Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
68 Photographs
June 30, 2014

I looked at the mirror and she looked back at me, I touched the mirror gently, the mirror touched me, Hello, my stunning reflection, tell me what you see! I see a true beauty, she said and smiled back, isn’t it great when you are admired like that?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
92 Photographs
July 2, 2014

Set the stage for another breathtaking performance by gorgeous blonde Polish bombshell Page! Her newly found love for nude theatrics truly shines in this beautifully laid out sexy set. Pure whites, deep sultry reds and a dark, dimly lit alcove set the mood and raise the heart beat. Camera! Lights! Action!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
93 Photographs
July 4, 2014

“I'm such a dirty, horny girl… My place in 5 minutes? I leave the front door unlocked and strip slowly down. I run the shower and step under the hot stream. It’s warmth turns me on even more. You better hurry….or I might just have to go at this alone..”

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
97 Photographs
July 6, 2014

Wild Mina is soaking wet and loving it! Part of the “Car wash” series, this set sees Mina and little yorkie Bella have a go at splashing water and foam over a big American muscle classic car. How much fun are they having! That’s how we do it at Tease-X!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
120 Photographs
July 8, 2014

What is more beautiful: A vase full of bloom or a nude woman? Well, what about having both? Maria loves the scent of her naked body just as much as the scent of a flower. “My man always smells me, says I give out a scent that makes him hard in seconds…”

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
70 Photographs
July 11, 2014

“I love books, Malaya shared, especially horny novels where a charming girl sweeps a beautiful bad boy of his feet, tames him and makes him believe in love again. Then they set off into the sunset hand in hand for a night of wild passion and live happily ever after…”

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29 Photographs
July 14, 2014

Spring is here and gorgeous young spirit Lola is out with and about catching the first rays! The sun is warm and that’s all Lola needs to get naked! She loves feeling the soft grass on her bare skin and enjoys the breeze that carries all the wonderful springtime aromas.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
70 Photographs
July 17, 2014

Part of the “Car wash” series, this fun-filled set sees blonde beauty Ivet get wetter than wet, splash water about and enjoy rubbing soap on a big, red classic hot-rod! Cum inside and pay a visit to our horny car wash! That’s how we do it at Tease-X.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22 Photographs
July 19, 2014

“I love this bustier, Ilana said, rummaging through my wardrobe, can I wear this?” “Oh, Yes, please, you can wear it if I can photograph it!” There is so much to be said about a fashion model sporting sexy underwear! I love the contrast and “clash” of Glamour meeting Fashion!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
197 Photographs
July 22, 2014

White speaks of purity and this set shows pixie Rosie in her purest self - a gentle, feminine, sensual, beautiful girl that is a pleasure to look at and an even bigger pleasure to photograph. I lifted my camera and she danced from a pose to pose with enchanting grace, pure delight!

Status
Not open for further replies.