Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Macy Shrinks Her Pervy Roomate Ft Macy Cartel - 4K

Description:
Oh what, did you think it was going unnoticed? The way you always stare at your roomate_s feet. The way your mouth practically hangs open when you see her scrunched wrinkles, or the way she points her toes. Macy has decided to give you the best view in the house of what you can_t seem to get your mind off of She snaps her fingers and you find yourself becoming a bit lightheaded. Next thing you know you_re the size of a mere bug and Macy is towering over you threatening you with those very soles you couldn_t keep your eyes off of Now she has a new job for you, to tend to them with your little legs and arms. If you don_t do a good job, it might be lights out for you. Splat
Model:
Vore Vixens
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_23270971.mp4
File Size : 715.25 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:10:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:2160p_15000000_23270971.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Alexis Grace Finds You - VR 360 HD 1080p

Description:
**No.2 CLIP ON OVERALL TOP 50 On Clips4sale**PLEASE NOTE: This is strictly a 360_ VR video It can ONLY be viewed using a VR Headset or the Theta 360 software on your computer. DO NOT BUY IT if you do not know what this means - otherwise enjoy a dawn of a new chapter in Brattyfootgirls.com history - our first official VR clip You_ve been shrunken in Alexis Grace_s apartment and unfortunatrly for you she has found you You gaze around your surrounding as her booming footsteps come closer and closer to you until she towers over your tiny body You look around frantically but there_s no where to go. Her boots Almost crush you into paste as she taunts you at your tiny size. Her booming voice echoes allaround you as she picks you up and teases you. She places you between her massive breasts, puts you in her mouth, takes off her boots and threatens to step on you with her huge size 10 soles. You finally end up in your new home - her boot Starring: Alexis Grace *GIANTESS* *VIRTUAL REALITY 360 Video*
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15517410.mp4
File Size : 87.14 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15517410.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Gym Rats Stay on the Floor VR 360

Description:
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLIP IS SHOT IN VIRTUAL REALITY. YOU MUST HAVE A VR HEADSET TO VIEW IT.*
Youve shrunken down to spy on hot gym chick Daisy Ducati, but shes spotted you and calls you out Stick around for her to show you just how tough she is and how tough youre not.
Model:
Fetishlands Beanstalk
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1440p_8000000_25556511.mp4
File Size : 191.91 MB
Resolution : 2880x1440
Duration : 00:10:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1440p_8000000_25556511.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step Mom_s New Rules - VR 360 HD

Description:
You_ve never liked your step mom, and she has known it for years having to deal with your petulance while your step-dad, a top CEO has always been away on business trips, she was left to deal with your ass. SHe has finally had it with you and has secretly shrunk you over night. She enters the room looking for you, her foot strps booming in your ears. her voice echoes as she is now 100 times your size She eventually spots you and laughs at your new size. You can only look up at your gigantic step mom as she towers over you She_s even taller wearing her heels which could easily crush you to paste at her whim. However she has other ideas for you, she doesn_t want to get rid of you, but she wants you to respect her. Seh has rules you must abide by if you wish to survive. Otherwise you_ll end up as a snack or a red stain on her bare sole. Do as your step mom says boy Starring: Vicky Vixxx CLip Features: Virtual Reality, Giantess, Step mom Taboo, Foot fetish, Vore, Inshoe, Humiliation.
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15666280.mp4
File Size : 91.47 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:11:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15666280.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Rubber Dress, Leather gloves Boots..

Description:
I love to wear My Rubber and Leather clothes..Clip starts out with Me putting on My gloves and showing off My outfit. Then I get My shine spray &amp shine up My dress, gloves and boots..I continue to dance around in My sexy black rubber and leather clothes.
BootsVinyl Fetish
Model:
GODDESS MINXIE
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1728275.mp4
File Size : 41.15 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:07:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_1728275.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Double Ass Squirting - FULL VERSION

Description:
Hot Mistress Lorena and Goddess Vanessa is at their job and when they arrived home Marcia is caught using their phone without permission.The nasty Dommes got real angry and decide to the little girl worship their smelly asses and then to increase the humiliation they will squirt a lot of milk inside Marcia_s mouth.The defenseless slave is to lick and smell their assholes for several minutes before lick them.Goddess Lorena and Mistress Vanessa put milk inside their asses and squirt it directly into Marcia_s face and mouth telling her to drink it all.One of the nastiest movies ever made in Brazil with some hot scenes of ass and pussy squirting with the marvelous Mistress Lorena and Goddess Vanessa
THE WHOLE FILM IN 640 X 480 HIGH RESOLUTION CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_2347141.mp4
File Size : 178.01 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:31:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_2347141.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- MILF 1540 - Taboo Tales, The Perfect Storm - HD

Description:
HIGH DEFINITION VERSION. Rachel and Stacie were sisters of very different temperament. Whereas Rachel was an extrovert cougar, Stacie was prim and inhibited. The one wore outfits that hugged her body and showed off her big breasts and long legs. The other was a bespectacled, conservative dresser. Although they were good friends at heart, they often clashed in their attitudes. The night before this story begins, they_d been to a club. There Rachel had danced and flirted and strutted her stuff in the presence of several young men. Stacie had seen it and disapproved greatly. Now, as they checked into a hotel with their nephew Max in tow, there was still some tension between them over what had happened. Things were made even worse when they found there was no electricity in their room. It turned out that the hotel was having a problem with the power-breaker, and that it could not be fixed until the next day. The place was in disarray, and the management had been to change some of the rooming arrangements. Thus, Rachel, Stacie and Max would have to share the same room, rather than occupy single ones - as they had originally intended. The two sparring sisters were none too pleased about being stuck so close together, but there wasn_t much they could do about it. Max did not mind himself. He had always liked his aunts, and actually found their arguments amusing. That was good for him, because Rachel and Stacie still had a lot of arguing to do. The subject remained Rachel_s behavior on the previous night. Stacie criticized it and lectured her step-sister, and Rachel answered her back defiantly. She even demonstrated on Max some of the grind-dancing she had done. Stacie thought it very impropriate for an aunt to do such a thing on her own nephew, but Rachel did not care. Max did not mind either. While Rachel was in the bathroom getting changed, he actually told his aunt Stacie that she should be a more open and fun-loving woman. He said she was hot and beautiful, and ought to make something of it. Curious, Stacie asked if he really thought it would be right for her to act like Rachel did. Here she gave an example by coming up to Max and pressing herself against him so that he could feel the swell of her big-breasted and voluptuous figure. In a small, subtle way, the relationship dynamics instantly changed between the pair. Meanwhile, Rachel came to the door to see what was going on. She was already stripped down to her underwear - confidently baring her own luscious body to the eyes of an admiring nephew and a disapproving step-sister. Later, back in the bathroom, she removed the last of her clothing and climbed naked into a foamy-watered tub for a long and sensual soak. When bedtime came, Rachel appeared before Max and Stacie wearing some sexy lingerie. It was her preferred napping attire, she explained. Stacie shook her head upon seeing it. Again she questioned her step-sister about whether it was right to dress in such a way in front of their nephew. But Stacie had actually donned some revealing lingerie of her own. She had expected Rachel to do so, and therefore wanted to play her at her own game to make a point. This was all fine with Max. Presently, after some fretting by Stacie, the trio agreed that they may as well all share the same bed since it was so big and comfortable. Max ended up being in the middle - happily snuggled between his two delicious aunts. Soon after, he got a wonderful surprise: The horny and shameless Rachel wanted to get it on with him Eagerly he welcomed her on top of him and entered into a long, open-mouthed kiss with her. But just as things were warming up, Stacie awoke and turned over to face Max. Rachel and her nephew had to perform the swiftest of cover-up moves not to be caught in the act. It proved successful, and Stacie did not suspect a thing. She did, however, wish to get intimate with Max herself. In a short time her character had undergone a surprising change. She no longer wanted to be thought of as a prude. She wanted to overcome her hang ups and compete with her step-sister to become Max_s favorite aunt. The young man happily welcomed such hands-on vying for his attention. Within moments he was embracing Stacie and kissing her hotly. Rachel heard this sensual action, along with some disrespectful comments about her from Stacie. Growing annoyed, she sat up to confront Max - while Stacie swiftly lay down and feigned being resting. In questioning her nephew, Rachel antagonized Stacie to the point that she could not hold off getting involved. Another argument ensued - this time about who was a better aunt to Max. Eventually the two rivals came to an amazing agreement to share their nephew From then on, Peace reigned between the pair. Upon the delighted Max they worked as a perfect cougar tag-team. Neither was Stacie at all shy any more. She wanted to learn every lover_s trick she could from Rachel. And so the fun began in earnest. First there was some hot, tongue-twining, make-up kissing between the sisters. Then they brought their nephew in for some three-way mouth action. After a while, Rachel lifted her breasts out of her bra to expose her nipples for Max to suck upon while she lay over him. Greedily the young man took them into her mouth and fondled the full flesh of her breasts as they dangling above her face. Stacie, who had just removed her panties, went on to replace her step-sister in due course. Straddling her nephew_s head, she have him her pussy to lick, and ended up moaning and gasping wildly from the expert working of his tongue. Then Rachel enjoyed the exact same position with him - and likewise thrilled at his long and sensual, pussy-pleasing performance. It was such an experience for the step-sister_s that they both begged him for more. This he managed to give them - simultaneously - by having them get down on their hands and knees, alongside each other, with their butts raised. He then treated their exposed pussies to an epic licking and finger-fucking from behind. It sent both women into peals of breathless, moaning ecstasy. Afterwards, the they gratefully repaid their nephew by joining to stroke his suck his cock. The less experienced Stacie learned well from Rachel_s example. Daintily they lapped their tongues all over his shaft and balls, and wantonly they worked their lips back and for along his length - feasting on it almost to the backs of their throats. Following that, Stacie positioned her pussy over her nephew_s face so that she could enjoy another bout of his expert cunnilingus. Her sounds of delight clearly indicated that he was doing it to perfection. At the same time, Rachel continued mouth-fucking his cock with a passion. Finally, the two sisters stroked him off until he rewarded them with a huge eruption of hot, white creamy cum that they gladly accepted on their faces and smeared into their lips with his cock-head. Never had they been so feverishly turned on before. In the wake of this forbidden fuck, the trio were all very happy and at ease with what had happened. Max had the enjoyed treat of a lifetime from his two sexy aunts. Stacie had discovered her wanton side and come to terms with it. Rachel no longer had a uptight step-sister giving her a hard time. The siblings now got along fine. The only thing wanting was rest. They hadn_t gotten a wink of it due to them fucking all the way through the night
Model:
Rachel Steele Taboo
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_8313027.mp4
File Size : 324.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:33:34

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_8313027.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Dia_s Extreme Nude Workout Full Clip FLV

Description:
Dia Zerva is a gorgeous hard-body who doesn_t let a late flight stop her from getting an intense, sweat soaked, and completely nude workout in her hotel room. See Dia do weights, cardio, plyometrics, and more. A hot, hot clip.
Model:
Extreme Nude Workouts
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_11485687.mp4
File Size : 421.67 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 01:12:44

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_11485687.mp4