Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd October 2017 / Length of video: 7:30
Helen White
Helen has just got back from infiltrating the all boys school St Hugh’s and has gone straight to Matron’s room to report how she got on. While she waits she plays around with the boys uniform a little, she always feels strange when she has to dress as a boy. She slips off the shiny black brogue shoes and the black ankle socks, making her feel much better, and the trousers soon follow. She plays around with the boys briefs before slipping off the cap and letting her long hair down and running her hands through it. She unbuttons her blazer and starts to slip off the rest of the uniform, undoing the tie and unbuttoning the shirt, revealing she is not wearing a bra underneath! Soon she is in nothing but the briefs, but she does not plan on them staying on long, she wants to be completely naked so she can feel all woman once again!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th October 2017 / Length of video: 10:42
Amy Rose
Amy is alone in class; she is wearing her usual sexy uniform complete with her pretty black leather gloves! While she reads she runs her glove covered hands over her uniform and breathes in their sexy scent as they reach her face. Wearing gloves makes her feel very sensual and as she gets up and walks to the front of the class she starts to slip off her uniform, running her gloved hands all over her body as he does. Soon she is in just her sexy lingerie and rolling around on the teacher’s desk, and as he caresses her body with her gloves she is clearly enjoying the feeling of the soft leather against her smooth skin. However Amy does not stop there and she slips off her lingerie & socks leaving her in nothing but the naughty leather gloves which are making their way over every curve of her perfect naked body!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th October 2017 / Length of video: 9:23
Matron Kay, Pixiee Little
Pixiee has skipped her lesson and come to Headmistress’s office, she thought she could have a secret smoke without having to go outside. However just as she has lit up there is a knock at the door and in strides Matron! Pixiee hides the cigarette behind her back but Matron knows instantly what she is up to. Matron tells Pixiee off for smoking, and for smoking in Headmistress office, how dare she be so disrespectful! However Matron has a plan and tells Pixiee she will make sure she puts her off smoking for life, he will make her smoke the rest of her packet, even if it makes her sick! Pixiee pleads with Matron but she cares not and orders her to smoke hard, inhaling deep! As Pixiee smokes Matron tells her to undress, her uniform will smell so bad, however Matron soon realises she must strip too as she has no desire to smell of smoke either!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th October 2017 / Length of video: 9:46
Lauren Marsh
Lauren has gone to Matrons room after her netball lesson as she thinks she may have injured herself. As she waits she has a look through Matron’s drawers, she finds two stethoscopes and reflex hammer! Lauren cannot resist having a little play around and she takes the reflex hammer and taps her knee, laughing as it reacts, kicking out. She then plays around with the stethoscopes, listening to her chest, but she cannot hear very well through her gym kit so she starts to slip items off, stopping occasionally to listen with one of the stethoscopes. Now in just her lingerie she pulls down her sports bra showing her naughty cleavage as she threads the end of the stethoscope through to place on her chest. However her lingerie is the way too so she slips it off leaving her completely naked and able to play with the stethoscope properly!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st November 2017 / Length of video: 7:40
Dolly Kray
Dolly is alone in class, she is meant to be studying but she has other ideas. As she gets up from her desk to have a wonder around and she finds some of the Head Girl’s pantyhose left hanging over a chair. Dolly slides her hand inside feeling how soft & stretchy they are and she likes how they feel. So she slips off her socks & panties from underneath her skirt and carefully slips the tights over her toe, up her legs and over her bare ass. Dolly moves around in the tights, enjoying the feeling of them wrapped around her legs and smooth against her skin, and as she enjoys the nylons she starts to strip off the rest of her uniform. Soon she is completely naked apart from the pantyhose and as she runs her hands over her nylon legs and slides her hands inside the tights, stretching them, you can see how just how much she loves the tights!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd November 2017 / Length of video: 8:58
Hannah Shaw, Lola Rae
Hannah & Lola have been sent to Headmistress’s office. While they wait they argue over whose fault it is that they have ended up here again. However as Lola sits up on the desk she starts playing with her pretty high heels and Hannah cannot help but notice. They both discuss their heels, whose are sexiest, whose are highest and they also discuss how high heels always look better the less clothing you are wearing. As a result they both start to slip off their uniforms. As they slowly strip they play with their heels, dangling as they cross & uncross their long legs. Soon they are both naked and as Lola insists on trying on Hannah’s heels she knows she can make they look even sexier as she slips them on over her nylon foot, showing them off with her long stocking covered legs!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th November 2017 / Length of video: 8:53
Amy Rose, Helen White
Amy & Helen are both skipping their sports class and have gone to Matron’s room pretending to be hurt. As they wait they are soon bored and it is not long before they are rummaging through Matron’s desk drawers. Inside they find stethoscopes, a reflex hammer and an otoscope. As they take turns listening to their own and each other’s heart beat they start to slip off their sexy little netball kits. While stripping they also have great fun using the reflex hammer, hitting each other’s knees trying to find the correct spot to make their legs react. Soon they are in just their underwear and as they look in each other’s ears, claiming neither has a brain; they slip their underwear off too. Now completely naked they play around with the stethoscope some more, and it is definitely easier to find a heartbeat while they are completely naked!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th November 2017 / Length of video: 10:02
Lacey Chase, Lauren Marsh
Lacey & Lauren are alone in class and they are meant to be getting on with their work. However when Lacey gets up to stretch her legs both girls notice each other’s sexy heels and begin to admire them! They both strut around the front of the class showing off their long legs in their heels and feeling sexy they start to slip off their uniforms. As they lose more and more clothing they play with their heels, dangling them a little and caressing each other’s pretty shoes. Soon they are both in their lingerie and as they discuss how sexy they feel in just high heels they slip off their sexy underwear too! Finally, now completely naked apart from Lacey’s stockings & suspender belt, they swap their heels and as they stand at the front of the class you can appreciate just how sexy they look in perfect high heels!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
9th November 2017 / Length of video: 8:21
Matron Kay
Matron has come to see Headmistress, but when she arrives in her office Headmistress is not there, but some naughty student has filled her desk with balloons! Matron knows how much Headmistress hates balloons so she sets about popping them so she can get rid of the evidence. However as she handles the balloons she begins to enjoy the feeling as she squeezes them and she starts to slip off her clothing, running the inflated balloons over the exposed parts of her body as she does. The more she presses the balloons against her the more clothing she slips off, wanting to feel the balloons against all of her. Every so often she remembers she is meant to be getting rid of the balloons and pops a few with her heel or pen, but ultimately she cannot stop herself from getting completely naked and rubbing the balloons all over her perfect body!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11th November 2017 / Length of video: 7:40
Becky Perry, Roxy Mendez
Becky & Roxy are both skipping their PE lesson and have gone to Matron room so they can claim to be ill if they get caught. They are both still wearing their sexy little gym kits with thick navy sports socks. As they chat Becky can smell something bad, at first she is not sure what it is but when Roxy moves her hockey boots nearer she realises it is her feet! As Roxy slips off her boots she cannot resist tormenting Becky, and she rubs her sweaty stinky socked feet on her clothes. Becky is outraged and slips off her gym kit claiming it smells like Roxy’s feet. Roxy thinks it is all very funny and she follows Becky around putting her socked and bare feet all over her body meaning Becky has to get more and more naked. Soon both the girls are completely nude and poor Becky is pinned to the floor as Roxy pushes her feet in front of her face!

Status
Not open for further replies.