Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Hot Pants
Jan 5, 2020 | Duration: 09:39
Starring Tara

Tara has just bought a fresh new pair of hot pants and she wants you to be the first to see her in them! Tara quickly undresses in her bedroom then comes to out to show you her new outfit! She looks stunning! Tara's gorgeous booty just won't stop trying to squeeze out of her hot pants! Tara can see that you're enjoying watching her... So she decides to lose the hot pants and show you the rest of her supple body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Tiny Temptations
Jan 7, 2020 | Duration: 07:14
Starring Miah

Tiny Miah is on her holidays in Lanzarote, when she tells you to take a break from cleaning the pool and come over and join her in the hot tub... How could you refuse on a day like today? But you don't have any shorts to wear in the hot tub... Guess you'll have to be nude...

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Pay Attention
Jan 9, 2020 | Duration: 08:29
Starring Louise K

College tutor Louise has an excellent method of keeping your attention in class. Whenever she sees your mind wandering, she snaps you back to (virtual) reality by stripping off her clothes! She looks very smart in her blue top and pencil skirt, but her classy lace lingerie is really where you'll stand to attention...she teases you with her perfect booty, long legs and hold-ups...then when she reveals her incredible boobs, the blonde stunner will have your undivided attention!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Office Cutie
Jan 11, 2020 | Duration: 09:33
Starring Kourtney E

Kourtney is the office cutie that everyone in the office is after... All of the boys want her. Every time she bends over in the office, everyone is looking and Kourtney knows it... Kourtney has taken a liking to you and has asked you to come to her cubicle after work... For a naughty striptease!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Help Me Undress
Jan 13, 2020 | Duration: 12:18
Starring Frankie L

Frankie has just got back from the gym, so she needs to undress and take a shower... But before she showers, she thought you'd enjoy a really naughty striptease! Frankie has been getting all hot and sweaty in the gym and she knows how much you love her hot and sweaty body!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Bombshell Waiting
Jan 15, 2020 | Duration: 12:01
Starring Millie Rose

Millie Rose a blonde bombshell and she's waiting for you to come home from work... Millie has been doing a few things around the house today, making sure everything is in order for when you come home... Millie is wearing a cute striped crop top and a light blue skirt, with a delicious black lingerie set underneath... But it will soon all be off.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Blue Solo
Jan 17, 2020 | Duration: 08:45
Starring Amelia B

Amelia is in Lanzarote enjoying the weather and getting her tan on! She's wearing nothing but her blue bikini, but she needs to even out her tan and needs to get rid of those pesky tan lines! Why don't you join her by the pool and make yourself comfortable?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Truly Irresistible
Jan 19, 2020 | Duration: 09:59
Starring Charlie Brooks

Charlie is in her bedroom getting unchanged after college... She's invited you over to help her study but she's much more interested in flirting with you than actually studying! It doesn't take Charlie long before she's taking off her clothes and doing a striptease for you!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Super-Duper Sexy
Jan 21, 2020 | Duration: 17:58
Starring Katie Louise

Katie Louise is looking super-duper sexy today... And she knows it. She knows just how much you love bright and beautiful dresses so Katie has put on an absolutely stunning dress for you... But it will soon be coming off...

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Fitting
Jan 23, 2020 | Duration: 15:28
Starring Louise P

Watch with pleasure as busty blonde Louise P allows you to watch her try some bras on. She has a great selection to show you, although she does know that you may be more interested in the moments when she's not wearing a bra. Not to worry, chances are she's going to tease you with her stunning boobs, and even get naked for you, so make yourself comfortable and enjoy this naughty peek into the fitting room!

Status
Not open for further replies.