Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Ass licking instructions masturbation (1080p mp4)

Description:
This was originally a custom video but no names were used. Want your own? Visit for more information

I_m wearing a pink tank top, yoga pants and a pink lace trim thong, ready for the gym. I walk into the room and tell you (my boyfriend) that i_m heading to the gym. What do you mean I need to stay? Ugh you_re horny and I need to get you off? What about what I want, I planned to go to the gym. Normally I do everything you want, i_m so submissive to you, but i_ve been thinking recently, and I think it_s time you focus on my needs. There_s something i_ve always wanted to try and if you want to cum today, you_ll need to satisfy me first. I bend over and pull my pants down to mid thigh. I tell you to pull my panties to the side and take your cock out. No no no, you_re cock isn_t going in there, that_s what YOU want. This is about what I want, and I want you to lick my asshole. I spread my ass. You_re shocked but I stand firm, get licking or i_ll be heading out to the gym without giving you anything. I do some close up ass spreading and licking instructions, and pretty soon I start masturbating because i_m enjoying it so much. I pull my panties down and play with my pussy while you eat my ass. I shake and spank my ass occasionally, then I notice you_re getting into it. I_m glad you_re enjoying it, but don_t you dare cum before I do. After more licking and masturbating, I orgasm hard, shuddering and moaning with pleasure. I tell you that you can finish yourself off and cum on my asshole. I give you encouragement and eventually you cum all over asshole. I turn around, smile, and tell you that you should lick my ass more often.

Length of actual video not including creditstitles: 08:24

Email address is at the top of the page for custom videos and suggestions

You will also love:
Ass licking instructions, anal and JOI
Stepsister ass licking
Model:
Kaidence King - Kinky Klips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_16901326.mp4
File Size : 182.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_16901326.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- ANRABF7

Description:
Latch on, that_s what you do when you are in my presence. Understand though, that if you do latch on, you_re going to have mouthful after mouthful of sweet, creamy milk. Can you handle it?
Model:
Juggernips Milking Parlor
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16323900.mp4
File Size : 91.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_16323900.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Summer_s Bound and Cumming

Description:
Summer Hart is in a bondage predicament, all right Move in close to see this incredibly sexy girl completely at the mercy of a powerful toy that will turn her cunny inside and out. This curvy cute redhead with huge titties and big nipples is secured to a chair by black rope, with a black ball gag to bite down on as the Hitachi wand positioned at her lightly hairy ginger pussy sends one wave of bondage orgasm pleasure after another right into her helpless core
Dressed in a classic black garter belt, black nylon stockings that come to her mid-thighs, and beige pumps, Summers gams are secured by black rope to the chair, just as her wrists are. With every pleasurable jolt of the vibe, she kicks her knees up, just enough to emphasize how totally and inescapably restrained she is in the chair.
Her girlish cries and sighs mix with the pounding of her heels against the floor as she submits over and again to the buildup of orgasms in her beauteous box, and the thrumming of the wand almost sounds like a truck barreling down a highway as it throws Summer into an overdrive of orgasms with jiggling titties and clenching hands
Model:
Fetish Pros Bondage Fetish Videos
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21406541.mp4
File Size : 170.85 MB
Duration : 00:10:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_21406541.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Repeat Timer Education

Description:
I sat in for a longer session of being teased by an automatic timer that you can set for however many seconds or minutes on and then off. I_m alone and have no safeword and I have about seventy almost orgasms and at least three real ones and if you didn_t know I_m the kind of person who has waves of orgasms and I_m super embarrassed but I guess some weirdos out there enjoy watching embarrassed girls have a hundred orgasms while they can_t move so enjoy and I_ll be over here in the corner turning red, can_t wait to do it again.&nbsp
Model:
Kat Turner
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_20559683.mp4
File Size : 690.51 MB
Duration : 00:43:25

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/76f66103b15f3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Don_t Fight It (mobile)

Description:
Nikki Brookes is here to take down Emily Addison Over and over and over again The first time Nikki lunges at Emily with more than a threat, and intends to end Emilys life NOW Emily scampers around the room terrified, but doesnt get very far before Nikki strikes down again This time... Emily isnt going to get back up...Nikki has a different plan to end Emily this time... a nice strong bringing Emily to her knees. Emily cant do anything but moan as a defense and get weaker as things go. Nikki then just obliterates Emily with a neck snap Bye bye Emily Whats next? Nikki only has one move this time... a nice long dominating back breaker. Theres nothing to see but Emilys pink pussy, huge tits, and Nikki Emily to struggle all the way to another neck snapThis time Nikki has brought an army to fight for her... Nikki whistles and with no hesitation a head crab adheres itself to Emilys face Emily struggles, falls to her knees... and the head crabs hops off Emilys face right onto Emilys pussy Nikki taunts Emily while the pussy crab fucks Emily right to the end of her life Nikki slides the crab right out Emilys pussy and strokes her little pet... What more is in store? Face smothering, another neck snap, another stick in the neck, and of course... another head crab Dont fight it Emily
This 17.5 minute clip includes female fighting, aliensmonsters, SCI FI, , face smother, pussy smother, female domination, domination, knock out, cosplay, and nude. The 1080HD format can be found in Cali Logan_s&nbspPower and Peril&nbspStore under the FEMALE FIGHTING category.&nbsp
Model:
Cali Logans Little Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23574189.mp4
File Size : 357.63 MB
Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23574189.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Jasmine Grey - Slutty Bitch Reprogrammed Step-Daughter MP4 Optimum

Description:
SCREEN SIZE 1280*720
This Format is Optimal for File SizeQuality.
&nbsp

When Jasmine_s step dad creates a device that can alter someone_s attitude, he uses it on his disobeying, slutty step daughter to get her to do her chores.. and her step-mom_s chores. All he has to do is say the magic word
&nbsp
If you like this video, you may also enjoy:
Tiffany Watson - Remote Control
Elena Koshka - Bitch Prima Dona Remote Control
Alexis Monroe - Time Stop
Model:
Primal_s Mental Domination
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_19125537.mp4
File Size : 327.53 MB
Duration : 00:29:06

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_19125537.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Katie Cummings High School Reunion Nothing Fits (HD1080 WMV)

Description:
THIS CLIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU IN HD 1080 WMV FORMAT.Katie is getting ready for her high school reunion, but she has plumped up recently and doesn_t seem to have anything that fits. She inspects her chubby body and then tries to fit into clothes. She has to pull and pull and jump and stretch on the bed to get anything on. She tries on several outfits. The outfits show off her muffin top and some tops are not crop tops due to her weight gain. She finishes off with her old cheerleader outfit which leaves little to the imagination. Its totally too small, but she is still up for doing some cheers for you.
Model:
Fetish Cartel
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_13950285.mp4
File Size : 139.5 MB
Duration : 00:07:52

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_13950285.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Virtual Sex With Your Best Friends MILF - Lelu Love

Description:
In this custom video, you find me bent over the couch with my ass and pussy on full display since this slutty MILF doesn_t wear any panties... :) Your friend isn_t here right now so why don_t you just fuck me while we wait for him to get back?? :) It_s not hard to talk you into that as YOU virtually fuck me missionary then I climb on top to ride the cum out of you and into my wet pussy :)&nbsp
Model:
Lelu Love - Cum Inside, Let_s Play
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24809533.mp4
File Size : 266.18 MB
Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24809533.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Nyomi Hynotizes You with Her Black Ass - Nyomi Banxxx

Description:
Dr. Nyomi Banxxx is here to help you will all your problems. She sways her big ass back and forth... back and forth... while your eyes get heavier and your will to resist gets sapped. You will want to obey her every command... so she makes you lick her deliciously sweaty black asshole and kiss her dirty feet. Then she lowers her pussy on to your face while you jerk off for her VERY HOT CLIP
Model:
MeanBitches POV Slave Orders
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_3082444.mp4
File Size : 169.35 MB
Duration : 00:11:52

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_3082444.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Jayden Rae in Step-Mom Needs Anal - Scene Two: Revenge (HD)

Description:
Scene Two: Revenge of the wake up call

Still dressed in her outfit from this morning she goes into her step-son_s room to collect his laundry. She reaches under the bed to get a T-shirt and gets stuck. Her bracelet has gotten attached to the frame of his mattress. On all fours with her butt in the air she calls downstairs to her step-son playing video games to come help her. She tries to pull free wiggling her ass in the air and groaning. Eventually the step-son hears her and comes upstairs to find her in this predicament.

He smiles at having the cock tease right where he wants her. He starts with a few playful slaps to her butt telling her she is being punished for waking him up so early. She screams in surprise when he slowly pulls down the top of her pants revealing her cute panties. She tells him to stop when he rubs his cock against them. Pulling down the panties he lubes up his moms asshole and slides his cock inside her. Jayden protests that no one has fucked her in the ass before but the pleasure overrides her and she is fucked into a puddle of pleasure. He cums in his step-mom_s ass and pulls up her pants letting the cum stay inside her.
Model:
Bare Back Studios
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_10717401.mp4
File Size : 80.15 MB
Duration : 00:07:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_10717401.mp4