Unusual (exclusive Collection!)

Rachel Wears High Heeled Ankle Boots!

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Gorgeous Rachel Adams puts on a pair of killer black leather platform high heeled ankle boots! Rachel wears a tight mock turtlneck shirt and skintight jean leggings! Rachel shows off her sexy high heeled boots along with her amazing figure and shapely legs!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4017kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 88.0 MB

Download Rachel Wears High Heeled Ankle Boots!

Extreme Latina Pt. 53

Cast: Mila, Lois, Karla, Maria, Hannah, Valentynex, Trinity, Nicky, Sophie, Maggie
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Deepthroat, Dildo, , Gape, Fisting, Peeing, Prolapse, Speculum, Strangulation, Vegetable Insertion, Vomi

This gorgeous girl get her hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum!

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13950kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Extreme Latina Pt. 53

24 years girl gyno exam

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nicole Hill
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal , Brunette, Tampon

Nicole Hill, 24 years. Examination with mouth and breasts exam, , both holes inspection, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download 24 years girl gyno exam

Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda

Okay, pay attention, this one is a little different from the usual. Meet Xena, slender geek girl. I don't usually go for tats, but Xena's upper body is covered with the nerdiest tattoos I've seen anywhere. We're talking Klingon, here. I hired her to do some clerical work, but I managed to talk her into playing some games, too. It wasn't easy. She was extremely shy and reluctant.
So shy and reluctant, in fact, that I just had to include as much of her reaction as possible. This video has a whole lot more "behind-the-scenes" footage than mine usually do, starting with Xena giving an inventory of her tattoos but including a bunch of off-camera dialogue between the players and the crew. Hear my dorky attempts to flirt with Xena. (Note: I don't have a chance.)
Considering how incredibly competitive Zayda is, and how terrified of losing Xena was, this was easily the hardest-fought game of Noname I've ever seen. The girls were flinging the pucks as hard as they could to make their opponent miss and have to scramble after them. The winner of each round got to personally strip the loser of an article of the winner's choice, so the skin comes out pretty quick.
Also uniquely for this game, the forfeit was handicapped. The loser had to get on the table and open her legs so we could get a good look. That was enough to set Xena's heart fluttering, but Zayda's been around a bit more, and a relativley tame forfeit like that wouldn't mean anything to her, so if she lost, the forfeit would also involve dildos.
Xena's forfeit also had a weird oddity. See, she said she had this fantasy about getting smacked around by a tall chick who swore at her in Italian as she did it. (No, I am not making this up.) Zayda happens to be of Italian extraction, so she agreed that if Xena lost, she'd make it a little easier for her by, well, smacking her around and cursing in Italian. Yeah, for real.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda

Us And Them A Midget Love Story part 2

Cast: Ricco Puentes, Daniela Matarazzo, Hyago Ribeiro, Melissa Alves, Ze Camargo, Andre Pqh, Patinha Sexy
Genres: Fetish, Midgets, All Sex

Sure! He may be small but he sure can fuck!
Hey! It's no big deal!
I don't know if this is going to fit!
Little people need love too!
I have a sex doll bigger than you!
I may be small but I have a big cock in my mouth!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 969kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 852.4 MB

Download Us And Them A Midget Love Story part 2

Linda 19 years girl gyno exam

Cast: Linda
Genres: Medical Fetish, Piss, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Brunette, Tampon, Vaginal & Anal

Linda, 19 years old. Checkup with doppler, ultrasound, anal smear, , urine stream, anal exam, two speculums and dildo orgasm heartbeat!

Duration: 42:15

Download Linda 19 years girl gyno exam

Angel Princess 18 years girl gyno exam

Cast: Angel Princess
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal , Brunette

Angel, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts, pulse, pressure,
anal dilation, both holes detailed exam, perineum, two speculums, ECG heartbeat orgasm and anal ointment

Duration: 45:11

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Angel Princess 18 years girl gyno exam

Feet bring pleasure

Studio: Lava XXX

The star of this outdoor sex video is definitely hot enough to be worshipped and. Today she will get to feel what it's all about! Watch her obedient lover lick her shoes and nylon-clad feet clean with a faint hope to get rewarded with a footjob!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3793kbps

File size: 608.2 MB

Download Feet bring pleasure

24 years girl gyno exam

Cast: Naomi Bennet
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal , Brunette, Tampon

Naomi, 24 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and abdomen palpation, pulse,
measutement, anal inspection, vaginal & anal ultrasound, two speculums, perineum checkup and vibrator

Duration: 44:20

Download 24 years girl gyno exam

Claudia Mac (24 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Claudia Mac
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Blonde, Fucking Machine, Piss

Sporty Czech blonde Claudia Mac visits unlicensed ob-gyn clinic. She got a perfect lean sporty body, hot legs and smaller natural tits. Despite doctors license expired a long time ago, he is still active and his skills are very appreciated. Watch Claudia fleshy pussy under scrutiny on close-ups. In this ob-gyn exam you will see: checking vitals, physical exam, ears exam, bare feet exam, rectal thermometer, speculum exam, vaginal douche, fucking machine therapy

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Claudia Mac (24 years girls gyno exam)

Ola (28 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ola
Genres: Medical fetish,Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups

Czech gal Ola got slim body, nice legs, nice natural tits and a fleshy cunt. She is almost 30 yo, but looks hot.
This gyno check-up includes: vitals checkup, pussy spreading with doctor fingers, pussy finger check-up, speculum exam, cervix exam,
vaginal douche, dildo machine therapy. The girl also has to pee so the doctor can send her urine sample for lab screening.

Duration: 35:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ola (28 years girl gyno exam)

Big video with XO speculum

Genres: Unusual, Bizarre, Pussy play

Hot kinky jo, ball anal insertion and XO speculum, anal hole show.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 703.6 MB

Download Big video with XO speculum

Reform School For Teens - Natalia Gets Sent Back

Genres: , Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage

It's even more brutal and humiliating treatment for Natalia, after she gets sent back to the Reform School. The Schoolmaster ties her up and spanks, canes and paddles her - hard and at length. Then he slips a butt plug up her ass, and for added humiliatio

Duration: 57:51
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 447.3 MB

Download Reform School For Teens - Natalia Gets Sent Back

Mia hd

Genres: Unusual, Bizarre, Pussy play

Blonde girl extreme pussy play in clinic, fingering unusual orgasm action.

Duration: 30:17

File size: 897.0 MB

Download Mia hd

Hogtied Double and Chair

Genres: , Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage

Taylor, young and naive, finds her initiation into S/M accelerating dramatically when her devious friend Katie brings in the S/M Master that she works for. He hogties both girls together tightly, drenches them in oil - and slips a suppository up each girl

Duration: 50:16
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 381.4 MB

Download Hogtied Double and Chair

Nicole Kitt - Night out at the sex club (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Nicole Kitt
Genres: Unusual, Interracial

On a night out at the sex club, Nicole searches for the ladies room to powder her nose, only to find herself in one of those dingy backroom gloryholes she'd only read about in her favorite smutty novels. While at first, she is somewhat taken aback, she quickly becomes horny at the thought of fucking a mysterious dick and begins removing her clothing and playing with herself. Just as she's really getting into it, the cock she's been waiting for appears. She excitedly begins stroking and sucking, giving the mystery cock the blowjob of a lifetime. Nicole, not content at just tasting this extraordinary cock, backs up to the wall and bends over for a proper fucking. Overwhelmed with pleasure she cums repeatedly. Nicole is insatiable and sucks her juices off the throbbing dick before climbing on the furniture to get railed once more in missionary position. After cumming again and again she is determined to get the load she's earned. She kneels down and gives her all with both hands working a massive load from her new favorite dick. After she is certain she has squeezed out every last drop of cum, she remembers she still needs to find the ladies room and takes her leave, satisfied at her gloryhole experience.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Nicole Kitt - Night out at the sex club (2022)

Can you refuse a cup of coffee with milk?

Cast: Nadine
Genres: Pregnant, Mature, Hairy unusual, milk

How beautiful pregnant women are with their shapes and changes. Let's look at the example of Marie who in her kitchen decided to make coffee with milk to her ebar. Everything seems to be familiar, hey no. If we consider the fact that breast milk. And she squeezes him out of huge boobs.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 524.1 MB

Download Can you refuse a cup of coffee with milk?

Mature Gyno Exam Collection

This gyno check-up includes: vitals checkup, pussy spreading with doctor fingers, pussy finger check-up, speculum exam, cervix exam,
vaginal douche, dildo machine therapy. The girl also has to pee so the doctor can send her urine sample for lab screening.

Total size: 955.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Mature Gyno Exam Collection

Natalia Forrest Chastity Babes, 48 hour vaginal plug challenge

It's been almost a year since we saw our popular chastity babe Natalia Forrest! But she is still the second most featured girl (after Donna) on this website.
I have put her through some incredible Challenges, including a 5 day full chastity Deal! She tried almost every category on this site: a vaginal plug, full chastity challenge, shocks, and much more! She complains a lot and says she will never do it again, but she always returns. She just needs a lot of cash to pay for her expensive lifestyle, so once in a while I get an email from her to inform if there's another Challenge she can take.
As it happens, a lot of members (and myself) are curious if it is possible to wear a plug for a few days without any breaks. How will it affect a girl's mind? Will she be feeling it all the time? Will she get turned on? Can she sleep? What about going to the toilet? Is any of this really possible? So many questions and only one way to find out: I just had to lock Natalia Forrest in a plugged chastity belt for 48 hours and see what would happen.
I visited Natalia's house with my gear and told her to lock it onto herself. You have requested more on-screen locking, so here we go: Natalia has enough experience to lock herself in the tight chastity bra and the plugged chastity belt. It took some time, but she did it! She handed me the keys, as the reality of the situation set in. 'It feels so funny.', Natalia said in a hesitant voice, 'I need to take it off!'. No way, just try to get used to it! If you want your cash, you will have to do the full 48 hours without any breaks!!

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Total size: 301.0 MB in 1 files.

Download Natalia Forrest Chastity Babes, 48 hour vaginal plug challenge