Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15th November 2022 / Length of video: 17:28
Dolli Silver, Headmistress Mackenzie
Headmistress has called Dolli to her office, she wants her to help her on a mission of seduction to win finances for the school. Headmistress has asked Dolli to wear tight fitting trousers and sexy high heels. She explains to Dolli how they will both go to visit the man in question knowing he has a huge things for high heels, especially when they are dangled. First Miss needs to check out Dolli’s dangling skills and at first they are not great, so Miss gives Dolli some very important tips showing how to let them swing leisurely from her toes as they sway backwards and forwards. She also explains how during the meeting should they need to seduce further they might have to loosen clothing while still dangling, so Dolli starts to slip off her uniform while still playing with her heels and soon she is completely naked with Miss in just her lingerie and blouse.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17th November 2022 / Length of video: 14:00
Amelia Llewellyn
Amelia has been left alone in class, she is wearing her very smart but naughty uniform with stockings and gorgeous leather gloves. While trying to read she is distracted by her leather gloves, they feel so soft against her face and she cannot resist running her leather covered hands over more of her body. The only problem is she cannot feel them properly through her uniform so while teacher is away she starts to slip it all off, feeling her soft gloves against her increasingly bare skin. When she is in just her lingerie she can really feal the leather and it is making her feel so naughty. She slips off her bra and now she can feel the leather gloves against her hard nipples, but that is still not enough. So she slips off her panties and her stockings to be able to feel the gloves against every inch of her completely naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th November 2022 / Length of video: 15:04
Lily Roberts
Lily has just got back from infiltrating rival school St William’s and is waiting for her friends in the school gym. She is still wearing the grey and red St William’s uniform with grey opaque pantyhose and high heels. While she waits she runs her fingertips over the nylons, gently pulling at them and letting them ping back into place. They feel very smooth and naughty and Lily starts to slip off her uniform so she can enjoy the nylons some more. While she slips off each item she takes her time to caress the pantyhose, they are so smooth and feel great against her sexy legs and she enjoys their stretchiness as she plays with them. When she is in just her lingerie she slips off her bra, heels, nylons and panties before sliding her arms into the pantyhose so she can rub them all over her naked body enjoying them to the full.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st November 2022 / Length of video: 9:12
Miss Cooper
Miss Cooper has come to the library to look for some books. While she searches she has a look in one of the bookcase drawers just in case there are any hidden books, and inside she finds a pair of Headmistress’s white satin gloves. She is curious and takes them and runs them over her arms feeling their smoothness before slipping them on over her hands. Now she is wearing the gloves she wants to feel the softness all over and she starts to slip off her clothing, starting with her trousers so she could feel the satin against her stockings. Miss clearly loves the feeling of the gloves and when she is left in just her lingerie she can feel the satin almost everywhere, but she wants to feel it even more. So she slips off her bra so she can feel the satin gloves on her breasts before sliding down her panties to feel them over her bare ass.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd November 2022 / Length of video: 11:52
Morgan May
Morgan has just got back from pretending to play for rival school St Victoria’s in a netball tournament. She has come straight to the medical room because she was concerned about her heart racing and how it was not slowing down. As she waits in the medical room, still wearing the St Victoria’s netball kit, her heart is still racing so she glances around for a stethoscope. When she finds one she puts the ear pieces in her ears and tries to listen to her heart. She cannot hear it very well through her netball kit so she starts to slip it off so she can use the stethoscope properly on her bare chest. She tries to listen again when she is in just her bra but it is not clear enough. So she slips off her lingerie and sits back to relax. She can now hear her heartbeat clearly and as she moves the chest piece around her heartbeat sounds fine.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th November 2022 / Length of video: 10:41
Essie Gilligan, Ivy Rain
Essie and Ivy have just finished their gym class and have come to the changing rooms to shower and change. They are both wearing their very skimpy gym kits with white ankle socks and plimsolls, but most noticeably their differing gym knickers. Essie’s gym panties are very skimpy and Ivy cannot resist pulling them up high into Essie’s ass making her shout out. The two of them then proceed to wedgy each other, front and back, while laughing as their panties disappear into their asses and pussies. While they wedgy each other and themselves they slip off their gym kits and soon discover they are both wearing thongs underneath. Now they have thongs to play with they realise they can get them even further into their asses and pussies and they brutally wedgy each other as they lose the rest of their gym kits.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th November 2022 / Length of video: 11:38
Miss Lee, Pixiee Little
Pixiee has found you sneaking around the corridors of the St Mackenzie’s dormitories and has dragged you to see Headmistress. However when she arrives at the office she finds Miss Lee who is also waiting to see Headmistress. Pixiee is wearing the official St Mackenzie’s uniform after running an errand and Miss Lee is wearing a very tight outfit showing her ample cleavage. Pixiee and Miss decide they want to have some fun with you before you are punished by Headmistress, and they order you to drop your trousers and get out your cock. They both want you to stroke it for them and blow your load exactly on their command. They tease you as they start to strip while telling you how to stroke. They know you are on the edge and when they are both completely naked they show their pussies as they start to count you down…

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th November 2022 / Length of video: 12:20
Lola Rae, Miss Tolman
Lola is meant to be going on an errand for Headmistress and is dressed in the official St Mackenzie’s uniform. However Lola has decided she wants to know more information and is looking through Headmistress’s desk drawers when she hears footsteps. She panics and ducks down behind the desk when Miss Tolman comes in, and Lola stays quiet knowing she would be in lots of trouble if Miss saw her. While Miss waits she starts to play with her very fit body, showing her toned tummy and strong arms while Lola cannot help but watch. As Miss plays with her body she starts to strip and Lola is finding it all very erotic as she peeps on her strict teacher. So erotic she too starts to slip off her uniform while still staying hidden. When they are both naked Lola takes Miss’s panties and sniffs them as she sits with her legs spread.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st December 2022 / Length of video: 14:24
Lily Roberts
Lily has just got back from pretending to play for rival school St William’s hockey team. She has come straight to Headmistress’s office to report back, however when she arrives the office is empty and Headmistress’s satin blouse and skirt are sprawled across the desk. Lily cannot resist picking up the satin items. She runs the clothing over her legs, it feels amazing, so good that she wants to feel it against more of her skin. She starts to slip off the hockey kit while enjoying the satin. When she is in just her underwear she can really enjoy the feeling of the satin but it’s not enough and she takes off her bra so she can feel it against her pert nipples before slipping on the blouse. She rubs it against her as she slides down her panties and slips on the skirt. Now she can enjoy wearing the satin as she sits with her legs spread and the blouse undone.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd December 2022 / Length of video: 9:59
Miss Lee
Miss Lee is preparing for her next class, however as she goes to write on the blackboard she notices one of the other teachers has left a bamboo cane on the board. She picks it up to move it out of her way, but rather that put it down she cannot resist having a little play. She swishes it through the air which makes a great sound and it makes her feel very naughty. She runs the cane all over her body while she slowly starts to slip off her tight outfit, spanking it against her big round ass as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she can feel the stiff cane against more of her body which excites her further and she slips off her bra, panties and heels before feeling the cane against her nylon soles. Finally she slips off her stockings leaving her completely naked, and it appears she has forgotten all about her class as she rubs the cane against her pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.