Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
London Reigns in Big Tit Cheaters On this day, London Reigns rushes her man out the door. When he_s gone, London anxiously opens the door and JMac emerges. He_ll do to London what her man won_t or can_t do. JMac takes fistfuls of breast-flesh out of her thin, blue top so he can squeeze and suck on her beauties. London gets on the bed so JMac can savor the sight of her big ass encased in purple leggings that look spray painted on her. From behind JMac juggles London_s massive knockers, flipping them like hot cakes, squeezing them, picking them up and dropping them. His hands are glued to them. Bare-breasted London turns to kneel on the bed. JMac stands up and drops his jeans so London can get a grip on the base of the shaft and take his tubesteak in her mouth. She_s eager to swallow the beef. JMac guides her, telling her to slap his dick against one of her massive tits. Holding her by her head, he pulls her closer to get more cock in her mouth. Tits like London_s pair have to get fucked. She squeezes them tight, wedging his cock between them. She looks up at him with a smile while her boobs are pumped hard. London turns around and gets into a doggie pose. JMac pulls her leggings down but doesn_t take them off. He positions her just right for the hot beef injection, slaps her well-padded, juicy butt hard, spits on her pussy and slides straight in, burying his dick in her balls deep. London gets railed in every position and makes a lot of noise with each thrust. Cheaters cum hard.
Model:
London Reigns and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/5zfb2stpl423/LondonReigns_35374_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Jack Along With Lila Lovely The staff at XLGirls is happy Lila Lovely is back. She_s talented in everything she does, has a golden personality and loads of camera charisma. And we haven_t even gotten to her big tits and ass. Lila_s been fitness training since her original shoots here and it shows. I_ve always gotten lots of attention, said Lila, a girl with the vocal skill of jerk-off encouragement when she does solo scenes, among other gifts and skills she presents on-camera. Lila dresses to show off her curves so you can mentally undress her before she takes off her clothing. I mostly wear low-cut and figure-hugging clothes to emphasize my curves. I_m used to being looked at by now and it actually makes me feel powerful. Lila introduces herself standing by a window overlooking the Miami skyline and gets into bed to re-introduce you to her luscious body. Red must be her favorite color because she_s worn red outfits often in her XLGirls scenes.
Model:
Lila Lovely
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3jnsvsqt7kpa/LilaLovely_38001_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Tattoo Exploration Along with Dors Feline, Marilyn Mayson and SCORE_s Lolly Ink and Sabrina Linn, Scarlet LaVey is one of our most inked models. The brunette stunner been modeling for two years and got her first tattoo when she was 18 years-old. In this special video, Scarlet explains the origin and personal meaning of some of her many esoteric skin illustrations. She describes the process of being tattooed and what the sensations are like when she_s on the artist_s table. What drew Scarlet LaVey to tattoos and continues to delve deeper into this form of body modification? What kind of tats and pictures does she prefer? Why does she, and other tattoo enthusiasts, turn their bodies into canvases for living art in the first place? What_s behind her motivation and what draws them into the world of illustrated people? What body parts does Scarlet say she_ll never tattoo? These questions and more are answered by Scarlet LaVey in Tattoo Exploration.
Model:
Scarlet LaVey
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/92igeltht3h8/ScarletLaveyTattooExploration_29301_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Devyn And Kerra in Knockin_ Nipples I_m not a big nipple girl, so you should never go straight for my nipples, Devyn Devine informs the breast community. You should always go for around the outside. And don_t ever forget the underside. And then you go slowly. You have to have something to build up to. And then you can get a little rougher and use your teeth. Meanwhile, Kerra Dawson states for the record, I usually don_t get off when men are pounding hard on my breasts or squeezing or pinching them really hard. Just do it kindly and nicely to my nipples. Massage them. I_m kind of sensitive underneath my boobs as well, so just moving your hands back and forth under my boobs feels really good. That gets me off. In Knockin_ Nipples, we paired-up these two little, busty pixies with oversexed libidos and turned them loose upon each other. See what happens and don_t tell anyone what you saw. Running Time: 24:39
Model:
Devyn Devine and Kerra Dawson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/e1gvz2bm31tp/DevynDevine_KerraDawson_16639_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 18 Member Comments

Description:
Behind the Scenes (And The Bra) With Miosotis In this behind-the-scenes video, Miosotis welcomes us to the Dominican Republic, somehow squeezes her KKK-cup naturals into a bra that_s way too small (what bra isn_t?), then models clothing for us. Throughout this video, she answers questions for our horny videographer, who_s understandably overwhelmed by Mio_s chestal assets. Mio doesn_t speak any English, but our videographer speaks both English and Spanish, and he sub-titled this for you. Thanks, buddy, but we_re too busy right now to read. We see Miosotis in tight tops, naked by the sea and teasing one of our male studs with her white-bra-encased whoppers. We go on the set and behind the scenes, and just in case we_ve been too hypnotized by her tits to notice anything else, Miosotis shows us her pink pussy, too. Yep, she has one of those, too
Model:
Miosotis
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6y2a7hjdpexq/Miosotis_25982_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Kiki True: Cream In Me While Peter Fitzwell is feeling up Kiki True_s huge breasts in the bedroom, she tells him that she wants him to come inside her. Peter is happy to bust a nut wherever Kiki wants it. Young Kiki makes him rock hard. Kiki has a talent for sex and she_s smoking hot at sucking cock. She swallows Peter_s shaft and licks his balls between fucking positions to show off her oral skills. She_s proud of those skills and likes looking at the camera with his dick in her mouth and her heavy tits hanging over him. There_s nothing better than a girl who is really into it and enjoys the moment. Kiki has a high sex drive and her youthful enthusiasm pleases Peter, a guy who loves that young pussy. I love soft caresses and breast play, Kiki told us. It really gets me going. Bt the giving of oral excites me even more.
Model:
Kiki True and Peter Fitzwell
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o71v0qnc65mi/KikiTrue_38181_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Roxie in Chubby Twats Fucking a complete stranger without commitment and emotional crap makes Roxie hot to fuck in this scene from the DVD Chubby Twats. Roxie is a busty, middle-aged amateur who only made a few XXX videos. She liked being ordered around by Matt, a strict authority figure. Roxie enjoyed getting her tits played with and her pussy fucked, so she remained submissive and eager for the next banging position. Matt had sized Roxie up well. She was a sex starved MILF-type who needed hot-beef injections to stabilize her insecure personality and restore her stagnant hormone levels. A good fuck has healing properties for women. Man-juice has natural chemicals that help relax the female brain. Roxie may not comprehend the science but she appreciates the results. Running Time: 29:47
Model:
Roxie
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/y6xlllj9vnl5/Roxie_12203_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Wet &amp Wild Miami is the place for poolside fun and Renee Ross is the perfect babe to get wet and wild under the Florida sky. There_s nothing like a wet T-shirt I think I_ll take a dip in the pool, Renee says and ain_t that the truth It_s a little chilly, says Renee and leaves the water, her sexy bod dripping. It_s time to get this thing off She literally rips the shirt off her chest, and plays with her gigantic, beautiful gazongas every which way Men are more shocked by my boobs than anything else, Renee said. That usually means that they stare, but they never come up and say something to me. They_re not shocked, Renee. They_re just in awe and thunderstruck
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3w0s7m5peei2/ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Pound My Mounds Alana Lace has a pair of tits we could stare at all day. And we would if this lovely young lady didn_t have fucking to do. Alana_s hardcore scene opens with the camera zoomed in on her best asset: her 38DDD-cup tits. That isn_t to say Alana Lace isn_t a cute chick. She definitely is. But a rack like this deserves your undivided attention. Our friend Carlos Rios feels the same way. He makes a beeline for her soft, heavy naturals when he enters the scene. He_s squeezing and fondling them and Alana frees them from her ready-to-rip bra to assist him. Alana_s tits may be her greatest asset, but Carlos is going to enjoy every single asset she has. He tears open Alana_s fishnet stockings at the crotch area so he can stroke and lick her pussy. Even though this is just the foreplay, Alana is already dripping wet. Oh, make that pussy wet, Alana says. You_re making that pussy wet. And Alana is making us rock-hard. Alana teases Carlos_ cock through his boxers, nibbling on it through his shorts. Carlos finally pulls out his throbbing member and stuffs it into her hungry mouth. She goes to work on Carlos, sliding his dick all the way down her throat a few times, showing off her skills. By the time Carlos is finally ready to fuck her, his man-meat is nice and lubed up from her expert cock-suck and ready for her plump, pink pussy. Carlos fucks her missionary, doggie-style, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before he pulls out and shoots his load onto her tits. Thank you for cumming on my tits, Alana says with a smile.
Model:
Alana Lace and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/eejmwda8unl7/AlanaLace_30589_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
In Her Pink Girls like Harley Ann are the type you brag to your friends about banging. She_s as cute as a button, has a pair of DDD-cup naturals and she_s a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets. She has everything the Brotherhood of XL Men wants in a woman. As our scene opens, we get an eyeful of what makes this chick so darn lovable. Harley has the sweetest, cutest smile spread across her face and she teases a bit by popping out one of her tits. When our friend Tony Rubino moves over to her, Harley is eagerly anticipating the hard fucking she_s about to get. No words are spoken, but these two don_t need to say a word. The sexual energy in the room is thick, and Harley_s pussy is already dripping-wet when Tony pulls her panties to the side and begins fingering her. Harley returns the favor by deep-throating his cock, and that_s when the real fun begins. Tony pushes her down onto the bed, stuffs his cock inside her and bangs her from the side. Tony is fucking her so vigorously that each of his thrusts nearly makes Harley_s tits hit her in the face. He then fucks her cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggie-style before she demands that he shoot his load on her face. Give it to me, Harley moans.
Model:
Harley Ann and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/9mg9f6461csz/HarleyAnn_30530_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html