Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/03/2022
Ivy Red Leather Well Prepared & Determined
Ivy Rain

105 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with mistress Ivy wearing a red leather corset & skirt, red high-heeled knee boots, and a determination to make you suffer if you step out of line, has come well prepared with a variety of means at her disposal to demonstrate she means business - and for those that are disrespectful or do not show their appreciation, well clearly there will be consequences!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/03/2022
Jay Black Pvc Zipper Top With Buckle - VoP
Jay Gray

5 min of video
VoP video from shoot with voluptuous Mistress Jay Gray that resulted in photoset previously released on 3rd January 2022 - make sure you go back and check it out as well to complete your experience!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
05/03/2022
Amy & Siobhan Sheer Body Suits Power - VR
Amy Green , Siobhan Graves

7 min of video
Mistress Amy & Siobhan team up to make sure all you grovelling, snivelling slaves know your place, at their feet, with heads bowed - and you WILL submit and show your appreciation!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
07/03/2022
Louisa Lu Tangerine And Brown To Put You Down
Louisa Lu

119 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Louisa Lu wearing a bright tangerine/orange coloured bomber style jacket, brown hook & eye corset (sans bra), brown skirt, lacey briefs, dark tan stockings & suspenders, and brown high-heeled over-the-knee boots, is an exhilarating tease where this mistress intends to put you down, where you belong, at her feet, in total awe and wonder as you jerk off for her!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
31/01/2022
Monika Black PVC Dress Treat
Monika Lara Smith

104 Photos
Mistress 'marvellous' Monika is in fine form today as she steps forward wearing a black PVC dress with riding crop in hand and is perfectly happy to put naughty boys in their place should they step out of line!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/02/2022
Mean Boss Chelsea In Pvc Dress - BTS
Chelsea Chamberlain

7 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage of 'Mean Boss' Chelsea from shoot that resulted in photoset previously released on 2nd September 2021 ... AND ... sumptuous VoP video released on 22nd October 2021 - your experience of this mistress in this outfit is now complete!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/02/2022
Rosa Black PVC Outfit Sans Panties - VID
Rosa

9 min of video
Mistress Rosa wearing a black pvc halter neck back zipper bra and matching/complimentary skirt, steps forward sans panties with bull whip in hand to taunt and tease in equal measure with a strip tease performance that is guaranteed to leave your jaw on the floor and gasping for air!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/02/2022
Sophie B and Lauren Louise Black Pvc Tease Duo
Lauren Louise , Sophie B

100 Photos
Not one but TWO vivacious and voluptuous mistresses in the shape of Lauren Louise and Sophie B coming together to make sure all slaves know exactly what is required of them as they tease and taunt to show off their power and glorious natural assets.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/02/2022
Cassie B Handcuffs & Black Zipper Body Suit - VoP
Cassie B

5 min of video
Cassie B looks amazing in this VoP video of shoot that resulted in photoset previously released on 30th September 2021 - make sure you also check it out to complete your experience of this mistress in (and out of) this outfit!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
05/02/2022
Honour May Feline Wild Side Safari - VR
Honour May

8 min of video
Mistress Honour is feeling very feline and in homage to one of her favourite 'big cats' has put on a leopard print skirt and high heeled boots so you can see she is 'purrrfect' in every department as you are about to discover - so sit back and listen very carefully as she takes you on safari to the 'wild' side and beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.