Last edited:

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19th March 2022 / Length of video: 12:10
Essie Gilligan
You have snuck into St Mackenzie’s sports hall and found Essie who is looking quite disheveled, which is very unusual as she is always perfectly turned out. When she sees you she explains how she forgot her sports kit so teacher made her do the whole gym class in her full uniform. She tells you how she is very sweaty and even shows you the sweat patches on her shirt. Essie tells you how much she stinks as her whole uniform is covered in her sweat, and when she sees how your eyes light up she invites you closer to have a sniff. Essie can tell just how turned on you are by her strong scent and she starts to slowly slip off her uniform explaining just how stinky each of her intimate areas are. She lets you come and smell her ass and her feet as she peels off her socks, and when she is completely naked she even lets you breathe in her sweaty pussy scent.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21st March 2022 / Length of video: 9:58
Miss Thompson
Miss Thompson has gone to the library for some quiet reading. However when she arrives and glances over the books she notices a brown leather riding crop. Miss picks it up and flexes it and then swishes it through the air. It feels so good in her hands and she loves the sound of it moving fast through the air. Miss has forgotten about her reading and instead slaps the whip gently against her hands and thighs. She is so engrossed in playing with the crop she starts to slip off her outfit, flexing the crop and slapping it against her as she does. When she is in just her lingerie and stockings she can feel more of the leather whip against her skin which feels so good that she slips off her bra and panties and runs the crop over her ass and pussy. Finally she slips off her heels and stockings so she can feel the crop against all of her completely naked body.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23rd March 2022 / Length of video: 11:46
Eva Ray
Eva has come to the medical room pretending to be unwell so she can get out of her lesson. She is wearing her very cute Emo uniform complete with over the knee yellow and black striped socks. While she waits for Matron to arrive she pulls up her socks, they are so soft against her legs and she runs her fingertips over them. She wiggles her toes, she wants to caress her soft socked soles so she slips off her converse trainers. Now with both her socked feet free she massages her soles and flexes her toes inside her socks. Eva really loves the look and feel of these socks, so much so she starts to slip off her uniform as she plays with them, pulling them up and stroking them. Eva is soon in just her skirt, panties and socks, but as she continues to caress them she soon slips off her skirt and panties leaving her in just her pretty socks.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25th March 2022 / Length of video: 12:56
Ivy Rain
Ivy has just come back from pretending to play for rival school St Paul’s hockey team so she could help throw the match. While she was playing she noticed you and your friends, who are all St Paul’s students, perving so she decided to invite you back to the St Mackenzie’s changing rooms so she could have some fun with you. Now you are alone together and she is still wearing the St Paul’s hockey kit, which is very sweaty after playing three games in a row. She tells you just how sweaty she is, her armpits, feet, ass, pussy and even her boobs. She tells you to come closer and smell her pussy through her gym panties before slipping off her socks so you can smell her sweaty feet. As she continues to strip she invites you closer again and again making to breathe in all her hot intimate areas, even her bare wet pussy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27th March 2022 / Length of video: 8:39
Bex White, Bunnie Stevens, Dolli Silver, Pixiee Little
Bex, Bunnie, Dolli and Pixiee have all been on secret infiltration missions for Headmistress to nearby rival schools. They all wait outside Headmistress’s office ready to report back while still wearing their rival uniforms, and as they wait they compare how each of them did with their mission and also compare their clothing. As they compare they start to strip, they are not all keen on the other uniforms and explain just how comfortable or uncomfortable each one is, not to mention how unstylish compared to their usual St Mackenzie’s uniforms which they can style how they want. When they are in just their lingerie Bex & Bunnie are wearing white cotton bra and panties much to Dolli’s & Pixiee’s amusement, but it is not long before all four girls slip off their bra and panties leaving them naked as they wait for Headmistress.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29th March 2022 / Length of video: 12:28
Morgan May
Morgan has come straight from her hockey lesson to Headmistress’s office. When she arrives she notices Headmistress’s satin blouse and skirt lying on the desk, and she cannot resist picking it up and feeling its softness. She runs the soft satin blouse and skirt all over her bare legs and arms, feeling just how wonderfully smooth it is. She is enjoying the feeling so much she starts to slip off her hockey kit while she continues to caress her increasingly naked body with satin. When she is in just her underwear she can really feel the satin but it is not quite enough so she slips off her bra, gym panties and thong, leaving her completely naked, so she can feel it on every inch of her bare skin. While enjoying the satin she has an even better idea and slips the blouse and skirt on over her bare breasts and ass while she runs her hands all over.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
1st April 2022 / Length of video: 12:10
Lucy Brayford, Miss Leah
Lucy is snooping around in Headmistress’s desk when she hears footsteps coming towards the office. She ducks down behind the desk just as Miss Leah walks in. Lucy is now stuck, she cannot be seen by Miss so she must stay hidden. Miss Leah lights up a cigarette sucking hard on the butt before inhaling deeply. Lucy crawls round underneath the desk and looks up, her teacher looks so sexy as she smokes. Lucy can feel her pussy twitching, she is dangerously aroused. While Miss smokes Lucy cannot resist slipping off her uniform and lingerie as she stays hidden, rubbing her pussy through her panties as she does. When she is completely naked she rubs faster, still peeking on Miss and still unseen. However just as she is reaching climax they both hear footsteps, stopping them both, ruining Lucy’s orgasm and Miss Leah’s relaxing smoke.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
3rd April 2022 / Length of video: 11:39
Miss Tolman
You are hiding under a desk in the classroom so you can sneak a peek at sexy sports teacher Miss Tolman. However when you move she hears you and calls you out from under the desk. She knows you were perving on her so she decides to have some fun with you. Knowing just how aroused you are by her she starts to tease you before making you drop your trousers and pants revealing your hard cock. She makes you take hold of it and start to jerk it for her, instructing you how to stroke as she starts to slowly slip off her outfit. Seeing how close you are she slows you right down, even making you stop and start so she can regain control, you will only cum if and when she says you can. When she completely naked she orders you to stroke faster for her tight sexy body, speeding you up for a cum countdown, so I hope you are ready!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
5th April 2022 / Length of video: 10:59
Essie Gilligan
Essie is waiting in the gym for her fellow students, they are meant to be sneaking into rival school St William’s so she is dressed in their grey and red uniform accompanied with grey opaque pantyhose. While she waits she pulls at her nylons with her fingers, letting them ping back against her sexy legs. They are so stretchy and soft and she runs her hands all over her legs enjoying how they feel against her. She is enjoying the pantyhose so much she starts to slip off her uniform, caressing and pulling at her nylons as she does. When she is in just her lingerie she plays with her nylon covered soles, stroking them and pulling at the tips so she can wiggle her toes inside. She slips off her bra and then her pantyhose and panties, but she is not finished there as she slips the nylons over her arms and runs her nylon covered hands all over her naked body.

Status
Not open for further replies.