Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28th September 2022 / Number of pictures: 105
Morgan May, Pixiee Little
Morgan and Pixiee have both been called to see Headmistress and are waiting outside her office. While they wait they gossip, wondering why they have been called, and dangle their heels from their nylon toes. At first they don’t notice you peeping on them but when spotted there is no escape. It is obvious that you are perving on their high heel dangling which they find very amusing and decide to spice things up for you. They start to slip off their uniforms making sure they keep dangling their heels while in all kinds of positions. When they are in just their lingerie they look so sexy as they swing their heels and they know exactly how to wind you up even more, and they slip of their bra, pantyhose and panties. Now in just their heels they sit with their legs spread showing their pussies as they dangle both of their heels at the same time.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th September 2022 / Length of video: 14:46
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is wearing her naughty Emo uniform with fishnet tights. While she waits she notices Headmistress’s leather strap on the desk and picks it up for a closer look. She slaps it against her hand and it feels good, the sound it makes and the slight tingling feeling it leaves behind. She starts to slip off her uniform, she wants to feel it against more of her bare skin. When in just her lingerie She slaps the strap against her ass which feels naughty and she slips off her bra so she can feel it against her breasts. With her breasts now tingling she slips off her fishnets and her panties and runs the strap all over her body. She cannot resist the urge and she slaps it gently against her pussy, it feels amazing. She enjoys it so much she slaps her pussy over and over, speeding up until she cums hard there on the desk.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30th September 2022 / Number of pictures: 155
Sunflower Hill
Sunflower is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is wearing her naughty Emo uniform with fishnet tights. While she waits she notices Headmistress’s leather strap on the desk and picks it up for a closer look. She slaps it against her hand and it feels good, the sound it makes and the slight tingling feeling it leaves behind. She starts to slip off her uniform, she wants to feel it against more of her bare skin. When in just her lingerie She slaps the strap against her ass which feels naughty and she slips off her bra so she can feel it against her breasts. With her breasts now tingling she slips off her fishnets and her panties and runs the strap all over her body. She cannot resist the urge and she slaps it gently against her pussy, it feels amazing. She enjoys it so much she slaps her pussy over and over, speeding up until she cums hard there on the desk.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st October 2022 / Length of video: 15:24
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Paul’s. She has come straight to Headmistress’s office to report back and is still wearing the St Paul’s uniform. When she arrives Headmistress is not waiting for her and instead she finds her sexy satin outfit discarded all over the desk. Pixiee is curious and picks up the satin skirt and blouse, it feels so soft and she holds it up against her before running it over her face, neck and legs. She likes how it feels and she wants to feel it against more of her so she starts to slip off the rival uniform playing with the satin as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she can really enjoy the satin but as she slips off her bra and her panties it gets even more intense and now completely naked she slips on the satin blouse and skirt and starts to rub her pussy until she cums hard.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
2nd October 2022 / Number of pictures: 125
Pixiee Little
Pixiee has just got back from infiltrating rival school St Paul’s. She has come straight to Headmistress’s office to report back and is still wearing the St Paul’s uniform. When she arrives Headmistress is not waiting for her and instead she finds her sexy satin outfit discarded all over the desk. Pixiee is curious and picks up the satin skirt and blouse, it feels so soft and she holds it up against her before running it over her face, neck and legs. She likes how it feels and she wants to feel it against more of her so she starts to slip off the rival uniform playing with the satin as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she can really enjoy the satin but as she slips off her bra and her panties it gets even more intense and now completely naked she slips on the satin blouse and skirt and starts to rub her pussy until she cums hard.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd October 2022 / Length of video: 11:36
Bex White
Bex is in a detention, she was caught in her last lesson brushing her hair rather than doing her work and the teacher was not impressed. Now left alone in her detention she wants to finish what she started and she gets her brush out of her desk and brushes her sexy long blonde hair some more. As she brushes and plays with her hair she is feeling sexier and sexier and she cannot resist starting to slip off her uniform, showing of her golden locks as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she can feel her soft hair against her body and down her back which just makes her feel more wonderful and she slips off her bra so she can feel it slip and slide over her bare breasts and her pert nipples. She then slides down her panties, leaving her in just her stockings and heels, and flicks her hair around knowing just how gorgeous she looks.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
4th October 2022 / Number of pictures: 115
Bex White
Bex is in a detention, she was caught in her last lesson brushing her hair rather than doing her work and the teacher was not impressed. Now left alone in her detention she wants to finish what she started and she gets her brush out of her desk and brushes her sexy long blonde hair some more. As she brushes and plays with her hair she is feeling sexier and sexier and she cannot resist starting to slip off her uniform, showing of her golden locks as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she can feel her soft hair against her body and down her back which just makes her feel more wonderful and she slips off her bra so she can feel it slip and slide over her bare breasts and her pert nipples. She then slides down her panties, leaving her in just her stockings and heels, and flicks her hair around knowing just how gorgeous she looks.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th October 2022 / Length of video: 13:59
Lucy Brayford, Miss Leah
Lucy has just finished her dance rehearsal when she is joined by her favourite teacher, Miss Leah, who has come to see how she got on. Lucy is still wearing her shiny dance leotard which is very tight around her ass, and soon they both notice you and that your eyes are firmly fixated on its roundness. They decide to have some fun with you and make you worship both of their amazing asses. They call you in closer to breathe in their bottoms, making you note how Lucy’s bum is somewhat sweatier, before they slowly start to strip. While they strip they keep calling you back to smell and worship their asses, even when they are in just their panties and thong. When they are both naked you are called back again to bury your face in both bare asses and Lucy even spreads hers making sure you can get your nose right deep into her ass crack.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
6th October 2022 / Number of pictures: 90
Lucy Brayford, Miss Leah
Lucy has just finished her dance rehearsal when she is joined by her favourite teacher, Miss Leah, who has come to see how she got on. Lucy is still wearing her shiny dance leotard which is very tight around her ass, and soon they both notice you and that your eyes are firmly fixated on its roundness. They decide to have some fun with you and make you worship both of their amazing asses. They call you in closer to breathe in their bottoms, making you note how Lucy’s bum is somewhat sweatier, before they slowly start to strip. While they strip they keep calling you back to smell and worship their asses, even when they are in just their panties and thong. When they are both naked you are called back again to bury your face in both bare asses and Lucy even spreads hers making sure you can get your nose right deep into her ass crack.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
7th October 2022 / Length of video: 11:25
Ivy Rain
Ivy has skipped her tennis lesson and come to the library, she is waiting for a friend before they sneak off to the all boys school. She is wearing her tight tennis outfit knowing it will drive all the boys wild and underneath she is wearing a small black thong. While she waits she pulls at her thong a little to adjust it and when she pulls it above her shorts she likes how naughty it looks. So she pulls it up even higher and you can clearly see the ‘T’ shape at the back. Ivy is loving the look of her thong and she starts to slip off her tennis kit adjusting and playing with her thong as she does. She is having great fun wondering the best way to show it off and make all the boys look. When she is in just her underwear she pulls her thong up high into her ass before slipping off her sports bra and pulling her thong up into her pussy lips before pulling it to one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.