Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/06/2021
Frankie Puts You In Your Place
Frankie Lain

8 min of video
Flogger Frankie means business as she struts forward to tease and treat you to clearly demonstrate and remind you that she is 'the mistress' here and you are her grovelling slave that needs to be firmly put in your place!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/06/2021
Annabelle Black Leotard Lashing
Annabelle

92 Photos
Annabelle in a black PVC leotard/bodysuit is in the mood to give someone a really good lashing, especially to any slave that does not follow her instructions to the letter as she entertains you with a striptease performance of the highest calibre - you have been warned!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/06/2021
Lauren Pink Latex BTS
Lauren Louise

7 min of video
Amazing behind-the-scenes video footage of shoot with Lauren Louise in a pink latex dress sans panties and with flogger whip in hand. Stay tuned for the release of the accompanying photoset coming soon.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
07/06/2021
Chloe Welsh - Latex Lesson
Chloe Welsh

109 Photos

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/06/2021
Alicia Fishnet Flogger - BTS
Alicia

6 min of video
Behind-the-scenes action from the photoset released on 27th May, 2021. Alicia stands before you in a cupped body bodice, skirt, fishnets sans panties with her favourite riding crop and is determined to get your full attention or mete out a flogging to those that disrespect her!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
09/06/2021
Minnie - Mean In Black
Minnie

8 min of video
Minnie dressed all in black looks very mean as she steps forward to mete out a flogging to any slave that ignores her instructions to worship at her feet and show total submissive appreciation for her striptease performance that is guaranteed to leave you gasping for breath!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10/06/2021
Lauren Cupless Goddess
Lauren Louise

108 Photos
Armed with her favourite riding crop and wearing cupless clothing that displays her magnificent boobs from the very start and throughout Lauren is about to demonstrate and clearly show you who is in charge and why you grovelling slaves need to pay attention to her at all times!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/06/2021
Annabelle Cupless Bra Beating - BTS
Annabelle

9 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage of shoot with Annabelle that provides an insight into what went into making the photoset that resulted that will be released in the not too distant future - so enjoy this little aperitif to the main event!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/06/2021
Louise Black PVC Dress
Louise

105 Photos
Louise in a skin-tight black PVC dress has brought her handcuffs with her and will use them if any of her grovelling slaves decide to disregard her instructions to worship at her feet - you have been warned!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/06/2021
Daisy A Corset Is Zipper Top BTS
Daisy A

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes 'fly on the wall' video footage from shoot with Daisy that resulted in the photoset previously released on 8th February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.