18eighteen.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Cock Coach

Description:
Chloe is young and relatively inexperienced when it comes to fucking on-camera. Lucky for her, Brad is an expert when it comes to servicing tight, fresh pussies for the whole word to see. He guides her into position and slides down between her legs to eat her pussy. Her tender twat, tight body and perky tits make it an enjoyable experience for Brad (and you). Chloe is eager to please and hungrily swallows Brad_s thick cock, making sure to use her hands to jerk what she can_t swallow. And while her mouth has a limit to how much meat it can take, her pussy doesn_t. Brad slides his dick in to the hilt, bottoming out with his balls meeting her pussy lips. And even though Chloe is a newbie, she takes his big cock and his big load like a pro.
Model:
Chloe Temple and Brad Newman
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : ChloeTemple_35090_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1607.47 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ChloeTemple_35090_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- A Good Tip

Description:
Imagine you order some food for delivery and MacKenzie shows up on your doorstep. She_s slender, tan and beautiful. Something about her screams sex kitten. Your appetite has changed, and she looks like just the snack for you. That_s what happens in this scene. The guy can_t find a tip for MacKenzie, and while any other girl would have stormed out pissed, MacKenzie suggests his hard cock as a tip. Sounds like a fair deal She enthusiastically deepthroats him, letting his head slap her tonsils, slobbering all over his shaft and making slurping noises. MacKenzie_s perfect little ass and butthole go up and down as she rides his cock. She does all the work, and her pussy creams his shaft. They spoon and MacKenzie tells him I love it all the way inside of me as he goes deeper and deeper. She can even take him all the way in her box with one knee pulled up to her shoulder--that_s how you know she_s a pro. She cums, and then he cums all over her face and tongue. This was a better tip than MacKenzie was expecting.
Model:
MacKenzie Mace and Donnie Rock
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : MacKenzieMace_38331_2160p.mp4
File Size : 5569.13 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:24:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MacKenzieMace_38331_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Fuck My Ass

Description:
I first got into anal because a girlfriend of mine told me how awesome it was. I think she read about it in a magazine or something and decided she wanted to try it. She would always go on and on about how hard she would cum when she got fucked in the ass, and well, I got jealous that she was having better sex than me. What can I say? I_m a competitive person. I knew I couldn_t just go into it cold turkey, so I started off with butt plugs and eventually dildos. When I could take those with no problem, I had my first real anal experience. I loved it, and I haven_t looked back since
Model:
Kira Rose and Rocky
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : Kira_28633_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1181.5 MB
Duration : 00:21:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Kira_28633_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Tight, Tanned Tasty

Description:
Her buns love the sun. MacKenzie is your slutty beach bum. She enjoys spending her days near the water, tanning both in her bathing suit and out of it. Nude beaches are hot. The water tickles your pussy when you_re naked. Plus, I love looking at all the big cocks on the beach. Do you have sex at the beach? I have, and it can be really sexy. Especially at night, sucking cock under the moonlight or fucking in a lifeguard house. But my favorite is having sex on a boat. There_s nothing like cumming on the open ocean. Then after you_re all sticky and covered in cum, you can take a refreshing dip in the water. Enjoy Mackenzie_s beach-tanned body in this video as she gives you a private masturbation show in her room.
Model:
MacKenzie Mace
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : MacKenzieMace_38330_2160p.mp4
File Size : 5110.11 MB
Duration : 00:20:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MacKenzieMace_38330_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Getting to Know Maria

Description:
You_re about to get up close and personal with Maria. This video opens with an interview where she lets us know she_s a hoe who is good at sex. Everyone has their talents, and this just happens to be mine, she says. Maria also says she_s good at painting and gardening, but she won_t be displaying those talents in this video. Instead, she displays her pretty pink pussy and the way she strokes it to cum. She looks fresh and delicious basking in the sun and spreading her slit as wide as it will go. And Maria_s butthole is as immaculate as her pussy. We_d say you know Maria very well now.
Model:
Maria Kazi
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : MariaKazi_38169_2160p.mp4
File Size : 5605.85 MB
Duration : 00:23:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MariaKazi_38169_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- No Limits

Description:
For most people, their friends_ siblings, exes and especially parents are off-limits for fucking. Ginger is not most people. In this scene, she_s happy to suck and fuck her bestie_s dad. I melt over a hot silver fox, a nice-looking older man who has his life together and has years of experience, she said. Apparently this guy_s years of experience include dating Ginger_s mom many years ago. It makes it that much more wrong but that much hotter, too. We don_t know what Ginger_s mom looked like in her heyday, but Ginger is a cute, little redhead with small, perky boobs, milky skin and a shaved innie pussy. Ginger takes as much of his thick cock down her throat as she can manage. Then she takes as much of his thick cock in her pussy as she can manage, which is all the way. She pants and talks dirty as he thrusts into her, cumming on his cock while she_s on her back. When Ginger gets on top, her ass jiggles and she leaves a trail of cream down his shaft. She cums again when they_re in the spooning position, and he cums down her throat while she_s on her knees. Because nothing is off limits for Ginger.
Model:
Ginger Grey and Peter Fitzwell
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : GingerGrey_38373_2160p.mp4
File Size : 6807.43 MB
Duration : 00:32:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:GingerGrey_38373_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- The Long Stroke

Description:
Lilly and her guy get right down to business, and the chemistry between them is tangible. She smiles as he traces her body with his tongue. They kiss deeply and passionately. Lilly hungrily swallows his cock as he vigorously fingers her. The guy slides into Lilly_s tight pussy, giving her the long stroke while she moans. Whether she_s on her back, in doggie-style, or on top riding, she loves taking his cock. Aside from the hot sex, you_ll enjoy Lilly_s tight body and perky tits. You_ll also enjoy the big load she sucks and jacks onto her tongue and tits, but not as much as she does.
Model:
Lilly Bella and Jason X
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : LillyBella_38351_2160p.mp4
File Size : 7219.29 MB
Duration : 00:32:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LillyBella_38351_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Foxy_s First Three-Way

Description:
Foxy_s grades haven_t been so hot this semester, so she visits the school administrator_s home to discuss her options. His sexy, older wife happens to be present, and both she and Foxy have the same idea in regard to doing extra credit. After all, a young little thing like Foxy can learn a lot from an older woman. Like how to suck cock and ride it. She may have done poorly in a lot of her classes, but this is one lesson Foxy won_t forget. After sharing cock-sucking duties with the administrator_s wife, Foxy laps up her pussy while the administrator tongues the teen_s pussy and asshole. Now Foxy_s slit is nice and slippery to take his dick. It just gets hotter and hotter from there. But don_t take our word for it. See for yourself
Model:
Celine Noiret, Foxy Di, and George
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : FoxyDi_30373_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1247.76 MB
Duration : 00:26:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:FoxyDi_30373_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Playing with Herself

Description:
As much as we love schoolgirl uniforms, they don_t always do justice to a girl_s figure, especially a curvy, busty one like Violet_s. She unbuttons her top and reveals her juicy cleavage. Playing with her boobs is one of her favorite pastimes, and we can see why. Her breasts have tan lines and her nips are pierced who wouldn_t want to play with those puppies? Violet jiggles her tits and giggles, but she doesn_t stop there. She peels off her cotton panties and buries her finger in her pussy. Masturbating after school is also one of her favorite activities. Clearly, Violet knows how to have fun.
Model:
Violet Gems
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : VioletGems_38211_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2253.54 MB
Duration : 00:17:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:VioletGems_38211_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Show and Tell

Description:
This scene begins with Mella telling us more about her freaky side. She likes to send nudes to guys. She masturbates every other day. She enjoys having sex with girls. Her ideal cock size is six or seven inches. While she_s giving us these salacious details, we can see the outline of her puffy nipples through her shirt. Once the interview is done, Mella shows us her freaky side. She fondles herself, starting with those nipples that go from puffy to pointy as they harden. She even gives us some views of her soles and manicured toes for the guys who are into that. Mella frees her meaty pussy lips from her panties and rubs circles around her clit. Her labia drpg her fuckhole, which is tight and eager to accept her spit-lubed fingers. After finger-fucking herself, she_s ready to ram it home with a big blue dildo. Mella stuffs it in to the hilt and tenses up as she cums. This is a side of Mella we_d like to see more often.
Model:
Mella
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : Mella_38229_2160p.mp4
File Size : 3745.09 MB
Duration : 00:15:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Mella_38229_2160p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:Mella_38229_2160p.mp4