Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Fatal Decision - VR 360_

Description:
WARNING: This is a VR 360 Clip. Only purchase if you own a VR headset or have VR Software on your computerKeri and Lea enter the room and find you shrunken on the floor. They think you_re kinda cute and scoop you up to take a closer look at you.The giant Goddesses poke and tease you. They feel you shaking in their hands as they pass you over to each other. They open their mouths wide open as they threaten to eat you up.They still want to tease you though, they put you back on the floor and circle around you. They stalk you as they crawl up on you. Maybe they will put you in their giant boots. They remove their shoes and scoop you up and put you in, they play peek a boo with you in the boot. Maybe this can be your new home? They laugh at how cute you look in there. But suddenly a mean streak comes over them, they pull you out and threaten to eat you again. Keri then says maybe you_d enjoy it more being stomped under their feet? She tells you that you will get one final chance to make a decision on how you want to perish. She holds you over her gaping mouth as Lea hver her foot over the top of you. You look down and see Keri_s mouth and look up and see Lea_s sole. Which way will you choose to perish? Starring: Lea Hart, Keri Spectrum *GIANTESS* *VIRTUAL REALITY*
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15622298.mp4
File Size : 114.73 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:10:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15622298.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- CINDY REVS

Description:
CINDY JUMPS IN THE DODGE IN HER YELLOW THONG HEELS AND ON THIS RARE OCCASION SHE GETS OT TO START SO SHE PUTS ON A REVVING SHOW FOR US......SHOT FROM BOTH SIDES WITH PLENTY OF CLOSEUPS AS CINDY REVS ON THAT BIG FLOOR MOUNTED GAS PEDAL.........
Model:
The Mechanics View
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_15625600.mp4
File Size : 24.86 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:03:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_15625600.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Tasha Worshipped

Description:
Jade loves feet and she definitely has a thing for wrinkly soles. Tasha has gorgeous size 8,5 wrinkly soles and she definitely gets a little turned on. Jade devours them right from the beginning, but Tasha is at first a little hesitant to show how much she is enjoying it but soon exposes her tits and starts to rub herself. 1280X720 WMV VERSION
Model:
TA Worship
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_6972537.mp4
File Size : 126 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_6972537.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Last Seduction - VR 360 HD

Description:
You_ve been had The hot blonde that you spent all night seducing was actually a secret agent sent to take you out When you awaken you are met by the giantess as she walks into the room. She had spiked your drink when you went to the bathroom and now you_re at her mercy. She could just crush you right now, however you did have quite an effect on her, you were a lot cuter than she had thought and you got her all turned on. She has decided to have a little sexy time with your tiny body first before disposing of you under her bare foot. She gives you a sexy strip tease, she picks you up and you to worship her breasts, pussy and feet. You will get one last time to get off before you meet your end Starring: Sarah Vandella *GIANTESS* *VIRTUAL REALITY*
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15689032.mp4
File Size : 103.83 MB
Duration : 00:10:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15689032.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- ANRABF2

Description:
This one is epic. You like huge tits, this is it. You like huge letdowns, this is it. You like seeing a man suck on tits because he truly enjoys it, this is it. Trust me, you want to see this.
Model:
Juggernips Milking Parlor
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_16323690.mp4
File Size : 124.29 MB
Duration : 00:11:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_16323690.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sara_s Big White glASS Fart DivX

Description:
There_s resonance in between those butt cheeks. Sara farts on her ass cleaner as soon as he gets down there, then again later. And this was only the beginning of the session 640x480 wmv 5:03
Model:
Femme Fart Theatre
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_852723.mp4
File Size : 63.05 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:05:05

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_852723.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Paisley Pepper in "Moving Onto Bigger and Better Things" (Part 1-2) MP4 HD

Description:
Watch Part 2 in this two part taboo clip starring Paisley Pepper here
&nbsp
Step-Sis and I have been doing a lot of flirting the past few weeks. I noticed that she started wearing more revealing clothes than usual.. I think she just loves being a little tease. But the weird thing is that she still has a boyfriend Step-Sis always talks about how much she hates him and he can never fully satisfy her..&nbsp
I know she_s using me for her own kink. I guess messing around with your step-brother is one way to fill the void that her boyfriend doesn_t even know about. My step-sister and I haven_t exactly had sex yet.. But our hands have wandered to places that siblings shouldn_t touch.&nbsp
No one is home but us, and it would be super risky to fool around here. But this could be my only chance to finally fuck my step-sister I go outside and start to creep on her..&nbsp
&nbsp
This is so messed up, won_t Step-Mom and Step-Dad be home soon?
Step-Mom is at work and Step-Dad said he_s picking up food, he won_t be here for a while
You don_t know that, he could be back any minute
Come on step-sis, I know your boyfriend isn_t able to make you feel like I can
But it_s so wrong..
-She acts like she_s not into it, but I know my step-sister better than she knows herself. It won_t be long before she gives in and goes down on me-
I think you should put it in your mouth&nbsp
What? No you_re such a perv
You_re just as much a pervert as I am, come over here
After not a lot of convincing, my little step-sister finally wraps her pretty lips around my thick cock. I love watching her mouth suck me off, I can see her spit running down my dick. And every time she pulls my cock away, there are little strings of&nbspher saliva coming off her wet lips.
I don_t think your cock will fit inside of me step-bro
You_ll never know unless you try it
I_ve never had anyone as big as you, my boyfriends cock isn_t even half the size of yours
Don_t worry, I_ll try not to be too rough with you..
Watch my step-sister slide her pussy down onto me, I can feel my huge cock stretch her insides out. She starts out slow, trying to get used to me filling her up completely. But the best way to get used to a dick this big is to go all in
I bend her over the chair, and pound her pussy from behind right in our parents backyard Step-Sis might be petite, but her ass looks great up in the air in doggy. We thought we heard someone on the corner of the house, so we go over to the table where no one could catch us. I can_t even imagine what would happen if the neighbors saw us, or even worse, our own step-father
My step-sister begs for my cum, and after getting lost in how good her pussy felt, I just shot my load deep into her wet cunt I swear I didn_t mean for that to happen, but step-sis just feels so damn good She might be pissed that I came in her, but I_m sure this won_t be the last time we fuck.&nbsp
&nbsp
Model:
My Pervy Family
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_19293297.mp4
File Size : 671.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:47

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_19293297.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Just Ask HD MP4

Description:
You know I can see you hiding behind the curtains, right?.. No you_re not. You were watching me.. And jerking off. Oh really? Then why do you have a hard on? Stop it, sit down... I_ve been wanting to talk to you about this for a while now....
***Starring Hailey Little***
Model:
Family Therapy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_19433123.mp4
File Size : 354.48 MB
Duration : 00:31:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_19433123.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Suzy Cross Delicious Interracial Ass Worship - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 32 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Fetish Films presents this delicious ass licking movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video FileBlack Goddess Suzy Cross wants a hot ass licking treatment and starts asking little Melissa to smell her sweaty ass while she feels very powerful. The obedient slave does that putting her nose almost inside Domme Suzy Crosss asshole. Poor Melissa immediately starts to smell and to lick her sweated asshole and then things got really hot between the two hotties. Melissa smells and licks Mistress Suzy Crosss asshole very hard making the mighty Goddess very satisfied from the pleasure shes receiving from her obedient hot slave. GREAT LESBIAN ASS LICKING MOVIE WITH MANY SCENES OF: ASS SMELLING, ASS WORSHIP, LESBIAN DOMINATION AND BIG BUTTS&ltb&gtTHE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION&ltb&gt
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17573014.mp4
File Size : 838.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_17573014.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- VR360 FOOT SLAVE SHOE PUNISHMENT

Description:
You need VR software andor hardware to view this video. If you have any questions, send me an email or DM. Rise and shine my little footboy It_s a lovely day. The sun is out, there_s a gentle breeze. Now I_m sure you knew it was coming, but you_re in trouble. You_re been skipping out of your footboy duties You_re supposed to be serving your giantess master. In exchange for your chores, I let you live I should just crush you under my ass or swallow you but I_m giving you one more chance. After all, I_m a busy Princess giantess, and having help around the house is nice even if you_ve been slacking. All the chores you were doing for me, you_re now also doing for my boyfriend You won_t be upgraded to panty slave until you can prove yourself as a decent FOOT slave. FIND MORE GIANTESS CLIPS
Model:
Princess Ellie Idol
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15796842.mp4
File Size : 41.89 MB
Duration : 00:04:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15796842.mp4