Wetandpuffy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Beef Curtains

Description:
Gorgeous Vanessa Decker is back on Wet and Puffy and we are sure you will agree she is always welcome Dressed in a tiny plaid skirt, she pulls down her barely there panties and immediately shows off her sexy trimmed pussy. She climbs onto the bed and gapes her pussy wide open and strips to show off her big boobs and firm body. Vanessa has some fun with a pussy pump as she uses it on both her nipples and juicy twat before using a banana shaped sex toy on herself. This horny babe loves to give herself shuddering orgasms
Model:
Vanessa Decker
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_vanessa-decker_video-beef-curtains_4K.mp4
File Size : 4210.48 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:26:25

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_vanessa-decker_set-decker_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_vanessa-decker_video-beef-curtains_4K.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Electric Dream

Description:
Gorgeous brunette Cynthia is back on Wet and Puffy, four years after her debut and she just keeps looking better and better Teasing in a short skirt, Cynthia takes off her top and reveals her big boobs. Wow we have missed those Using her panties, she pulls them inside her puffy pussy lips and uses golden ben wa balls on herself. Soon after, Cynthia has a pink dildo which she slides between her tits and then into her juicy twat This naughty brunette loves to play solo and finishes herself off with a magic wand vibrator
Model:
Cynthia
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_cynthia_video-electric-dream_4K.mp4
File Size : 4697.76 MB
Duration : 00:31:25

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_cynthia_set-electric-dream_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_cynthia_set-electric-dream_hq.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Stefany In Red

Description:
Hot brunette Stefany is back on Wet and Puffy today dressed in red lingerie with a sheer slip over the top. She starts to lift up her slip and her red bodysuit is the tiniest you have ever seen, barely covering her pussy lips It rides up inside her pussy and as she takes off her slip we see that it doesn_t even cover her perfect petite tits This boobless red bodysuit shows off her slender figure amazingly Stefany touches her pussy before peeling herself out of her sexy red lingerie and inserts some tongs into her pussy to stretch it wide apart. This horny babe can_t wait to get off so she uses a red toy to slide between her pussy lips and thrusts it into her vagina. It_s seriously hot watching this naughty brunette babe get off Once she has finished, she sucks the end of her dildo clean of her pussy juices
Model:
Stefany
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_stefany_video-stefany-in-red_4K.mp4
File Size : 5738.44 MB
Duration : 00:31:08

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_stefany_set-stefany-1476707832_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_stefany_set-stefany-1476707832_hq.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Oiled Up To Play

Description:
Sexy blonde MILF Brittany Bardot is back on Wet and Puffy this week and in her latest scene she is sitting in a white leather chair in sexy lingerie. Brittany has a certain allure about her and as she rubs her hands over her hot body, Brittany opens her legs and reveals her blue sheer lace panties. She stands up before performing a striptease and takes off her bra, continuing to caress her tits. This tattooed blonde leans against the wall and getting hold of a small vase of oil, Brittany pours it over her boobs, letting it drip down her body. Turning around, Brittany oils up her ass too and once she is naked she moves back over to the chair and leans back. The rest of the oil gets drizzled over her delicious taco pussy. She starts to masturbate and finger her puffy pussy then licks a metal speculum before inserting it into her hole. Brittany gapes apart her pussy, then finds a huge dildo hiding away in a drawer. After rubbing it over her boobs, Brittany bends over in the doggystyle position and toys her pussy. She really needs to cum so once she turns over, she masturbates frantically while toying herself to orgasm
Model:
Brittany Bardot
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_brittany-bardot_video-oiled-up-to-play_4K.mp4
File Size : 3578.22 MB
Duration : 00:22:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_brittany-bardot_set-oiled-up-to-play_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_brittany-bardot_set-oiled-up-to-play_hq.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Vivien touched

Description:
Sultry looking vivien turns up today in sexy and seductive black lingerie and stockings. Vivein strips down to just her stocking and starts to probe about with her pussy. after getting herself all moist she moves onto her jelly like toy and starts pushing that inside her wet and bulging fuck hole
Model:
Vivien
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_vivien_vivien-touched_480P.mp4
File Size : 89.11 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 00:12:22

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_vivien_set-viviens-evening._hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_vivien_vivien-touched_480P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Michaela Marti

Description:
we got graced today with another puffy pussy when Marti walked into the studios. The teen was so skinny that our producers were skeptical that she had the stuff to make our puffy pussy cut. When the girl got down to her little red bikini, we were all in a pineapple fuckchasm shock. Marti has so much meat down there that it_s amazing she can even close her legs. She showed us how juicy her pink taco is by squeezing those the love mitten until it glistened bright with a surplus of cream. Marti had her choice of a plethora of toys to please her puffy cream collector. She couldn_t decide so tried them all in her squeeze box
Model:
Marti
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_marti_michaela-marti_480P.mp4
File Size : 122.48 MB
Resolution : 480x368
Duration : 00:14:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_marti_set-marti_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_marti_michaela-marti_480P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Sandy_s Casting

Description:
Sandy came into our studios wearing tight jeans but her fleshy snatch meat is so puffy that we could see her cameltoe right through her jeans.It only got better as the teen stripped down to her bare goods.A hot honey like Sandy doesnt bother wearing panties because she knows they will just get stuck up in her juicy pink taco and have to be peeled out with a forceful tongue.The sweetie bent over and spread her plump booty so we could get a nice view of that glistening moist snatch before she shoved a pink dildo inside herself.
Model:
Sandy
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_sandy_sandys-casting_1080P.mp4
File Size : 132.22 MB
Resolution : 640x512 @ 678x512
Duration : 00:12:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_sandy_set-sandy-with-a-toy_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_sandy_sandys-casting_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Wet Santa

Description:
Santa sure must be pumped up about our latest update She_s adorable and dressed in the sexiest Mrs. Claus outfit you_ve ever seen, complete with an oversized pussy pump and a sleigh sack full of other sex toys Go ahead and tell her what you want for Xmas this year... if it_s plenty of pissing and some cameltoe closeups of her thick vagina lips you are about to become a very lucky viewer
Model:
Walkyra
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_walkyra_wet-santa_1080P.mp4
File Size : 779.47 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1914x1080
Duration : 00:21:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_walkyra_set-santa-evening_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_walkyra_wet-santa_1080P.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Hot Milena

Description:
Pretty babe Milena has legs that go on for miles and her beautiful body is showcased in tight leggings and a cropped top. With her cameltoe on display, she lifts up her top and shows off her peekaboo style bra and her petite tits. She takes off her leggings and reveals a matching crotchless pair of red panties. Her puffy pussy is ready for action, so this horny babe uses a metal speculum on herself, stretching her puffy pussy wide apart. Milena uses a yellow sex toy on her tight ass, and licks it clean before filling her pussy with a purple toy too
Model:
Milena Devi
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_milena-devi_video-hot-milena_4K.mp4
File Size : 4945.96 MB
Duration : 00:26:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_milena-devi_set-milena-d_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wetandpuffy.com_milena-devi_video-hot-milena_4K.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Wetandpuffy.com- Tattoos And Big Tits

Description:
Tattooed blonde Louise Lee is our latest addition on Wet and Puffy and this British babe has curves in all the right places and shows them off in a tight dress. She teases by rubbing her hands over her big tits and curvy ass then climbs up onto the dining table to lift up her dress. Her pierced pussy hangs down and she masturbates, rubbing her puffy pussy lips with her fingers before licking them clean. Louise pulls at her XXL lips while we zoom in close and lays on her side to finger herself. Taking off her dress, this confident blonde reveals her big tits and bends over into the doggystyle position to carry on fingering herself. She gets hold of a yellow textured dildo and while sitting on the table, she toys herself and changes positions a few times to speed up her sex toy play. Louise gives herself an immense orgasm in her debut for Wet and Puffy
Model:
Louise Lee
Studio:
Wetandpuffy.com
Info:
File Name : wetandpuffy.com_louise-lee_video-tattoos-and-big-tits_4K.mp4
File Size : 2664.54 MB
Duration : 00:17:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:wetandpuffy.com_louise-lee_set-tattoos-and-big-tits_hq.zip

Download VIDEO: