Urination, Pissing!

All In My Holes

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English

Being alone may be boring thing but that`s not thing with me. I have all I need. My fingers and my hands are completely nasty, and my baseball bat is as stone and it is always possible to use it for my poor cunt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:18
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 769.8 MB

Download All In My Holes

Naughty Action With Redhead Babe In Music Room

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kate Gold
Genres: Blouses, Pissing, Hardcore

Kate Gold is having some trouble with her piano, so she's called a service guy to come investigate. However, when he sees how hot his client is he realizes the only fix required here is a piss fix! There's nothing a steaming hot golden shower won't fix, and Kate Gold is about to find that out as her white blouse is hosed down!

Initially shocked, Kate quickly comes around and starts some servicing of her own on that piss hose, taking it in her face and her pussy and giving plenty of piss action of her own!

By the time this cutie has a bunch of spunk splattered on her face she's forgotten all about the piano, but she'll definitely be calling for more service on plenty of stuff around the house she can break!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6538kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Naughty Action With Redhead Babe In Music Room

Sissy Sissy Goes Hard!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Vipissy
Cast: Sissy
Genres: Pissing, Boy-Girl, Teen, Degustation, Crazy, Pussy wash

Sissy cant hold it in any longer. Once her pussy is stretched with the toy, her anticipation for release is too great. She lets go and a warm stream flows right out of her. Her boyfriend grabs a syringe and fills it with her piss and she eagerly drinks it. Sissy immediately wants to taste his cock before asking him to fuck her tight teen pussy. Her shaved pussy loves getting fucked doggystyle and she is soon ready to piss on his hard cock. After she has had enough, Sissy quickly gets on her knees eager to take his stream of piss into her cute young mouth. It soaks her tiny shirt revealing her perky breasts. One more warm stream for this guys dick and Sissy is satisfied. .

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

Download Sissy Sissy Goes Hard!

Delphine, Nicole Vice - Jan 20, 2016

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Babe, Cheers, Crazy, Degustation, Diving, Lesbians, Pussy wash, Wet toy

Yoga has always been a functional way for Nicole to forget about her worries. Delphine is always looking out for Nicole, and she likes to figure out different ways of making Nicole as free from stress as possible. Deep into her meditation, Nicole is taken out of her pleasurable state for an even greater elation. Delphine's instincts land her in Nicole's spotlight and she finds out that Nicole is every bit as kinky as her. Nicole is so delighted to have Delphine piss on her that she commits herself Delphine's high standards. Laying on the floor, Delphine gets all that she bargained for as Nicole pushes herself to reach Delphine's face with her pee stream. A strap on dildo gives Delphine a new kind of rush and it makes her want to piss standing up. With the conclusion almost in reach, the girls collaborate for a dual piss with Delphine raining down on Nicole and Nicole pissing straight up into the air. Here Nicole does such a fantastic job that it has Delphine hoping to catch some in her mouth.

Duration: 31:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8059kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Delphine, Nicole Vice - Jan 20, 2016

Oxana alpha and omega!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Vipissy
Cast: Oxana
Genres: Pissing, BlowJob, Boy-Girl, Cheers, Close pink, Crazy, Degustation, Pussy wash, Squirt, Teen, Wet panties, Wet toy

Watch as these two rub the piss all over each other's bodies, ass's high in the air tasting every last drop. When Sicilia's warm piss stream shoots into Noleta's mouth, you will barely be able to hold in your load.e help these two mop the floor with their sexy bodies and clean up every single drop of warm golden piss.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:32
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Oxana alpha and omega!

Lesbian Naughty Girls In The Kitchen

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Yenna, Bailey
Genres: Kitchen, Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy, Trimmed Pussy, Piersing, Blouses, Lesbians, Oral, Dildo, Pissing

Bailey an Yenna are two hot and kinky gals, and when they come together to check out a new place the lovely kitchen seems to turn them on so much that they have to make a sexy piss mess all over the place!

These two waste no time getting the golden showers going, dousing their shirts until they're see-through, and once they're up on the kitchen table and the dildo comes out it's go time on those pussies, lesbo pounding away and checking out Bailey sweet asshole is a must!

The golden showers rain down from both snatches and by the end of this baby they're naked, wet, and totally satisfied! Unbelievable action right before your eyes, hotties going absolute piss naughty and loving it! Catch it all here in HD!

Duration: 27:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6364kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lesbian Naughty Girls In The Kitchen

Two Hotties Immediately Get Excited By This Piss Display

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Valentina Ross, Klarisa
Genres: Blouses, FullyClothed Sex, Oral Sex, Pissing

Klarisa and Valentina Ross are getting more than they ever imagined at this bar, because an order of champagne becomes an opportunity for their horny bartender to pull out some glasses and try to piss inside them and all over his hot customers! While most chicks would run away in horror, these two babes are incredibly slutty (just check out their other work here at Tainster for proof...) and immediately get excited by this piss display!

They forget all about the drinks at this point and focus on the piss, getting nice and fuck nasty while both babes piss all over the scene! Valentina's shiny pink satin outfit gets drenched to the max, and Klarisa's denim outfit does as well, so check out this barside piss fucking scene as these two world class kinksters bust a piss and bust this guy's nut, happily taking his load all over their golden showered selves!

"Pissing In Action" is for the sluttiest, most hardcore freaks around, and these sexy things show us how it's done!

Duration: 26:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2071kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 435.5 MB

Download Two Hotties Immediately Get Excited By This Piss Display