Assumethepositionstudios.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Humiliating Legs Up Position Caning and Belt Whipping for Christy

Description:
When Christy does not come straight home from school as instructed, she ignores the phone calls and texts from Master. Knowing she is in big trouble, yet pretending like nothing is wrong. Wiggling coyly on the bed, Master grabs her legs and order her to hold them in the air. The stingy cane cuts through the thin fabric of her leggings as he scolds her. To her dismay, her leggings are pulled off, revealing her already sore bottom. The cane beats a steady rhythm of red spanks across her exposed bottom and thighs as she squeals. Master lets go of her legs to stand up and remove his belt. Doubled over thick leather splats across her ass, crying out as the taught skin is punished. Strokes across the thighs really get her attention as her discipline reverberates through her most sensitive areas. Hard and fast she is belt whipped as Master scolds her. Embarrassing exposure for punishment always make this little brat cry and promise to be good. But her discipline is far from over....DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CHRISTY CUTIE, MASTER_S GIRL, BARE BOTTOM BELT WHIPPING, Legs Up POSITION, SCOLDING, CANING
Model:
Christy Cutie,The Master
Studio:
Assumethepositionstudios.com
Info:
File Name : 4290_f_dp_6000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 278.16 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:31

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4200e4246ee46

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- BARE BREASTED BELT WHIPPING - HOW GOOD GIRLS START THE DAY- FACE CAM

Description:
FRONT AND SIDE CAMERA- catches her adorable face and bouncing breasts as she is soundly belt whipped Christy reports to Master for good morning spanking that always sends her off on her best behavior. She bend over the end of the bed, stripped to a black lace thong. Legs spread wide for balance with her arms supporting her on the bed as her bare breasts sway seductively. Master_s hand cracks down on her bottom, the impact launching her forward as alternating swats beat a steady rhythm on hot skin. Soon, the familiar sound of Master_s belt sliding through the loops. The explosion of leather across both cheeks flattens, then flushes crimson as she whimpers. The intensity of the licks makes her gasp as she is severely belt whipped, obediently counting the final strokes and thanking daddy. In the end she promises to be a good girl. A spanking to start the day always helps her to be on her best behavior DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, MASTER_S GIRL, BARE BOTTOM BELT WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SCOLDING, REAL SPANKING, BREAST BOUNCING
Model:
Christy Cutie,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4012_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 198.16 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:09:01

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6af89391523ae

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Coach Paddling for Casey Calvert- Varsity Buns

Description:
The Coach takes Casey out to the storage shed after practice to get to the bottom of her tardiness. Her skimpy short immediately seem like a bad choice as she is bent over the desk. The Coach_s paddle cracks down on the thin fabric pulled taut across her ripe little cheeks. Yelping as the first 10 swats sting her cheeks, protesting loudly as he roughly pulls her shorts down. Slow, deliberate swats across her exposed cheeks as she moans in pain, her bottom throbbing and red. Final humiliation as the coach pulls her panties down to her thighs and gives her a final set of 10 on her bare throbbing bottomSCHOOL SWATS, CASEY CALVERT, FRAT PADDLING, BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, SCHOOLGIRL SPANKING
Model:
Casey Calvert,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4217_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 296.37 MB
Duration : 00:13:22

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4e2b3514af366

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- 100 Frat Paddle Swats - Yoga and Bare Bottom

Description:
In trouble again, Christy is pulled over his lap. Hard swats rain down, yelping and kicking. The thin fabric of her yoga pants is pulled taut across her voluptuous bottom, increasing the sting of each swat. She is ordered to bend over the counter. He measures the big drilled FRAT paddle across her full, round bottom. Deliberate measured swing collides with her properly presented backside. Hard and steady the paddle cracks down on her poor bottom. After fifty punishing swats her pants are lowered for inspection of her naked flesh. Again the paddle is measured across her bare bottom before descending ruthlessly. She strongly ordered to present her bottom, on her tiptoes without clenching. 50 brutal swats blister her bare behind, obediently in position, crying with repentance.
Model:
Christy Cutie,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 3905_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 184.28 MB
Duration : 00:08:22

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f790eeff99b5e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Just What She Wanted A Spanking for Christmas - OTK for Casey Calvert

Description:
Just what Casey wanted for Christmas, a good OTK spanking. Pulled over his knee, her pale skin is soon warmed by the steady staccato of his hand on her upturned bottom. Gasping as the swats fall harder, she begins to regret her wish, her bottom begins to burn. Her holiday dreams come true over his lap, he turns her ass as red as rudolph_s nose Believe me, Casey deserves every hard swat And she just may deserve the belt as well. CASEY CALVERT, CASEY CALVERT SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, OTK SPANKING, THONG PANTY FETISH
Model:
Casey Calvert,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 3996_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 181.15 MB
Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/79b360ee38ac9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Belt Whipping for Behavior- Casey Calvert

Description:
You know you don_t act right unless you get your regular belt whipping Casey agrees, obediently bending over the couch. Smiling as the familiar sound of his belt pulls free of his jeans, doubling over to give her the deep burn she craves on her ass. Stripped to a skimpy thong, her jiggle as she lurches forward under the impacts. Steady strokes have her moaning, a content look on her face as the licks fall harder. Her pretty face shows the pain of her whipping, yet her moans and cries betrays her deep need for regular discipline. CASEY CALVERT, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, POV SPANKING, BELT WHIPPING, THONG FETISH
Model:
Casey Calvert,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4239_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 191.65 MB
Duration : 00:08:34

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d5d463b0fa227

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Painful Bare Bottom Lotion Paddling - Naughty Cheerleader Put in her Place

Description:
Pulled back into place over his lap, naughty Christy has her white cotton panties pulled down. The judge likes pictures of her spanked bottom, instructing Sabrina to document her red hot bubble butt. Panties lowered to mid thigh, her bottom is rubbed with soothing lotion, cooling her hot skin. Sadly, she learns that she will be paddled on her tender lotion soaked bottom. She prepares herself for the excruciating sting of the paddle on her bare bottom. Exploding pain, protesting loudly earns her another volley of swats before the horrible paddling continues. The thin black walnut paddle cracks across her ass over over 100 times, fast and furious as she writhes and cries over his lap. Finally contrite as she is spanked into submission. Sabrina gleefully counts the final 50 swats as her rival is firmly disciplined. BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, OTK PADDLING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, SCOLDING, CHEERLEADER SPANKING, CHRISTY CUTIE, ASSUMETHEPOSITIONSTUDIOS
Model:
Christy Cutie,The Master,Sabrina
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 3960_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 226.05 MB
Duration : 00:10:08

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/221b00739bcaa

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Personal Training Slut gets her ASS SPANKED Casey Calvert

Description:
This little slut has missed one too many appointments with her personal trainer. Invited to his house for some personal attention, the day starts out with no cause for alarm. Happily she settles in for a rubdown, only to have her bare ass smacked hard as he begins to lecture her. What kind of slut wears those clothes to the gym with all that make up? Heavy swats of his hand reign down, pinned and spread over his knee. Moaning as she is spanked on tiny spandex shorts, then peeled down to tiny thong. CASEY CALVERT, CASEY CALVERT SPANKING, THONG FETISH, SPANDEX SPANKING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, OTK SPANKING
Model:
Casey Calvert,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 3998_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 226.29 MB
Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8eb6c8c534771

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Head Down, Ass Up - Exposing Christy for a Hard Paddling- SEVERE

Description:
Her panties are ripped and torn, leaving her exposed and vulnerable as she is ordered onto all fours. Legs spread, bent at a perfect angle for the massive collision with a heavy leather paddle. Affectionately known the elephant ear - the giant teardrop paddle is expertly crafted from the highest quality leather. A big impact on her bare exposed bottom vibrates her entire body. She moans and wimpers, pushing her ass up obediently for a barrage of swats that continues at a furious pace for 9 minutesHEAVY PADDLING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, SPANKED TO TEARS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT,
Model:
Christy Cutie,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 4188_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 203.62 MB
Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bcd611f21ebdf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Assumethepositionstudios.com- Spanking Debut- Alex_s Punishment

Description:
Alex has broken 3 phones this month, Master decides it_s time to teach her some responsibility, over his lap for a hard spanking. Skirt flipped up , her juicy bottom is covered by thin sheer nylon panties that offer little protection from his big strong hands. Hard swats over Master_s lap is exactly what she needs to teach her to take better care of her things...and this is only the beginning Domestic Discipline scene filmed in HD featuring the spanking video debut of Alex - coming soon to a spanking site near you :)
Model:
Alex Reynolds,The Master
Studio:
Info:
File Name : 3920_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 144.36 MB
Duration : 00:06:29

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9894c6ee41dc1