Wetandpuffy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Grace

Description:
Ingrid is ready to get things cooking in the kitchen This cute blonde had a kinky side to her that really shines in this video. Watch as Ingrid slowly seduces you from her bed, stripping off her panties and playing with her swollen pussy lips. You can see her wetness glisten on her fingers as she goes deep into her hole as a tease. But Ingrid needs more. She spices up her masturbation session with a kitchen spatula that holds her pussy wide open for you to look at when inserted. Very hot and erotic scene to be considered a must see, so join Ingrid on her kinky kitchen tool adventure.
Model:
Ingrid
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_ingrid_grace_1080P.mp4
File Size : 623.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_ingrid_grace_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Zoya

Description:
Top Fashion model Zoya agreed to do a shoot with us, so we were very lucky. She is gorgeous with her slender figure and when she put on those crotchless leggings she was definitely a knock out. Her pussy was already a little puffy so she let us take several pics with her legs spread, showing her nicely shaven pussy from different positions. And then she grabbed the pussy pump and started really puffing up those delicious looking lips It got her so hot she started fingering her pussy and ass hole. But that wasn_t enough so Zoya grabbed a couple of candles and started fucking herself with the two of them. And that_s why it_s great to work with a fashion model
Model:
Zoya
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_zoya_zoya_1080P.mp4
File Size : 922.69 MB
Duration : 00:25:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_zoya_set-zoya_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_zoya_zoya_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Jenny

Description:
We asked Jenny to tell us her favorite position to get fucked. She said she prefers getting boned from behind, but when she plays with herself she usually gets on her back. That_s because she wants to go DEEP with her toys after using the pussy pump to get nice and puffy. Look at her face and see how much energy she puts into every thrust
Model:
Jenny
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_jenny_jenny_1080P.mp4
File Size : 616 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1914x1080
Duration : 00:17:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_jenny_set-jenny_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_jenny_jenny_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Jessica Pat

Description:
Jessica Pat is about to give one of the most erotic pussy shows we have ever filmed. She starts out with a nipple squeezing striptease to get you in the mood. Her Big Taco is immediately wet, allowing her to bury two fingers deep in her folds. Jessica never lets up from there. Her fingers emerge so wet that she rubs them all over her hard clit as she squeezes her legs closed, puffing out her pussy. Jessica will amaze you with how deep she is able to shove her glass dildo into her tight hole as she uses a pussy pump at the same time
Model:
Jessica Pat
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_jessica-pat_jessica-pat_1080P.mp4
File Size : 691.35 MB
Duration : 00:18:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_jessica-pat_set-pat-pat_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_jessica-pat_jessica-pat_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Caprise Orgasmic

Description:
Caprise from the Czech Republic has black tape on her tits and pussy. You may have seen that look on other _ before and wondered what the point of it was - now you can finally find out. Watch as Caprise peels the tape off her nipples and thighs with a blend of orgasmic pain and bdsm humiliation that allows her to be herself in front of the camera without any inhibitions at all
Model:
Caprice
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_caprice_caprise-orgasmic_1080P.mp4
File Size : 492.34 MB
Duration : 00:13:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_caprice_set-caprise-on-bed_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_caprice_caprise-orgasmic_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Victoria Sweet

Description:
Pumped Up for her piss party, Victoria Sweet knows how to get Wet And Puffy fans going big time She starts off using the suction pump on her perky nipples before bulking up the meaty bulge that you can see in her cameltoe panties striptease - but the grand finale when she pees and makes her pussy pulse with each squirt is what hardcore fans will remember the most
Model:
Victoria Sweet
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_victoria-sweet_victoria-sweet_1080P.mp4
File Size : 692.47 MB
Duration : 00:18:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_victoria-sweet_set-victoria-sweet_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_victoria-sweet_victoria-sweet_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Kattie

Description:
You come home from work, open the apartment door and find Kattie bent over on the floor. Her head holds her up and her pretty pussy faces you as she pisses all over one of her favorite sex toys. She begs you to fuck her but you make her wait. That is how a girlfriend should greet you every night and Kattie understands her role
Model:
Kattie
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_kattie_kattie_1080P.mp4
File Size : 616.95 MB
Duration : 00:17:58

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_kattie_set-kattie_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_kattie_kattie_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Pam

Description:
Pam has got a pussy so fat that you can squeeze the hot meaty snatch like a cream-filled donut.The blond teen graced us for this puffy cunt shoot wearing a slinky baby dress.A matching pink thong, which was way too tiny for such puffy labia, it was riding right up between her juicy lips and creating the most luscious looking cameltoe.Pam teased us and her puffy cunt with a glass toy inside her swollen vulva.
Model:
Pam
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_pam_pam_480P.mp4
File Size : 113.62 MB
Resolution : 640x352
Duration : 00:12:58

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_pam_set-pam_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_pam_pam_480P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Bianca and Veronika

Description:
Bianca and Veronika turn up looking sexy in matching lingerie. These girls are very adventurous and love getting nasty. These two lesbian _ start by exchanging spit while there tongues entwine. The girls then seduce each other by running there hands and tongues over every inch of each others bodies before moving on to there sex toy. These girls fuck each others pussies over and over again before they both leave with a smile on there faces.
Model:
Bianca
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_bianca_bianca-and-veronika_1080P.mp4
File Size : 168.07 MB
Resolution : 640x512 @ 678x512
Duration : 00:14:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_bianca_set-bianca-and-veronika_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_bianca_bianca-and-veronika_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Natali_s Toy

Description:
Natali puts her Big Taco to the test today with a long glass dildo and plenty of body oil Slippery and soaking wet, her snatch easily allows her toy to slide all the way in until the head is bumping her cervix.That kind of solid penetration and unbending rigidity is what gets Natali off. She likes her toys and the personality of her men to be unbending and always ready for more
Model:
Natali Blond
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_natali-blond_natalis-toy_1080P.mp4
File Size : 588.79 MB
Duration : 00:15:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_natali-blond_set-natali-and-toy_hq.zip

Download VIDEO: