18eighteen.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Fit Pussy

Description:
Remi blames the rain for skipping out on her workout, but we know the truth. She really just wants to stay home and cum. She at least makes the effort to try to do a home workout by laying out her mat and stretching. But once she_s spreading her legs, the temptation to play with her pussy is too much. Remi pulls down her gym shorts and gets on all fours on the couch. Her coochie workout is about to begin. First she warms up by dragging the panel of her panties across her clit and pinching her nipples. Then the real workout starts as she fingers her ultra-pink pussy. Remi sucks her fingers, both to taste her juices and add more lubrication for her slit-stuffing. Watch for yourself to see just how fit Remi_s pussy is.
Model:
Remi Jones
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : RemiJones_36186_2160p.mp4
File Size : 3346.14 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:13:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:RemiJones_36186_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Dirty-Talkin_ Flattie

Description:
Who should watch this video? Anyone who likes flat, little teens that talk dirty. Elizabeth is like a cat in heat, squirming around and sticking her ass in the air, wishing someone would fill her tight pussy with cock to alleviate her horniness. In her adorably squeaky voice, she tells you how bad she wants it. Then she shows you. Her pussy is slick and shiny and wet with anticipation as she fingers her hole. But her finger alone isn_t going to cut it. If she can_t have your cock, she at least needs a fancy dildo to make her cum. Watch how she works her twat while imagining that it_s your rod bringing her over the edge.
Model:
Elizabeth Bentley
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : ElizabethBentley_27308_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 379.6 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ElizabethBentley_27308_18_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Bodacious Blonde

Description:
Sophia_s the kind of girl who_s got meat to grab onto. She_s a curvy blonde with big boobs and a round ass that beg to be squeezed, but since she_s all alone she_s gotta do the squeezing herself. Sophia does a strip tease for you and stretches so she can get warmed up to cum--another thing she_s gotta do on her own. She may be all alone, but she_s going to make the most of it. Her fingers trace her slit before sliding inside. She spits on her fingers and then rubs her saliva all over her pussy, moaning and spreading her twat open so you can see the pink inside. Consider that your invitation to join her in cumming.
Model:
Sophia Lux
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : SophiaLux_34997_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 979.87 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SophiaLux_34997_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- The Nice Girl Sucks Cock

Description:
If skinny, blonde flatties are your preference, you_ll love Catarina. She_s a nice girl, the kind who did well in school and always made it home before midnight. But even nice girls with curfews like to get fucked. She sneaks her boyfriend in, and they don_t waste any time getting down to business. She lies on her back and lets him fuck her face. He tongues her meaty pussy folds, getting her twat nice and wet for his cock. Her pristine pussy is exactly the kind of tight, pink treat you_d expect a girl-next-door like her to have. As she slides up and down his cock, she leaves a snail trail of gooey pussy sauce on his shaft. After fucking in a variety of positions he leaves a trail of gooey cum on her face.
Model:
Catarina Petrov and Rion King
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : Catarina_33540_1080p.mp4
File Size : 887.04 MB
Duration : 00:15:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Catarina_33540_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Morgan_s Suck Fuck Fest

Description:
This scene was originally featured in the movie 18eighteen Xtra 4, but we_ve pulled it out of the archives and re-posted it for your jacking pleasure. In this scene, Morgan gets a visit from her much-older boyfriend. They get to the action quickly, and this dude is sucking on her pointy nipples and fingering her pink pussy in under two minutes. Morgan wasn_t very experienced before this scene, but you_d never guess it by the way she passionately swallows his stiff pole and slurps on it. I want to show you what I learned from the other girls in the locker room today, she says. They taught Morgan well. She_s vocal and likes it hard. The harder he pounds her, the more she begs for it, especially in doggie-style. Morgan is a grade-A fuck, and now you can enjoy this classic scene over and over again.
Model:
Morgan and Lars
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : Morgan_14053_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 469.27 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:24:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Morgan_14053_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Bad-Girl Streak

Description:
Jessica escaped from school, and now she_s escaping from her clothing. As good as she looks in her schoolgirl uniform, she looks even better naked. She_s already being naughty cutting class, so she might as well keep her bad-girl streak going and play with her pussy till she cums. Lying on her back with her knees pulled up beside her tiny A-cups, she starts to stroke her clit and finger her slit. Jessica digs her fingers in deep, wishing it was her crush bottoming out in her pussy. After this cum session, skipping class might become a regular occurrence for Jessica.
Model:
Jessica Marie
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : JessicaMarie_36704_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2579.38 MB
Duration : 00:15:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:JessicaMarie_36704_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Sweet and Fresh

Description:
Aimee is a fresh babe on the scene, and we have a feeling she_s going to make a big splash. She_s dewy-faced and doe-eyed with perky, little tits and a tight, neat slit. You will love her innocent smile and sweet moans as she diddles her pussy, smearing her girl juice all over her shaved mound. After using her hand to get off, Aimee busts out a vibrator to reach places her fingers can_t. In and out her blue toy goes, forming a seal from her pussy lips gripping it so tightly. She cums hard, then you cum hard. There_s that splash we were talking about.
Model:
Aimee Rox
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : AimeeRox_37953_1080p.mp4
File Size : 834.12 MB
Duration : 00:22:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AimeeRox_37953_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- A Good Lesson For A Bad Girl

Description:
You_re a bad girl, the tutor says to Olivia. He_s right about that. She doesn_t care to pay attention to the tutoring lesson her parents paid for. So the tutor has to give her a lesson she does care about, and part of it is how to suck a cock so fat it stretches her mouth. Now Olivia is paying very close attention. The lesson also includes getting fucked hard in doggie style, cumming in cowgirl and eating loads of cum. Olivia has suddenly become a very good student.
Model:
Olivia Sparkle and Tom Holland
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : OliviaSparkle_37859_2160p.mp4
File Size : 6155.31 MB
Duration : 00:25:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:OliviaSparkle_37859_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- F Student

Description:
Gracie isn_t the best student. School isn_t really her thing. Cocks are. She_s earned her share of Fs--on her report card and in her bed. Her tutor tried his best, but all Gracie cares about is sex. My tutor said he was worried about my grades, but I saw his hard-on. I knew he wanted to fuck as much as I did. Did you learn anything? Yeah, that he has a big cock and his cum tastes good. But the other stuff, like deep throating, licking balls, riding and getting fucked hard in doggie-style, I already knew all that. But I_m always happy to revisit that material. If sex were graded, I_d get an A. Is this what your future lessons will look like? I hope so. I might invite a girlfriend over so we can have three-way lessons. I just need to figure out how to pass my classes so my parents keep paying for my tutor
Model:
Gracie May and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : GracieMay_38023_2160p.mp4
File Size : 5523.44 MB
Duration : 00:30:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:GracieMay_38023_2160p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18eighteen.com- Squirting Up A Storm

Description:
As Rika mindlessly strums up a cacophony on her guitar, it_s clear she has not been paying attention during her music lessons. That_s because she_s been too busy staring at her instructor_s bulge. Instead of playing the guitar, she_s much better off riding his instrument, which she squirts all over. As he drills away, her pussy juice leave his shaft glistening and soaks the sheets. Then it_s his turn to spray Rika_s pussy down. Rika should stick to squirting instead of strumming.
Model:
Rika Fane and Steve Q
Studio:
18eighteen.com
Info:
File Name : RikaFane_38035_2160p.mp4
File Size : 7158.35 MB
Duration : 00:30:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:RikaFane_38035_2160p.mp4