Assumethepositionstudios.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Bath Time Spanking for Bliss

Description:
Bliss knows she_s in trouble since Master sent her to bed with a very hot spanked bare bottom the night before. Instructed to bathe and get ready for school before reporting to the living room for discipline the following morning. She slowly strips off her sock monkey pajamas as she runs the water for her bath, tying her long hair in a pony tail. She slides her beautiful naked body into the hot bath, dreading the punishment that is still to come. Slowly washing herself , eyes closed soaking in the safety of the bath she is suddenly startled by Master knocking on the door. Firmly ordered out of the bath and into position bent over the tub, Master takes her hairbrush and spanks her wet bottom. The resounding crack on her bare bottom fills the bathroom with her cries and moans. A thorough hairbrush spanking leaves her bottom crimson red , and she knows this is just the beginning of her morning discipline. Domestic Discipline Scene filmed in HD approx 10 minutes. 18 CONTAINS NUDITY, REDHEADS, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, MASTER_S GIRL, WET BOTTOM SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE
Model:
Bliss,The Master
Studio:
Assumethepositionstudios.com
Info:
File Name : 3943_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 226.8 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:10:05

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/27fe5b78c3c99

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- WHEN MASTERS AWAY, NAUGHTY SISTERS WILL PLAY - CASEY BLISTERED

Description:
Casey sits by patiently watching her sister get her bottom paddled, knowing full well she will get it twice as hard. Master knows that she is a bad influence on her sister and constantly influencing her naughty behavior. Finally it is her turn over Master_s lap, and she doesn_t get the mildly comforting hand spanking. Straight to the paddle to warm her backside as she howls in pain. Adjusting to hold her firmly over his lap, swinging with all his strength to get through to her stubborn bottom. After a hard fought spanking with the leather paddle , it_s time to blister Casey_s bottom with the horrible holey paddle. Black walnut drilled with blistering holes, covers each cheek perfectly as alternating swats explode across her punished skin. Sternly ordering her to stay in place, pulling her cotton panties high up her crack , out of the way for the brutal swats that follow. Casey begins to sob, knowing that Master isn_t even started until she cries. Finally submitting for her discipline as her ass is blistered over Master_s lap while the tears fall non stop.DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, MASTER_S GIRL, OTK SPANKING, OTK PADDLING, SCHOOLGIRL SPANKING, COTTON PANTIES, BUBBLE BUTT, CASEY CALVERT, SCOLDING, SPANKED TO TEARS
Model:
Christy Cutie,Casey Calvert,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4273_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 277.41 MB
Duration : 00:12:21

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b069ff57d7aa7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Anal Slut Punished Humiliated - Code of Conduct - Casey the Cruel Dorm Monitor

Description:
After her dress is removed and her panties pulled down, Casey orders Willow on to her back with her legs in the air to inspect her bottom. Scolding and humiliating as she spreads her naughty bits before beginning to punish again with the stingy leather strap. With her legs in the air, Willow can_t do anything but take it. Defiantly she challenges the cruel Dorm Monitor by refusing to say her lines correctly as 20 harsh licks finish her punishment. The words ringing in her ears, Wait until the Headmaster gets his hands on you. Shivering in anticipation, although her cunt is soaked.CASEY CALVERT, WILLOW LYNN, LEGS UP, NUDE DISCIPLINE, SCHOOL SPANKING, HUMILIATION, BARE BOTTOM STRAPPING
Model:
Casey Calvert,Willow
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4014_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 140.07 MB
Duration : 00:06:16

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/023bae1347c1c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Spank me til I Cry - Casey_s Request

Description:
Part 1 - Casey had never been disciplined growing up and had a fascination with receiving punishment with authority figures. These fantasies grew until her senior year when her very handsome soccer coach finally put her over his knee and gave her the spanking of her life, and offered to keep her in line if she ever need more. Finally she works up the courage to call him and ask for a paddling on her bare bottom til she cries . One night she is home alone and the Coach makes a house call to take care of his star soccer player in desperate need of a spanking.
She is waiting obediently in her room , clad in tiny boy shorts, a flimsy tank top with no bra and knee sock. Sternly ordered over his lap , his big hands spanking with surprising force over and over as she squirms and wimpers. She is determined to get the spanking she_s always dreamed about , settling into for a non stop barrage of hard stinging swats. Finally she is informed that real spankings are on the bare bottom , embarrassed as he lowers her panties to renew his efforts on her naked ass. Her pussy betrays her excitement at finally getting the rough discipline she has craved her whole life. Part 2 - Casey has been spanked and paddled over the Coach_s lap , but he knows she needs a harder beating to make sure she has s good hard cry. Panties down over the bed, his Frat Paddle explodes against her bare bottom. Her tender flesh is beaten swollen and red, wiggling so much that he pulls her back over his lap and pins her legs. She begins to scream as the hardest swats fall, writhing and exposed over his lap. Determined to teach her a lesson , the Coach is not swayed by her cries and soundly beats her ass til she collapses over his lap, making her count the last 10 swats.
Model:
Casey Calvert,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 3985_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 277.04 MB
Duration : 00:12:18

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/21ffde2aa2809

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Willow needs a Bedtime Spanking - Sleeps best with a well spanked bottom

Description:
Willow is exhausted from a long day, but knows she sleeps best with a well spanked bottom. Stripping to her sheer panties, she presents herself over his lap for what she needs most. Wiggling happily into his lap, his big hands caress and swats her pretty pale skin. Pushing up to meet each swat, lost in the rhythm and vibrations running through her soaked panties. Even as her bottom is spanked hot and red, her eyes close in contentment, at peace in her place with a nice warm bottom.BEDTIME SPANKING, TOPLESS, WILLOW LYNN, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, GOOD GIRL SPANKING, OTK SPANKING
Model:
The Master,Willow
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4232_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 292.8 MB
Duration : 00:13:14

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1dc6f75454144

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Barnyard Strapping the Runaway

Description:
She recalls the events of the day in vivid detail. My poor bottom was already a rosy shade of pink and very tender as I was instructed to bend over for my barnyard strapping. I bit down hard on my quivering bottom lip each stroke with the heavy razor strap made my eyes water as it blistered my pink cheeks, turning them purple Before long I was bawling my eyes out, the strap continuing to mercilessly rain down on my fat little bottom.
Model:
Christy Cutie,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 3931_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 248.2 MB
Duration : 00:11:03

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6850c7642b615

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Christy Spanked with the Razor Strop for Willful Disobedience

Description:
Christy is ordered over the edge of the bed. Her bottom is bare, panty less, with leggings pulled down to mid thigh. The results of her morning spanking, and Legs Up position caning and belt whipping are evident on her juicy cheeks and thighs. She know she has been a naughty girl as daddy lectures her. He rests the heavy RAZOR STROP on her back as he rolls up his shirt sleeves. Her bare bottom tingles in anticipation as nervous butterflies fill her stomach. Abruptly the heavy strop collides with her tender skin, the sharp pain forcing a cry from her throat. Hard and steady the swats land, additional scolding when she in unable to hold position. Threatened with having her thighs beaten motivates her to properly present her bottom for a lengthy whipping with the brutal leather strap.RAZOR STROP, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BARE BOTTOM STRAPPING, MASTER_S GIRL, CHRISTY CUTIE, SCOLDING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Model:
Christy Cutie,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4236_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 268.74 MB
Duration : 00:12:01

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/892993b17850a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Bare Bottom Strapping in the New Year - Casey Calvert Prison Strapping 2016

Description:
Insisting that she get the attention she deserves, Casey is ordered to remove her top before bending over the edge of the bed. Her lacy panties are pulled down and she obediently spreads her legs for the heavy strapping to come. The GIANT Prison Strap is more than twice the width of her tiny little bottom. Each impact send her lurching forward with a moan. Pausing to inspect her blistered bottom, lotion in rubbed in to prolong her punishment. Applied with renewed vigor to her bruised bottom 2016 is counted out as Casey is strapped into the New YearCASEY CALVERT, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, PRISON STRAPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Model:
Casey Calvert,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4191_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 229.02 MB
Duration : 00:10:20

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/621518a3c76c9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Brutal Nude Prison Strapping, Alex Reynolds Spread for Punishment - VB 4

Description:
The Coach is never one for leniency, sadistically opting to take full advantage of his position of power. Alex cringes as she sees the brutal Prison Strap in his hands. Over two feet of heavy bridle leather, perforated with blistering holes, the most feared correctional tool has achieved legendary status among the student body. She fights to maintain her composure as he measures the giant strap across her cheeks. Pulling back his powerful arm, the strokes are delivered full force, a brutal impact that punishes her bare spread cheeks with incredible pain. Swollen, bruised, crying as the harsh, methodical beating continues as she professes her sorrow. A very intimate view of her bare exposed charms as she is severely beaten with the Prison Strap. Her pretty, young face is a mask of pain, her full nubile breasts jiggling with every swat. PRISON STRAPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, NUDE DISCIPLINE, ALEX REYNOLDS, SCHOOL SWATS, SCHOOLGIRL, SCOLDING, PUSSY CAM
Model:
Alex Reynolds,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4211_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 240.95 MB
Duration : 00:10:49

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d5f7af14911ce

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Good Little Valentine_s Dolly - Spanked Over Master_s Lap for Broken Rules

Description:
Good Little Valentine_s DollyNaughty Dolly Sabrina is confronted by Master, on her way out the door wearing too much makeup and no bra. She has been up to some naughtiness while he was at work and left her toys out. Too many rules broken to be ignored, clearly a cry for attention and in need of a good spanking. Pulled over Master_s lap, dress pulled up to reveal pretty Valentine_s Day panties, hard swats reign down on her naughty bottom as she is properly spanked for her behavior. A beautiful Domestic Discipline filmed in HD
Model:
The Master,Sabrina
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4152_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 187.56 MB
Duration : 00:08:22

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e7f0c32656ecb