Transangels.com- Sit On My Strap-on And Spin

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Transangels.com- Sit On My Strap-on And Spin

Description:
Ever-horny seductress Izzy Wilde is visiting her boyfriends family for the first time, and she is instantly smitten with his stepmom - busty bombshell Phoenix Marie While Izzys boyfriend is distracted playing a video game, stocking-clad Phoenix takes the opportunity to become better acquainted with the hot tgirl After donning a strap-on dildo, the dominant MILF fucks Izzys pretty face, and then once the blonde trans babe has finished deepthroating and gagging on the sex toy, Phoenix eats out her tight butthole and lubes it up before inviting Izzy to bounce on her lap Feeling adventurous, the raunchy pair enjoy a standing 69, and then Izzy sits on Phoenix for a tongue fucking while stimulating the curvy nymphs clit using a vibrator. Next, Izzy gets penetrated in lying doggystyle and missionary until she hops on top to ride Phoenixs sex toy in cowgirl and reverse, orgasming multiple times. Wanting to cum, big-boobed Phoenix gets on all fours and invites Izzy to eat her out from behind, and then the tattooed beauty slides her rock-hard shenis inside Phoenixs juicy hole until she creampies it
Model:
Phoenix Marie, Izzy Wilde, Tony Sting
Studio:
Transangels.com
Info:
File Name : sit-on-my-strap-on-and-spin_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1540.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:47
Video : AVC, 5 164 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download TezFiles VIDEO: