torments her with huge toys in the ass for punishment. Lily take a huge hook and metal plug that pops loudly out of her hole until it gapes. Dana shows her beautiful step how to be a true anal slut ( the way Dana is for Lily’s ) by putting her fist in to her ass then fucking her brutally with an anal strap on and sitting her beautiful ass on her face for facesitting
Duration: 1:00:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creepy step uses her step mom's anal toys for Pleasure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexa bound and made to come again & again Seneca Rocks

Cast: Lochai ,Alexa Von Tess
We take Alexa through her paces of self gratification, made to get herself off time and time again as she fights the sting of the nipple clamps. This woman is so hot that she actually burns out one of our vibrators & needs to switch to another mid orgasm!
Suspended in tight win lose situations she fights against what her body wants. Time and time again her orgasms are ripped from her tight body as she fights her ties, her pussy is so wet that the clamps can’t even find a hold long enough…
Duration: 48:29

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa bound and made to come again & again

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny Russian Anal Slut Ellston

Cast: Sasha Beart, Lily Lane
Genres: aggressive kissing, Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Ass To Mouth, BDSM, Big Tits, Big Toy, black hair, blond, Blonde, body worship, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Bush, buttplug, Curvy, Deepthroat, Dildo, dom, Domination, Dominatrix, fake boobs, Femdom,
The first time Sasha Beart ever jerked off it was to some hot content on Kink and ever since then she wanted to be a porn star and ultimately be a model on Kink. Well her dream has come true and it’s all here for you to dig into and enjoy! Paired up with the super hot and super busty Lily Lane, these two make quite the dynamite duo with their big tits and sexy butts. Sasha is the quintessential Horny Anal Slut with long blond hair, a cute accent, a beautiful body, and a “magical” asshole. There is nothing she can not handle or will not try. Adding some power dynamic to the mix, Lily is the perfect Dom with her long shiny black hair, massive boobs, and curvy ass. She knows how to put Sasha in her place and give her the ride of her life. Lily starts the day with a bang by busting out the big toys. First Lily easily inserts a big fat green dildo up Sasha’s ass and she immediately loves it, so much that she begs Lily to fuck her ass more, deeper and harder. This calls for an even bigger rainbow-colored unicorn dildo which slides in nicely and leaves Sasha’s ass stretched and gaping. Then if that wasn’t enough, and it wasn’t, Lily crams an even bigger fatter dildo into Sasha’s hole and makes her cum hard, her whole body shaking from pleasure. They both lick the dildo clean tasting all the slutty ass juice from Sasha’s gaping hole. Now on her knees and all tied up in bondage, Sasha’s butt is up in the air ready to take the strap-on cock that Lily wears around her sexy hips. She takes a good pounding, loving every thrust which leads Lily to stuff her whole fist up Sasha’s butt. Sasha takes every inch of Lily’s fist as she writhes around moaning with eyes rolling back in her head. Now it’s Lily’s turn to get pleasured and Sasha is more than happy to oblige. She has a great time licking Lily’s asshole and pussy and playing with her tits. Then Lily throat fucks Sasha with a popsicle dildo and fucks her own ass with it but Lily needs something bigger and harder too so Sasha fucks her ass with a shiny stainless steel dildo until Lily cums real good. They end their day with lots of sexy kissing as Lily is very pleased with her little bimbo slut and all the nasty, filthy things they have done today.
Duration: 51:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Russian Anal Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot and Brutal: Codey Steele Fucks and Torments Mia Molotov Elm Hall

Cast: Codey Steele, Mia Molotov
Genres: aggressive blowjob, Athletic, Bareback, BDSM, big dick, blond, Bondage, Brunette, Choking, Circumcised, Crying, Deepthroat, Discipline, Domination, Facefucking, Fingering, Kinky, Latex, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Oral Sex, PIV, Rope Bondage
Mia Molotov wants it bad and Codey Steele gives it to her good. Sexy Mia is so hot and horny she is willing to do anything for Codey. He has total control over Mia and she can’t get enough of him and his dominating ways. Wearing a tiny latex bikini and crotchless panties everything is exposed and very fuckable as she crawls to Codey begging for his attention. Choking, breath play and slapping ensue. Handcuffed she plays with her pussy until she cums and then Codey stuffs his cock down her throat giving her a thorough face-fucking. Next Mia is in a standing split with arms up and one leg tied to the ceiling as Codey fingers her clit and slutty hole until finally he fucks her pussy and makes her cum a thousand times. Mia is so turned on she continues to beg him for more.
Tied up tight in doggie with her back arched and ass up high Cody spreads her pussy open and pounds her out then vibes her clit until she’s freakin. On her back with arms tied to her long lean limber legs Cody bangs her wet hole with his big hard cock until she is crying happy over-the-top tears and begging him to use her pussy to cum again and again. Brutal and intimate. So hot!
Duration: 50:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot and Brutal: Codey Steele Fucks and Torments Mia Molotov

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anticipation Zunyi

Lorna is about to learn first-hand how this works. When Master A makes her cum he does it because he wants to push her limits. That means demanding more orgasms than she can possibly provide. She knows that she is his dirty little slut and she would not have it any other way. He is free to punish her or pleasure her as much as he likes. Her only choice is whether she wants to beg for mercy or scream for more.
Duration: 1:09:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 786.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anticipation

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

20 year old Ashlynn & ginger Odile get shown the ropes & defiled! Fort Gratiot

Cast: Ashlynn Leigh ,Odile
Genres: Flogging ,Suspension ,Nipple Clamps ,Humiliation ,toned ,bottom ,Ball Gag ,shaved ,Domination ,natural boobs
Welcome both Ashlynn and Odile to HogTied. Both bitches are up for a hard challenge today with uncomfortable rope bondage predicaments, pain, and VERY intense orgasm play. First up is Ashlynn Leigh. This hot 20 year old Texan gets turned out with rope bondage. We begin with her tied in a nice bent over straddle spread. Her cute bubbly personality quickly becomes turned on and fascinated by the bondage and the inescapable aspect of her tie. Her nice round ass is clearly on display for the taking. A nice cold anal hook is added, fingers in her tight young cunt, and a good flogging to redden that butt.
Second, Ashlynn is bound in a standing worm tie predicament. Claire alternates tormenting her with the cane and the tazapper, making Ashlynn shock herself in the pussy! Our inexperienced starlet is pulled up even further to balance on her toes and then vibrated to orgasm. Her bondage is transitioned on the ground into a nice HogTie. Orgasm after orgasm is wrenched out of her pussy and ass and clit. Again and again the 20 year old can’t stop from cumming.
Finally, welcome red head Odile. Claire is not easy on this one. Odile starts in a modified steer tie on the floor. On her face is a ball gag, panty hose, her panties, and then its all taped on over the mouth, creating a breathing and sensory predicament. Claire torments Odile, playing with her like a piece of meat and then transitions Odile into a full suspension. Adding nipple clamps and a nice ass treatment, we want to see this bitch cum!
Duration: 1:14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 20 year old Ashlynn & ginger Odile get shown the ropes & defiled!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kleio Valentien & Endza Adair - Double Trouble North Ferrisburg

Cast: Kleio Valentien, Endza, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Tattoo, Begging, Breast Bondage, Crying, Dildo, Flogging, Hitachi, Orgasm, Pussy Eating, Vibrator
Kleio Valentien and Endza each thought that they were going to meet a nice guy from the internet, someone they could grab dinner or possibly coffee with, and he'd show them a good time. Well, that last part is true, although he's going to show them how HE has a good time.
Jack is interested in making hot women suffer. He's got a blonde and a brunette, Kleio and Endza, locked down and hooded, waiting for his return. They've got no clue where they are or what he's got planned, but they both know that it can't be good. Endza is strong. She's going to struggle and resist a bit, rather than just submit. Kleio is weak. She wastes no time begging Jack to focus his attention on Endza. "She's fresh, she's innocent, you don't want me." It doesn't matter to Jack, though. He doesn't care about their pasts, just their futures. A future full of floggers, rope bondage, and induced orgasms.
Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kleio Valentien & Endza Adair - Double Trouble

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raven Hart Gets Bound, Fucked and Wrecked in Ruthless Gangbang Bakersville

Cast: Donny Sins ,Donnie Rock ,Raven Hart ,Jack Blaque ,Eddie Jaye ,Rob Piper
Genres: black hair ,Double Penetration ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Role Play ,mixed ,Rough Sex ,Big Tits ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment
Raven Hart goes all-in with five dudes, as they savagely fuck every one of her holes until she’s utterly wrecked. She throws herself into it from the very start, choking down all five cocks, jerking and working them as the guys strip her naked. Her pussy drips with squirt long before she even gets the first dick in her, as one dude after the other uses her throat as their own personal fuckhole. Raven’s tied up in a partial suspension with her legs spread, so her hungry, slutty cunt is open and ready for each of them. They pound her deep and hard, drilling her pussy while another guy drills her throat. She squirts again, unable to control herself, as the guys all take turns in this position, before breaking her ass open and pounding away. Out of the suspension, Raven is tossed from one guy to another, as they fuck her pussy and her ass, then DP her airtight. She loves every huge hard inch in both holes and simply can’t get enough. When another woman would’ve quit, she keeps going, taking all the dicks like a dirty hungry whore. Raven ultimately gets a huge creampie in her pounded ass, with cum running over her fucked cunt and down her legs. The other guys blow their loads all over her face, and she slurps it up like the ruined, desperate slut she is.
Duration: 58:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven Hart Gets Bound, Fucked and Wrecked in Ruthless Gangbang

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Validation - Cici Rhodes Compiegne

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Validation - Cici Rhodes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Submission of Ginger Lynn Puente Alto

Cast: Mark Davis ,Ginger Lynn
Genres: Rope Bondage ,muscular ,big dick ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,Pain ,BDSM ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,top
Sex and Submission proudly presents pornstar legend Ginger Lynn in her first real BDSM sex scene with boyfriend Mark Davis. With much excitement and anticipation she explores her submissive side in great depth. Mark is tough with her at times and brings her to that breaking point where she struggles to fight through the pain and discomfort. But the pleasurable rewards and lovingness displayed throughout makes Ginger a very happy submissive. The chemistry between the two and the genuine reactions from porn celebrity Ginger Lynn is really something special!
Duration: 48:49

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Submission of Ginger Lynn

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dirty basement whore relentlessly fucked with 5 dicks! New Weston

Cast: Amara Romani ,Tommy Pistol ,John Strong ,Mark Wood ,Gage Sin ,Mr. Pete
Genres: muscular ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,brunet ,Blowbang ,foreskin ,Anal ,natural boobs ,shaped ,Athletic
We haven’t had a slut quite like Amara Romani on Hardcore Gangbang in a long time! This bitch is insane! She’s a kept slave in the basement until one day she gets to play a little game of chase and if she doesn’t get caught the dirty gangbang whore gets all the fucking cock!! Bondage, rough double penetration, deep fisting, filthy wet blowbang, multiple cocks filling her holes relentlessly until she covered head to toe with sweat and loads of cum!
Duration: 59:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty basement whore relentlessly fucked with 5 dicks!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anikka Albrite Nemuro

Anikka Albrite loves to please cock, especially with her mouth. She prides herself on making love to a cock with her mouth, so we give her the opportunity to do so. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is made to serve up this love making. She is then suspended on her side so that her pussy and mouth are on display to be used any way we want. We then belt her in to a position that shows off her perfect ass. She is fucked and tormented, yet this whore cant get enough cock. We finish by spreading her out wide and fucking her while pressing a vibe hard against her cunt, ripping orgasm after orgasm from her body.
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anikka Albrite

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isobel Wren Hart

Cast: Isobel Wren
Genres: Bondage ,Submission ,Domination ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Fear Play ,Tattoo ,Brunette
Isobel Wren is well prepared for the rainy day in the the Armory as she walks in wearing an authentic English Macintosh, sent to us by a loyal Waterbondage fan. We find that Isobel looks quite fetching both in and out of the raincoat as it is removed and she is exposed to the elements of the furious rainstorm and bound to the pillar. A great beginning to a wonderful shoot with this cute, sexy and personable damsel. Thanks Isobel for the hard work and the hard-ons!
Duration: 42:21

File size: 948.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isobel Wren

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deep Connection: Sophia Locke and Tommy Pistol Henrietta

Cast: Sophia Locke, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Beard, big dick, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Cage, Choking, Corporal Punishment, dom, Domination, dungeon, Facefucking, Fingering
BDSM has always taken a priority with Sophia Locke, but now that she has become such a sought after porn star, she doesn’t get the chance to play as much as she would like. Today is the day she can play hard and go deep into the place that she likes to go; sub space. Tommy Pistol is itching to get his hands on Sophia for some time, so we are about to witness a perfect storm. Connection is everything, and the realness that we get to watch as these two veterans go at it is amazing. Sophia is bound to the dungeon throne in a seated position and Tommy walks in to the scene already turned up to eleven. Sophia has no idea what he was going to do, and almost struggles to keep up with his domination. After destroying her in the first position, he continues the intensity into scene two with Sophia bent over and helpless for him to use for his cock pleasure. He power fucks her pussy and throat and barely gives Sophia time to breathe between strokes. In the final scene, Sophia has her wrists bound to her legs as Tommy has his way with her even more. Sophia signed off on him attempting to fist her, so he does everything in his power to give her pussy the five-finger punch. Now that he has stretched her pussy out as much as it would go, he gets back to fucking her mercilessly until she can barely speak, then blowing his load all over her
pussy.
Duration: 1:11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Connection: Sophia Locke and Tommy Pistol

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD