Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/11/2022
Samantha Leather & Buckles Designed For Domination
Samantha

120 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with mistress Samantha wearing a black leather outfit comprising; front buckle corset with back laces (sans bra), lace up briefs/thong with buckles, and high-heeled over-the-knee boots with buckles, in a strict tease to open leg nude that is not for the feint hearted!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/11/2022
Chloe Welsh Strap In For A Red Catsuit Surprise – BTS
Chloe Welsh

3 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS Video footage from shoot with mistress Chloe where you are going to get quite a surprise once this tease performance starts. Time for this goddess to show what she has in mind, so strap in, and yes, pun intended, as you will discover - who wants to be cuffed first?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/11/2022
Natalia Forrest Red PVC Catsuit
Natalia Forrest

104 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with mistress Natalia wearing a red pvc catsuit, black cupless bra, large black thong, white knee-high boots, and brandishing a bullwhip with handcuffs for added support/security to keep you 'losers' in check, whilst she performs a tease to open leg to provide glimpses of her beautiful pussy from different angles for your appreciation.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/11/2022
Serenity Leathers You Into Submission – VoP
Serenity

6 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with mistress Serenity wearing a black leather outfit comprising; bomber jacket, cupped corset bodice (sans bra), hand/short gloves, mini-skirt, thong/g-string, stockings & suspenders, high-heeled over-the-knee platform boots, and wielding a leather flogger whip in a truly mesmerising tease to naughty open leg nude guaranteed to get your full attention!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/11/2022
Roxy Mendez Strict Head Mistress Sees Red
Roxy Mendez

117 Photos
Head Mistress Roxy steps forward in a red outfit determined to get your full attention from the getgo. She is about to provide a lesson to all in how to behave in her presence, so you would be very wise to bow your heads at her feet and enjoy the 'tease' rewards she has in mind for your submissive worship or alternatively, suffer the consequences - you have been warned!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27/11/2022
Miss V Punk Vibe To Take You On A Ride – BTS
Miss V

9 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS Video from shoot with Miss V wearing a 'punk' style outfit/ensemble comprising; studded choker, sheer/mesh vest top with black bra underneath, leopard print zipper skirt, briefs with front zipper and sheer back panel, high-heeled over-the-knee boots, with handcuffs at the ready for those that step out of line, in a sublime tease to implied nude - well almost, maybe next time if you are good!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/11/2022
Irish Essie Black PVC Dress Down Hits The Spot
Irish Essie

105 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with mistress Irish Essie wearing a black pvc dress (sans bra), black thong, black stockings & suspenders/Belt, and black high-heeled platform shoes, in a powerful tease to open leg whilst brandishing her trusty bullwhip!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29/11/2022
Samantha Leather & Buckles Designed For Domination – VoP
Samantha

7 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with mistress Samantha wearing a black leather outfit comprising; front buckle corset with back laces (sans bra), lace up briefs/thong with buckles, and high-heeled over-the-knee boots with buckles, in a strict tease to open leg nude that is not for the feint hearted!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30/11/2022
Lauren Louise Leopard Print Catsuit - Game on!
Lauren Louise

119 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Lauren wearing her favourite 'Big Cat Leopard Print' catsuit, black pvc bra & thong/g-string, and stiletto heeled knee-high boots, in a tease to nude whilst brandishing her bull whip, as she goes 'on the hunt' for losers & slaves that are not prepared to show their appreciation - it's 'game' on!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/12/2022
Serenity Mesh Body Suit Is Sheer Delight – BTS
Serenity

8 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS video footage from shoot with Mistress Serenity demonstrating how to get your immediate and full attention as she steps forward in a mesh lace up halter neck bodysuit that provides a 'breastacular' view that is a sheer delight and joy to all. Judging by her facial expressions throughout she is thoroughly enjoying the power she has over you to get you do anything she wants - so make sure you respond accordingly to show your appreciation and respect for this goddess or suffer the consequences!

Status
Not open for further replies.