Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- KK Qing Vore tease Part 2 - MP4

Description:
** Part 2 - Full face goodness What a GODDESS ** Beautiful slow motion of the even more beautiful KK Qing and her extremely sexy lips and mouth This little one gets gobbled up but not before going on a tongue ride This tongue is incredible but these lips my god Just look at the shapes she can make, it will drive you insane - Audio Adios
Model:
Amateur soles giantess and footjobs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24106445.mp4
File Size : 143.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24106445.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- TUTOR GIGI FOOT DOMINATES BRAT LANA REALLY TEACHES HER A LESSON :: PART 1 (HD wmv)

Description:
LANA LANE is at home entertaining herself watching tv and texting on her cell phone still in her SCHOOL UNIFORM. There_s a knock at LANA_S door and her tutor GIGI lets herself in. GIGI walks in to find the book upside down on the floor and LANA being social instead of studious. GIGI tries to get LANA focused but all of her attempts are failing. GIGI is going to teach LANA a real lesson as she grabs the remote and cell phone and LANA down to the floor. GIGI has some ROPE she_s been carrying in her purse ready for this day to come. GIGI TIES poor LANA at her ANKLES, KNEES, and WRISTS still giving her mobility of her MOUTH and NOSE which GIGI is going to take advantage of. LANA STRUGGLES and GIGI removes one of her STINKY and SMELLY FLATS placing it right in LANA_S face, LANA to INHALE the STINK. LANA COUGHS and GAGS at the SMELL, she is totally grossed out but GIGI keeps going, doing the same thing with the other FLAT. LANA begs GIGI to stop but GIGI is not convinced LANA has learned her lesson yet. GIGI FUNKY SMELLING BARE SIZE 5 FEET are next for LANA GIGI makes LANA SMELL both one at a time and together, between the TOES and on the SOLES, just INHALING the RANK SMELL into her NOSTRILS. Watch as GIGI LYN, LANA_S tutor FOOT DOMINATES and her to SMELL her BARE FEET and DIRTY FLATS.
Model:
The Foot Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_12990622.mp4
File Size : 152.17 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_12990622.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- OFFICE FOOT DOMINATION:: FOOT SMELLING WORSHIP:: FULL CLIP (HD wmv)

Description:
ROXIE is at her desk when her personal assistant, BRITTENI walks in to see her. BRITTENI starts to tell ROXIE she is quitting but ROXIE isn_t having it. BRITTENI has been ROXIE_S personal assistant and SECRETARY for years and knows all her secrets. ROXIE gets up and SMOTHERS BRITTENI, she_s not going to let BRITTENI get away. BRITTENI awakens on top of ROXIE_S desk, tied up with her mouth taped. ROXIE is going to teach BRITTENI a lesson, she won_t be able to leave or try to quit ever again. ROXIE gets on the desk and removes a HIGH HEEL from her STINKY FOOT. ROXIE shoves the SHOE in BRITTENI_S nose and her to SMELL it. ROXIE is going to BRITTENI with her STINKY SHOES and SWEATY FEET making her INHALE the SCENT. ROXIE shoves her BARE SOLES in BRITTENI_S face, stinking her TOES over BRITTENI_S nose. BRITTENI SNIFFS as she STRUGGLES to break free. BRITTENI is just going to have to SMELL the FEET though, ROXI ehas more in store for her, and ther_s no getting away. BRITTENI is still tied up on ROXIE_S desk. BRITTENI isn_t going to be able to quit working for ROXIE as long as ROXIE has something to do with it. ROXIE has just BRITTENI to SMELL her STINKY HIGH HEELS and FEET. ROXIE is not done with the FOOT and DOMINATION with BRITTENI. ROXIE rips the tape off BRITTENI_S mouth and tells BRITTENI to WORSHIP her FEET. ROXIE wants her FEET pampered, LICKED, SUCKED, and WROSHIPED from HEEL to SOLE to TOES. BRITTENI does as ROXIE instructs hoping ROXIE will let her go. ROXIE just HUMILIATES her BLONDE SECRETARY instead, as BRITTENI WORSHIPS ROXIE_S BARE SOLES and SUCKS her TOES. What will happen to ROXIE_S sexy SECRETARY, BRITTENI BANK?
Model:
The Foot Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_11492095.mp4
File Size : 220.99 MB
Duration : 00:19:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_11492095.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- QVF CARMEN_S STINK BOOTS

Description:
Carmen and I kicked so man guys in the nuts today... It was absolutely crazy Now we are home and our feet hurt so damn much We gotta take these off ASAP and they smell so horrible... Come and smell our boots
Model:
TIERRADOLL
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22608845.mp4
File Size : 176.86 MB
Duration : 00:08:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_22608845.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Zoe Bloom - Obsessed Slutty 18 Year Old Step-Daughter Only Wants her Step-Dad 1080p

Description:
One time, ONE TIME I let things go too far with my step-daughter Zoe. Now, she will do anything to get me to fuck her again. She_s wearing the sluttiest clothes to go out with other men my age, talking about how she will be thinking about me while she fucks them, modeling her outfits for me. It_s too much, she is too hot and the tight little body is too irresistible&nbsp
Model:
Primal_s POV Family Lust
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23261471.mp4
File Size : 289.7 MB
Duration : 00:13:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23261471.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sydnee Capri_s Juicy Bedroom Blasts

Description:
Sydnee Capri is back with another FUNKY exclusive She was chilling in her bedroom one day, when yesterdays beans mustve kicked in Enjoy This seven barrage of booty blasts, as she begins pushing out wet farts in her tights. Then enjoy as she pulls them down, to push out bare ass farts on her side, then bent over in front the camera. Enjoy as she moves all around her bed and bedroom. She save the FUNKIEST ones for last, as she bends over in her panties and unleashes some SERIOUS Monster farts Another sexy fart session from the legend Sydnee Capri
Model:
LadIes Keeping It Funky 3 Point 0
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23364979.mp4
File Size : 227.82 MB
Duration : 00:07:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23364979.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Khloe Kapri - Best Left Unspoken MP4 Optimum

Description:
SCREEN SIZE 1280*720
For Khloe Kapri - Best Left Unspoken WMV HD CLICK HERE
&nbsp
Part One:

&nbspKhloe and Rion are on vacation with their parents. They got their own room, except there_s only one bed and a couch. Fighting over who will get the bed, they just end up napping in it together. Khloe starts to become a little frisky while Rion is resting. She insists they cuddle together, waking him up to spoon with him. But then, she sneaks her hand into his shorts, finding her step-brother_s dick is hard, she can_t resist.
&nbsp
Part Two:

A few weeks after their night on vacation together, Rion and Khloe are at the kitchen table eating breakfast when their step-father says he_s late for work and they_ll have to catch the bus. Not wanting to do that, Rion says he_s going to ask his friend to pick him up. Khloe changes the subject, pointing out that they haven_t been alone together since that night. As Rion begins to apologize about what happened thinking he did something wrong, Khloe slowly stands up and pulls her panties down from under her skirt. Rion then realizes she may have something else in mind than finding a ride to school.
Model:
Primal_s Taboo Family Relations
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_18741265.mp4
File Size : 429.05 MB
Duration : 00:39:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_18741265.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Lola - Under Lil Step Sister_s Soles - 3D VR 180 5K

Description:
WARNING: THIS IS A HI-RES 3D VR CLIP ONLY FOR VIEWING WITH a 3D HEADSET THIS VERSION WILL NOT PLAY ON PHONES. PLEASE BUY THE LOW RES VERSION FOR PHONE PLAY.Your step-parents are away for the weekend and usually you are put in charge of your bratty lilttle step sister Lola. However, this time she has turned the tables on you She put some shrinking powder into your morning coffee and you are now the size of a tiny bug at your cute step-sisters giant feet She towers over you and threatens to make you worship her thick meaty soles She giggles as she can see the disgust in your face as you do as she tells you. She loves feeling your tiny body bend under her giant sole as she presses down on you. Now you will do as she says in full 3D VR
Starring: Lola Leda
Clip Features: Giantess, 3D VR, Soles, Feet
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_24910945.mp4
File Size : 364.01 MB
Resolution : 4320x2160
Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO: