Unusual (exclusive Collection!)

Kari Cachonda - Glory Hole FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kari Cachonda
Video language: English

Luscious Mexican Kari Cachonda sucks cocks that stick out through the glory holes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 516.2 MB

Download Kari Cachonda - Glory Hole FullHD 1080p

Gyno-X - Tera Link - 720p

Genres: Fetish

Tera enters the doctor's office fully clothed. After a short interview, she removes her top and receives a heart exam, lung exam, and breast exam. After removing the rest of her clothes, she gets her BP taken, abdomen exam, doppler, foot exam, vaginal and anal exams, ultrasound, and is vibrated to orgasm at the end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gyno-X - Tera Link - 720p

Naomi Bennet

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Naomi Bennet
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal , Brunette, Tampon

Naomi, 24 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and abdomen palpation, pulse,
measutement, anal inspection, vaginal & anal ultrasound, two speculums, perineum checkup and vibrator

Duration: 44:20

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Naomi Bennet

Daisy Duxxx, Taylor - Hose

Hot chicks nibbling, chewing, licking, kissing and blowing bubbles on each other never seems to get old. Is it just me, or do you feel the same way? Whatever you think, Daisy Duxxx and Taylor agree with me and they're not only really good at, but they love doing it so much,.. they paid me to do the scene! Sometimes, life is very good indeed;-)

Duration: 22:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 509.8 MB

Download Daisy Duxxx, Taylor - Hose

Pushing prolapse out even more

Release Year: 2021
Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Anal, Gape, Fisting

Hi to all my fans here i am starting my week with this mega clip, increasing the size of my ass with my master. Fisting , double fisting both hands in my ass, deep anal fisting, and a lot of more hardcore ideas!

Duration: 22:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pushing prolapse out even more

Sunset Diamond

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

If you built a factory to stamp out Babes with perfect bodies, you might use Sunset Diamond as the mold! A gorgeous woman who loves hanging around rusty chains and getting fucked hard underwater. Our kinda gal! Great underwater sex in a dramatic fantasy location. Bubbles, moaning, perfect natural tits, silky long hair and sex in a dangerous place - a winner of a scene!

Duration: 23:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 521.5 MB

Download Sunset Diamond

Daisy Duxxx, Taylor - Hose

Hot chicks nibbling, chewing, licking, kissing and blowing bubbles on each other never seems to get old. Is it just me, or do you feel the same way? Whatever you think, Daisy Duxxx and Taylor agree with me and they're not only really good at, but they love doing it so much,.. they paid me to do the scene! Sometimes, life is very good indeed;-)

Duration: 22:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 509.8 MB

Download Daisy Duxxx, Taylor - Hose

Skinny Czech blondie Eugenia dirty doctor check up

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Eugenia
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Lean Czech blonde female Eugenia treated by dirty elder gynecologist. She
wears sexy lingerie under her clothes, however, she gets fully nude prior the physical and
obgyn-chair exam. In this doctor exam you will see: breast exam, ears exam, BP monitoring,
speculum pussy exam, vaginal , fucking machine therapy.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Skinny Czech blondie Eugenia dirty doctor check up

Professional inspection is in full swing

Cast: Corazon Angel
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette

Chubby redhead Corazon Angel with her younger husband visit gyno clinic. Since the elder
gynecologist is on the vacations, his younger colleague will perform todays vagina check-up. Besides the regular
vagina check-up, the husband will learn in person how to satisfy his wife rubbing and pumping her clitoris. This
vagina check-up also include very explicit speculum exam where big hairy pussy gets opened widely.

Duration: 32:59

Download Professional inspection is in full swing

Melissa May Squirts On Sybian

Upscaling this scene was easy enough, but converting it into 60fps was harder than expected because of the background. I had to combine several AIs to get the present result, which looks very good in my opinion. Enjoy Melissa May's moans and squirting over that sybian!

Format: m4v
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1704x960, HEVC, 2187kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 133.8 MB

Download Melissa May Squirts On Sybian

Joleen and Jenny lick each other's feet

Watch Joleen and Jenny on her first time they have feet from another girl in her mouth.Joleen loves the taste of Jenny's toes and Jenny likes to worship Joleen's big feet.Sexy Movie with two cute girls and four yummy feet.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6235kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.7 MB

Download Joleen and Jenny lick each other's feet

Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Studio: Gyno-X
Cast: Anna Rey
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Anna Rey, 19 years. Gynecological checkup with physicals, two thermometers, bimanual & anal exam, douche, clitoris sensitivity, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and tampon insertion

Duration: 36:01

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anna Rey Gyno Exam

19 years girl Leslie gets exclusive gyno exam

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Leslie
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal , Brunette, Natural Tits, Tampon

Leslie, 19 years girl gyno exam. Examination with throat exam and measuremets, pressure, anal dilation, anal ultrasound, two speculums and heartbeat vibrator orgasm!

Duration: 44:05

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 19 years girl Leslie gets exclusive gyno exam

Krystal Tailor (19 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Krystal Tailor
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal , Brunette, Tampon

Krystal, 19 years girl doctor exam. Examination with measurements, breasts exam, heartbeat,

Duration: 44:57

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Krystal Tailor (19 years girl gyno exam)

Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda

Okay, pay attention, this one is a little different from the usual. Meet Xena, slender geek girl. I don't usually go for tats, but Xena's upper body is covered with the nerdiest tattoos I've seen anywhere. We're talking Klingon, here. I hired her to do some clerical work, but I managed to talk her into playing some games, too. It wasn't easy. She was extremely shy and reluctant.
So shy and reluctant, in fact, that I just had to include as much of her reaction as possible. This video has a whole lot more "behind-the-scenes" footage than mine usually do, starting with Xena giving an inventory of her tattoos but including a bunch of off-camera dialogue between the players and the crew. Hear my dorky attempts to flirt with Xena. (Note: I don't have a chance.)
Considering how incredibly competitive Zayda is, and how terrified of losing Xena was, this was easily the hardest-fought game of Noname I've ever seen. The girls were flinging the pucks as hard as they could to make their opponent miss and have to scramble after them. The winner of each round got to personally strip the loser of an article of the winner's choice, so the skin comes out pretty quick.
Also uniquely for this game, the forfeit was handicapped. The loser had to get on the table and open her legs so we could get a good look. That was enough to set Xena's heart fluttering, but Zayda's been around a bit more, and a relativley tame forfeit like that wouldn't mean anything to her, so if she lost, the forfeit would also involve dildos.
Xena's forfeit also had a weird oddity. See, she said she had this fantasy about getting smacked around by a tall chick who swore at her in Italian as she did it. (No, I am not making this up.) Zayda happens to be of Italian extraction, so she agreed that if Xena lost, she'd make it a little easier for her by, well, smacking her around and cursing in Italian. Yeah, for real.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda

Christi Ann - Selfie Stick

Cristi Ann got a Selfie Stick for her GoPro! She's eager to show off her new toy, and as always, her hot, banging Bod! Playing with herself UW for the camera makes her rather spunky. So she gets her man to do the camera work while she strokes and slarves on his hard cock.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps

File size: 283.3 MB

Download Christi Ann - Selfie Stick

Miss Ruby Grey - Sweet Venom

My spit is the sweet venom you didn't know you needed. Each time I drool onto this apple from the garden of Eden, you are to slurp it off eagerly and recite to me mantras of devotion. You seem to experience the effects right away. Dizziness and complete submission first. Then, another dose of my venom causes you to start seeing things. I begin to consume your mind. This is exactly where you need to be. Every part of you and your soul is entirely owned by me. There's no greater pleasure than that

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6928kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 947.3 MB

Download Miss Ruby Grey - Sweet Venom

Skinny 18 yo teen Atena fucking machine therapy

Cast: Atena
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Skinny

Have a look at 18 yo teen cutie Atena. Dirty elder gyno medic will check her small tits and vagina.
Watch the whole medical exam which includes: vitals checkup, BP monitor test, physical exam, tits exam, palpation,
sight test, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal douche, in the end the fucking machine therapy.

Duration: 33:39

Download Skinny 18 yo teen Atena fucking machine therapy

Miss Eve Short Cuts

Cast: Miss Eve (AKA Sahra, Tanja)
Genres: Etero, German, Mature, MILF, Latex, Leather, Pump, Pumping, Tits, Bizarre, Fetisch, Dildos, Vibratoren, Oral, Cum shots

Miss Eve Short Cuts is pure fetish. Miss Eve pumps her cunt in different ways, celebrates smoking cigars and crushing cakes with her friend Noa Navaro, as well as foot fetish with latex toe socks. Miss Eve pampers all her holes with AlexD, shaves her hairy cunt, plays with strawberries with her varnished feet and drives herself to the climax with butplug, ice cubes and giant dildos.

Duration: 1:33:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Eve Short Cuts